Pearl Wedding Photography Reviews

Pearl Wedding Photography 3
Pearl Wedding Photography 4
Pearl Wedding Photography 5

Shirlene · Married on 02/14/2013

We were totally impressed by Jessica and her team for the images that we received. She was amazing to work with and made us feel so comfortable, especially because she took the time to get to know us beforehand. Jessica was so fun to work with and has such an outgoing personality. Looking at the images, we laughed and cried and just truly enjoyed her work of art. She was able to capture every moment of our special day that we can relive and enjoy for years to come. The pictures are so unique and it continues to amaze everyone who sees it. So talented and so much fun to have worked with her! Thanks again for the spectacular pictures. It definitely exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 06/08/2013

Alison · Married on 12/29/2012

Jessica was great to work with and we are very pleased with the result. She was very personable and professional. She was proactive in wanting to meet with us before the event to get a clear idea about what we wanted. She was prompt and reliable at the wedding and worked well with all of the children. We were both blown away by the beautiful images. She did a phenomenal job of capturing our day. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer on Maui.

Sent on 01/19/2013

Pearl Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alison! Your wedding day was truly special.

Tao · Married on 12/12/2012

My fiance and my wife are very happy to have Jessica to be our photographer for our wedding and pre-wedding photo shoot. Jessica is very talented and professional. She captured our precious moments perfectly and also helped us make many nice postures. We like the photos she made for us very much.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Jill · Married on 10/27/2012

Jessica and her team were fantastic to work with before, during and after our wedding. She met with us several times before our wedding to discuss our wants and needs. On the day of the event, she was professional yet easy going. She respected our wishes to spend as much time with our guests as possible while also getting stunning pictures that captured our personalities. After the wedding, she was incredibly responsive to our requests and helped us put together a gorgeous wedding album. I wanted almost every picture in the book because they were all so beautiful. I can't thank Jessica enough for all that she did to commemorate our day.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Alison · Married on 08/18/2012

Jessica Pearl was amazing. She helped to make our dream wedding come true. She was professional and friendly. She seemed like one of our family. She took the time to get to know me and my husband and learn all about us. We chose Jessica to photograph our 10 year vow renewal and I knew I made the right choice from the moment we talked on the phone. She was funny and kind. My husband and I never got the wedding we wanted 10 years ago, so going to Maui with our family and friends was a dream come true. I wanted to have the best photographer and Jessica was it. I can't even begin to thank her enough for what she did for us. All the photos are amazing and are a reminder of just how perfect the day was. She captured the emotion and the love in every picture. Thank you Jessica for making our wedding more than we could have ever dreamed of. XOXO. Love, Alison

Sent on 09/11/2012

latoya · Married on 07/21/2012

Jessica Pearl is awesome & I'm in love with her work! I used her on my wedding day for 6 hours and she was amazing. Jessica is so kind and professional and her pictures are amazing capture all the perfect little details of our special day.

Sent on 09/14/2012

had the best time at the wedding because everyone was very flexible and accomodating. thanks for taking the extra time to get the shots we wanted after the ceremony and reception!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Cindy · Married on 05/25/2012

Working with Jessica was a breeze. She definitely knows how to capture your special day in every perspective through her camera, the joys, the laughters, the cries; all these moments she brought to life through these pictures. I cannot stop looking through my wedding pictures and each time I do, I'm reminded of what a beautiful day it was.

I am so thankful my coworker referred her and now I'm referring her to other brides.

Sent on 07/04/2012

melanie · Married on 03/03/2012

Jessica was so much fun at my wedding, one of my favorite moments was being photographed at the four seasons spa. We laughed and had so much fun together. She made me feel so comfortable. The pictures were all perfect. Could not have asked for more.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Ena · Married on 11/10/2011

Jessica did our wedding photography and she was awesome!! The thing I loved the most about our photos was that she actually listened to the things we said we liked and got to know our personalities, and it really reflected in our photos. THEY WERE AMAZING!!!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Vida · Married on 10/10/2010

Jessica was generous with her time by "shooting" longer than planned! Her photos captured the range of moments one would experience - tender to joyful! She took many interesting perspectives of the event. The photos of myself, my husband, and our family & friends were just incredible! I framed these photos and they became "Thank You" gifts back to them for sharing Life with me!

She is an awesome person and holds a God-given talent with her photography!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Pearl Wedding Photography's reply:

Dear Vida,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was such a special event, I was glad to be a part of it!

Geri · Married on 08/01/2010

Jessica is perfect in every possible way. Nobody like her in the world, my photos are absolutely beautiful. I referred her to another couple who loved her work as much, because more would not be possible, as we did.

Sent on 05/23/2012

Julia · Married on 04/08/2018

Jessica was amazing to work with! We had somewhat of a rainy beginning and she did her best to get beautiful shots of my family and I. She was very positive and helped me stay calm. We were very lucky to have Jessica the day of our wedding!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Marsha · Married on 05/24/2014

My son and daughter-in-law's wedding was fairly large with many individual family groups and friends who came from afar. Jessica and her assistant seemed to have eyes everywhere! The beautiful wedding was photographed in its' entirety, including each special moment, decoration and personal touch. But most of all, all of the love and emotions of the day were captured and we never felt that these moments were intruded upon like I've felt at some weddings. In addition, the albums we cherish today are beautifully assembled works of art, and we love reminiscing and sharing those moments with visitors to our home who were unable to attend. Thanks forever to Jessica and Pearl Wedding Photography!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Jen · Married on 02/22/2012

Jessica was amazing. Our pictures turned out beautiful. She had great contact with us prior to our big day. I really felt like she captured our day. The only thing I was kind of disappointed with was we went on a boat trip the day after our wedding and Jessica was unavailable to come take pictures so her assistant came and I felt that the pictures didn't capture the days events the way that Jessica could have. I would 100% recommend Jessica for your wedding...AMAZING!!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Courtney · Married on 03/03/2017

We can't recommend Jessica Pearl highly enough! Professional, friendly, and very talented.
    From our first consultation with Jessica right through to the wedding day and the final photos (which came through very quickly), Jessica was knowledgeable, relaxed and very happy to help make sure our big day was captured perfectly.

Sent on 04/17/2017

We received very professional and gorgeous photos, along with a video highlighting some of the best pictures! Everyone was so kind and made us feel so comfortable. Only suggestion would be to work on the speed of receiving the entire photo library after the event. Was definitely worth the wait though, and we were fortunate to have at least received a sneak peak at some photos early for our thank you cards. Excellent team!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2015

Jessica and her assistant did a wonderful job! The photos are perfect!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Maria · event on: 11/18/2013

Jessica provided excellent photography services for our 2-day anniversary event in Maui. She was easy to work with and very talented. I had a bad experience with my wedding photographer so I was hesitant to hire her at first, but after being around her and seeing her work I knew that I had made the right decision. She was fun and easy going, and she got some incredible shots that will be in our family for generations. THANK YOU for providing such a wonderful and stress-free service. I would definitely have you photograph us again on a return trip to this island.

Sent on 01/04/2014

I couldn't be happier with the photos and service I received from Jessica Pearl. The photos are amazing and people often comment that these are the most amazing wedding photos they've ever seen. Some of that is the beautiful sunset beach setting, but much of the credit goes to Jessica for capturing the event and mood perfectly. I am a photographer myself and I have to say, every aspect, from exposure, composition, subject matter, and creative interpretation were top notch.

My family can be very random at times, but she did a great job corralling everyone on the day of the ceremony. From the moment we arrived she started taking photos and organizing the group to get the best shots. She seamlessly integrated into the wedding staff (Planner and Minister) to create a team that seemed like they worked together for years.

I highly recommend Jessica Pearl Photography for her professionalism and photographic artistic capabilities.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Catina · Married on 11/08/2011

Jessica was so wonderful to work with. I absolutely love the photographs she captured during our ceremony. I am so grateful I found Jessica

Sent on 07/11/2012

Awesome photographer from the start of the process to the end. Definitely delivered the awesome emotional shots and makes sure that you are happy through the entire process. Lots of experience with island weddings which helps as well.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Adrien · Married on 07/29/2016

Jessica and team knew exactly what they were doing and were the perfect balance of bossy (shots lined up / family wrangled efficiently) and sensitive (listened and got creative).
    They got great photos and they made the whole experience fun for us at the same time!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Kate · Married on 02/22/2018

3.5

Jessica and Kimberly did an awesome job of our wedding photography. We had such a fun day with them and the photos so far look incredible!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Cara · Married on 06/04/2017

3.5

Pearl Wedding Photography was great to work with. They were easy to get in touch with and responded to our questions in a timely manner. We were very pleased with the final images and they did a lovely slideshow with music that we loved. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 07/17/2017