Peddles Reviews

Peddles 4
Peddles 5
Peddles 6

Susan · Married on 03/02/2013

Vicki is amazing; she was a pleasure to work with and truly an artist. You can tell that she truly cares about each of her clients. Our flowers were PERFECT, delivered fresh and on time and just beautiful. Her prices are fair and reasonable and she lets you know about less expensive substitutes while keeping your overall concept in mind. I LOVED working with Vicki and I would recommend her to anyone!!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Peddles's reply:

Peddles was so accommodating and worked within my budget. She had great ideas and created flowers the way I envisioned them. Great Value!!!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Lynn · Married on 02/02/2013

Vicki is professional, flexible, an expert in her field, and she turned my specific ideas into beautiful displays that exceeded my expectations. I was very impressed with the arrangements and Vicki was able to provide me with peonies in February. Compared to my research of other florists, I was able to get more flowers for a lower price and the result was very high quality. I am so grateful to have found her and I highly recommend hiring her.
    Vicki, you were a pleasure to work with, and if I have need for a florist in the future, I will be calling. Thank you for making our ceremony and reception so beautiful! It will always be remembered.

Lynn

Sent on 03/14/2013

Peddles's reply:

You were a treat to work with as well - I wish you the all the best :)

Lei · Married on 12/29/2012

I did not have an exact idea of what I wanted for flowers. By only providing Vicki our colors and general heights of the centerpieces, she was able to create some amazing arrangements and bouquets that I loved. I was definitely a bride on a budget and Vicki helped me achieve my targets.

Sent on 04/20/2013

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2012

Since we were planning from out of state, I worked with Vicki via email and I was able to email pictures (thanks Pinterest) of what I had in mind. When we finally met up in October, I felt like she was fully prepared to discuss what I sent, which was nice. She was quick to make recommendations but did not push her ideas and let us dictate what we wanted. Vicki was very professional and efficient in the process. Overall a great job and we got exactly what we had discussed with her.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Maricell · Married on 12/15/2012

Vicki did an amazing job for our reception. I walked in my jaw dropped upon seeing the centerpieces. She's very flexible and great to work with. We discussed our budget and she was able to get what we wanted and for a great price. Her prices are very reasonable and helped us come up with really nice ideas. She brought my vision to life, we were very pleased with her work.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Heather · Married on 10/26/2012

Vicki with Peddles did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding. She used the color scheme I provided to make some of the most vibrant and brilliant wedding bouquets I have ever seen. They were exactly what I had imagined carrying down the aisle, and accented the wedding in a gorgeous manner. Thank you so much for your vision and creativity, and helping make our wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Peddles's reply:

Thank you Heather for the great review - so glad you were pleased - it was a pleasure to work with you.
  • Mae

Mae · Married on 08/18/2012

Vicki was a joy to work with! She has a great ability to listen to your vision and make it a reality. Her creations were beautiful! I received a ton of comments about my bridesmaids bouquets and the reception centerpieces. I had meetings with other vendors that work product was the same as Vicki but wanted to charge double or more! Plus, I changed my mind several times, and she never flinched! Was always happy to help. She even took the time for several pre meetings to make sure I was happy, one traveling to the reception site and bringing mock ups to make sure I liked everything. She is reliable, professional, responsive and overall a really nice, sweet and fun person! I highly recommend working with Vicki!

Sent on 09/08/2012

Tasha · Married on 07/19/2012

Great value better than other local florist. She was the first vendor at my ceremony and had everything set up quickly. You can depend on her to get the job done . Flowers were beautiful and she worked within my budget to give me the best value for my money. She had great ideas and made them come to life very happy!

Sent on 07/27/2012
  • Renata

Renata · Married on 06/29/2012

My husband and I decided to do our own flowers, which was quite an undertaking. We were very happy with the results, however, at the last minute I was afraid to try and make my own bouquet. I had a difficult type of flower (birds of paradise) and needed help the day before the wedding. Vicki was so wonderful and helped me out by making my bouquet. It was exquisite and I am still getting compliments from the photos.
    I could never thank her enough for jumping in and accepting that challenge at the last minute. I know I could not have pulled it off. My bouquet became a gorgeous and central accent on most of my wedding day photos and it was exactly what I hoped it would be.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Amy · Married on 06/09/2012

Vicki was wonderful. She worked with our budget and our flowers turned out beautiful.

Sent on 06/10/2012

Arielle · Married on 05/27/2012

I have nothing negative to say about Peddles. Vicki was fantastic. All of my centerpieces, bouquets, boutinners, corsages- just everything was beautiful. Her prices were beyond excellent as well. She even brought an arch for me to use when I had to change my ceremony from outdoor to indoor because of the rain. She was fantastic to work with and I recommend her for anyone.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Thank you Arielle - I wish you well - you were a treat to work with
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 04/28/2012

All I can say is WOW! Vicki is amazing. We talked about the types of flowers I liked for our bouquets, church and center pieces, along with the style and vision we wanted for our special day. Vicki hit a home run with the design and simple elagance for our perfect day. Vicki was great to work with, very professional and down to earth.

Kathleen & Pino Hernandez

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • Dossie

Dossie · Married on 04/26/2012

Vicki was an absolute delight to work with. I hired her because she was so budget friendly and floral was just not that important to me. When she arrived with my bouquet, I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. Everything I had asked for and more. Everyone loved their flowers. She also did the floral at my ceremony venue and it looked amazing. Vicki is so very professional and very sweet. I must have changed my order 50 times and each time she was patient and made sure everything was just so. I loved my bouquet so much the next morning it got shipped off to Keepsake floral so I can have it forever. Thank you, Vicki!!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Peddles's reply:

Thanks Dossie - you were a treat to work with - I wiish you all the best.

Randi · Married on 04/01/2012

Peddles did an amazing job at my wedding, was always responsive and timely. Would definitely use them again! Thanks for all you did!

Sent on 04/21/2012
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 03/25/2012

Vicki is awesome! My flowers were beautiful and were everything that I wanted for my day of. I had a March Spring wedding and I wanted it to feel like spring inside and she made it happen for an amazing price. I would recommend her for any event to anyone!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2012

Peddles (and Vicki) provided gorgeous wedding flowers for our wedding. Vicki was so easy to work with and very accommodating. I didn't have much of an idea, with the exception of the type of flower that i wanted to use, but she was able to expand my vision and create exactly what I wanted. Peddles also provided the best price of the 5 florists that I met with.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Lauren · Married on 02/19/2012

Absolutely amazing flowers!!!!!! Far exceeded our expectations...beautiful colors, arrangement and pricing was fair! Highly recommend to anyone wanting fabulous flowers, bouquets and centerpieces!!!!!!! Thanks, Vicki!!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Marci · Married on 02/12/2012

Offered just the right flowers that I had pictured as well as suggestions for my tables and arch. Great with last minute additions and changes. Very accommodating.

Sent on 07/18/2012

Thanks Marci!

annie · Married on 02/04/2012

Vicki was amazing! Though I didn't need her to do much, she executed my bridesmaid bouquets perfectly! Her prices are very reasonable, and my bouquets photographed beautifully! Thank you so much for your had work. I would definitely recommend Peddles.

Sent on 03/16/2012

Tia · Married on 01/07/2012

Working with Vicki was an outstanding experience. She was so friendly and easy going, and she took everything we wanted into account. While she was able to stay within our budget (and offered us addiitonal money-saving suggestions), we still got gorgeous flowers. We can't say enough good things about working with her.

Sent on 01/10/2012

Juliet · Married on 12/31/2011

This is the wedding florist you have been looking for! So many of the florists I contacted acted like Prima Donas, taking weeks to work up an overpriced estimate and acting like they were doing me a favor to consider taking this business. On the other hand, Vicki at Peddles responded immediately. She was warm and friendly and wanted to do business. Her prices were totally reasonable and thousands of dollars less than the Prima Donas were asking for! We knew exactly what we wanted for the bridal bouqet. We didn't know what flowers it was made out of but we had seen a photo on the internet. We sent Vicki the photo and she reproduced it perfectly. We had no idea what to do for centerpieces, but when Vicki learned what our wedding colors were and what would be in the bridal bouquet, she took it from there and dreamt up and created the most lovely centerpieces and bridesmaid's bouquets. She kept the colorscheme and the flower type theme true throughout, even giving the flower girl rose petals of the appropriate color. All the flowers were perfectly fresh and fragrant. The bouts and cake flowers were perfect. Vicki gave great attention to the smallest details. We took a lot of the flowers home and they were still lovely 4 days after the wedding. She delivered the flowers on time, with a smile, at a fraction of the cost other florists asked for. I cannot express enough appreciation for Vicki and Peddles Wedding Flowers. You won't go wrong in choosing this florist, start here and end here and save yourself a lot of money and trouble!

Sent on 01/07/2012

Wow!
    Thanks Celeste - I really appreciate your kind words.
    Vicki

Kelly · Married on 12/17/2011

I wanted a cascade bouquet for mine and she did a beautiful job!! Everything came on time to the venue and I had no worries of how things would look. She met with me 2 weeks prior to the wedding to ensure everything was accurate.

Sent on 01/06/2012

Lianne · Married on 08/14/2011

Vicki was awesome to work with!! She made my Disney Wedding so special with her beautiful flowers. She was responsive and patient, even though I was asking so many questions. I received so many compliments on my wedding day about the floral. She did an amzaing job! I can't thank you enough for everything!!!

Sent on 06/16/2012

Thank you so much.
    I wish you a long and happy mairriage.
    Vickii
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 05/14/2011

Words can not describe all that Vicki did for me. I made appointments with 3 florists and Vicki was the second I met with. After meeting with her and getting my proposal, I canceled the third. She had amazing ideas, and was able to use all the flowers I wanted. She also was very willing to work with my DIY centerpieces, never once making me feel bad for being on a budget. I called her just a few weeks before the wedding about adding some things on and she was more then accomadating. Fast forward to my big day...I had planned a beautiful outdoor ceremony and a huge storm blew threw right as that was suppose to happen. Not only did Vicki deliver absolutely gorgeous flowers but she stayed and helped set up a makeshift aisle at the reception using the ceremony flowers and what she had on hand. She gave me more then I could of asked more, and I couldn't of done the flowers myself for what she charged me. I got peonies, roses, lilies, orchids, everything I wanted and more. She went above and beyond, holding umbrellas and helping out way after her job was over to give me the best day possible. Hiring her was the best desicion I made for my wedding and the flowers she gave me helped make up for everything else that went wrong. If I could redo my wedding with a million dollar budget Vicki would be the first person I would hire.

Sent on 06/18/2011