Pebble Hill Plantation Reviews

112 | Thomasville, GA

112 Reviews for Pebble Hill Plantation

Andrea · Married on 09/14/2013

Cara Dollinger and Whitney White were both wonderful to work with throughout our wedding planning process. We held our rehearsal dinner at Uno Hill Barn on Friday, followed by our wedding on Saturday evening (9-14-13). These ladies were very professional, and I never had to ask for anything twice! They were very responsive, paid attention to the details, and made sure the venue was set up perfectly for both of our events. The quality of tables and chairs was also very nice, so we didn't need to rent anything from outside vendors. Everything looked fresh, neat, and clean. I also have to comment on Sue, who is a security officer at Pebble Hill. Sue went above and beyond, helping my parents unload luggage, guiding guests, and just generally making sure we had everything we needed all weekend long! She was a delight to get to know. Everyone who works at Pebble Hill is warm, friendly, responsive, and professional. We could not have picked a better venue!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2013

Pebble Hill Plantation is such a beautiful plantation. Thank you Whitney for all of your help through the wedding process!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Nancy · Married on 06/29/2013

Pebble Hill is a beautiful venue and very well run. They know what they're doing and Cara was a pleasure to work with. I believe the price is also very reasonable for all that comes with it!

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • JMedd

Jen · Married on 05/25/2013

Whitney and the staff at Pebble Hill were friendly and helpful with our wedding day needs. The security staff was even nice enough to shuttle all of our elderly guests to and from the ceremony site and pick up all of our decorations from the ceremony site at the end of the night. All of our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was. For the value and experience, there is the best place in the area.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Channing · Married on 04/20/2013

Pebble Hill was absolutely wonderful! The grounds are stunning, the staff was extremely polite & helpful and Whitney was amazing to work with. She was always available to answer questions, do additional walk throughs, recommend local vendors, etc. I don't have one complaint about Pebble Hill, our wedding was everything we dreamed of! I can't thank the team at Pebble Hill enough for helping to make it such a majical & special day that we will remember forever!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2012

Pebble Hill Plantation was perfect for my whole wedding experience. Whitney did such a great job ensuring that everything I needed was available and set up exactly how I wanted. I could not of asked for a better ceremony and reception site. I have received countless compliments about how perfect the venue was!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Stefanie · Married on 03/31/2012

Whitney and the whole staff at Pebble Hill were great! We had a few last-minute changes for our wedding due to the weather and everyone handled it great! They were so helpful and made my already stressful day so much easier and relaxing. And you can't beat the beauty of the surroundings! I got so many compliments on the choice of venue and how much everyone enjoyed just walking around before the ceremony. Thanks to everyone at Pebble Hill for making our day so wonderful!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Judith · Married on 11/22/2011

Pebble Hill Plantation is an excellent venue for weddings in that it offers both inside and outside ceremony choices. The grounds are immaculate and working with Whitney, the wedding event coordinator, is a pleasure. My wedding was designed to be intimate and elegant and was held inside at the Garden Cottage. The cottage is two stories offering room upstairs to dress. Downstairs we used the main room for the ceremony, the sideboard room for refreshments and the social room for a catered, sit-down dinner. The cottage also has a full kitchen which our caterer used to prepare the meals. While we were taking wedding pictures, we offered our guests on-site house tours and cocktails. Afterwards, we joined our guests on carriage rides around the plantation. For us, it was a most romantic day and one for which we are still receiving rave reviews from our guests. For a wedding with the stately feel of a manor, I highly recommend Pebble Hill Plantation.

Sent on 12/17/2011

Jessica · Married on 03/12/2011

Pebblehill Plantation was beyond our expectations, it had everything that we needed and much more. I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/05/2012
  • RandiErin

Erin · Married on 03/05/2011

Booking Pebble Hill for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. The grounds are so beautiful and Whitney was a dream to work with. The Pebble Hill staff did a great job of providing professional service, and helping with last minute details. I always received a fast response from Whitney when I had questions and she was very flexible with me and helped make sure the wedding was everything we dreamed it would be.

Sent on 03/16/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

We had an amazing experience at Pebble Hill. The venue is gorgeous, the staff were very professional, responsive and so helpful!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 05/28/2017

We love Pebble Hill! It was so beautiful. It was outside with giant oak trees and spanish moss. They also gave us a lovely military discount which was very nice of them. If you want a beautiful, southern wedding, Pebble Hill is the place to go!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Susan · Married on 05/12/2017

Pebble Hill was perfect for my daughters wedding reception. They have several options for whatever the size of your guest list and it is also a beautiful well kept Plantation. We also used Pebble Hill venue for a football alumni event. This again was the perfect setting to share with family and friends a beautiful unique place that lends itself to accommodate a lot of people.
    The grounds are well kept and they have a great staff to help you in all of your planning! We love Pebble Hill, and you will too when you go there and see what they have to offer!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Awesome location. Absolutely beautiful. Value is great if no other weddings are booked and you have full access of the grounds for photos (as was my case).

Sent on 02/18/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2013

As soon as I saw this venue, we knew this was where we wanted to get married! It was BEAUTIFUL and had so many options! Whitney was AMAZING to work with and helped keep everything organized! The security guards were so polite and helpful! On our wedding day it was pouring and we weren't sure our ceremony site we chose would work out. Pebble Hill's staff was amazing and so accommodating. In the end everything pulled together, and all of our guests claimed it was one of the most beautiful venue's and weddings they had ever been to. If I had to do it all over again, I would always choose Pebble Hill!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

Choosing Pebble Hill as our wedding venue was one of the best planning decisions I made. We're extremely satisfied with the value and quality of service we received on our big day, and our families were blown away by the beauty of the grounds. The staff was nice enough to cart our elderly family members to and from the ceremony site and helped gather decorations from the ceremony at the end of the night. Thank you so much Whitney and staff for making our wedding such a smooth, happy experience!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Beautiful location and Whitney was flexible with working with us around times to bring items in.

The only thing I would say is to consider is to pay attention to how large your party really is to understand the full cost of renting this place. For example the 150 guest people package only comes with 19 tables (this is just enough for 8 guests to sit at 19 tables). That means you will have to pay to add anything and everything you need over that (cake table, guest book table, food tables, cocktail tables etc) and linens are not included anymore. Also, if you have that many people it would be extremely crowded at Uno Hill barn for the reception. Ours worked out because it was great weather and we could utilize the outside space (and we only ended up with about 110 people).

To summarize this is the most beautiful location and has a lot to offer for what you are looking for in an outdoor ceremony location and we are very happy with how everything turned out. I just wanted to add some items to think about that we did not realize/consider when booking.

Sent on 11/10/2012
  • Abby

Abby · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Pebble Hill was a great venue for our wedding and I'm really glad we used them. There are many locations to choose from for ceremony and/or reception, so each wedding there is unique. The grounds are beautifully kept and the staff is professional. Cara, the events manager, is easy to reach and prompt about returning correspondence. The price is a great value for the money. I looked at similarly priced venues and they did not include tables and chairs like Pebble Hill does.
    Due to poor weather, we had to change our ceremony and reception location at the last minute to the Uno Hill Barn, an indoor facility on the grounds, and Cara and team handled it really well. I was blowing up Cara's phone in the few days leading to the wedding and she never sounded agitated with me and helped me in every way possible.
    I highly recommend Pebble Hill for it's beautiful setting, value, and professional team! Even though we had some bumps in our big day, things went smoothly on Pebble Hill's part and I would use them again without hesitation for a future event if needed!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Taylor · Married on 02/25/2017

Very helpful and willing to do anything to help!

Sent on 03/30/2017
  • W

Will · Married on 12/17/2016

Such a gorgeous place it is hard to know where to start. Amazing staff and a perfectly idyllic setting make this place a win all the way. So happy to have them in our area.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Arielle · Married on 06/11/2016

Definitely worth a visit because of the many different venues and the size of the property. So convenient to have the bridal party stay right on the property too. The property is so beautiful there is minimal decorating needed. Definitely recommend the option to take photos in the main house. How beautiful and romantic to have the bride and father arrive for the ceremony and the married couple leave the ceremony in the horse driven carriage!

Sent on 06/19/2016
  • User5551915 · 2+ years ago

Great to work with, absolutely beautiful venue!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Hillary · Married on 06/13/2015

Pebble Hill was great to work with! We had our rehearsal at the Uno Hill Barn, we (bride, groom, and wedding party) stayed in the Firehouse Hall and the Main House, and our wedding was at the Oak Post Barn. Everyone at Pebble Hill was so kind and easy to work with. They had all the venues looking amazing and they easily accommodated the spaces to all our needs. During the planning process, it took a few days to get in contact with Pebble Hill on multiple occasions but they always got in touch. It was such a relief to work with a venue that made everything simple and was already so beautiful.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Alison · Married on 04/24/2015

Pebble Hill offers a natural and stunning backdrop so you don’t have to spend a fortune on decorations. The place speaks for itself. We had our ceremony in the Piney Grove Church, a wonderfully simple white Church just on the property then the reception in the stable courtyards. We were lucky that it was a sunny day, but Pebble Hill does have Uno Hill Barn that you can have as a rain option as long as you look at the different options in their rental packages. Cara was wonderful and direct during the process. Anytime my mom or I contacted her she was available or called right back. Everything was set up the night before, and she worked well with our timeline. I cannot speak more highly of this venue, and its staff.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/10/2015

Absolutely LOVED our event at Pebble Hill Plantation! Everything was perfect and Cara was so pleasant to work with. I highly recommend this venue to any bride looking for the perfect place for her special day!

Sent on 04/21/2015