Pearls & Roses Reviews

Pearls & Roses 5
Pearls & Roses 6
Pearls & Roses 7

Kim · Married on 05/25/2013

The flowers were beautiful and just as we expected - even better. The colors we chose were hard to describe but turned out perfectly.
    Everything was delivered as required and on-time. Will definitely use again as the quality was absolutely wonderful!!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2013

Maria is amazing. Words cannot describe how thankful I am of everything she did for my wedding. First of all, she is just the sweetest lady. She truly cares about you. She pours her heart and soul into everything she does. Everything is done perfect and she wouldn't have it any other way. She will perfect your vision and make it better than you could have ever imagined! She was always professional and her response time is unbeatable! Stop looking for your florist!!! Book Maria!!! You will not regret it! Best florist! She knows everything there is to know and won't disappoint you. She will amaze you and all of your guests!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Chrisy · Married on 05/11/2013

Marcia was sooooo easy to work with. She worked within our price range and had wonderful and creative ideas. She was attentive and very responsive, kind and patient. If you are looking for someone with a creative edge that will work with you to make your wedding classy, traditional or chic she is the best!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2013

Beautiful flowers and wonderful service!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Maria was AMAZING! She is as sweet as can be and our flowers were beyond perfect! Would recommend in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Lynn · Married on 04/19/2013

All of the flowers were absolutely beautiful. The Brides bouquet was stunning. The colors matched perfectly. The Bride had Pearls & Roses attach some charms to the bouquet and they were placed beautifully. Pearls & Roses exceeded our expectations.
    I highly recommend Pearls and Roses.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/13/2013

Maria was amazing. I did not have the pleasure of meeting with her face to face, but she handled everything perfect. The flowers were gorgeous and we are still enjoying the arrangements over a week later. I will be using her again for all my future floral needs. Thank you Maria. You were unbelievable!!!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Sandra · Married on 04/06/2013

The flowers were absolutly beautiful. Much better than I expected. MAria was very easy to deal with. I recommend her to any one!!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2013
  • User3204107 · 2+ years ago

Maria was very friendly, helpful, and professional. The flowers at our wedding were gorgeous! The colors were perfect and the flowers were very fresh! We were very pleased!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Maria is an exceptional florist. Her quality of work truly is top-rated. She knew exactly what we needed and gave us a most affordable price ever! She truly takes pride in accomodating your needs to the max. We were so pleased with her level of concern for us to be completely satisfied that since the flower arrangements were delivered early in the morning, she even provided us a little sprayer to ensure that we sprayed the flower arrangements at least once to make sure that the flowers maintained nice and fresh for the late evening event--and that they did! Arrangements looked gorgeous and fresh throughout the event and still 3 days later are still looking the same as when we initially got them. Definitely on a scale of 1-10 (10 tops), she would be rated a 10+!!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Maria was incredible to work with. My vision was very specific and she created it perfectly for me. Not only was she incredibly professional and always timely in her responsiveness but she is a joy to work with. One of my favorite vendors by far!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Maria was outstanding. My flowers were beautiful and everyone complimented them. I enjoyed working with her. Her creativity was great. I sent her a picture of what I wanted and she produced it! Thanks Maria for everything.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Maria was very interested in hearing my ideas and working with me to make my vision come true. The final product was beautiful.

Sent on 03/29/2013

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2012

As a floral designer, Maria was so helpful in working with our daughter to create exactly what she had envisioned for her bridal bouquet and wedding party floral arrangements. Also, her prices were reasonable and we got such beautiful and elegant looking arrangements. Maria's floral arrangements just enhanced the formal, elegant theme that we were able to successfully accomplish. It was a beautiful, romantic evening for our daughter and her new husband. Thank you, Maria, for being so accommodating and for your outstanding work.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Sheila · Married on 12/27/2012

The arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and very fresh. Pearls and Roses was so accommodating and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Pearls & Roses for making the event that much more special!

Sent on 01/03/2013
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 12/16/2012

Loved our wedding flowers. When we met with Maria from Pearls and Roses and described what we had envisioned for our Christmas wedding, she came up with some beautiful ideas. On the wedding day they were just as beautiful. She was also very friendly!

Sent on 12/18/2012

My flowers from Maria were gorgeous!!! I was so pleased with all she did!

Sent on 12/01/2012

kate · Married on 11/17/2012

We chose Maria and Pearls & Roses because of their ability to get the job done in a professional and thorough manner. I had previously seen her work before at a friends wedding and I knew Maria would make our special day perfect! My husband and I were married on 11/17/12 at a country club near Lake Houston. From start to finish, Maria delivered! From the initial stages of quoting, to picking out the flowers and getting just the right shades of teal and purple, and to the actual delivery; everything was top notch and she really got me excited about the big day. Flowers really tell a story and help to create the ambiance of your ceremony and reception. Maria was careful to follow my church's strict floral rules and also was on hand at the country club personally adjusting and tweaking any last minute changes to the reception tables and cake. She helped me be at ease the day of because I knew I could trust her judgement and expertise. Maria handled our ceremony floral decor, the entire bridal party's boutonnieres & bouquets, the cake floral accents and all of our reception tables and floral decor. She went above and beyond choosing the perfect peacock feathers for the table arrangements. She also really listened to me and truly gave me the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen! Our entire wedding was a success and was very stress free and I can honestly say it was because of Maria! I would definitely recommend her and Pearls & Roses to any future bride. You can be assured your flowers and arrangements will be absolutely stunning and perfect.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Maria was so helpful and my flowers were perfect! Beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 12/02/2012
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/03/2012

My flowers were everything I hoped that they would be. When I first met Maria at our consultation, I just knew that she was going to do a great job. I showed her pictures of things that I liked and she delivered beyond my expectations!! Anytime I had to make a change or addition she responded on the same day!!! I would recommend Pearls and Roses to anyone and everyone. My only negative is that I did not get to see Maria in person when the bouquets were delivered so that I could give her the biggest hug and thank her for making the most stunning flowers for our beautiful day!!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Julie · Married on 11/02/2012

AWESOME!!!! I wanted Maria to pick everything and she did. The best part about this is it turned out amazing. She asked key questions to see what I was looking for and gave me exactly what I wanted. Everyone said the flowers were outstanding! Very pleased bride :-)

Sent on 11/26/2012

Jeanne · Married on 10/20/2012

I talked to Maria in person one time and she knew what I wanted. The flowers were perfect. I loved all the flowers.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Bridget · Married on 10/19/2012

Maria - I was very happy with your services! You were very helpful with explaining the different flowers once we met to discuss and made great recommendations. I never felt like I was a number as you were very easy to get a hold of and made sure everything was ready for the big day. The flowers were very fresh & looked great in pictures! I will receoomend you to others & use your services again!

Sent on 10/31/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2012

WOW, that was the first thought I had when I saw my bridal bouquet the day of my wedding. The job Maria did for my wedding was more than I could have ever imagined, my husband and I were blown away. You can obviously tell that Maria loves what she does and wants to take care of her brides. She is very responsive and creative. I only met face to face with her once, but I knew leaving that meeting she knew exactly what I wanted. It was truly a pleasure working with her and to see her final product was jaw dropping. All night we were getting compliments on all the arrangements and especially my bouquet. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Blanca · Married on 09/29/2012

There is not a high enough rating for Maria at Pearls and Roses. She was so much fun to work with.Her prices were very reasonable, especially for the beautiful arrangements she makes. The flower were so fresh and beautiful I would highly recommend Maria to anyone getting married. She is the best!!Thank you maria!!=)

Sent on 10/09/2012