Pearl White Events Reviews

62 | Winter Park, FL

62 Reviews for Pearl White Events

Natalie · Married on 08/20/2016

Hiring Judy from Pearl White Events was absolutely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I am a pretty hands-on bride, have been planning our wedding details for some time, and even have experience as a wedding coordinator. My fiancé was initially skeptical of our need for a coordinator, especially because our wedding was in California and PWE is located in Florida. However, when we were introduced to Judy via Skype, we were immediately impressed by her upbeat personality, outstanding organization skills, and keen eye for design. We hired her immediately. We felt an instant connection with her and I actually breathed a sigh of relief after our first meeting because I knew our wedding was in good hands.
    From then on, Judy completely blew us away and went above and beyond - both leading up to and during our big day. Even though she was our day-of coordinator, she scheduled monthly check-ins to ensure we were on track in our planning and always made herself available despite our busy schedules and time difference.
    We had an unfortunate experience with an unprofessional photographer which escalated to him terminating our contract less than three months before the wedding. It was an immensely stressful situation but Judy was there to offer her guidance, professional support, and even used her large network to recommend a new photographer in our area.
    On the wedding weekend, Judy and her team were INCREDIBLE. They took care of everything and ensured that the wedding was executed as perfectly as possible. Thanks to Judy's presence and sense of calm, I did not have a single worry in the world and had the BEST day with the love of my life. She even made boxes of food to take to the hotel with us afterwards because we barely had time to eat! Judy is timely, genuinely committed, and overall fun to be around. Her passion for the industry and her clients is apparent and she is talented at what she does. I can't thank her and PWE enough for the best day ever!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Pearl White Events's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie! It was a true honor to be apart of your magical day!!

Erin · Married on 08/20/2016

I am the catering sales manager for Holiday Inn & Suites across from Universal Orlando. I had the privilege of meeting Kim at a Central Florida Bridal Association meeting I hosted at my hotel. After meeting with her to have her get a full site of our hotel, I knew that she would be amazing to work with. Kim assisted me last minute with a wedding in August where we needed to replace the wedding coordinator 30 days from the wedding. Kim was able flexible and open minded to what the bride wanted and needed on such last minute notice. She was extremely cheerful and sweet every time we spoke. She is extremely punctual and positively organized in her work! Kim was able to pull together amazing last minute touches to the ceremony and find vendors to provide chairs linen flowers a decor in the last days before the wedding. She was always calming to the bride and groom and really saved the day! Kim goes above and beyond and really shows how much she cares in her work and for her clients! I can not wait to work with her and her team again! What she accomplished was priceless and is just an amazing wedding coordinator and person all around!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Pearl White Events's reply:

Erin, thank you for your kind words. They mean so much to me and the rest of the Pearl White Events team. We wish happiness to both of you for many years to come. Thank you! Love, Pearl White Events.

Christopher · Married on 06/25/2016

Pearl White Events was AMAZING! My wife and I were completely out of our element and didn't even know where to start; Judy and her team took care of us from A to Z and beyond. Every minute detail was planned for and laid out, including SO many things we had not even thought of. Honestly, they made it so easy and took so much hassle out of our way that I could never imagine being able to have done it alone. With a background in the service industry, I do know what to look for in a service company, and plainly put PWE was one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of working with. They're also super cool and down to earth, working with them is like working with friends. 100% would recommend to anyone I know.

Sent on 09/06/2016

We hired PWE for our wedding, and were so incredibly fortunate to have Kim as our planner. From the very beginning, she was attentive and focused on understanding our vision and making sure we were 100% happy with every decision that had to be made. She was so personable and kind, and really tried to get to know us-which made everything so much more enjoyable. There was a lot that we didn’t know, and she patiently and thoroughly answered any and all of our questions. She was so upbeat and positive, it definitely kept us energized throughout the entire process. We relied on her heavily for her knowledge and creative ideas, and she was such a huge factor in the success of our wedding. At times, we even let her make the decisions because we were unsure and trusted her taste. She introduced us to a lot of great vendors and set up all of our meetings. She also communicated with us regularly, and was so open to meeting with us to discuss the progress of our wedding. She always came prepared with a list of things that needed to be done. There were so many details that she had completely taken care of before our wedding, allowing us to relax before the big day. The day of, she and her assistant Minh, were so organized, and paid attention to every little detail. They both kept us calm, happy, and fed throughout the whole day- constantly checking in on us and pepping us up when we needed it. We were absolutely amazed throughout the day, as we saw how Kim transformed our ideas and visions into reality. Because of her, we could focus on each other and enjoying our time with family and friends. We had no reservations about putting our complete trust in her because we knew she would handle things beautifully. We definitely could not have done it without her and PWE. We loved working with Kim and give our highest recommendations to her and her team.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Deanna · Married on 05/29/2016

Kim Tran and Pearl White Events is worth every single penny especially if you have a busy schedule. Looking for vendors may be easy but why look yourself when there's someone out there like Kim Tran who already knows the quality of work from each vendors. She gives you options as well as her own advice and opinions which are very helpful. Winding down to the wedding date, there's still going to be lots of things the bride and groom will have to do themselves that doesn't involve the wedding planner; this gives you no time to take care of setting up the wedding ceremony/reception or coordinating all the vendors. Without Kim Tran and her company, my wedding day would have not been possible juggling so many unexpected events and doing last minute errand runs while having to plan for 2 ceremonies and a reception. Kim Tran is the best and I would recommend anybody getting married to hire her!! She goes above and beyond to accommodate to all our needs.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Deanna · Married on 05/29/2016

Kim Tran and Pearl White Events is worth every single penny especially if you have a busy schedule. Looking for vendors may be easy but why look yourself when there's someone out there like Kim Tran who already knows the quality of work from each vendors. She gives you options as well as her own advice and opinions which are very helpful. Winding down to the wedding date, there's still going to be lots of things the bride and groom will have to do themselves that doesn't involve the wedding planner; this gives you no time to take care of setting up the wedding ceremony/reception or coordinating all the vendors. Without Kim Tran and her company, my wedding day would have not been possible juggling so many unexpected events and doing last minute errand runs while having to plan for 2 ceremonies and a reception. Kim Tran is the best and I would recommend anybody getting married to hire her!! She goes above and beyond to accommodate to all our needs!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Huy Phong · Married on 05/21/2016

Kim and Hailey were amazing! As the owner of the flower shop, MC and singer I planned my wedding almost a year with a lot of decorations and my wedding had all of the things we wanted for our special day. She worked extremely hard up until the day and after the event. Kim was readily available whenever I had a question or concern, and always responded with great attention to detail and care, and always with her solution. I would recommend Kim and her team to other couples and those wanting to plan any events, and "must-have" them if you want a perfect event.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Pearl White Events's reply:

Thank you Huy Phong for your kind words. We strive for perfection at every event and we're so happy you were able to enjoy your wedding as you should. We thank you for choosing us to be your wedding coordinators and wish you and your wife a happily ever after!

Rebecca · event on: 04/30/2016

Kim and her team did an excellent job with bringing to life my crazy ideas! They are courteous and a joy to work with a well as professional. Always on top of things and handles last minute changes, etc. with ease and makes things happen. This is the second year I have worked with them and I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Tia · Married on 04/16/2016

Pearl white events is the best! They have the best team, all the girls at pearl white are so helpful and talented. I am so grateful I had pearl white on my wedding day, there were so many things that happened that could have been disastrous pearl white handled it and made my day run smoothly. My wedding day was the best day ever and the girls at pearl white made it extra special!! I highly recommend Pearl White Events.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Sophia · Married on 03/12/2016

Pearl White Events went over and above all expectations! They created a beautiful space for our gala and made a stunning backdrop and stage as well as beautiful centerpieces that fit our budget. Not only did they provide amazing service but they did so with a smile and a spectacular attitude! We have worked with many planners and vendors but never have we been provided with such exceptional service! We will only be using PWE from here on out for all our events!

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • User6486730 · event on: 03/12/2016

I was very impressed with crew of Pearl Whites Events. They were very courteous, professional and efficient. Got the event setup on time. When I came in after it was setup, I was blown away at how beautiful the hall looked. Will definitely use them again and recommend to all my friends.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Ayesha · event on: 03/12/2016

Pearl White Events was a great company to work for. They exceeded my expectations and left us with a BEAUTIFULLY decorated event. They were very professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Tina · Married on 01/10/2016

Pearl Whites Event team are absolutely professional, kind, and hard working. We had our wedding in Key Largo with over 400 guests and everything went as planned because Kim was our planner and the team were our wedding coordinator the day of. Not only did they took care of coordinating all the vendors, guests, but they also took care of the bride and groom making sure we were well hydrated and always checking in with us to lessen our worries. We enjoyed every moment of our wedding day because of White Pearl Event team and Kim. I will call them for my future baby shower event for it would be another 400 guest list again, and I can't wait to see the team again.
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/23/2016
  • Liliana

Liliana · Married on 12/19/2015

I would say discuss what your comfort level with your wedding planner will be. I came into the consultation with my husband and a lot of the major things booked. I didn't really know what to expect from a wedding planner. Just you know the movies make them seem really expensive. Trust me though. PWE is a worthwhile investment. I needed help piecing together a cohesive image for my wedding because as a full time student my priorities were everywhere. Kim Tran and Pearl White Events helped me do just that. After the consultation I got to look at a custom Pinterest inspiration board created just from my ideas and I fell in love with it. I especially loved Kim's outgoing, warm and genuine interest in making my wedding planning the best experience ever. Choosing Pearl White Event was one of the best decisions I made. I opted for partial planning and was so happy with the final outcomes. My favorite part was getting a first look at the ballroom that had been transformed and just being treated like a princess on my wedding day! Kim and PWE made sure I always had what I wanted and the transition to the end of the party was seamless. She even coordinated last minute for my bridal party and I to get pedicabs back to the hotel. :) - Sincerely, Liliana Pascuzzi (Modern Desert Romance Theme) December 19, 2015 wedding

Sent on 06/03/2016

Pearl White Events's reply:

Liliana, thank you for your kind words. Your wedding was one of our best and we were so in love with the theme and everything about it. We especially loved the homegrown cacti used for the welcome table and the custom table runner made by Paper Goat Post. Congratulations again to you and Michael!

Our primary contact was Kim, and on our wedding day Bettina was her assistant. My wife and I planned the vast majority of our wedding on our own, but elected to hire Kim for day-of coordination. Easily one of the best choices we made in the entire process! Starting about a month before our wedding, we handed over all of our contracts and had a lengthy meeting where she helped us iron out last-minute details (via Google Hangouts, as we live many states away). After that, she helped to keep us on task leading up to the event, reminding us of deadlines, conference calling in with our reception/catering vendor, and rapidly handling communications with all of our vendors.

On the day of the event, we didn't need to think about anything at all. Kim maintained our schedule (not aggressively - she knew when to adjust timing), kept us appraised of everything we needed to know and silently handled everything else, and allowed us to just relax and enjoy the wedding we worked so hard to plan. Not only did we enjoy working with her, but all of our vendors seemed to enjoy how she was always in position to answer their questions.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Pearl White Events's reply:

Thank you Greg and Michelle for your kind words. It was our pleasure to be your wedding coordinators. We're so happy you were able to relax and enjoy your special day. Congratulations again. Wishing you two the very best!

Kim · Married on 10/03/2015

Judy and Kim were such a pleasure to work with during our wedding planning process! Both of them provided excellent service and great recommendations/suggestions for our wedding. As the bride, I understand how difficult it can be to let go of all the planning you've done and trust it in someone else's hands; Kim did an amazing job of making sure everything ran smoothly and communicated with me and my now husband every step of the way!

Some spectacular things were all the little details Kim and Judy were able to point out and enhance i.e., decorating the frame of our seating plan, printing out photos for our welcome table; adding uplighting under our sweetheart table, cake table and cards table. It was truly a pleasure to be able to work with Pearl White Events!

I will definitely be recommending them to all friends and family who will be getting married in the future!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Pearl White Events's reply:

Thank you for letting Pearl White Events assist you with your wedding. We hope we helped making it memorable for you.

Catherine · Married on 09/18/2015

I would highly recommend PWE for future wedding and event planning efforts! One of the owners, Judy, is a highly respected and close friend of mine. Anyone who knows her, knows she’s very passionate about her company and the great service she provides to her customers. She is truly an event planning superstar and a great leader to her team. Through her guidance with her partner Kim (who is equally as great), their company embodies the planning service one dreams to have as support! They are knowledgeable about all things wedding and event planning, will work within your budget, and will provide creative strategies as well.

To layout the landscape of my wedding.. it was 2 days long and embodied both the Cambodian and American culture. There were 150 guests at the ceremony and 460 at the reception. Naturally, I had my worries. Through PWE’s guidance, I was able to combat my concerns and had the wedding I ever wanted! PWE also provided me with 2 of their interns to help during my reception. They showed up early and worked diligently throughout the night to ensure the day went as planned.

Consider using PWE’s services for your wedding and/or next event! I can say with full confidence that they you will not be let down! They will treat your events as their own and will give you the proper guidance and support you need.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Amy · Married on 09/05/2015

Kim was a wonderful event planner. I hired her to plan my baby shower at our house, and she helped me with the invitation design, RSVP's, buying the decorations, ordering/pick up food, and set up. She coordinated with all the vendors; I didn't have to do a thing. Kim stayed late the night prior to get all the decorations up, and came early the day of the shower to finalize all the details. The decorations were beautiful. She thought of all the little details that would make the event a success. Many guests commented on how beautiful the decor was.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Teresa · Married on 08/22/2015

I cannot even begin to express my gratitude to the entire team at Pearl White Events for planning such a perfect day! Kim helped me out tremendously with the creative aspect of my wedding which for me, was the most difficult part of the process. She gave me direction and offered all her creative ideas and insights to help me picture a wedding that fit both me and my husband. With my restricted schedule, I NEEDED a wedding planner. I did not, however, expect such extensive and loving care for my wedding. They truly went above and beyond anything that I could have imagined. Judy & Minh were a blessing on my wedding day. When I arrived to the venue, everything was set up and they even added their own special "gifts" for presentation. What a blessing!!!!! They gave me the time and the ability to enjoy my night with my friends, family, and husband. I am forever thankful for all they have done and I honestly could not have done it without them and wouldn't have wanted to anyways. They saved me so much time and money that it was well worth it. The night was a big HIT- everyone had a blast! My husband and I even had time to film an epic viral music video that night with the help of PWE. Thank you, PWE, from the bottom of our hearts! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!! <3, Teresa Ly

Sent on 09/18/2015

Pearl White Events's reply:

Thank you for choosing Pearl White Events to assist you with your wedding Teresa! It was a pleasure to help you create such an epic wedding.

Natasha · Married on 07/18/2015

Kim and her team were amazing from start to finish; and that is saying a lot since we hired her for over a years worth of wedding planning. Me and my husband originally thought her price was steep but for all of the services she provided throughout our time frame, we can't imagine having a better deal!!! Not only was Kim professional, she was openly friendly and inviting. She truly got to know me and my hubby making decisions easier by providing quality connections in the wedding arena. From selecting the venue, to the catering to all of the last minute details, she was on top everything from day 1 until everything was shut down after the reception. She provided quality suggestions in music, flower arrangements, decor, photography, and everything inbetween. She kept tract of deadlines, important dates, and appointments while dealing with other clients and never once made me feel like I was just another bride. She made sure that all aspects of the day was stress free for me and my husband.
    In the end, not only did I leave with a wedding day that my hubby and I will cherish always; our guest did as well!!!
    Thank you Kim and PWE for such an amazing wedding experience!!!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Pearl White Events's reply:

Thank you for letting Pearl White Events help create you amazing wedding. We are happy to know you had an amazing time.

Lucy · Married on 03/22/2015

On the day of the wedding, she was perfect. When I arrived at the venue, she had everything decorated and ready to go. Even though we were an hour behind schedule (due to the punctuality of our families), she was so calm that it made me calm (surprisingly, because I tend to freak out). When I realized that I forgot to order flowers for our wedding cake, as it arrived bare, she didn’t even flinch as she grabbed extra flowers from our outside patio to use on our cake. At the end of the night, she boxed up all of our food for us because we were so busy with our guests. And boy, we were so happy that she did because after a day full of wedding festivities, my husband and I were ready to feast.

As stressed out as I was during the whole planning process and the day of, I was never worried about Judy. I knew that I could count on her and trust that it would run as smoothly as it could, even with the interference of crazy parents and in laws. Whenever I had a moment of weakness from stress or whatever it was, she was able to calm me down by relating her own experiences to mine. Everyone that attended our wedding had a great time and the ones who didn’t, heard about it and were bummed that they couldn’t make it. My husband and I were worried that we wouldn’t be able to enjoy our wedding, due to all of the chaos that comes with Vietnamese wedding traditions, but we absolutely loved it. Overall, she did a wonderful job and for that, I will forever be grateful to Judy for making the best day of our lives truly the best!

Sent on 04/11/2015

Pearl White Events's reply:

Thank you for choosing Pearl White Events to assist you on your wedding day. The PWE team is glad to know we helped make your day memorable.

Theresa · Married on 01/03/2015

I don't even know how to begin to describe how amazing it was to work with Judy and the PWE team to plan one of the most amazing days of my life. I had relatively short engagement, and it seemed like such a daunting task to plan a wedding for over 300 people in Orlando in that amount of time while having a full-time job in Fort Myers. Hiring Judy was one of the best wedding planning decisions I could have made. From our initial consultation, she understood my vision and helped me incorporate the elements I felt were the most important to that day. She is a great listener and one of the nicest people I have ever met. She was incredibly responsive and answered any questions or concerns I may have had. Not only did she kept me organized and sent me reminders of things to that needed to be completed, but she also kept track of all the contracts which alleviated the stress of having to remember what balances were owed to what vendor. Anytime that I felt anxiety about the wedding, Judy put me at ease and assured me that everything would work out well.

On the day of the wedding, the PWE team had three people at the venue. Each of them ensured that the reception went smoothly, and they were so professional throughout the entire event. All my guests had a wonderful time and they are still raving about it two weeks after the wedding!

Judy and the PWE team went above and beyond my expectations and made my wedding day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Pearl White Events's reply:

Hi Theresa! Thank you again for choosing Pearl White Events to assist you on your wedding day. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your perfect wedding.

Hien · Married on 11/27/2014

Judy from Pearl White Event help me so much for my wedding. My wife and I had very short engagement and Judy take care of everything. It is not part of her job, but she made customized invitations for us in 2 weeks and they look so nice (in Vietnamese too!). She did everything for the wedding and ordered the cake, flowers, decoration...everything, she did. We did not know where to go and what to do, and Judy made our day so perfect. We couldn't do it without her. Our wedding was on Thanksgiving Day and she was there the whole day to make everything perfect and nice. We let her do whatever she wanted to do because we trust her, and it came out better than we thought it would. Thank you so much em Judy.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Pearl White Events's reply:

Thank you for trusting PWE to assist on your wedding day. We are pleased to know that we were able to make your wedding day memorable for you.

Regina · Married on 11/08/2014

There is much more to wedding planning than meets the eye, and it doesn't quite hit you until you're actually in it! Kim was always friendly and gracious through the entire process. She was able to work with our limited schedules and was always responsive to our emails, texts, and calls. It was amazing to see all our hard work come together so well on the day of the wedding. She and the PWE team did a wonderful job of piecing everything together. On an already emotional, quick paced day, my mind was put to ease knowing that Kim and her team had everything under wraps so that my hubby and I could enjoy our day and create lovely memories :)

Sent on 12/19/2014

Pearl White Events's reply:

Thank you for choosing Pearl White Events as your wedding planner. You both were radiant, and we are pleased to be able to assist you on your wedding day.

Ly · Married on 10/31/2014

Judy was super nice, friendly, sweet, helpful, creative, and mostly professional. She did an amazing job and I definitely would refer her to all my friends and family for any type of event. I highly recommend her company! It was such a wonderful experience to work with her.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Pearl White Events's reply:

Thank you for choosing Pearl White Events to manage your wedding. We are really happy to know we helped create your memorable wedding.