Peddles Reviews

Peddles 4
Peddles 5
Peddles 6

Morgan · Married on 11/14/2015

Vicki's arrangements were GORGEOUS. We couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful. We had a tight budget and wanted to use flowers from our rehearsal dinner and ceremony at our reception. They still looked fresh and perfect on day 2. Vicki was so accommodating, she even set up the flowers for the rehearsal and picked them back up to bring to the reception the next day since we had no where to keep them. I couldn't be more pleased with how they came out. We sent her many many pictures since I lived out of state and couldn't ever get a meeting set up with my busy schedule when I was in town and everything came out better than we could have imagined. I wasn't sure how things were gonna be when I showed up to the wedding but I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised. She is so sweet and we didn't have to worry about a thing which is exactly what you need on your wedding day. Perfect!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Peddles's reply:

Thank you Morgan for the great review - wishing you a long and blessed marriage :)

Deana · Married on 10/15/2015

I found all of our vendors based on other reviews and it was the smartest thing I could have done. Vicki was awesome! I had no idea what I wanted when it came to flowers other then I wanted different shades of purple to match the color scheme. On our first meeting Vicki gave me different types of flowers to choose from that would come in purple, she took time to go through lots of pictures until we found something I was going to be happy with. We met again when the wedding was closer just to confirm everything and to make sure I still liked the flowers we selected. I asked for her opinion on a lot of things; using smaller roses for mother corsages instead of one big rose and flowers for the cake; I could not be happier with how everything turned out. The flowers were beautiful, the perfect colors to match the theme. She has competitive pricing and was great to work with!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Sally · Married on 10/10/2015

Vicky McCullough is an extremely talented florist. The flowers and arrangements she provided for our daughter's wedding were stunning. Her prices are very reasonable. We are so happy that we used Peddles for this very special occasion!

Sent on 10/31/2015

kim · Married on 08/15/2015

I made the right choice in going with Peddles. Vicki was wonderful to work with, the flowers were amazing. I recommend Peddles to anyone looking for a great wedding florist. She was professional, flexible and very easy to work with. And every other vendor I worked with, the venue, the bakery, the coordinator, had ALL worked with Vicki before and had amazing things to say about her! I knew I could relax and let her handle the details. Thank you Vicki for your patience and your gorgeous arrangements!

Sent on 08/23/2015
  • User5206257 · 2+ years ago

Vicki was absolutely amazing. My guest were in shock how beautiful my flowers came out. From the centerpieces, to the church decor I asked for extra large and over the top, she gave me exactly that. My bouquet was perfect and got so many compliments about it. I would highly recommend Vicki to anyone looking to get a lot for a great price.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Peddles's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and your honey :)
    Wishing you a long and happy marriage!!

Danielle · Married on 06/12/2015

Vicki did an amazing job! She was wonderful from start to finish - at our consultation she sat down with me and was able to find flowers and arrangements I liked, despite me not knowing anything about flowers, and she was prompt on giving me estimates and a bill, and she was well-prepared and on time the day off. And everything was beautiful! It was exactly the way I always imagined it.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Hi Danielle.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. You were a treat to work with - I wish you a long, happy and blessed marriage :)

Jeremy · Married on 05/24/2015

Vicki at Peddles was one of the most creative people I met on my wedding planning journey. I was determined to keep my floral costs around $1200, and wanted to use inexpensive alternatives to get the look I wanted. I was keen on incorporating lavender into my floral pieces, and Vicki worked with me to make that happen. She doesn't use dried flowers, but the lavender was just too cost prohibitive to purchase fresh. So she accommodated my request. She was able to capture exactly what I wanted in each piece and even dress up a pergola my father-in-law and husband completed a month prior to the wedding. She re-worked my budget and kept me right where I wanted to be. She even called a couple of times with new ideas to help cut costs! I'm just so happy she was recommended to us by our venue. If I were planning a wedding again, I would choose Vicki again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Joey · Married on 05/16/2015

Vicki with Peddles is the most amazing wedding florist around! She sits down with you to discuss, research and create the perfect, unique floral masterpiece for your special day. We wanted to use orchids as our wedding flower but we had a budget to follow. Well, Vicki made it happen! She incorporated a variety of orchids in every part of our wedding and created the most gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony arrangements with a wide range of flower and plants. With very little input from us she was able to design the perfect wedding that far exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Peddles's reply:

Thank you Elise for the great review - I enjoyed working with you and Joey - you were open to my suggestions and ideas - such a treat to get to know you both -I wish you a long and blessed marriage :)

Vicki did such a great job with our flowers. She was so flexible with the additions we had throughout the months after we signed the contract and was always willing to help with new ideas. She turned our flower idea into a perfect reality and made the flowers that I had always dreamed of. She doesn't have a retail location and works from home but don't let this turn you away from using her flower service she is great florist!

Thank you Vicki!!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Peddles's reply:

Thank you for the great review :) I wish you a long and very happy marriage.

Megan · Married on 03/22/2015

Vicki was great to work with. I changed my mind several times leading up to the wedding and she adjusted my order accordingly with each change. She was also very flexible in working within my budget. All of the flowers were beautiful (my bridal bouquet photographed wonderfully), the ceremony archway was exactly what I was picturing in my head, and my centerpieces looked unassuming yet elegant and chic in our reception venue. I had no idea what I wanted when I met with Vicki initially, but she guided me through the process and all of my dreams came to fruition on the big day. I highly recommend her and her services!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Audrey · Married on 03/21/2015

Vicki did a WONDERFUL job designing our flowers for our wedding. We met a couple times and were able to collaborate to come up with the look that would work best with our venue. I was looking for a garden look with lots of greenery. She was able to work with me to select flowers in season while staying within my look.
    All of my guests raved about how beautiful the arrangements were and in particular, my cascading bridal bouquet. She definitely offers the best value. We are so happy we chose Peddles!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Natasha · Married on 02/22/2015

The flowers turned out absolutely stunning. All my wedding guests and photographers commented on how beautiful my flowers were. I'm so pleased by how everything turned out! They also smelled amazing and still do!!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Peddles's reply:

Thank you Natasha for the great review - I wish you all the best!!!

Vicki did an outstanding job on the flowers for our wedding. When we first met with her, we didn't have a very good idea of what we wanted, but her questions helped us make a plan. She put together bouquets that were absolutely stunning: beautiful colors, nice full shape-- in short, exactly what I had described. Our centerpieces were the most beautiful I'd ever seen in a wedding. I highly recommend Peddles!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Cydne · Married on 11/22/2014

Vicki was so professional and easy to work with from the very beginning. I had an idea of what I wanted to flowers, but needed some guidance. I brought her some photos and she knew exactly what to do. From my bouquet to the centerpieces to everything in between she thought of everything. Everyone at our event was blown away by how elegant the floral looked. I would absolutely recommend Vicki!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Peddles's reply:

Thanks Cydne - I really enjoyed working with you and Jeremy .
    Your mom really wanted the flowers to be enjoyed so took them to the nursing home across the street this morning - they were more than appreciative :)

Leslie · Married on 11/09/2014

Gorgeous flowers...just as I had envisioned. Excellent price. Delivered on time.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Thanks Leslie !

Julie · Married on 11/09/2014

Vicki was very professional and welcoming. I told her what theme I wanted and colors and she was able to provide a prompt quote. She created a package that included everything that we wanted and then more. Flowers were of high quality and her work was superb. She was even able to work around rain and set up our wedding indoors instead. Vicki you are the best!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Peddles's reply:

Thank you Julie for the great review - I really enjoyed working with you - wishing you and long and happy marriage :)

Cecelia · Married on 10/26/2014

I can not say enough good things about Vicki!! Not only was she amazingly easy to work with, but my flowers were out of this world incredible! I was holding it together on my wedding day until my bouquets came in and the tears started flowing! They were so beautiful! I would use Vicki again for any of my flower needs. Thank you, thank you!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2014

The flowers for my wedding were exactly what I asked for and more. Vicki understood my vision and then took it and added her own touches which were absolutely perfect! I would not hesitate to recommend Vicki and Peddles to ANY bride that is looking for a wedding florist! Thank you so much Vicki for making our wedding day absolutely beautiful :)

Sent on 10/28/2014

Peddles's reply:

You are so welcome - thanks for the great review - I wish you all the best ":)

Taylor · Married on 09/13/2014

Vicki was amazing!! The flowers were gorgeous and affordable!! :-)

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • MRS.TELISNOR

Stephanie · Married on 08/14/2014

I was very pleased with my Florist Vikki McCullough, not only was she very understanding and sweet but she arranged my flowers just how i visioned them and made my wedding day stress free.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Peddles's reply:

Aww, thanks so much - it was great fun working with you - I wish you all the best :)
  • Misty

Misty · Married on 07/19/2014

Vicki from Peddles took my scattered thoughts and vision for my wedding and made it beautiful! She was easy to work with and had great insight and creativity. And the value was exceptional. We were thrilled!

Sent on 08/01/2014
  • F

Francesca · Married on 06/21/2014

Everything was absolutely perfect. Vicki does a fabulous job!

Sent on 06/22/2014
  • User4198185 · 2+ years ago

Vicki with Peddles Florist did an amazing job and I am so overjoyed with my choice. I only found her by looking at other weddings and then did a search through weddingwire. She had so many awesome reviews that I decided to take a look at her portfolio. She didn't have much photos but I called anyways and made an appointment to go over my ideas. My alter floral arrangements were so ornate that when I called other floral companies, they charged me double than Peddles. The picture I showed her looked exactly the way she made my arrangements. She was so resposive and her talent with flowers definately shows in her work. If you guys are looking for a florist, look no more! She is so affordable! I was planning on doing the flowers myself because I didn't think I could afford one but I was able to get altar arrangements, centerpieces, bridesmaid bouquets, bridal bouquet, boutenniers, and flower girl pomanders because of how affordable she is.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Shelby · Married on 06/13/2014

Our flowers were so, so beautiful! Vicki was very easy to work with and really understood what we were looking for. All I had to do was show her a few photos of things I liked and she had the centerpieces, cake decor, boutonnieres, and bouquets planned in no time. She took the time to write out the plan for each element and show us what each flower would look like. Very good value for beautiful results.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Peddles's reply:

Thanks Shelby - you were so easy to work with as well - so glad you were pleased.
    I wish you all the best :)

megan · Married on 06/07/2014

Vicki was awesome, i never got to meet her because i did all my planning from Las Vegas where I live. Also my parents picked up my flowers the morning of the wedding because I had a beach wedding. But the flowers were gorgeous and I got so many compliments on them. I would absolutely recommend Vicki

Sent on 06/19/2014