Peary Photography Reviews

Peary Photography 4
Peary Photography 5
Peary Photography 6
Peary Photography 7

Bill was very familiar with the Chapel Dulcinea, and he knew exactly what he was doing. He was friendly, & walked us thru the process with ease. The photos came out fabulous, even with the freezing & raining weather! Great experience over all!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2016

Bill and Karen flew to Los Angeles to shoot our wedding, and having them capture our special day was the best decision we made! From the moment they were on board they made us feel so comfortable with the process and helped us to figure out exactly what we wanted. We decided to do a first look which took off a ton of pressure for us. They scouted out the perfect location that fit our style and personality. They orchestrated it so perfectly, it felt like we were in a movie! When we got to the venue to take pre-ceremony photos they had everything set up and everyone we wanted there gathered and ready to shoot. They made everyone feel so comfortable and we had the best time ever capturing moments with our family and friends. From the ceremony through the reception Bill and Karen were on it with a smile on their face, interacting with our guests and documenting our perfect day! We HIGHLY recommend them, our photos came our beautiful and we can't stop looking at them!! Thank you so much Bill, Karen and Allie for your amazing service!! You guys are rockstars :)

Sent on 01/12/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/13/2016

He was amazing! We couldn't have done it without his family and team! He made sure everything went smoothly and acted as a day of event planner as well as a photographer. Pictures were perfect. Definitely would recommend him :)

Sent on 12/01/2016

Colette · Married on 11/13/2016

I would highly recommend Peary Photography! They were wonderful to work with and simply amazing, calm, friendly and helpful on the wedding day! We worked mainly with Allie up to the wedding day. She was always very responsive with my many questions. Then Karen, Bill and Allie were all there on the wedding day and they were just a joy to be around and we were very happy they were part of our team to make such a special wedding day for our daughter and son-in-law. We cannot wait to see all the great photos!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Lili · Married on 11/03/2016

Best experience I have had with a photographer. Bill is the best. His mariculous dedication to detail made wonder memories that will last a lifetime. He was so pleasant to work with and he went out of his way every chance he could. He went above and beyond to make me feel relaxed, and beautiful on our special day. Would definitely recommend and work with him again!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

ALEXANDRA · Married on 10/28/2016

To the Peary Family, THANK YOU for capturing the very best day of our life. We had tears in our eyes as we reviewed our slideshow this morning. Bill's enthusiasm was contagious on our wedding day, and we've talked about his energy many times since our wedding day. He and Karen made the photo-taking easy for us - making sure my dress was correct and we were fed and hydrated. Karen also had a list of the photos that I had sent her and helped us recreate them. It really took stress off of us and I kept feeling pleasantly surprised. I've never been the center of such a huge party and my husband and I really got to enjoy the whole evening together and, as I look back at the photos, I see that Bill and Karen captured our love beautifully. I can hardly wait to share them with our family and guests! Thank you for your diligence, excitement, and timeliness. We are SO grateful! With love, Allan and Alex

Sent on 01/26/2016

Tiffany · Married on 10/23/2016

We had such an amazing experience with Peary Photography! Bill assured that everything ran smoothly and as soon as we met up wedding morning all my stress melted away! Since we didn't have a rehearsal I was nervous, but he basically functioned as my wedding coordinator! Absolutely a joy to work with! We married at the Chapel Dulcinea and had our reception at Trattoria Lisina and he knows both places so well and we got some absolute amazing photos! Super fast turn around time- we had our finished photos in less than a week! We will be using Peary Photography for our future needs, I would highly recommend this awesome family!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/16/2016

Bill was very friendly & polite while photographing - I have experienced rude & pushy behavior before so was wary. No need! Peary Photography also understood my budget without argument - and the pics came out beautifully!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Juliana · Married on 10/16/2016

You can not go wrong with these amazing photographers! They exceeded my expectations

Sent on 11/15/2016

Eva · Married on 09/25/2016

Bill was excellent, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We had a very small ceremony at Chapel Dulcinea and he was there early, ready to go and his flexible personality made it a pleasure to work with him and feel like he was exactly understanding what we were going for. We paid for him to bring a wedding cake, champagne and my bouquet as well and it was perfect! The cake tasted so good, and their ability to bring everything made our special day so much easier and less stressful for us. Thank you Bill, I can't wait to see our final pictures!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2016

We chose Peary Photography for our daughter's wedding based on several factors. First, we saw their display at a wedding fair and they had the most beautiful black and white photographic display and their albums are beautiful bound books that were just amazing. Second, our selected wedding officiant highly recommended Peary Photography and spoke of the ease of working with Bill and Karen. I read reviews online and contacted them. I was able to book them and pay fees easily prior to the wedding. Allie, the daughter of Bill and Karen, was great as Peary Photography's point person.

As we had a very shy wedding couple, the engagement photo session was a great way for them to meet the photographers and make the wedding experience more comfortable. Bill and Karen quickly (within a week) produced the photos for our use and even produced a beautiful, large canvas print we were able to use at the reception.

We had a very unexpected illness and death in the family the week of the wedding, with the funeral just days before the wedding. We were really stressed..happy, sad...every emotion you can imagine and Peary Photography was so respectful of that. They kept the wedding and reception on track time-wise, knew the best shots at the venue, worked with other vendors in a professional and happy manner and made a really emotional day very stress-free. We received the final photos before the kids were even back from their honeymoon. The website is easy to use to download photos and we look forward to the photo books we have ordered.

We really appreciate Peary Photography's talent and professionalism and will use them again for family photo sessions, future weddings, and, hopefully, to photograph our grandchildren-to-be! Many thanks to Bill, Karen, and Allie!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Peary Photography's reply:

Thank you for this. This makes our day! All the best to Jonathan & Samantha and all the families!
    Much love,
    Bill & Karen & Allie

Bill, Karen, and Allie of Peary Photographers took care of the photos for our son's wedding. It was a slightly un-traditional wedding, in that the bride is Russian, and with her family in attendance, we chose to incorporate elements of Russian culture, music, words, customs, etc. The Pearys were absolutely wonderful--totally flexible in every regard for anything we wanted and in tune with the unique vibe of our son's wedding. Their expertise in photographing not only the usual wedding type photos, but also in finding amazing, special, personal moments was amazing. They were so easy to work with--they were low key, efficient, and so cheerful and helpful. They even came equipped with any and all wedding necessities that any bride or groom would need in a pinch, including bug spray for our outdoor reception! They were also willing to stay after the originally agreed time period for us to catch the last, important moments of our son's special day. I cannot recommend them highly enough, and we felt that given their talent, their rates were very reasonable compared with other photographers we contacted.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Ellie · Married on 08/26/2016

Bill with Peary Photograph was phenomenal! He made me feel so beautiful and comfortable when he shot my wedding on 08.26.2016. He went out of his way to put me at easy and was so much more than just a photographer. He played usher, confidant, seamstress, florist, friend, and therapist. You can tell he loves his job! My photos were GORGEOUS! I couldn't be more please. If you are looking for someone who has a strong eye for beautiful photography who will add a personal touch, Bill is the one for you!! ????

Sent on 08/31/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2016

Bill was great! It was over 100 degrees and he was literally running back and forth from me to the chapel to keep everything on schedule. He knew the best places at our venue to get the perfect pictures. He was very professional and very personable all at the same time. Would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Hannah · Married on 07/01/2016

Wonderful experience in every way! Peary Photography captured amazing photos that really spoke to who each of us was as an individual and as a couple. They had unique ideas for photos and you could really tell the experience and professionalism they had! I recommend them to anyone looking for a professional photographer!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Marina · Married on 06/30/2016

Peary Photography was easy to coordinate with leading up to our ceremony at Chapel Dulcinea, and Bill truly made our entire day run smoothly with his expertise and experience working at the venue. We absolutely adore our photographs, and have gotten an excellent response from our friends and family who were not able to attend our wedding but have the chance to share the experience with us through the wonderful pictures. My wife and I would highly recommend Peary Photography for anyone getting married in Austin, especially if you plan to wed at Chapel Dulcinea.

Sent on 07/22/2016

patrick · Married on 06/21/2016

Trae and I had the best experience with Peary Photography. Bill made us feel special, relaxed, and that he was going to capture our wedding ceremony in a way that we could relive the moments over and over. The results were better then we could have expected and the ease with which we have been able to share the pictures with everyone we wanted to by simply forwarding the link has been great. We met Bill through Spike Gillespie, our officiant, and they worked so well together. The cost was on point for our budget and if you are in search for a great photographer for your wedding day, please consider Peary Photography. In my opinion, you will not be disappointed that you did! Patrick Claymore and Trae Whitt.

Christy · Married on 06/14/2016

They're like family! So fun, creative and thoughtful

Jan · Married on 06/14/2016

Bill and Karen Peary took beautiful pictures that captured the spirit of each event. They were positive and fun to be around. We highly recommend them for any occasion.

Terri · Married on 06/14/2016

We Loved working with Peary Photography. Bill and Karen felt like family and fit right in with our fun group. Their work is top notch and amazing. We are so very pleased with all our wedding photos. We highly recommend Peary Photography.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2016

We met Bill and Karen at a bridal expo in Austin and loved them right from the get go. They did our engagement photos, my bridals and our wedding day and photo booth. They are professional, responsive and welcoming. They made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. On the day of our wedding, they were so helpful in seemlessly keeping the day moving. They got pictures of all the details, all of our group photos and a ton of candids. My whole family raved about how much Bill and Karen fit in, how much their experience paid off and how they captured all of the important moments but never got in the way. Josh and I would recommend Bill and Karen to anyone. Thanks also to Allie for helping me on the day of my bridals. It truly was wonderful to work with you all. On top of all of that, we got our wedding photos, al 1,000+, back within 3 weeks of the wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/10/2016

George · Married on 05/22/2016

My daughter's wedding took place in the hill country of Austin, Texas. Bill and his wife did the photography. I don't do many reviews for anything, but I feel compelled to do one in this case. I have been a photography enthusiast for decades, so I recognize good work when I see it. Not only were the photos superb, but the locations, angles and other qualities were even better. Bill and his wife were unobtrusive, but they got all the shots they needed and then some. Their personalities and ability to put everyone at ease were remarkable, which contributed to truly great photos. Thank you to the Peary team for a wonderful shoot. It will help us remember the wedding fondly for years to come.

Sent on 06/12/2016
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 05/21/2016

What can I say about Bill and Karen? There are no words. We knew we loved them when they did our engagement photos on what turned out to be a very rainy day (much to my dismay), and the photos turned out absolutely stunning. Their daughter Allie even helped me pick out which outfit would look best on camera. We had never had professional photos taken and had no idea what we were doing, and they made everything feel so comfortable and natural. At our wedding, they did not disappoint. Everyone commented on how nice they were, how efficient they were with getting photos done, how much fun they seemed to have with us, and that photography was clearly their passion. They truly went above and beyond for us, not at all afraid to get down in the mud to get some amazing shots. We only saw a quick peek at the photos taken on the camera, but I have no doubt that when we get everything back, the photos will be pure magic. I CANNOT recommend them enough!! Incredible value for what you're paying!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Tammy · Married on 05/07/2016

Bill was so helpful in our service and the images came out wonderful! I can't seem to pick a favorite image. He definitely helped calm my nerves. Since we had not had a rehearsal of any kind we were a bit unsure of what to do when, but Bill was great at directing us so I was perfectly at ease.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Natalie · Married on 05/04/2016

I can't say enough about Bill. He truly is a great person and photographer. He first met us at the Chapel and walked through everything with us and even gave us a helpful check list. From the time we met until after the wedding Bill and his family were professional, helpful and kind. They even helped me come up with an itinerary prior to our wedding! During our ceremony Bill helped coordinate the order of events, it was like having a wedding planner and photographer in one! Bill and his family went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. If I could do it all over again, we would pick Bill as our photographer every time <3

Sent on 05/31/2016