Pearl White Events Reviews

62 | Winter Park, FL

62 Reviews for Pearl White Events

• F

Faye · Married on 08/31/2014

I am SO glad I had Kim and her team on board as our wedding coordinator. They went above and beyond to make sure all the vendors are on time, everything is set up in a timely manner and, most of all, they made sure everything ran smoothly and just the way I liked it to be. If it wasn't for them, I don't think I could enjoy my wedding as much as I did. I definitely recommend Kim and her team because it will make all brides' life ALOT easier!

Pearl White Events's reply:

Hi Faye! Thank you for choosing Pearl White Events as your wedding planner. We are very happy to know that we helped you enjoy your wedding day to a higher extend.
  • User4477790 · event on: 07/26/2014

PWE was very helpful in planning my husband's birthday party. I contacted her only as a friend to help me with little things but then realized I needed her to help me plan the entire event. Kim and her team did an amazing job finding the caterer (Java Lava Catering), venue space (23 Orlando), and decor (Great Gatsby theme). Everyone had a great time and I just wanted to thank her and her team again for amazing job!!!

Kim · Married on 06/20/2014

Kim was a wonderful planner who helped our event come together beautifully. She helped us find our dream location and was a great adviser on how to manage our budget for maximal impact. She was the liaison who negotiated with the vendors and kept them informed of the wedding program so everything can run smoothly. She was there to put out all the proverbial fires that came with planning such a large and detailed event. We could not have done it without her, and are very grateful we gained her as a friend in the process, not just as our wedding planner.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Pearl White Events's reply:

Hello Kim! The Pearl White Events team is very thankful for receiving the opportunity to plan your perfect wedding. We are also very happy to gain you as a friend as well.
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/07/2014

We don't know what we would have done without Pearl White Events, Kim & her team were wonderful!!! They flew up to our wedding in DC for the whole weekend, we had Kim from our initial planning, engagement photo shoot, the weekend of and of course our big day! She even stayed around the day after to help us with our clean up and wrapping things up. Kim was a great organizer, planner, executor, and was very professional the whole time. Our families are from Vietnam so it was great she understood the culture and helped us talk to our families when we were busy! She loves what she does and is truly a sweetheart. I even called her a few weeks after the honeymoon because we were missing some vases and she knew exactly where it was! Our Wedding wouldn't have been the same without Pearl White Events. I definitely recommend them if you are in need of a personal yet professional experience! Thank you for traveling to DC and making it truly our special day!!!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Pearl White Events's reply:

Pearl White Events is thankful for having the chance to plan your wedding. We are happy to know you were satisfied with our performance and we hope we made your day memorable.

Hisae · Married on 11/30/2013

Kim Tran of Pearl White Events was a phenomenal wedding planner for my intimate beach side wedding. She was able to internalize all of my wants and needs, and turned my one of a kind vision into reality. As I watch my wedding videos today, I can truly say that without her, my wedding would not have been a success.

In the early stages of my wedding planning, I was confident that I could handle all of the detail since I was planning for two years. As the first year passed, I noticed that trying to contact all the vendors and getting my options picked out was more than a handful. This was when Kim stepped in and she was able to ask the questions that needed to be answered by the vendors which ultimately saved me money.

On the day of the wedding, Kim was able to coordinate my elaborate plan to decorate the venue. I had planned to assemble my own flower centerpieces the day of wedding and Kim had them completed flawlessly. At the same time this was happening, she orchestrated venue decorations, checked in on my wedding party, and provided directions to my vendors. I was able to sit back, sip my champagne with my bridal party, and last but not least munch on that Publix fried chicken she surprised me with.

Recently my cinematographer gave me the footage of when I entered the reception hall for the first time. I watch this footage and can't believe how many times I say "oh my god" and the word "perfect." She brought tears to my eyes and I will never forget that ballroom and the adorable sweetheart table.

Thank you, Kim Tran! You are the best and sweetest person!

Pearl White Events's reply:

Thank you for choosing Pearl White Events to help plan your wedding. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your special day.

Christopher · Married on 11/25/2013

My little sister's wedding was last year and it's still one of the best weddings I have ever attended. She's really creative and had a vision, but needed help putting it all together for her big day. She became really good friends with the owner of Pearl White and together put on one awesome night. It went really smooth, and I was really happy to see that my sister really enjoyed her wedding with all our family and friends.

Kudos to the Pearl white team for helping my little sister celebrate the way she was meant to.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Pearl White Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. The Pearl White Events team was also happy to be able to help you little sister plan her perfect wedding.

Binh Chi · Married on 09/01/2013

"Thank you to Pearl White events for an amazing wedding! Kim has made our wedding day very memorable. She helped coordinate our wedding down to the T. We did not feel rush or behind our schedule from church ceremony to the reception. We were able to enjoy ourselves and not have to worry about the hectic schedule! We just leave it to the PRO! To us, Kim is not only just any wedding coordinator, she is a true friend and family to us. She provided make up service to the bride and also does hair. Very talented indeed! She is very knowledgeable and loves what she does. We can feel the passion and joy she has and how much she wants to share them with the couple on their special day. Her valuable service made our wedding day even more special. Again, thank you very much for being there for us on our wedding day. We would recommend Pearl White Event to any newly engaged couple for their big day. We appreciate the fact Kim and her team travel to our event in Boston, MA. If we were to do it all over again, without reservation we will have Pearl White Event as part of our wedding again!" Binh & Chi

Sent on 09/24/2014

Pearl White Events's reply:

Thank you for letting Pearl White Events plan your wedding. You were both very stunning. It was a pleasure for the PWE team to be a part of your memorable day.

My husband and I planned our wedding to be in Rome last year and it was not till close to our wedding date that we found out that his family was not going to be able to join us. So days before we were scheduled to leave for Italy I decided to have a second wedding planned here in orlando. I was introduced to Kim soon after I decided this and only had days to bring my vision of what I wanted together. From the start she was absolutely amazing! She was able to put all my ideas onto paper and organized everything for me so that nothing was missed or overlooked. Even when I threw curveballs at her (i.e. Having the wedding day on the same day as my graduation ceremony!) she did not sweat it! Everyone told me I was crazy except for Kim! I can go on and on and on about specific challenges she help overcome but the list would go on forever. Bottom line is our second wedding would've been a total disaster if it had not been for Kim's hard work and passion for what she does. She honestly and genuinely cared about everything that was important not only for me but for everyone involved. I basically just had to give her a few ideas, tell her my budget, and show up at the day of the wedding! She took care of everything else for me. She made me feel like a true princess the whole entire step of the way. I truly felt like I did her an injustice of what I paid her but she not once ever made a comment about prices or how she would get paid. She ran last minute errands for me and kept in contact with all of our vendors for us and even found a dress for me at the very last minute! Kim is truly the best of the best! Everything turned out so beautiful and you would never have guessed that it was only planned in a matter of weeks! Kim and the entire staff at Pearl White Events truly out did themselves! Completely overwhelmed with gratitude for each and everyone of them!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Pearl White Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. The PWE team was happy to be able to plan your wedding, even if it was last minute. Like our logo, we plan to perfection and you deserve nothing less.

Lan · Married on 07/06/2013

"PWE was great! Kim and her team made our day super special. Kim and her team were very professional and courteous. I never had to at any point double check or question what was taken place because everything was under control right from the beginning. PWE is also incredibly organized, reliable and professional in every way. The cherry on top is that Kim was very warm, friendly, and easy to work with. In short, you couldn't ask for more. Because of her help, we truly were able to focus on enjoying the day, our loved ones, and each other, rather than worrying about managing dozens of minute details."

Sent on 09/26/2014

Pearl White Events's reply:

Hi Lan! Thank you once more for going with Pearl White Events for your special day. We are glad to know we were helpful and appreciate your trust in us.
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/29/2019

Great Wedding Planner

Pearl White Events was so good! Originally I spoke with some ladies who I feel matched my personality well, however they didn't end up being the lead planner for my wedding. So definitely do your research if this is important to you. The one downside is that their servers weren't working for a little while and so our communication back and forth seemed to stop, as we were not getting each other's messages. However, once we realized this, it was resolved and things were swinging. Laura was very detail oriented and stayed in touch with all my vendors closer to the wedding and I didn't have to bother doing that while trying to finish other finishing details. The rehearsal went well and on the wedding day, there weren't any major mishaps. Well if there were, I didn't know about them ;)
    There were times after the wedding where I would wonder if something happened but I know it was taken care of. I was originally not going to have a wedding planner, and then the venue we chose actually required it, and I'm so glad. There were several details or little things that needed to be done that they took care of, and I'm so glad I didn't have to. The last few weeks leading up to the wedding are stressful and I work full time, so having the extra help was great. My mom wasn't able to help as much because she lives in another state and so I didn't want to burden her either. Laura and Kim were great the day of the wedding and everything went really smoothly and my family and friends didn't have to worry about much of anything. It was really nice and it helped me relax and enjoy the day better instead of worrying about all the little things.

Sent on 11/04/2019

3.5

Pearl white events did a great job at coordinating my wedding. They were very professional and did a wonderful job at helping me setup my decor. They took the pressure off of my hands the day before my wedding to confirm the setup time with my vendors. I was very reluctant at hiring a coordinator because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on using someone when I could do it myself. PWE was very affordable and fit my budget. I'm glad I listened to my fiance when he suggested that we hire one because I was able to to really enjoy every moment of my wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Pearl White Events's reply:

Thank you for choosing Pearl White Events to coordinate your wedding. The PWE team is very happy to know that we were able to lift all your pressure away and help create a successful wedding.

charity · Married on 03/14/2015

4.2
      3.0

PWE is the best value out there for their services. Kim is the best person to help you find a great deal for wedding services and she is always available to her clients. I had a somewhat untraditional tea ceremony during my reception and PWE was really helpful in cluing me in on traditions and rules. The team is flexible with meetings to discuss wedding details and are responsive to inquiries.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Pearl White Events's reply:

Hello Charity! Thank you for your kind words. The PWE team was more than happy to help make your wedding day memorable.