Peak Entertainment Reviews

217 | Stowe, VT

217 Reviews for Peak Entertainment

Carrie · Married on 08/25/2012

Peak Entertainment was EXCELLENT! First off, Newt was very professional and responsive. Our wedding was held at the Woodstock Inn, Vermont and Chris was our DJ and the crowd loved him, he played all the right songs to keep the party going. I could not have been any happier with our choice of Peak Entertainment. THANK YOU NEWT AND CHRIS!!!

Sent on 09/08/2012

Emma · Married on 08/19/2012

We had a great experience with Peak. Newt helped us with all the planning and he was extremely organized which was great! John was our DJ on the day off at The Mountain Top Inn and we couldn't have been happier. Peak Entertainment does an awesome job and they are just overall good people (:

Sent on 09/03/2012

Cindy · Married on 08/11/2012

As the mother of the bride, I can state unequivocally that you cannot go wrong with Peak Entertainment! We were able to make all of our arrangements by email with Newt, who is most organized and responsive. He will guide you through the planning so that everything from the playlist to the schedule is easily arranged. Our DJ, Mike, at the Omni Mt. Washington, immediately put us at ease and we knew we were in capable hands. The dance floor was jumping all evening. You can feel confident in giving the Peak DJ free rein. The club lighting is a nice plus. I have a younger daughter and if she marries in New England I certainly will have Peak provide the DJ services again!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Suzy · Married on 07/21/2012

Peak was so professional and the dj very flexible to my requests during the ceremony. They always gave prompt feedback and the price was quite reasonable.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Peak and its owner Newt were professional, organized, detail-oriented, on time, and talented. Newt was able to "read" the crowd and provide a perfect mix of danceable music for various age groups at the right time. He followed the wedding couple's play list and also improvised brilliantly when it ran out. Everyone was totally rocking out and singling along. Newt and his assistant were also well spoken and well-dressed. A good combo of professional, technical, hip and chic!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Becca · Married on 07/14/2012

I am a wedding planner in Vermont and had the pleasure of working with Newt and Peak Entertainment at a mutual wedding this past July. It was wonderful getting the opportunity to work with them. They were extremely professional, created a great/fun atmosphere, and were extremely talented. One of the best I've seen in the DJ field.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Noreen · Married on 06/16/2012

I hired Peak Entertainment for my wedding, and it was undoubtedly a pleasant experience, from the beginning to the end. They were incredibly professional and friendly. They accommodated every request I made, which was truly impressive (and courteous). They were hands on, as far as communicating with me prior to the event. They have a huge selection on their playlist, which is a major plus. The DJ on the wedding day was superb, he was very professional and poised! The sound quality was excellent. All around, simply the best! Hiring Peak Entertainment was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Doug · Married on 06/09/2012

We got married at the White House Inn in Wilmington, VT, and Peak helped to make the day absolutely perfect. They are extremely organized leading up to the wedding - with a questionnaire that helps you to stay focused on all of the decisions that need to be made. And when we asked for a last minute change, they had no problem accomodating it. Both the owner (Newt) and our DJ (Brian?) were extremely friendly. Newt even downloaded our wedding song from iTunes - rather than making us send him a CD. The day of the wedding they were right on time - with the microphone rental for the ceremony, and the set up for the reception - which included all of the songs that we had selected. Absolutely no one could have done a better job - and thus I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Rachel A. · Married on 05/19/2012

Peak DJ made our wedding such an incredible success. From the date we inquired about booking Peak DJ until the minute the wedding was over, the service, professionalism, attention to detail, and personal care was impeccable!

The questionnaire was helpful to make sure we only had exactly what we wanted on our special day from timelines, to music, to specialty dances etc. The DJ (Steve) was the most friendly gentleman we have ever met. He made sure the night ran so smoothly and never did anything without our complete satisfaction. As the night moved along, he made great suggestions in terms of additional ideas that would be fun to include and items that may be necessary to remove based on time/crowd feelings/style/numbers etc. As dancing began, the music selection was perfect for our entire wedding party.

I cannot say enough great things about Peak DJ, their staff, equipment, music, professionalism, knowledge, and skill. I would recommend Peak DJ to everyone. Thank you for helping to make our wedding the most memorable and special day of our lives!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Warren · Married on 04/14/2012

I am still getting comments from my friends and family about how much fun they had at our wedding. Newton our DJ kept people on the dance floor for 4 hours straight. He played the music that kept people going until our time was done. If you want people to remember your wedding or event in a good way you should plan on having Peak Entertainment play.

Sent on 04/16/2012

Dawn · Married on 02/11/2012

Peak Entertainment was the "icing on the cake" for our wedding. The music was amazing, the sound was fabulous and the DJ's were fun, flexible and professional. Our guests were dancing all night and compliemented on how much fun they had. Peak Entertainment was worth every penny!

Sent on 02/14/2012

Bill · Married on 08/19/2011

The music was excellent - many of hte guests hardly left the dance floor - the transition from toasts to dinner to the part afterwards was as seemless as the style of music was diverse but segued so as to be vertually unoticelable.

This on top of the last minute task of designing and setting up a synchronized dual screen slide show presentation for a "u" shaped dining area puts Peak at the peak of performers and technicians in my book.

Sent on 08/21/2011

Sally · Married on 07/09/2011

I want to thank you for providing such an amazing DJ. The music was perfect!!! We had the most amazing wedding, and the best dance party I have ever seen at a wedding. It was an absolutely perfect event, and I really appreciate all of the hard work you and your staff put in!
    Thank you again for helping make our wedding unbelievable!!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2011

Peak Enterainment did such an amazing job we got carried away with the party! The DJ Newton saved someone after a nasty spill on the dance floor! Our friends and family enjoyed themselves so much at our wedding and Peak Entertainment was a major contributor. I don't think there was a moment when people were not dancing! The online survey and the meeting we had was really great and helped me so much with the whole process. Thesurvey actually helped me the most out of the tools that I used during the planning process. It gave me a great idea of the flow of events. Peak Entertainment was always prompt at getting back to me to answer questions and we will definitely recommend you to all of our friends.

Sent on 07/27/2011

James · Married on 10/02/2010

Peak did an AWESOME job managing a crowd with a very diverse set of music tastes and a slightly awkward reception space and incorporated last-minute changes seamlessly. The crowd had a very diverse cross-section of folks YET the dance floor was packed 90% of the time. Considering that I went to a wedding 2 weeks before where the DJ played a lot of songs that had a niche crowd (polkas) and left the dance floor empty 50% of the time his professional judgment was invaluable and was key to making the party flow. Many people commented on how good of a job they did and that everyone had a great time. Thanks for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Tanya · Married on 09/12/2010

Newton was one of the nicest guys to work with. Very responsive and flexible. In the portion of the event where he had complete control over the playlist, he knocked the ball out of the park - read the crowd perfectly and had everyone on the dance floor until the end of the evening. Most of our guests said this was the best wedding they had ever attended and the music certainly contributed to that. Highly recommend Peak Entertainment!

Sent on 09/15/2010

We LOVED our DJ Newton Wells. All our guests (and I mean *all* our guests!) were on the dance floor for hours. He made our wedding so special!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Kylie · Married on 08/14/2010

The music was perfect! From the ceremony to the end of the reception, I loved the music. There was always plenty of people on the dance floor. Very professional. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2010

Matt · Married on 08/07/2010

We were very pleased with the service from Peak Entertainment at our wedding reception. They were originally recommended by the reception venue and Newton (Client Care) and Aaron (DJ) were both professional, responsive and pleasant to work with. While they have a great process to make every run smoothly, we waited until the last minute for everything. :) Yet, they still handled everything like a pro and were a great asset for the evening, even dealing with last-minute changes and additions to the evening's schedule. They work through every detail and are clearly equipped for anything that someone might want for their ceremony or reception. Very highly recommended!

Sent on 09/01/2010

Kristen · Married on 07/10/2010

My Husband and I had Steve as our DJ for our wedding and we LOVED him! He had guests of all ages dancing for 6 hours straight! Our guests are still telling us how much they loved the music. He wasvery professional and flexible when we addded people to our introduction last minute. He set the tone for the evening, and it was everything we wanted it to be!

Sent on 09/03/2010

Heather · Married on 08/01/2009

Newton of Peak DJ strives to uphold the reputation of a nationally known entertainment company, which he does very well. From personalizing our music, to letting us select how much professional discretion the DJ has this is company to go with.

Sent on 08/19/2009

Laura · Married on 08/23/2008

This is a great company. They are totally professional, super flexible and will pretty much do anything you ask of them to make sure everything is the way YOU want it. You can leave as much or as little control to them as you want. If you want a 100% customized playlist that you created, they will do it. If you want them to do all the work and just keep the party going, they will do it. No strings attached. You just ask and they deliver. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/17/2008

Katie · Married on 06/07/2008

Peak DJ was professional and perfect for our event. They played everything we wanted and when one of our guests asked him to play a song on our "do not play list" -he refused! Sign of a great DJ...highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/11/2008

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

We had Nick on our actual wedding night and he was great! The crowd was dancing all night. He was so nice and helpful. My dad is older and had a lot of trouble with the father-daughter dance due to poor mobility. Nick was great at encouraging him to come out and being flexible about cutting the song short when my dad was tired. My friends loved having him there! Newt was really wonderful leading up to the event. We are so happy we went with Peak DJ!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Amy D. · Married on 06/02/2017

Peak’s Entertainment SAVED my wedding night ! I had booked another DJ and he was a no call no show the night of our wedding . Where the heck are you going to find a replacement wedding DJ the day of your wedding to be there ASAP ????? Well Peak’s Entertainment came to our rescue and didn’t miss a beat ! We found out DJ wasn’t comming at 540p Peak’s found somebody , and negotiated a very fair contract by 600p and people were on the dance floor dancing by 8pm and we didn’t miss one major event you need a DJ for ! I also couldn’t believe how fast he got set up and had music playing less than 10 minutes from arriving and parking. You can see the picture we did speeches on a megaphone and then were saved by Peak’s. I should of booked with Peak’s in the first place ! Thank you for saving our June 3rd 2017 wedding Love the Downey’s !

Sent on 02/02/2018