Pearls & Roses Reviews

Pearls & Roses 5
Pearls & Roses 6
Pearls & Roses 7

Summer · Married on 06/08/2017

Maria is very professional. Her wealth of experience shows in her work and suggestions. On the day she went the extra step to make sure everything looked prefect. In the wedding business you pay for what you get and she is worth every penny! Thank you Maria/Pearls & Roses :)

Sent on 08/03/2017
  • I

Irma · Married on 03/03/2017

I can't thank you enough for going out of your way to make my daughter's wedding so beautiful!!! All the guest keep saying how beautiful the table decor the backdrop and rental items were. You was very detail in everything you did!!

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Brenda

Brenda Garcia · Married on 03/03/2017

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Pearls & Roses is by far the best!!! Absolutely beautiful and stunning arrangements that will take your breath away! Extremely professional and definitely knows how to bring your vision to life. By far, the most extremely talented florist I’ve ever had the privilege of working with! She is the only one I trust with any special occasions

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Pearls & Roses 12
    Pearls & Roses 13
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 02/20/2017

Maria is a miracle worker!! Flowers were the last thing on my check-list to obtain, and I totally spaced about getting them ordered! I contacted Maria with only 7 days until my wedding, wanting about 10 bunches of baby's breath for our vintage wedding theme. Not only did she contact her wholeseller within hours, she was so nice, accommodating, and sweet given my rushed timeline. I would recommend her to any bride who wants reassurance on having beautiful, affordable, and amazing service!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

My husband and I contracted Pearls and Roses for our wedding in Montgomery, at the Springs - Lake Conroe. Maria is so experienced, I only met with her twice and was completely confident that she knew what I was looking for (and really only needed to meet once to have that confidence). The flowers were gorgeous and just as promised, and the price is very reasonable for the value. I highly recommend Pearls and Roses!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Erica · Married on 12/31/2016

Your look for flowers and decor for your wedding/next event is now OVER!! Maria recently did my wedding and she is fabulous from start to finish!! She listens, personable, kind, easy to reach, and most important does BEAUTIFUL work!! She took my vision of what I wanted and exceeded in making it a dream come true!! I'm even slightly allergic to flowers and she knew exactly which ones to use and not use to make sure my nose wasn't runny all day! It was perfect!! My guests were also so impressed by our flowers, I don't know how many times I heard how beautiful our flowers/decor was!! I absolutely loved working with Pearl's & Roses and I know you will too!!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/19/2016

Maria was so great to work with! We were doing this long distance and she really made it very easy for us. She is a true professional and everything was absolutely perfect; I highly recommend her to anyone looking for gorgeous flowers for any event!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Maria deserves 5 stars across the board. She did bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, table centerpieces and several large arrangements for our church ceremony. Each arrangement was beautiful and even better than the pictures I had shared with her. She also let us rent mercury vases that went great with our décor. We sat down months before the wedding and she went over every single detail. Asked for flower preferences and offered her suggestions. You can tell she knows her stuff! The flowers were top quality and look great in person and in photos. We still had several bouquets still in great shape and full bloom after we returned a week later from our honeymoon. I highly recommend Pearls and Roses for gorgeous arrangements for an extremely affordable price. Maria is so responsive and helped make my day so special.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Khiabett · Married on 05/29/2016

Maria made my flower crowns for my bridesmaid, flower girl, and bride! She did an amazing job great quality! Everyone loved them they fit so well on everyone thank you so much Maria they were everything I wanted and more!!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/21/2016

I loved working with Maria!!! The flowers at my daughters wedding were breath taking! Maria has so many great ideas and pictures and all kinds of options in order to stay within your budget.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Mona · Married on 05/21/2016

I absolutely loved working with Pearls & Roses!! She is amazingly talented and wonderful to work with. She is willing to work with your ideas and theme to come up with flower arrangements unique to your event. Sweet, honest, hard-working lady who goes above and beyond to make sure you get exactly what you want. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2016

I can not begin to explain how perfect everything was! From the start, Maria was so wonderful to work with and she knows her stuff! She gave us advice on where to cut cost and had so many creative ideas on how to fill space and what would look good together. When she showed up the day of the wedding, I was in tears with how beautiful the flower arrangements were. Our wedding was a dream thanks to her 'eye' and passion for beauty. Even the little decor my family brought, Maria and her team helped with. To this day, family and friends have said it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been too. I would recommend Pearls & Roses to anyone and Maria has me as a customer for life.

Sent on 05/25/2016

We were blown away at the gorgeous work done by Maria & her professional staff. From my first meeting with Maria she was up front, honest, and flexible while working with me. She did all she could to make our day the perfect fairytale we'd been planning for! Our guests have been raving about her floral arrangements and decor. I would definitely recommend working with Maria at her family run business, Pearls and Roses.

Sent on 04/22/2016

chelsea · Married on 03/19/2016

Maria with Pearls and Roses did a wonderful job on the flowers for my wedding. The flowers were gorgeous and we got so many compliments on them.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Beckie · Married on 03/13/2016

Excellent florist for a wedding! The flowers and arrangements were beautiful. Maria is very good to work with and helps choose everything in a very organized and professional manner. She was on time and everything was perfect for the day of. I highly recommend her to anyone planning a future wedding.

Sent on 03/16/2016
  • User6419840 · 2+ years ago

Pearls and Roses was amazing! I loved my flowers as well as the decor they provided. This was one of my favorite vendors that I used.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Kari-Ann · Married on 02/26/2016

Maria was the best vendor I had during my entire wedding! She was always in touch with me and knew exactly what I wanted. Through the process she always sent me an e-mail letting me know I sent a payment, responded within 24 hours about any changes I needed, and always wanted to make sure it was what I envisioned. She was the most helpful person during my process, and I made so many changes last minute I thought she couldn't pull it off in time, but she exceeded all expectations! Thank you so much Maria!!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/19/2015

Maria took our already beautiful venue and made it simply amazing. The flowers were beyond perfect. She delivered, set up, and came back to pick up the items we rented. The flowers were so fresh that were still had them for a full week or more. She was so flexible and was able to put together exactly what I wanted. She helped us save so much by letting us rent lanterns with (battery)candles and vases, because really, how many vases do you need after your wedding is done? Maria Did everything she could to help us, from the flowers to referrals. And my bouquet? I couldn't have dreamed it being more perfect. She listened to exactly what I wanted and then made it even better!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Kate · Married on 12/12/2015

Maria was so much fun to work with and handled our ideas and last minute changes with great tips that helped save money on our already over budget wedding. I would absolutely recommend her and bring lots of pictures to help her see exactly what you have in mind. She is creative and a happy person to work with!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Patricia · Married on 12/05/2015

Maria went out of her way to work with us for our wedding. It turned out absolutely perfect. The main thing was communication in letting her know exactly what we wanted so she was clear. Maria is very busy so make sure you get things written down and give her pictures. She loves to work with you and she will go out of her way to do what you want. I love the personal attention she showed to every detail. It could not have been better.

Sent on 02/14/2016
  • F

Farra · Married on 10/24/2015

Maria was such a joy to work with! She was so accommodating! She completely captured my vision with our flowers! It was above and beyond what I imagined. I highly recommend entrusting Maria with your special day!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Makes sure she can get you the best quality she can within your budget. The flowers were beautiful. Everything went very smoothly no issues. Very nice lady and will help you make sure everything looks perfect! Really recommend.

Sent on 10/30/2015

amber · Married on 08/08/2015

Maria will make your wedding so beautiful! She pays close attention to details. She is very quick to any questions. She helps with ideas if you are overwhelmed like I was. My wedding flowers were so pretty. I am so happy Maria was there on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Katie · Married on 08/08/2015

Maria did such a beautiful job on our flowers. My bouquet was everything I wanted. We also had decorative flowers, which the guests were very impressed with. The boutonnieres and corsages were just the perfect size and beautiful. I asked Maria for a soft rustic yet glamorous style, and that is exactly what she created. Going to meet with her in her studio was very easy and comfortable. She had a great variety of styles she's created before and had many options for vases and centerpieces. She was also very readily available by email. On the day of the wedding, she showed up right on time and delivered everything in perfect shape. We loved working with Pearls and Roses!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Shelby · Married on 07/19/2015

Maria is astounding! The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and arrangements were gorgeous! She gave great instruction on how to care for them pre-wedding and looked great all day. Many of the bouquets still look awesome a week after the wedding. She was flexible on my order when I needed a few changes and was very prompt.

Sent on 07/30/2015