Pearl Wedding Photography Reviews

Pearl Wedding Photography 3
Pearl Wedding Photography 4
Pearl Wedding Photography 5

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2015

Pearl Photography are the Maui photographers to choose. They are professional and so kind. My husband and I are absolutely thrilled with all of our photos. We plan on hiring Pearl Photography when we go back to Maui in April.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jessica and her team is amazing! She gets to know you and listens to what you want and delivers above and beyond! Their work is awesome, truly captures the emotions of the day. Jessica and Clarissa did our Save the Date photos shoot as well as our wedding. The way they capture the light is beautiful and catching all the little details that made the day so special. The candid photos are their strength, natural, casual, airy, bright, soft and romantic, catching the feel of the moment. Their photos tell a story, full of life and happiness. Many guests have commented on how beautiful the photos are. Jessica is very responsive via email and phone. After our first phone call almost 1 year before our wedding, she wrote out a tentative timeline of the wedding day, which is very reflective of our actual timeline. This is extremely helpful for the bride to have a time frame for the big day. On our wedding day, she even brought an additional team member to make sure they catch all the details! The photos are loaded on a beautiful wood USB. Can't wait to pick out our photos for the beautiful photo album that she has. Jessica is personable and kind, and so much fun to work with, reserve them early!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/17/2015

Jessica is absolutely amazing. She captured our day perfectly. When we got the link to our photos, I kept reminding myself and my husband they were not the pictures we selected as our favorites, but that they were all the pictures! As in every picture looked so good it looked like it would be a "favorite". It was just my husband and myself for our wedding and she still gave us the utmost attention and detail to our special morning. She is amazing and so easy to work with. The pictures are stunning.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Pearl Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Lauren! Your wedding was so sweet, we loved photographing you both!

Matthew & Chuck · Married on 06/17/2015

Jessica made our wedding day, we did not expect the level of creativity and really just the nicest person. Thank You for making us laugh and smile it showed in all of our photos. Cannot wait to get our beautiful wedding photos wrapped in canvas. MAHALO Jessica for everything XOXO

Sent on 08/18/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/05/2015

We are so thrilled that we were able to work with Jessica for our beach wedding on Maui. She is friendly, efficient and incredibly talented. I highly recommend Jessica for anyone looking for a wonderful experience and beautiful photos.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Jessica and her team were very professional and did a great job capturing our wedding. We traveled from Michigan to Maui, and she made it as easy as possible to plan and coordinate our special day! She was available to answer questions regarding the venue to details about the ceremony. We still keep in touch, and she answers any questions we have regarding our photos. We wouldn't hesitate to contact her in the future with any questions or concerns.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Jessica was awesome! We were coming from MN to have our wedding and she was very easy to coordinate with and helpful with getting things setup! Jessica was highly recommended to us by friends and we would highly recommend her to anyone as well! We love our wedding photos!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/10/2015

There was never any question that we wanted Jessica Pearl to shoot our wedding; she happened to be around for my proposal and took dozens of photos, unprompted, just because she loves what she does and wanted us to see what she saw. Certain things you expect from people you hire -- professionalism, initiative, courtesy, expert knowledge of their industry, mastery of their trade -- and Jessica brings all of these to her work. But what I had not anticipated are the personal qualities that make her an extraordinary photographer. Her comforting demeanor belies the keen intensity with which she directs your shoot, and her caring attentiveness somehow made me, an otherwise camera-shy groom, want to be a subject worthy of her lens. To put it another way, I typically NEVER like having my picture taken, but Jessica Pearl made it easy and enjoyable. And that is the greatest, most unexpected gift that I could have given my photogenic bride.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Aaron · Married on 04/18/2015

Stop your search. You have just found your wedding photographer. Jessica Pearl is the most organized and professional photographer I have ever worked with. She went above and beyond to help us determine our wedding day schedule based on her extensive experience, and her helpful insight made the entire day run so smoothly. We never felt out of the loop, which is a first for us! I've had photographers in the past that I've had to pester after 4 months of no contact. You won't experience this with Jessica. She is so fun and easy to work with! Thank you, Jessica!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Pearl Wedding Photography's reply:

Aww!! Thanks Aaron:) We loved photographing your wedding!
    Your day was so much, and we loved going to Thomspon Road for those photos.

Thanks!
    Jessica and team

Amy · Married on 03/11/2015

Jessica was outstanding! We love all our photos - she went above and beyond to ensure we got all the poses/shots we wanted. Since the wedding, she has been so professional. Photos were delivered within the month! She's since begun working on our album and has been a pleasure to work with in this regard as well. We would highly recommend Jessica and her team!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Pearl Wedding Photography exceeded our expectations and captured our Wedding day absolutely perfectly. We couldn't have made a better choice. We recommend Pearl Wedding Photography to everyone. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/09/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 11/24/2014

Jessica and her assistant were great on the day of the wedding. We even did a trash the dress with them and had a great time. The pictures were amazing! We would recommend Pearl Photography to any bride who wants an easy going experience that leads to fabulous pictures!!!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Pearl Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Jacqueline! We loved photographing your wedding. It truly was a special day and we are glad to have that photographed for you!

Ashley · Married on 10/09/2014

Jessica was absolutely fabulous to work with!

We organized our Hawaiian wedding from overseas, and after our first Skype meeting we felt instantly at ease that our big day would be beautifully documents. She was a lot of fun on the day and sent through absolutely amazing photos. We would definitely recommend her for any event.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Jessica took our engagement pictures. The pictures are truly a work of art!!! And even in the wind, because Maui gets windy, every shot was picture perfect. She made us feel comfortable and beautiful the entire time and the direction she gave was terrific. Thank you, Thank you for exceeding our expectations!!!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Patrick · Married on 03/29/2014

The best photographer I have seen. She made me look amazing. My wife whom already is beautiful. Yeah she made her look like an angel.

Such a great vision and such a positive perception on everything. She is the best. You need to use Pearl Wedding photography if you you want the best capture of the moment.

I am still looking at hundreds of our pictures wondering how they came out so beautiful. Thank you Jessica!!!!!

Sent on 05/05/2014
  • bella

bella · Married on 12/11/2013

Jessica Pearl is a fantastic photographer. She made us feel so comfortable even though we were so nervous. During the ceremony she became invisble and captured the moments so perfectly. After the ceremony she took the most personal portaits of us as if she knew us since forever. She made this day with her pictures unforgetable for us.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Pamela · event on: 11/18/2013

Jessica Pearl was absolutely stellar and her resulting pictures have left us breathless. I hired Jessica to work with a couple, one of which is a highly experienced model, who is very educated in photography, lighting, and imagery. Jessica took the time to work with my client and make sure they were not only pleased with the direction, but thrilled with the packaging that came afterward. Jessica made several list moment projects come to life, she worked tirelessly, and at times even aggressively to help us capture the lighting, sunsets, and moments that will make the event we conducted a magic moment forever. I would hire and recommend Jessica and her team in a heartbeat. I wouldn't use anyone else in the Maui area.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Shelley · Married on 09/28/2013

After reviewing lots of different photographers I decided on Pearl Wedding Photography for my wedding in September and I'm sure glad I did!! Jessica and her team were very professional and made it a fun and enjoyable experience for me and my husband. The photos came out beautiful and the video she made was breathtaking! I would HIGHLY recommend Pearl Wedding photography or Jessica Pearl photography for any event!! I personally will use her again! Thank you so much Pearl Wedding Photography you guys ROCK!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Krystal · Married on 09/27/2013

The pictures were wonderful! Was a pleasure to work with them they were fun and professional. Definitely would recommend them.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Nancy · Married on 07/31/2013

Pearl Wedding Photography gets nothing less than 5 out of 5 stars from me!

I live out of state and so had to rely on internet images and reviews when picking my photographer. I made several inquiries at various photography vendors and Jessica was extremly quick in her response, as well as, engaging. Her suggestion to talk on the phone/Skype made me feel like I was actually making progress in my wedding planning instead of spinning my wheels...all this before I had actually said "yes" to her becoming my photographer.

As is the case with life, unforseen events occur...and that was the case with Tropical Storm Flossie that blew in and rained my wedding day out! Thankfully, Jessica was able to accommodate my new wedding day and herd my family (cats, I tell you!) into some amazing photos. She and her assistant did a great job of capturing some very special moments.

I'm so happy with my final images and can only say that choosing her as your photographer, regardless of occasion, is a very good idea.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Kalani and Cyndi · Married on 07/06/2013

Jessica was amazing to work with. My husband and I live on the mainland and were both born and raised in Hawai'i. Jessica took the time to get to know us by scheduling a couple of calls and exchanging emails. Our wedding was small and intimate with the focus on our family. Jessica did an amazing job capturing our love for each other and the deep love we have for our family. Jessica was also willing to work within our budget and still captured our special moments at sunset with perfection.

Jessica even surprised us with a short video which included a collage of photographs and my husband singing in the background.

Sent on 11/29/2013
  • User3701919 · 2+ years ago

Jessica made my wedding day perfect. We had such an awesome time with her, she made us feel like celebrities who deserved all the special treatment in the world. I have so many vivid memories from that day because she captured them all on film. I am so thankful we had her as our photographer and I 100% recommend her to all couples getting married on Maui. I had no idea everything would turn out as nice as it did, I couldn't be more grateful.

Sent on 11/26/2013
  • User3719124 · 2+ years ago

Working wth Jessica was really easy- she is very nice and laid back, which is perfect for your wedding. The pictures she took are amazing! I have people tell me all the time that they are the most beautiful wedding pictures!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Sophia · Married on 04/01/2013

Jessica did a wonderful job for our wedding. She really knows what she is doing and was very flexible! The pictures turned out perfect! I felt like she was my wedding planner with all of her ideas and suggestions!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Jenna · Married on 03/02/2013

Jessica and her team at Pearl Photography were amazing. I planned the entire wedding from home (Canada) via emails and phone, so I didn't actually meet Jessica until two days before the wedding! I chose her because she had great reviews and was one of the many referrals I received. I'm so glad I picked her. She made me feel very comfortable from the start. We spoke on the phone, I filled out questionnaires, she did everything she could to get to know us. She was flexible about meeting me prior to the wedding. She was extremely professional on the day of, and VERY helpful! We received our photo's within 5 weeks of our wedding (wow!). And the pictures are GORGEOUS! (And soooo many to choose from!).

Sent on 04/10/2013