Peddles Reviews

Peddles 4
Peddles 5
Peddles 6

Tina · Married on 05/26/2014

Vicki did an amazing job with our flowers. I told her what I wanted and the results exceeded my expectations. My guests and even the staff at our venue commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I would highly recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Lory · Married on 05/17/2014

I loved working with Vicky at Peddles. I did not know much about flowers. She was very helpful with making things pretty and even giving me ideas of centerpieces. I looked at a few other florists, but her attention to detail and how helpful and flexible she was is what made me stick to her. She did a mock up to show my mother, since my mother likes and knows flowers way more than I do. Vicky was great. I was happy with the centerpieces and I was happy with our bouquets.

Sent on 07/12/2014

Peddles's reply:

Thank you Lory - so glad you were pleased - you were a pleasure to work with - I wish you all the best :)

Amber · Married on 05/11/2014

Thanks Vicki for helping make our wedding day great! Our flowers for our wedding day were beautiful! Outstanding job!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 05/03/2014

Vicki did an AWESOME job with our flowers! From the very beginning she helped us choose flowers that went with our vision and were allergy-friendly for our guests. We had no idea where to start with flowers but she made the process fun and easy! The flowers were stunning, fresh, and better than we could have imagined. The cost of our flowers were very reasonable and she was a pleasure to work with. She was timely, professional and flexible. Our mothers decided they did not want their flowers pinned to their dresses and Vicki was kind enough to make them corsages instead right before the ceremony! Thank you Peddles for creating wonderful flower arrangements for our big day!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Peddles's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review - I wish you all the best :)
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/22/2014

Vicki runs a one-woman show and was able to offer us an incredible price because her business doesn't have the overhead associated with a store. She was completely professional at all times but was still very friendly and sweet to work with. She was flexible, too, letting me swap corsages at the last minute as long as we had enough flowers. The bouquets, bouts, and corsages were gorgeous--she really listened and got my vision. Overall, she was amazing!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Thanks Rachel :)

Vicki exceeded my vision for flowers in every aspect!
    My vision was rustic, and romantic and Vicki got these down to a perfect science! She is super sweet and easy to work with! She even made sure to let me look around at everything before she left after setting up! The flowers were extremely crisp, fresh, and beyond beautiful! Peddles is a MUST for your wedding flowers!! Thank you Vicki!!

Sent on 03/20/2014

My flowers couldn’t have been more beautiful! Vickie was great she knew what I wanted when I wasn’t even sure what I wanted. I talked to her for 5 minutes and she had an entire plan and without ever seeing the pictures of flowers I liked she already picked the ones I had wanted. She was there early and went above and beyond taking care of special touches that honored family members who had passed and being sure to make sure my daughter the flower girl felt special in every way. The outside decor was gorgeous, the centerpieces were breath taking and even when the weather started challenging the day Vickie worked great with my coordinator and took care of the flying peddle issue. Thank you for making my day so beautiful!! And now my house is full of gorgeous fresh flowers days after my wedding and they are still amazing!!! I will use her again for any events I have in life. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Peddles's reply:

Thanks Danielle for the great review :)
    You were a pleasure to work with and get to know .

Vicki is AMAZING!!!! We are sooo happy we found her for our wedding. Our flowers were breathtaking and we received so many compliments.

We lived out of town and Vicki was very flexible with meeting with us when we would come in to town. She spent so much time with us as we didn't have a clear image of what we wanted. She went thru photos on her computer, she made mock-up displays for us and worked with our budget.

She is very creative and has a great eye. She knows her flowers!!! :) She is very laid-back, patient and cares about your special day!

Our flowers were better than I could have envisioned for our day if that is possible!! When I saw them it was breathtaking. My bouquet was perfect as were my bridesmaids. Our centerpieces and ceremony flowers were perfect.

The other amazing detail we brought all the flowers back with us to enjoy at home and they lived forever....it was like they were miracle flowers made my Vicki's miracle hand.

Sent on 03/21/2014

Peddles provided beautiful flowers for our wedding and was very quick to respond to any emails or phone calls. Vicki was great to work with and made us feel like our wedding was her top priority. Highly recommended

Sent on 01/26/2014

H · Married on 01/18/2014

Vicki and her team at Peddles Florist exceeded my expectations and imagination for our flowers. What first impressed me about Vicki is she really listened to what I had to say. I was very clear with all florists when I began my search, that I wanted true green(the actual leaves) and nothing that mother nature did not create herself. Vicki responded and ensured that what flowers we discussed were the real thing. In addition, Vicki was flexible in her meetings and I met with Vicki several times to design and redesign our centerpieces as we have an unexpected change of venue which changed our “look”. When I saw the flowers the day of I was stunned. They were gorgeous. They were so well prepared that I was able to reuse them for a brunch the next day(my wedding coordinator saved about half for me to use). The flowers remained “fresh” looking for about 3 days after, well worth the money I spent.

Sent on 01/26/2014
  • User3819538 · 2+ years ago

Vicki is an amazing florist, with exceptional attention to detail. She knew exactly what I was describing to her in my vision and the flower arrangements were perfect! She went above and beyond with my table centerpieces and made my wedding day spectacular!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Denise · Married on 12/15/2013

Vikki did an amazing job for my wedding, she knew exactly what I wanted based on my description and was able to turn my ideas into a beautiful arrangement. She showed up early and even assembled the table arrangements for me. I was a nervous wreck and without her, it would have been a disaster. But, she did everything so perfectly and made it a breeze for me. I would highly recommend her and she is one of the best florists I have ever met.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Thanks Denise :)

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2013

Our fall wedding flowers were gorgeous! Exactly how I imagined them! Vicki was super nice and very easy to work with. If you are looking for a florist, she is the one to go with!

Sent on 11/09/2013

If I was able to give Peddles more than 5 stars - I would!! I think that Peddles was probably the vendor that really blew me away the most. I saw Vicki (Peddles owner) through a random search online and then was also referred to her by my photographer. She was well within my budget when I explained to her everything I wanted (she was the very last florist I met with after 5 others so I knew what a good value was by then!).
    Vicki did a free centerpiece mock up for us a few weeks before the wedding and it was perfect. On the day of, she arrived right on time with all of my flowers at the venue. When I saw my bouquet I was honestly blown away - it was so much better than I had even imagined! I have to give Vicki praise because I never showed her an exact photo of what I wanted... we discussed options and my "look" of it and she NAILED it.
    My centerpieces were perfect... cake flowers were amazing... I really felt she went above and beyond what we had expected.
    Vicki is amazing and I am so pleased that we decided to have her as a florist at our wedding. Please do yourself a favor and hire Vicki because she will not disappoint!! :)

Sent on 10/31/2013

Thanks Sarah :)

Jami · Married on 10/19/2013

Vicki far, far, far exceeded my every expectation with the flowers. I loved my bouquet, the ceremony florals and the reception tables. She knocked it out of the park!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Steph · Married on 09/27/2013

We were lucky enough to find Vicki while searching Weddingwire and once we read a few of her reviews we knew right away she would do an amazing job. She was very easy to talk to and was quick to respond to any questions we had. We were not really sure what flowers we wanted and she took the time to help us figure out what worked best and on the day of the wedding everything looked so perfect! Thank you Vicki for making our day so beautiful and for all the hard work you did to make it come together!! We were truly lucky to get to work with you!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

shirley · Married on 09/14/2013

I meet with 3 different vendors before i finally agreed on having Peddles do the flowers for me! I know that i made the right choice. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. From the center pieces to the bouquets all were full and without any greenery like i asked her. She was very willing and help with the idea that i had in my head but couldn't explain and other florist didn't understand. She saw my vision and helped make it better adding suggestions!! The day of the wedding all her flowers look beautiful and the best part was that it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. The prices were very reasonable!!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Mike · Married on 09/01/2013

We used Peddles for all of our floral needs for our 9/1 Disney wedding. We contacted her based on the previous reviews on this site. Everything provided from the bridal bouqet to the table arrangements was amazing and very elegant. Everything we ended up getting was the same that Disney was offering but for a fraction of the cost. Vicki was great to work with, we met with her initially for a consultation then about a week later to see a mock up of our table arrangements. Everything we received on our wedding day exceeded our expectations. Our guests have raved about how beautiful our arrangements were and my wife loved her bouquet. She even included 'hidden Mickey's' in a lot of the arrangements so it added to the whole Disney experience. All emails were responded to promptly and she arrived early the day of our wedding to provide all the bridal party items needed for pictures, and was there as soon as the wedding ended for take down. We cant say enough good things about Vicki and the service provided and would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2013

If I had to choose a "favorite" vendor, I think it would be Peddles! Vicki was wonderful to work with. She met with us several times, and she "got" our vision. We stayed in communication in the months leading up to the wedding, and she was very receptive to changes as our design evolved. She was very sensitive to our budget, and was great about making suggestions to save us money - you will not get as much for your floral budget with any other florist! Vicki showed up on time and did a beautiful job coordinating the setup. I was wowed when I saw the finished product. Choose Peddles - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Vicki at Peddles was wonderful to work with, and did a great job of providing flowers that were elegant and beautiful, yet within our budget. I just got the wedding video a couple of days ago and after watching it, I was reminded again about how lovely the flowers for the bridal party, centerpieces and other floral arrangements were. Vicki was also very kind and caring, which made her a joy to work with. We didn't really know what we wanted, but we showed her a photo of the wedding dress and bridesmaids gowns and talked about the colors and possible theme of the wedding, and she came up with creative ideas that tied everything together perfectly. She also responded quickly to e-mails and phone calls when we had questions and when we made a few changes the week before the wedding. She was always very professional yet warm and friendly. The flowers arrived on time and were exquisite. She also came to the church after the ceremony and moved two large arrangements to the reception hall--that's something that it didn't even occur to us to ask about! We were just so pleased with the flowers and with the service Vicki provided. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Shana · Married on 05/18/2013

Flowers were not on our high priority list, so we went with a budget choice. Surprisingly, the flowers did not look low budget AT ALL. Vicki did a tremendous job selecting beautiful flowers that fit our style and budget.

Sent on 06/01/2013

Lexi · Married on 05/18/2013

I never considered myself a "flower person" and when it came to this aspect of planning my wedding, I was overwhelmed and exhausted! Vicki was AMAZING and took the pictures I showed her and the colors I mentioned and made EXACTLY what I wanted. She even grabbed flowers during our meeting and started putting them together in front of me so I could point out what I did or didn't like which helped immensely. We met with a few other vendors and Vicki stood out right away. The passion and value that she brings to the table cannot be beat. When I walked in and saw my flowers at my ceremony setup and in the reception area I was stunned and ecstatic. In fact, I often tell people that my bouquet was absolutely my favorite accessory of my wedding. Vicki far exceeded our expectations and I recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone and everyone I know who is looking for a fabulous florist.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Cynthia · Married on 05/10/2013

Vicki was a pleasure to work with and provided a beautiful setting for our wedding and reception. Great value and superb quality

Sent on 09/09/2013

Christine · Married on 04/12/2013

Vicki with Peddles did an unbelievable job on our wedding flowers. We were paying for our wedding ourselves, and did not have a huge floral budget, and Vicki was more than willing to work with us to accommodate everything I knew I wanted to have and more. She was recommended to me by our DJ team and I am so thankful that I found her. My bridal bouquet was the most gorgeous bouquet I could ever have imagined and went above and beyond my expectations. I could not stop staring at it! From the bouquets to the floral topper for our wedding arch to the sweetheart table arrangement to the table décor, she executed everything flawlessly and did not forget a single detail that her and I had discussed. My bridesmaids all gushed that I had the most beautiful wedding floral they had ever seen, even without me having formal floral arrangements for the reception tables. Vicki is one of a kind, and you will be thrilled with the results if you book her.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Peddles's reply:

Thank you Christine for such a great review - you were a treat to work wiith - I wish you all the best :)

Ali · Married on 03/15/2013

Vicki with Peddles did an absolutely amazing job providing all of the flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception. Even though I never met Vicki until the day of my wedding, she gave me confidence just by talking to her on the phone and through emails. She was always very quick to respond to my questions. She is very reasonable with her prices and all of the arrangements were absolutely stunning. My husband and I keep talking about how beautiful our centerpieces looked- totally exceeded our expectations. We can't thank Vicki and Peddles enough for providing us with beautiful flowers, excellent service, and stress free planning for all of our floral needs :)

Sent on 04/04/2013

Peddles's reply:

Thank you Ali - it was great to work with you - I wish you all the best :)