Peary Photography Reviews

Peary Photography 5
Peary Photography 6
Peary Photography 7

MichaelElaine · Married on 01/07/2017

We booked Peary Photography for my bridal portraits and for our wedding this January. It was apparent as soon as I met Bill that I was going to love him. Bill, Karen, and Ally have an absolute passion for people, for weddings, and for photography and that shows through them every moment you work with them. They want to give you something gorgeous to remember your day by, and you will not be disappointed! I cannot wait for the next reason I have to work with them. If it is possible to have a "family photographer" I believe I have found mine.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2017

Everyone at my wedding loved Bill! He is amazing! All of my guests were praising him and even the venue asked for his card! He and Allie were extremely helpful in every aspect prior to and during the wedding. I don't think we could have functioned without him! And of course, the pictures are so beautiful!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2017

Sent on 01/18/2017

Tracey · Married on 12/23/2016

Bill is a great photographer and we could not be happier with our photos. His staff was always available to answer my numerous questions and we appreciated all of the extras that were offered. Bill was also very helpful the day of the ceremony in guiding us as to what to do next. etc. Plus he's just a great guy and was fun to have there! Highly recommend Peary Photography!!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Megan · Married on 12/19/2016

Peary Photography provided much, MUCH more than photography services. They now hold a special place in our hearts, and I am so happy we selected them from the many photography services surrounding Austin. Allie was the main point of contact initially and provided many helpful suggestions and ideas from reception locations to officiants. She was so easy to get in contact with and if I had any questions she was just a phone call or e-mail a way. As the wedding approached, Bill provided perfect instructions and helpful advice about the order of events for the wedding day. He even thought to tell us about a particular brand of handwarmers from Home Depot our guests might appreciate for our 38 degree, outdoor venue. Yes, this is the type of personalized service you receive when choosing Peary Photography; he took on the role of photographer, coordinator and organizer. The Wedding day was perfect from ceremony to reception, and I do have this great team to thank! Now, you’re probably wondering- OK, what about the actual photos? These are not just pictures that Bill captured that day- these are heirlooms, moments that will be treasured and cherished by my entire family and future family forever! The turnaround time was so quick and I am thankful to get to use Bill’s photos for our Thank You cards. Who gets thank you cards with your wedding picture on them, filled out and sent out in well under three weeks from the wedding date?! I could go on forever about the positive, attentive, punctual, lovely, moment capturing, wonderful team these people are, but I will leave it at this…I am so very LUCKY we chose this amazing team to work with and trust with the very best day of our lives! THANK YOU PEARY PHOTOGRAPHY and Bill- I will definitely be using you again in the future!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Cathy · Married on 12/10/2016

From the moment we reviewed the website for Peary Photography we knew we would received high quality and thoughtful pictures. They backed up their claims with prompt replies to questions and requests. We found their team very helpful on the days leading up to our wedding and we're very happy to see our fantastic photos after our wedding. With Bill I'm certain our wedding would have not have been the smooth and tranquil event that it turned out to be.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Lyndsie · event on 12/07/2016

These guys were so awesome to work with. They were flexible with times for pictures and the results were amazing! My husband and I brought along our dog (who is a bit rambunctious to say the least) and they were able to get some great shots of us together. Hats off to Bill & Allie--I will definitely recommend them! You won't be disappointed -- their quality of work shows and they are very friendly and put you at ease immediately.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Bill was very familiar with the Chapel Dulcinea, and he knew exactly what he was doing. He was friendly, & walked us thru the process with ease. The photos came out fabulous, even with the freezing & raining weather! Great experience over all!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Allison · event on 11/25/2016

This is the third time we have used Peary Photography (engagement, wedding, and now family pics). They are the best! I originally chose them because of the connection I made with Bill at a wedding show. Bill and Karen have taken the time to get to know us, and even though 6 years have passed nothing has changed. They are a great team and work to make sure that they capture the essence of us in the pictures. Bill and Karen are personable, honest, direct, and have an eye for seeing things that will make absolutely fantastic pictures (think 5 month old, 5 year old, and 90+ year old outside after raining all together and they look unbelievable)! Since we are out of town now, we waited until we were back in Austin because there is no one else we would rather use! I would absolutely, without hesitation, recommend Bill Peary to anyone!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Brian · event on 11/25/2016

The Peary's have taken our Engagement and Wedding photos. He recently took family photos for us and once again the pictures and our experience exceeded expectations! Bill and Karen are amazing people and they do great work! We treasure the pictures he has taken for us!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2016

Bill and Karen flew to Los Angeles to shoot our wedding, and having them capture our special day was the best decision we made! From the moment they were on board they made us feel so comfortable with the process and helped us to figure out exactly what we wanted. We decided to do a first look which took off a ton of pressure for us. They scouted out the perfect location that fit our style and personality. They orchestrated it so perfectly, it felt like we were in a movie! When we got to the venue to take pre-ceremony photos they had everything set up and everyone we wanted there gathered and ready to shoot. They made everyone feel so comfortable and we had the best time ever capturing moments with our family and friends. From the ceremony through the reception Bill and Karen were on it with a smile on their face, interacting with our guests and documenting our perfect day! We HIGHLY recommend them, our photos came our beautiful and we can't stop looking at them!! Thank you so much Bill, Karen and Allie for your amazing service!! You guys are rockstars :)

Sent on 01/12/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/13/2016

He was amazing! We couldn't have done it without his family and team! He made sure everything went smoothly and acted as a day of event planner as well as a photographer. Pictures were perfect. Definitely would recommend him :)

Sent on 12/01/2016

Colette · Married on 11/13/2016

I would highly recommend Peary Photography! They were wonderful to work with and simply amazing, calm, friendly and helpful on the wedding day! We worked mainly with Allie up to the wedding day. She was always very responsive with my many questions. Then Karen, Bill and Allie were all there on the wedding day and they were just a joy to be around and we were very happy they were part of our team to make such a special wedding day for our daughter and son-in-law. We cannot wait to see all the great photos!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Lili · Married on 11/03/2016

Best experience I have had with a photographer. Bill is the best. His mariculous dedication to detail made wonder memories that will last a lifetime. He was so pleasant to work with and he went out of his way every chance he could. He went above and beyond to make me feel relaxed, and beautiful on our special day. Would definitely recommend and work with him again!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Heather · event on 10/29/2016

Bill and Karen photographed our wedding 7 years ago and we loved them so contacted them for our family photos. These two are the most talented people I have met. From a great eye for a shot, to getting kids and adults to smile and then to just being fantastic people. You can not go wrong with this family and will be so pleased you will never use anymore else to capture the precious moments in your life.

Sent on 12/02/2016

ALEXANDRA · Married on 10/28/2016

To the Peary Family, THANK YOU for capturing the very best day of our life. We had tears in our eyes as we reviewed our slideshow this morning. Bill's enthusiasm was contagious on our wedding day, and we've talked about his energy many times since our wedding day. He and Karen made the photo-taking easy for us - making sure my dress was correct and we were fed and hydrated. Karen also had a list of the photos that I had sent her and helped us recreate them. It really took stress off of us and I kept feeling pleasantly surprised. I've never been the center of such a huge party and my husband and I really got to enjoy the whole evening together and, as I look back at the photos, I see that Bill and Karen captured our love beautifully. I can hardly wait to share them with our family and guests! Thank you for your diligence, excitement, and timeliness. We are SO grateful! With love, Allan and Alex

Sent on 01/26/2016

Tiffany · Married on 10/23/2016

We had such an amazing experience with Peary Photography! Bill assured that everything ran smoothly and as soon as we met up wedding morning all my stress melted away! Since we didn't have a rehearsal I was nervous, but he basically functioned as my wedding coordinator! Absolutely a joy to work with! We married at the Chapel Dulcinea and had our reception at Trattoria Lisina and he knows both places so well and we got some absolute amazing photos! Super fast turn around time- we had our finished photos in less than a week! We will be using Peary Photography for our future needs, I would highly recommend this awesome family!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/16/2016

Bill was very friendly & polite while photographing - I have experienced rude & pushy behavior before so was wary. No need! Peary Photography also understood my budget without argument - and the pics came out beautifully!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Juliana · Married on 10/16/2016

You can not go wrong with these amazing photographers! They exceeded my expectations

Sent on 11/15/2016

Eva · Married on 09/25/2016

Bill was excellent, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We had a very small ceremony at Chapel Dulcinea and he was there early, ready to go and his flexible personality made it a pleasure to work with him and feel like he was exactly understanding what we were going for. We paid for him to bring a wedding cake, champagne and my bouquet as well and it was perfect! The cake tasted so good, and their ability to bring everything made our special day so much easier and less stressful for us. Thank you Bill, I can't wait to see our final pictures!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2016

We chose Peary Photography for our daughter's wedding based on several factors. First, we saw their display at a wedding fair and they had the most beautiful black and white photographic display and their albums are beautiful bound books that were just amazing. Second, our selected wedding officiant highly recommended Peary Photography and spoke of the ease of working with Bill and Karen. I read reviews online and contacted them. I was able to book them and pay fees easily prior to the wedding. Allie, the daughter of Bill and Karen, was great as Peary Photography's point person.

As we had a very shy wedding couple, the engagement photo session was a great way for them to meet the photographers and make the wedding experience more comfortable. Bill and Karen quickly (within a week) produced the photos for our use and even produced a beautiful, large canvas print we were able to use at the reception.

We had a very unexpected illness and death in the family the week of the wedding, with the funeral just days before the wedding. We were really stressed..happy, sad...every emotion you can imagine and Peary Photography was so respectful of that. They kept the wedding and reception on track time-wise, knew the best shots at the venue, worked with other vendors in a professional and happy manner and made a really emotional day very stress-free. We received the final photos before the kids were even back from their honeymoon. The website is easy to use to download photos and we look forward to the photo books we have ordered.

We really appreciate Peary Photography's talent and professionalism and will use them again for family photo sessions, future weddings, and, hopefully, to photograph our grandchildren-to-be! Many thanks to Bill, Karen, and Allie!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Peary Photography's reply:

Thank you for this. This makes our day! All the best to Jonathan & Samantha and all the families!
    Much love,
    Bill & Karen & Allie

Bill, Karen, and Allie of Peary Photographers took care of the photos for our son's wedding. It was a slightly un-traditional wedding, in that the bride is Russian, and with her family in attendance, we chose to incorporate elements of Russian culture, music, words, customs, etc. The Pearys were absolutely wonderful--totally flexible in every regard for anything we wanted and in tune with the unique vibe of our son's wedding. Their expertise in photographing not only the usual wedding type photos, but also in finding amazing, special, personal moments was amazing. They were so easy to work with--they were low key, efficient, and so cheerful and helpful. They even came equipped with any and all wedding necessities that any bride or groom would need in a pinch, including bug spray for our outdoor reception! They were also willing to stay after the originally agreed time period for us to catch the last, important moments of our son's special day. I cannot recommend them highly enough, and we felt that given their talent, their rates were very reasonable compared with other photographers we contacted.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Ellie · Married on 08/26/2016

Bill with Peary Photograph was phenomenal! He made me feel so beautiful and comfortable when he shot my wedding on 08.26.2016. He went out of his way to put me at easy and was so much more than just a photographer. He played usher, confidant, seamstress, florist, friend, and therapist. You can tell he loves his job! My photos were GORGEOUS! I couldn't be more please. If you are looking for someone who has a strong eye for beautiful photography who will add a personal touch, Bill is the one for you!! ????

Sent on 08/31/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2016

Bill was great! It was over 100 degrees and he was literally running back and forth from me to the chapel to keep everything on schedule. He knew the best places at our venue to get the perfect pictures. He was very professional and very personable all at the same time. Would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/23/2016
  • User7059039 · event on 07/21/2016

We did newborn photos and absolutely love them. Given the unknown of an arrival date, they were flexible with the day of the photo shoot. They did a wonderful job editing them too.

Sent on 08/07/2016