14 Reviews for Pearl Snap Hall

Clean Up (1)
Set Up (1)
Altar/Arches (1)
14 Pearl Snap Hall Reviews

We booked the Pearl Snap for our 11/11 wedding and though we're about a month after our wedding, I am STILL getting comments from guests about how INCREDIBLE the Pearl Snap was. My reply to guests has been they missed out on an even bigger part of the beauty of the Pearl Snap- getting to work with Sarah (the owner) and Maggie (optional add on day of coordinator, though we used someone else). Every bit of working with Sarah and Maggie was so easy- from booking the venue the afternoon of our engagement (not kidding) to post-wedding communication, Sarah and Maggie are poised, professional, and just a ton of fun! I particularly loved having all of our communication in one place, as Pearl Snap uses Honeybook to track correspondence, which came in handy closer to the big day when I lost my mind/forgot details/asked for some advice when I hit my own planning roadblocks. Like everyone else has said, the venue itself is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous- beautiful grounds, great facilities, easy access to so much, but the real pearl was working with the people. Can't wait for our photos to come in to see more of the magic from the day, including shots of our guests enjoying themselves at the Pearl Snap! Would definitely recommend renting the chairs and tables too- as they fit beautifully in the space and are too good of a deal to pass up!

Profile Picture LARA, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Chairs, Uncovered Outdoor

I had my wedding at Pearl Snap Hall this past October and I could not have been happier with the outcome. Sarah has an eye for detail which is reflected in the venue's aesthetic. Starting with the communication, Sarah was responsive and easy to reach throughout the wedding planning process. She kept us up to date with landscape changes, additions to the groom's shed, and the new furniture. The venue itself is stunning. The best part was that I didn't even need decorations! The ceremony took place in the chapel and the natural light results in beautiful photos. The outdoor space is large and accommodated two food trucks and 130 guests. This venue is amazing, the owner is amazing, and the day-of coordinator Maggie is amazing. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Charming spot for a fun and festive gathering next door to the San Gabriel River and Park as well as just north of the Georgetown Square. Great space and venue in an unbeatable location!

Profile Picture Shelly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stunning and stylish new venue in Georgetown! It's truly a most have wedding venue in Georgetown. Beautiful hall, big open space for outdoor event, kitchen and very spacious bathroom with private bridal suite. Recently work an event for one of our clients and everything look fabulous on the beautiful white hall space! Thank you Sarah. Definitely recommend it for any type of event!

Profile Picture Elaine, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just officiated for a couple at the Pearl Snap Hall, and it is gorgeous & memorable! I've had the pleasure of knowing Sarah as an officiate for several years so when she founded the Pearl Snap Hall, I knew the venue would be amazing. Everything Sarah touches is well-thought out and classic. The Pearl Snap has a sweet old-fashioned feel as the hall is a lovely 1910 church that has been lovingly and simply restored. From the wood floors to the light and airy feel of the high ceilings, I absolutely loved this venue! Everyone there from the coordinator to the DJ helped us feel comfortable and made sure we had everything we needed. The Pearl Snap is a amazing choice for couples who want a sweet, vintage feel for the ceremony!

Profile Picture Katrina, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married here and we are so glad we chose the Pearl Snap Hall!! Our ceremony was outside in the beautifully landscaped backyard and reception was inside. The building is gorgeous and hardly needed any decorating! Even in the heat, there was plenty of shade for our guests and everyone raved about the venue. Highly recommend this gem! Their on site coordinator Maggie Flemister, was extremely helpful during the planning stages and on the day of. We loved her! This is a great venue if you have children as well because the backyard is fenced in and we brought hula hoops for the kids to play with.

Profile Picture Margaret, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance

We (Catering with a Twist) catered our first Wedding at Pearl Snap Hall and what a phenomenal Venue. Any and all questions were answered quickly, Maggie and Sarah are fantastic and so easy to work with. We LOVE anything old and vintage and what they did to this renovated church is just gorgeous, so quaint, charming and perfect. To accompany the quaint church is an outstanding outside ceremony site with HUGE re-purposed Church Windows and a beautiful outdoor courtyard. It's simply perfect!!

Profile Picture Kassie, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

In April, my daughter’s high school held its prom at Pearl Snap Hall. We were charmed by the hall, and working with Sarah Reed was so easy. The hall was beautiful and few decorations were needed. We were allowed to hang strings of lights using removable hooks, and since the overhead lights were on a dimmer, the ambience was perfect. Driving by Pearl Snap one would never guess that there is a large yard behind the building. The space provides plenty of room for an outdoor wedding or ceremony. Our students enjoyed sitting at tables in this outside space between periods of dancing inside.

The best thing about using Pearl Snap was that we could customize the contract for our needs. We were not required to use a specific caterer or to pay for services we did not need. We were able to rent tables and chairs directly from Sarah according to our size event which was convenient. The time for which we rented the hall gave us enough time to decorate, have the prom, and to clean up in a comfortable manner. Sarah was most patient with our students and met with groups a few times for them to see the facility. What I appreciated most was Sarah’s willingness to work with our group to satisfy us. She was flexible and reasonable.

We were very pleased with our experience at Pearl Snap Hall. Thank you, Sarah!

Profile Picture Luci, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sarah was awesome! She offered us pages of ideas for the ceremony that we were able to pick and choose from and even though there were so many options, we really felt like what we chose was perfect for us, described our relationship and was exactly what we wanted to have for the ceremony. She came to our rehearsal which made me feel more confident and prepared for the big day. On the day of, she was there to talk us through it, performed the ceremony absolutely seamlessly and then made sure that receiving our wedding license was headache free. I would highly recommend her to anyone I know!

Profile Picture Hailey, 11/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm a clergyperson/minister who has done lots of weddings, so I probably look at wedding venues a little differently. First, this space is amazing. Pearl Snap Hall has the simplicity of a country parish church with genuine Texas charm. Furthermore, the facilities, restrooms, yard, and other rooms speak to a wild, creative spirit that inhabits the place. This was the kind of place my wife and I were looking for years ago when we married here in Central Texas. Its truly beautiful and Sarah and Chris are truly a joy to work with. They are inspirational people in their own right, and their involvement in anyone's wedding would be a true blessing.

Profile Picture David, 10/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a gem in Georgetown! I went to an amazing event here a few weeks ago. The chapel has been lovingly restored. The outdoor space is full of beautiful heritage trees and plenty of room for large events. Sarah and Chris have attended to every detail and are terrific hosts. Definitely recommend Pearl Snap Hall.

Profile Picture User7303115, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was everything we wanted. Honestly,it was perfect. The exterior is like a nice, simple package for what's inside.
Oh, and the sun coming through the windows made our pictures so much better.
Oh, and let's not forget Sarah. She's incredible. She was always accessible for ideas, input, concerns. She loves what she does and it shows!
Absolutely fantastic!

Profile Picture Bobby, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.7

This venue is super nice and very beautiful. The management team is very gracious and on top of everything, pricing is good and location is excellent. Would recommend for a good intimate wedding and if you want the venue to be very flexible!

Profile Picture Jeff, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Parking, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor