Pealer's Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • Emily and Jason's Wedding
    Emily Married on 05/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debbie and her team were amazing! Extremely profession and kind with helping bring my vision to life. I met Debbie one morning at her shop with my mom. She was so helpful with looking at my pinterest board and bring it to life at my wedding. I would recommend working with Pealer's to anyone. She was right on target with my budget and offered for me to rent little things from the shop as oppose to buying them myself.
    Jenna Married on 05/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had a wonderful experience with Debbie at Pealer's Flowers. She was very attentive to what I had in mind for my wedding bouquet. It was beautiful and better than I could have imagined!
    Alex Married on 05/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pealer's is fantastic. Debbie Keys is a great designer. My 6 bouquets and 6 boutineers were absolutely beautiful. We got them delivered for our wedding and they were delivered right on time, all labeled and packaged carefully. I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you Debbie and Pealer's for making our day wonderful.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Cheryl Married on 12/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Excellent, easy, beautiful, affordable. Debbie is great to work with and will create the perfect bouquets and arrangements for you for your special day. Highly recommended!
    Sharon Married on 10/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debbie was very easy to work with and very flexible around my schedule and budget. The flowers were exactly what I wanted for the day. She was great!

Pealer's Flowers's reply:

thanks for the KUDO'S...we appreciate it!!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debbie and her staff were so incredibly nice. She listened to what I wanted and recommended centerpieces and flowers that were pretty and with in our budget. She didn't try to keep adding things in or "sell" us. She delivered the flowers on time (even though my phone wasn't working and she couldn't get a hold of me for a while, she didn't give up). The wedding flowers were beautiful and the centerpieces were amazing. She really did make my vision come to life, but even better than I imagined. I would 100% recommend her and will definitely use Pealer's for other flower orders.
    Sara Married on 05/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pealers Flowers is definitely hands down the best!! Debbie and her team offered us more than exceptional service from our initial meeting up until our wedding ended. No detail or idea was too big or too small. She was on top of it all no matter what we through at her. We truly truly couldn't have been more blessed and lucky to get to work with Debbie. Her personality and ideas are so warming, intriguing, professional, and simply the best! With Debbie and her team, it isn't only about the flowers, it's about making sure you have the best day ever! I would recommend her and Pealers to everyone we come into contact with. She is truly exceptional!
    Mark Married on 05/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Don't walk, run, to Debbie Keys and Pealer's for your floral arrangement! She was awesome in every detail! Not only were the flowers beautiful, but she went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect. With her, you can scratch worrying about the flowers on your big day off your list.
  • User2590925 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She made me feel like I didn't even have to worry about the flowers from the moment we booked with her. She was so calm, and made me feel like she had everything under control! Our church looked AMAZING. The heart shaped wreathes she made for church doors were flawless! Our altar table flower arrangement was BEAUTIFUL. And I carried a dozen red roses and all night people asked if we they were fake because they were so bright and beautiful! And they were real! :) when the flowers for my bridal party and family were delivered that day, she had EACH flower labeled for who it belonged to, to avoid confusion and save time. I reccomend her to any bride!
    Cheryl Married on 10/17/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debbie Keyes at Pealers exceeded every expectation of ours. The flowers at our daughter's wedding were beyond gorgeous.
    Mary A. Married on 10/10/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pealer's is by far the most stunning and creative florist in the area. The quality of the design and flowers was flawless for our wedding... from our archway, to the bouquets, to the arrangements on our guests' tables. I would recommend them again and again!
    Kate Married on 09/19/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you for the beautiful arrangement.

Pealer's Flowers's reply:

Thanks Kate - we had such a great time helping you to plan your special day with all the personal and special touches that reflected you and Brian!
    Gemma Married on 06/05/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was a pleasure working with Mrs.Keys during the planning process for my daughter's wedding. The floral arrangements were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  • User2199345 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding flowers were so beautiful! Words cannot describe them! Debbie worked with us throughout the whole process and gave us so many great ideas with my inspirations in mind. I couldn't believe how all of the flowers came together the day of the wedding, everything was absolutely stunning. Debbie worked with me before the wedding to create my customized one of a kind bouquet that I will forever have as a keepsake to remember our wedding day. This vendor is worth the investment and the flowers are so beautiful! Look no further!
    Jessica Married on 05/24/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pealer's Flowers provided wonderful flowers for our wedding. We were very pleased with their professional service and affordable products. We would definitely do business again in the future.
  • User2149756 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I sent a single picture with what I admit was a pretty vague idea- soft pink dahlias with other flowers in the same pallet- my bouquet was absolutely perfect. It was exactly what I wanted and my MOH's matching bouquet was slightly smaller but just as beautiful. She also provided matching boutonnieres and additional dahlias for our cake. It was stunning.
    Cristen Married on 04/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Let me first start off my saying Debbie Keys and her staff are amazing! Working with her was the easiest thing to do during my wedding planning. Meeting with her was so easy and natural and she really listened to what you wanted for your wedding day. The flowers she provided for me, my bridesmaids, the groomsman, the church, and the reception were all gorgeous and they were exactly what I envisioned. She was very flexible and was able to scale things up or down to meet your price range. The day before my wedding and reception, her and her staff were there twice that day for set up and to make sure everything was organized and perfect. I would recommend Pealer's a thousand times!!! I'm so glad I chose her and her staff to make my wedding day perfect!
    Hayley Married on 04/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debbie was extremely mindful of our budget and went above and beyond to make our vision a reality! I would definitely recommend them to a friend!
    Laura Married on 10/18/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would highly recommend Pealer's Flowers for any wedding! They were absolutely fabulous to work with, and created the exact look that I was going for. During, and after the wedding we received so many compliments on how beautiful our flowers were.
  • User1892916 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very easy to work with. Gave us exactly what we wanted.
    Tara Married on 10/11/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debbie was wonderful to work with--from our first consultation I knew I wanted to book her as my florist for my wedding. She is extremely knowledgeable and knows flowers the way I know 80s music (i.e. A LOT). Her creations (the heart wreaths, centerpieces, and especially my drop-dead-gorgeous bouquet) were exquisite!
  • User1882247 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very nice and very easy to deal with
  • User1869980 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our experience with Debbie and Pealer's was out of this world! Debbie is so kind and thoughtful. We received so many compliments on the flowers at our wedding! I would recommend Pealer's to anyone for any occasion!!
  • User1765362 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had never met with Ms. Debbie in person (and still haven't), but through emails,, pics and phone convos, she was able to understand my vision. My flowers were wonderful and everything I asked for. She is passionate about what she does and is the sweetest lady. She is truly talented.
    Lauren Married on 08/02/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    AMAZING flowers! Pealers literally handled everything and it was perfect. I met with them to go over in general what I wanted, but didn't have specifics and they transformed that into exactly what I described. My bouquet was beautiful and the centerpieces were amazing! They handled all the set up at the church and reception venue and also had the flowers for the ladies delivered to where we were getting ready. I did not have to worry about any of it. Extremely professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them for anything you need!
illustration stars