Peddles Reviews

151 | Casselberry, FL

151 Reviews for Peddles

Lexi · Married on 05/18/2013

I never considered myself a "flower person" and when it came to this aspect of planning my wedding, I was overwhelmed and exhausted! Vicki was AMAZING and took the pictures I showed her and the colors I mentioned and made EXACTLY what I wanted. She even grabbed flowers during our meeting and started putting them together in front of me so I could point out what I did or didn't like which helped immensely. We met with a few other vendors and Vicki stood out right away. The passion and value that she brings to the table cannot be beat. When I walked in and saw my flowers at my ceremony setup and in the reception area I was stunned and ecstatic. In fact, I often tell people that my bouquet was absolutely my favorite accessory of my wedding. Vicki far exceeded our expectations and I recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone and everyone I know who is looking for a fabulous florist.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Cynthia · Married on 05/10/2013

Vicki was a pleasure to work with and provided a beautiful setting for our wedding and reception. Great value and superb quality

Sent on 09/09/2013

Christine · Married on 04/12/2013

Vicki with Peddles did an unbelievable job on our wedding flowers. We were paying for our wedding ourselves, and did not have a huge floral budget, and Vicki was more than willing to work with us to accommodate everything I knew I wanted to have and more. She was recommended to me by our DJ team and I am so thankful that I found her. My bridal bouquet was the most gorgeous bouquet I could ever have imagined and went above and beyond my expectations. I could not stop staring at it! From the bouquets to the floral topper for our wedding arch to the sweetheart table arrangement to the table décor, she executed everything flawlessly and did not forget a single detail that her and I had discussed. My bridesmaids all gushed that I had the most beautiful wedding floral they had ever seen, even without me having formal floral arrangements for the reception tables. Vicki is one of a kind, and you will be thrilled with the results if you book her.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Peddles's reply:

Thank you Christine for such a great review - you were a treat to work wiith - I wish you all the best :)

Ali · Married on 03/15/2013

Vicki with Peddles did an absolutely amazing job providing all of the flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception. Even though I never met Vicki until the day of my wedding, she gave me confidence just by talking to her on the phone and through emails. She was always very quick to respond to my questions. She is very reasonable with her prices and all of the arrangements were absolutely stunning. My husband and I keep talking about how beautiful our centerpieces looked- totally exceeded our expectations. We can't thank Vicki and Peddles enough for providing us with beautiful flowers, excellent service, and stress free planning for all of our floral needs :)

Sent on 04/04/2013

Peddles's reply:

Thank you Ali - it was great to work with you - I wish you all the best :)

Susan · Married on 03/02/2013

Vicki is amazing; she was a pleasure to work with and truly an artist. You can tell that she truly cares about each of her clients. Our flowers were PERFECT, delivered fresh and on time and just beautiful. Her prices are fair and reasonable and she lets you know about less expensive substitutes while keeping your overall concept in mind. I LOVED working with Vicki and I would recommend her to anyone!!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Peddles's reply:

Peddles was so accommodating and worked within my budget. She had great ideas and created flowers the way I envisioned them. Great Value!!!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Lynn · Married on 02/02/2013

Vicki is professional, flexible, an expert in her field, and she turned my specific ideas into beautiful displays that exceeded my expectations. I was very impressed with the arrangements and Vicki was able to provide me with peonies in February. Compared to my research of other florists, I was able to get more flowers for a lower price and the result was very high quality. I am so grateful to have found her and I highly recommend hiring her.
    Vicki, you were a pleasure to work with, and if I have need for a florist in the future, I will be calling. Thank you for making our ceremony and reception so beautiful! It will always be remembered.

Lynn

Sent on 03/14/2013

Peddles's reply:

You were a treat to work with as well - I wish you the all the best :)

Lei · Married on 12/29/2012

I did not have an exact idea of what I wanted for flowers. By only providing Vicki our colors and general heights of the centerpieces, she was able to create some amazing arrangements and bouquets that I loved. I was definitely a bride on a budget and Vicki helped me achieve my targets.

Sent on 04/20/2013

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2012

Since we were planning from out of state, I worked with Vicki via email and I was able to email pictures (thanks Pinterest) of what I had in mind. When we finally met up in October, I felt like she was fully prepared to discuss what I sent, which was nice. She was quick to make recommendations but did not push her ideas and let us dictate what we wanted. Vicki was very professional and efficient in the process. Overall a great job and we got exactly what we had discussed with her.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Maricell · Married on 12/15/2012

Vicki did an amazing job for our reception. I walked in my jaw dropped upon seeing the centerpieces. She's very flexible and great to work with. We discussed our budget and she was able to get what we wanted and for a great price. Her prices are very reasonable and helped us come up with really nice ideas. She brought my vision to life, we were very pleased with her work.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Heather · Married on 10/26/2012

Vicki with Peddles did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding. She used the color scheme I provided to make some of the most vibrant and brilliant wedding bouquets I have ever seen. They were exactly what I had imagined carrying down the aisle, and accented the wedding in a gorgeous manner. Thank you so much for your vision and creativity, and helping make our wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Peddles's reply:

Thank you Heather for the great review - so glad you were pleased - it was a pleasure to work with you.
  • Mae

Mae · Married on 08/18/2012

Vicki was a joy to work with! She has a great ability to listen to your vision and make it a reality. Her creations were beautiful! I received a ton of comments about my bridesmaids bouquets and the reception centerpieces. I had meetings with other vendors that work product was the same as Vicki but wanted to charge double or more! Plus, I changed my mind several times, and she never flinched! Was always happy to help. She even took the time for several pre meetings to make sure I was happy, one traveling to the reception site and bringing mock ups to make sure I liked everything. She is reliable, professional, responsive and overall a really nice, sweet and fun person! I highly recommend working with Vicki!

Sent on 09/08/2012

Tasha · Married on 07/19/2012

Great value better than other local florist. She was the first vendor at my ceremony and had everything set up quickly. You can depend on her to get the job done . Flowers were beautiful and she worked within my budget to give me the best value for my money. She had great ideas and made them come to life very happy!

Sent on 07/27/2012
  • Renata

Renata · Married on 06/29/2012

My husband and I decided to do our own flowers, which was quite an undertaking. We were very happy with the results, however, at the last minute I was afraid to try and make my own bouquet. I had a difficult type of flower (birds of paradise) and needed help the day before the wedding. Vicki was so wonderful and helped me out by making my bouquet. It was exquisite and I am still getting compliments from the photos.
    I could never thank her enough for jumping in and accepting that challenge at the last minute. I know I could not have pulled it off. My bouquet became a gorgeous and central accent on most of my wedding day photos and it was exactly what I hoped it would be.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Amy · Married on 06/09/2012

Vicki was wonderful. She worked with our budget and our flowers turned out beautiful.

Sent on 06/10/2012

Arielle · Married on 05/27/2012

I have nothing negative to say about Peddles. Vicki was fantastic. All of my centerpieces, bouquets, boutinners, corsages- just everything was beautiful. Her prices were beyond excellent as well. She even brought an arch for me to use when I had to change my ceremony from outdoor to indoor because of the rain. She was fantastic to work with and I recommend her for anyone.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Thank you Arielle - I wish you well - you were a treat to work with
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 04/28/2012

All I can say is WOW! Vicki is amazing. We talked about the types of flowers I liked for our bouquets, church and center pieces, along with the style and vision we wanted for our special day. Vicki hit a home run with the design and simple elagance for our perfect day. Vicki was great to work with, very professional and down to earth.

Kathleen & Pino Hernandez

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • Dossie

Dossie · Married on 04/26/2012

Vicki was an absolute delight to work with. I hired her because she was so budget friendly and floral was just not that important to me. When she arrived with my bouquet, I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. Everything I had asked for and more. Everyone loved their flowers. She also did the floral at my ceremony venue and it looked amazing. Vicki is so very professional and very sweet. I must have changed my order 50 times and each time she was patient and made sure everything was just so. I loved my bouquet so much the next morning it got shipped off to Keepsake floral so I can have it forever. Thank you, Vicki!!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Peddles's reply:

Thanks Dossie - you were a treat to work with - I wiish you all the best.

Randi · Married on 04/01/2012

Peddles did an amazing job at my wedding, was always responsive and timely. Would definitely use them again! Thanks for all you did!

Sent on 04/21/2012
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 03/25/2012

Vicki is awesome! My flowers were beautiful and were everything that I wanted for my day of. I had a March Spring wedding and I wanted it to feel like spring inside and she made it happen for an amazing price. I would recommend her for any event to anyone!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2012

Peddles (and Vicki) provided gorgeous wedding flowers for our wedding. Vicki was so easy to work with and very accommodating. I didn't have much of an idea, with the exception of the type of flower that i wanted to use, but she was able to expand my vision and create exactly what I wanted. Peddles also provided the best price of the 5 florists that I met with.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Lauren · Married on 02/19/2012

Absolutely amazing flowers!!!!!! Far exceeded our expectations...beautiful colors, arrangement and pricing was fair! Highly recommend to anyone wanting fabulous flowers, bouquets and centerpieces!!!!!!! Thanks, Vicki!!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Marci · Married on 02/12/2012

Offered just the right flowers that I had pictured as well as suggestions for my tables and arch. Great with last minute additions and changes. Very accommodating.

Sent on 07/18/2012

Thanks Marci!

Annie · Married on 02/04/2012

Vicki was amazing! Though I didn't need her to do much, she executed my bridesmaid bouquets perfectly! Her prices are very reasonable, and my bouquets photographed beautifully! Thank you so much for your had work. I would definitely recommend Peddles.

Sent on 03/16/2012

Tia · Married on 01/07/2012

Working with Vicki was an outstanding experience. She was so friendly and easy going, and she took everything we wanted into account. While she was able to stay within our budget (and offered us addiitonal money-saving suggestions), we still got gorgeous flowers. We can't say enough good things about working with her.

Sent on 01/10/2012