Pebble Creek Golf Course & Event Center Reviews

43 | Cincinnati, OH

43 Reviews for Pebble Creek Golf Course & Event Center

Kaleigh · Married on 07/06/2013

My husband and I originally booked with Robin, however when I scheduled our meeting about two months out from our wedding we met with Teresa and were informed that Robin had left. Teresa did a wonderful job of catching up and picking up right where Robin had left off. I was an EXTREMELY detail-oriented bride and Teresa did an amazing job of paying attention to these details and rolling with whatever I threw at her. We were in contact at least twice a day for the three weeks leading up to the wedding and she ALWAYS got back to me within the hour. Teresa did an incredible job making the madness of all of my whims make sense and made sure that my day went beautifully smoothly. The day of my wedding it rained, I was one stressed out bride. When I got to Pebble Creek however, I saw that everything had been organized and set up to the tee as I had requested and quickly relaxed and forgot about the weather. My guests were absolutely blown away by the way the day went, and still comment on how beautiful and wonderful everything was. The food was TO DIE FOR!! (Seriously, this is no exaggeration). I don't think another coordinator could have pulled off everything that I asked of Teresa. I'm so utterly happy with her and have recommended Pebble Creek to many of my friends and family members. Thank you all for such an amazing day!!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Sharon · Married on 06/08/2013

My husband and I were so excited about having our Wedding Ceremony in the Gazebo at Pebble Creek Golf Course, We looked at other places but from the first visit. "I knew this was the place". It was so beautiful. Our Event Planner Teresa Dinwiddie-Herrmann went above and beyond to make our special day everything we had hoped it to be. She was so nice and caring about every detail and was very professional in following through with every e-mail and phone call we made to her even down to the day of the wedding she was working hard getting things ready and working on last minute request. So Thank You Teresa for all you did for us. We would recommend YOU and Pebble Creek to anyone. It was one of the best days of my life and I will never forget all that you did to make it possible.

Thanks again,
    Sharon & Brent Margeson

Sent on 09/27/2013
  • luckylady29

Stephanie · Married on 10/29/2010

Pebble Creek Golf Course and Event Center was perfect for our reception. The entire staff was very pleasant and helpful throughout the entire night. Mary was a big help the entire wedding planning process and made sure everything was perfect. The food was perfect and most importantly delicious! My husband and I were very pleased!

Sent on 11/03/2010

Sean · Married on 10/29/2010

The entire staff of Pebble Creek was amazing on our wedding night. The location is absolutely beautiful and they were very helpful every step of the way during the planning stages.

Sent on 01/25/2011
  • W

Jane · Married on 10/16/2010

The room was beautiful and the food was delicious. Everything we asked of them, they did. We could not asked for more.

Sent on 11/18/2010
  • futuremrssmith007

Melanie · Married on 07/18/2009

Pebble Creek was a beautiful venue for our wedding reception. They made everything very elegant, and the food was amazing. We received many compliments from our guests on our location.

Sent on 08/05/2009

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2017

Amazing beautiful venue. The food is amazing and the people are great! You can have everything in one place.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Amy · Married on 06/07/2014

We recently had both our ceremony and reception at Pebble Creek and had a wonderful time! Our guest count was around 150 and the garden room was a perfect size - definitely did not feel over crowded. The gazebo and landscaping is beautiful- the outdoor gazebo was our big draw to this site; makes for excellent photos! The food was exceptional and We appreciated the chef's willingness to meet with us and make an assortment of options for tastings. The staff was very attentive and everything ran smoothly! I would highly recommend this location for your wedding in the Cincinnati area!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Pebble Creek was great. They helped with the set-up/take-down and their staff was incredibly friendly. The only reason I did not give 5.0 overall was simply because I thought the pasta was a little undercooked. No one else seemed to notice though! Great people.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Janna · Married on 08/14/2011

Our ceremony and reception was at Pebble Creek Golf Course. Working with Mary was a delight as she helped us coordinate with all of Pebble Creek's services so nothing was forgotten leading up to our wedding day. The ceremony chairs, table set up, dishes linens, everything was included with the venue. There was only a minimum to use the space (we used the Garden Room) and of course there is a nice discount for a Sunday afternoon wedding. We fit 215 people comfortably while having the food stations set up which did take some of the space away. They do offer a 'head table' but we opted for our bridal party to sit with their guests.

I can't say enough good things about the chef, he created a custom menu for us around with food stations of our favorite tastes. Shrimp for him, steak and pasta for me. I don't care for cake and the summer wedding date called for something special; Mary worked with us to create our custom ice cream dessert bar. The chef served everyone chocolate or vanillia with hot fudge and candy toppings, everyone enjoyed the change from tradition. They were very accommadating letting us bring in my grandmothers special wedding cookies, plating and styling them on the dessert table. The bar service was excellent, we did open bar and given a flexible price package. I requested no bottles be served and the staff was happy to accommadate and poured everything into appropriate glasses. The gazebo area was beautiful for our ceremony, the staff set up all of the chairs before hand so it was ready to be decorated by my florist. Mary rented a high ball table for us as our 'sweetheart' table so we could stay seated while talking with guests, I'd recommend it to everyone!

The staff at Pebble Creek made me and my family feel like part of theirs.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Carrie · Married on 03/27/2010

Mary is wonderful to work with! She makes sure that every detail is attended to. She was SO accommodating with requests that I had! Chef Michael is the best! He came out to meet us when we were just checking out the venue. He truly loves to cook and will make whatever you want if you happen to not prefer him numerous menu selections. My guests still comment on how amazing the food was!! He is so personable and hilarious as well!

Sent on 07/26/2010

Natalie · Married on 07/09/2016

3.5

Teresa was wonderful. We booked our venue about a year out and anytime I had a question, Teresa was very quick to respond (even when she was on vacation). The venue was beautiful and all the wait staff was helpful getting the site ready for our big day! This was the perfect venue for our laid back wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Tessa · Married on 10/10/2010

Great Rehearsal dinner location!! Beautiful setting with great food!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Carol · Married on 02/15/2014

4.2
      3.5

Pebble Creek is a beautiful place for a wedding. Teresa was great to work with. She was very patient and explained things several times. The food was good and the wait staff was very good. Mary was in charge that night and was very organized and kept things running smoothly. She is great to work with, professional and easy going. The only reason I did not give them a 5.0 is due to the availability of beer. In the beginning we were told we would be able to have 2 draft beers either bud light or Budweiser but could not choose which one. We had to have whatever was available, They were unable to tell us which one would be available until the week of the wedding. As a result we ended up paying extra for another beer to ensure the bride and groom would have at least one beer they liked . This may seem trivial to some but with all the stress of a wedding it just adds to the stress. We also were unable to know 2 of the food selections until the week of the wedding. l All in all it turned out great. Just a little annoying. Just make it clear you need to know exactly what you are getting far in advance. WE also got a great price due to it being a winter wedding.

Sent on 03/13/2014
  • User2066801 · 2+ years ago

4.2

Overall we had a great reception and are happy with our choice to use Pebble Creek Golf Course. Mary, coordinator, was very laid back and super nice and easy to work with. I would leave her a message or send her an email and she would promptly get back to me. Chef Michael was very fun to work with and all of our guests raved about our food. We had a buffet and everything was hot and fresh when we went through the buffet line. Our only issue was that the venue was exceptionally hot. We had our ceremony outside (beautiful) at the gazebo and it was extremely hot. I would have expected the reception hall (which was inside) to have been cooler, but it might have even been hotter than outside. This was uncomfortable, but we managed. I would recommed this venue to anyone. Our photographs of our wedding turned out amazing with the beautiful scenery of the golf course behind us. We couldn't have had a better working relationship with Mary or Chef Michael.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Christi · Married on 09/30/2017

A must see & definite consideration! Gorgeous, well kept landscaping, colonial building, ceremony spaces, reception spaces & mass photo ops everywhere!! Lighted gazebo which overlooks large pond. Pretty flowers at every turn. Garden room is more of a formal dining room area vs. "reception hall". Space is functional also, neutral colors, & beautiful lit curio cabinets & sconces! Multiple options of reception packages; will work with you to tweek things & make it perfect. Staff is professional, friendly & fun. They want you to have no worries & even do special things for you; set up decorations if need be & a wedding planner guide too! The amount of choices & options you have is great. We ended up getting more time, more food, more drinks, & even a late night snack bar in our package for pennies really compared to the original venue we wanted! Looking forward to my wedding experience next year!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Robert Smith · Getting married on 03/04/2021

3.8
      2.0

Expect disappointment

Had a wedding on 4-27-19. Venue was beautiful and food was delicious but that's about where the good stops.

paid for unlimited house beer, wine, and liquor. guest were denied red wine for over 45 minutes due to the bartender not knowing where the red wine was located until one of my guest pointed it out to her, no sour mix, almost no juices for mixed drinks, was told twice no rum was available even though i saw rum with my own eyes and my guest were being served pineapple juice and rum.

table cloths and chairs are stained and creased to an embarrassing level.

expect communication lapses at the managerial level.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Brie · Married on 09/20/2013

0.6
      1.0
      0.5
      2.0
      0.0
      0.0

What a terrible experience. I would also like to specify that ALL of the problems were related to Teresa. Perhaps if another coordinator was involved, things would have gone smoothly. I unfortunately booked with a different coordinator who left PC and was then left with Teresa. She on several occasions "thought she emailed me back" when she hadn't. And literally NEVER ANSWERED my phone calls or returned them. However, she repeatedly has this delusion of "always being there for you." She misdirected other vendors and then blamed it on a cleaning lady? To add strain, our outdoor ceremony was rained out. She coordinated the changes for an indoor ceremony in NO way. The guests had no idea what was going on. My groomsmen did most of the lifting for transition and my officiant directed the layout. We were assured that 175 people could easily fit into the back-up room and we're left with around 100 chairs. Elderly relatives were scrambling up several flights of stairs, after growing impatient for the lift we were promised. My favorite anecdote was when Teresa agreed to signal my mom to stand for the entrance of the bride only to see her scurry down the stairs. We were basically promised a back-up plan that didn't exist. Once we recovered from our ceremony, I did enjoy the reception. Food was very good and wait staff very polite and professional. The place really is beautiful but I have to insist that you work only with Mary.

Sent on 09/21/2013