8 Reviews for Pear & Thorn Productions

Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)

Samantha was an amazing videographer! Not only did she provide great service, she also went above and beyond and got to know me and Peter and the love we share. She captured it beautifully. Better than I ever expected. She has a beautiful soul and is the nicest person I ever met. She will meet all your needs and even made time and attended our dress rehearsal just to be sure she knew everything that was going on. I love our video and also am blessed that I gained a friend. Thank you Pear & Thorn!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Samantha is the absolute BEST!! She does an amazing job! You can tell that she really puts her heart and soul into her work. She was great at communicating with me if I ever had any questions or concerns. She really cares about what she does. I absolutely love her! I promise you that you would not regret hiring her to capture your special day!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Samantha is awesome! Very creative and talented in her work. She's someone that's very passionate about her work and feels the vibes and emotions with the couples she's working with. Truly a work of art. I couldn't have have been blessed with a better videographer. I highly recommend Pear and Thorn Productions if you want to replay and feel every beautiful moment of your wwedding day, and pass down the love for generations. ??

Profile Picture User7158981, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

From the moment my husband and I decided to work with Samantha and Dave they made us feel so at ease and excited about our wedding video. They were always easy to get in touch with and during the day of our wedding communicated everything clearly. We are in love with our video and cannot recommend this duo enough! They truly know how to capture a love story and are passionate about their work. Thank you Pear & Thorn!!

-Jackie and Brett

Profile Picture jaclyn, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Absolutely In love with our wedding video. Sam and Dave are the sweetest people and made our wedding day stress free and so much fun! My husband and myself have never felt more comfortable in front of a camera. They were able to take our love story and turn it into a video that brought us tears of happiness and memories to last us for a life time. We highly recommend Pear and Thorn Productions for your wedding day, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling

If u are looking for huge talent, excellent service and exceptional value at an extremely reasonable price, then look no further. I cannot speak more highly of the talent behind Pear & Thorn Productions. My wedding video came out better than I had ever imagined it would. Making the decision to have a videographer was very last minute for me because I just didn't have room in my budget. After reading and hearing that most brides number one regret is not having that video to look back on of that very special moment in time, made me decide to push my budget. And I can not even put into words how that was one of the best decisions I ever made for my wedding only preceded by the people that made this video happen. I can't thank Sam & Dave enough for the memorable movie that had me in happy tears and laughs for 90 mins straight! They were amazing to work with, almost like you didn't even know they were there. The eye this company has for storytelling is amazing. It is the most precious gift to us to relive such a wonderful day! You will not go wrong leaving your important day in the hands of Pear & Thorn! I'm just so thankful I found them!! Xo Katie & Cody

Profile Picture Katie, 11/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I absolutely loved working the Sam and Dave. They have a rare ability to capture moments - big and small - while remaining in the background and we couldn't be happier with our wedding video. They are very talented videographers who we are very thankful we hired to capture our special day. I would definitely recommend Pear & Thorn! They have a real knack for getting the details but also the overall story of the day and they captured our hearts and spirit perfectly - which is to say in our real / raw / happy way. It was extremely easy to communicate with Sam and she was always responsive with any questions I had. They created a highlights video for us which was priceless and the video contained everything from getting ready with our family, bridesmaids and groomsmen to the ceremony to the speeches / cake cutting / formal dances and reception partying and sparkler exit. I will cherish our wedding video for years - thank you Sam & Dave!

Profile Picture kim, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews