26 Reviews for A Peachy Life Productions

Drone Footage (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

I think Darin is fantastic and did a great job with our wedding video. He is professional, accommodating, has a great eye for capturing special moments and delivers a beautiful product. We barely knew he was there which is a good thing. I was really on the fence about a wedding video because I usually find them cheesy and the idea of watching yourself on film makes me cringe but I thought he did a wonderful job and it makes me happy to look back on these moments because your wedding day goes by so quickly. He is reasonably priced and let’s you customize by adding and removing certain features if you desire. We would love to work with Darin again if the occasion arises.

Profile Picture Cristina, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Darin was the perfect videographer for our wedding! I knew I only wanted raw video of our ceremony however, not many videographers in the area were willing to just do raw footage. Darin responded very quickly and never once mentioned that it was a "small job" like the others in town. We were rained out and had to set up in a new location quickly so when Darin showed up early to the ceremony and concisely introduced his plan to us, I immediately knew he had it covered and I could worry about the next thing. He made sure to stop by before he left and I really appreciated that because the day goes by so fast and its hard to keep track of everyone. I highly recommend Darin for any "small" or "big" wedding request. His flexibility and professionalism are the perfect fit for any event!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

There aren't enough words to say thank you to Darin, Imani and his team over at A Peachy Life Productions. To be honest - I was on the fence originally about investing in videography for our wedding weekend, but I am SO happy I did. There is nothing greater than to be able to relive the best day of your life through video. If you are on the fence on videography - dont be. It's worth it 150%. Darin is a dream to work with. We had two separate ceremonies for our wedding weekend, and it was like he was part of our family! He is so kind, patient, passionate about his work and so flexible on your big day, you will be so happy with him and his team. A Peachy Life = DREAM TEAM! There's no one else I'd rather have be part of my wedding day than Darin and his team.

Profile Picture Veena, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Storytelling

Our wedding has not yet taken place, but I am blown away by the amount of professionalism and quality of service that A Peachy Life has shown already. During the very early planning of our videography service, Darin was very, very quick with responding to my many questions. He was willing to meet in person right off the bat, and even though I was not able to do this being an out of town bride, the effort was very appreciative. Through phone and email, I was able to see that he is very capable of doing a wonderful job. His work and style is top notch, so the value of his service is stellar. I can't wait to see the video of our wedding!

Profile Picture Kara, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Darin and his crew were absolutely incredible. They spent two days with our friends and family and I couldn't have imagined anyone else capturing our memorable weekend! They went above and beyond for us and exceeded all expectations! There's no one else to book for your videography!
-Kim P. 4/8/2017-

Profile Picture Kim, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography

I feel so incredibly lucky to have found such a perfect videographer for our wedding! Darin and his team are absolutely amazing. Darin worked with me so much before our wedding to get all the details perfect and prepared for the big day. He never hesitated to meet with me another time and working with him is like working with a family member who truly cares about you and the true meaning of a wedding. He is so passionate about capturing special moments and creating beautiful video. I know when I first talked to him on the phone he asked if we were saying our own vows and when I told him we were he said that already makes me so excited to film your wedding. There were so many times where I almost felt like he was capturing his sister's wedding. He is passionate, caring, genuine, and so easy to work with. We emailed back and forth so much and I felt like I could ask him about anything and it was just such an easy aspect of the wedding. On the wedding day he and his partner were awesome and worked so well with our photographer. I would recommend him over and over and can't say enough good things. We are so happy we chose him for our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

I can not thank Darin and his staff enough for our beautiful wedding video and all of their hard work. I decided to move forward with Darin because of his personality and his willingness to work with my requests. I had a specific image in my head on how I wanted our wedding film and Darin was very receptive to my ideas and thoughts. He made me feel comfortable and excited! On the wedding day they were amazing! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was hiring a Peachy Life! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Jodie, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

A Peachy Life Productions made my wedding day video! They were amazing with all the chaos that went on. They did an absolutely stunning job on my highlight film. I'm so happy I booked with them! They are such great people and I would highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough good things about Darin and his team. They were perfect during our special day and was one of our favorite vendors! Darin was so attentive and even realized when our DJ made a mishap and offered to handle the situation. Not only were they so accommodating the day of, our video turned out AMAZING! I had SO many details included in our wedding ceremony and reception and Darin perfectly highlighted each of those details. Darin is so accommodating, really cares for his clients and is just a true artist who captured our special day perfectly. I cannot thank him and his team enough! If you are looking for a reliable, creative and thoughtful videographer - look no further, Peachy Life Productions is it!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/5/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, USB Hard Drive

Darin and his team were an amazing addition to my wedding vendor team. At first, I was hesitant to have video, i thought it wouldn't be necessary. After a few phone calls with Darin, I was more excited to have his team be a part of my day and document everything with motion and sound. The team was prompt, helpful, attentive, and loads of fun! When I received the finished product, I was blown away. The packaging looks like a professional movie dvd cover and is of the best quality. I would highly recommend Darin's team to preserve the best and most special moments of your wedding day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

I reached out to Darin in hopes of using Peachy Life Productions as my videographer for our wedding, however videography was something I have debated doing as I planned my wedding and now I am kicking myself that I waited so long. Great videographers get booked quick, this is not a service you wait until the last minute to try and find, that is what I did and it is not fun. Unfortunately, Darin was booked for my popular 10-10-15 wedding date but I cannot even begin to express how helpful he has been in offering me other videographer suggestions and even going as far to review another videographer in full detail for me! Darin from A Peachy Life Production is responsive, helpful, talented and knowledgeable. This is a great company and I wish I had had the chance to use them for videography, hopefully this review can be helpful to other brides debating a videographer or what company to use. You will want a videographer, I promise, make it work in your budget! You also want someone who can do a great job and this is a company I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4515483, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

A Peachy Life Productions was recommended to me by one of my good friends that got married in the prior year. We saw their wedding video and was stunned by how APL was able to capture the beauty and emotions of the big day. They are super friendly, flexible and very easy to work with...without needing much direction, they already know what to do and where to go to capture all the highlights of your big day. You barely even notice they are there! After my wedding whirlwind, when people asked about my wedding day, I seriously could not remember much details such as who I saw, talked to or even danced with!! They captured all those special moments beautifully that I can now watch and re-live over and over! A Peachy Life Productions was one of my best investments for my wedding day... You will not be disappointed with APL and their great service and attention to detail!

Profile Picture Marlene, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Documentary

Going with Peachy Life productions for our wedding was the best decision we made. Darin was incredibly responsive and flexible and so east to work with. Having them with us on the wedding day was a joy as they were so fun and blended in easily! They used hidden microphones to record our vows for the video and shot touching cocktail hour interviews of our best friends and grandparents. I highly recommend Peachy Life productions to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture User5530030, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video

Honestly, videography was last on my list of must-haves for the wedding. Heck, it was on the I-couldn’t-care-less list. But by some stroke of luck, we decided to go for it, and ended up signing with A Peachy Life Productions (APL). I can’t even begin to tell you how thankful I am to have had them there to capture all of our silly moments. You really can’t fathom how quickly the day flies by and how many details go unnoticed. I think it’s all the daydreaming of every minute that I did in the weeks before the big day, but I felt like I would be in each moment as if it lasted a lifetime; such was not the case at all!! Just months after, I am already starting to forget the things I vowed to my husband, lol. But enough about me...

We got so much more than what we bargained for with APL. Not only is their work incredible, they seriously go above and beyond! Darin did not miss a beat when it came to service. Little things like personally speaking to the DJ to ensure he was doing his job, to hunting down a chair when I complained that my heels hurt – not in his job description at all! He was also of great help when we were mapping out our timeline, and gave very genuine and super helpful tips. Make sure you use them as a resource during your planning, they are truly passionate about weddings. The work they do speaks volumes for itself. And as an added bonus, the value is unbeatable! I recommend them whole-heartedly.

Profile Picture kim, 5/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

When we first met Darin and Tao, it was like meeting up with old friends. They met us at our venue to not only see the surroundings, but to see us and see what we were wanting from them. We sat and talked on a shaded patio for at least an hour, about the wedding, children, work, like old friends catching up. The excitement on their faces may have been a reflection of my wife and I's, but I took it as 2 people enjoying what they do. That quality hit me from the very beginning, a human aspect, not just a business transaction.

That passion was reflected in their work as well. We were kept up to date and involved on the progress of the film, and couldn't be happier with the results. It's a tear jerker! We were thrilled that we made the right choice on who to share with, and have capture our wedding day. Thanks Darin and Tao, best wishes!

Patrick and Bianca

Profile Picture Bianca, 4/6/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Thank you so much to Darin and his team for recording our wedding this past Saturday! Darin was so great at capturing all of our moments and although I havent seen our video yet, I know that they captured everything that I would want. Every time I turned around one of them was there with the camera and I couldn't be more excited to view our video!! I would abosolutely recommend A Peachy Life to anyone - they worked so well with my other vendors and were in constant communication with me throughout the process assisting in more ways than just filming. This being my first and only wedding, Darin assisted in a timeline and offered his suggestions to help me plan our special day. Thank you all so much for being a part of our day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Words cannot express how HAPPY we are with our investment and choice to work with A Peachy Life Productions. I began communicating with Darin in June of 2013, a solid 9 months before my wedding. At the time, I was only curious about pricing and was not seriously looking for a videographer. Although I felt this internal pull towards having one, I believed a video was a luxury we could not afford. It took a long time for both my then fiance to come around to the idea. However, all it took was pulling out my parents old wedding video and hearing the voices of loved ones we have lost, my fiance, my parents, and I all became incredibly aware of the importance. We knew in that moment we needed a video! I cannot stress enough to brides how important a videographer is! And how much more important a GREAT company is.

The professionalism and sincerity Darin and Tao brought to our wedding was truly impeccable and beyond our expectations! Come the wedding day my husband and I instantly knew hiring them was THE best investment of our wedding! I hired PL for 6 hours and they came prepared and ready to shoot from the second they stepped into the church! They also worked so well with the photographer and contacted all my other vendors to coordinate with them before the day began. Our highlight video FAR EXCEEDED our hopes and desires. We were floored with the finished product and astonished with how perfectly it captured the feel of OUR day! We cannot wait to see the full-length video!

Anyone can set up a camera in the corner of the ceremony, but it takes true artists to turn the videos into a moving masterpiece. If you want to work with a company that has your best interest in mind from the very beginning, contact a Peachy Life!!

- Lindsey & Robby

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It's no secret that planning a wedding can be incredibly stressful,but working with A Peachy Life Productions was a breath of fresh air and an absolute delight. Darin and his team are down to earth, professional and brilliantly talented. More than that - A Peachy Life Productions listens - and creatively captures and designs your "vision" and crafts the best day of your life into a lovely story that you'll want to watch again and again. I am so happy that we chose to use A Peachy Life Productions and would certainly recommend this group to any bride who wants one less thing to worry about while planning for her big day. You can rest easy with Darin - He's got your beautiful day covered.

Profile Picture Adrianne, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We used Peachy Life Productions to capture our wedding in October 2013 at the Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota. From the beginning, I was drawn to Peachy Life's modern production style and shocked by the value of their packages compared to others at their level of skill. We set up a call to interview Darin and Tao and made it our first and only interview. They immediately understood our vision, requirements, and budget. The entire planning process Darin took a proactive approach to helping us set our timeline, making suggestions to help our wedding flow and offering to meet in person to finalize details. On the day of the wedding Darin and Tao arrived on time and made all of our friends and family feel like they weren't even being recorded. I was worried about photographers and videographers being in our face during our first look, ceremony, etc., but they were almost unnoticed while still capturing everything perfectly (and staying out of the photographer's shots!) A few hours before the wedding our wedding coordinator went missing for longer than expected right as other vendors were arriving. Darin immediately stepped up and helped with directions like a true professional while Tao continued filming not to miss a moment. Our highlights video turned out amazing bringing tears to our eyes and helped us remember the night as it flew by so fast. Darin and Tao are truly experts and really made a difference in our wedding memories. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture alex, 10/18/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

A Peachy Life was recommended to me through a co-worker and after looking at the videos featured on their website, I started to get excited. The videos were the quality I was looking for, but then I started to worry that they were going to be out of my price range as other videographers I looked at were. I was pleasantly surprised after contacting them that they were reasonable priced. I also started receiving emails from Darin at A Peachy Life asking me about my vision for my wedding and about my fiancé and I to see if they would be a good fit. It was really nice to see the effort Darin was already putting in to get to know us so that if we chose them for our videography, they could really capture us and what was important to us. After some email exchanges, we set up to meet with Darin and his partner to go over the details and make our discussion. At the meeting, Darin explained to me the services they provided and started asking me questions about my wedding that I hadn't even thought about yet. He was very thorough and detail oriented and wrote a lot of things down. During the meeting it became obvious to us that they would a perfect fit. We met with Darin and his partner a few more times and exchanged many emails leading up to the wedding. Darin wanted to ensure that he had every detail right and that they would deliver a video that would share our story. I can't stress enough how much of a help Darin was to me during what was arguably a very hectic time in my life trying to plan a wedding. Darin helped me with the timeline for my wedding and even went so far as to contact my photographer so that they could coordinate their efforts. I am so pleased with A Peachy Life and all that they have done for us. The blog they wrote about us was beautiful and the video brought tears to my eyes. I don't think I could have asked for a better videographer than A Peachy Life Productions and I truly believe they were a vital part of making my dream wedding come true.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I will forever be grateful to A Peachy Life Productions for the guidance, the advice and professionalism but most of all the guys were really cool and very friendly they made us feel comfortable and understood our craziness they made the whole day very very special, we were so lost and wasn't sure how to put it together but they jumped right in and made it come together.

Profile Picture Nikia, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Generation after generation, we all have enjoyed watching movies because we can often relate to the stories or simply because they entertain us. Imagine being the star of a movie about a love story non other than yours where pure joy gets captured and preserved for years and years to come. Well, this was exactly what "A Peachy Life Productions" made us feel on the day we said "I do." When I met with Outone, who was younger than me, I was honestly a bit skeptical that "this kid" actually knows anything about filming weddings. He had a quiet demeanor but definitely a good listener. And as the saying goes, "Don't judge a book by its cover," I remained hopeful. Outone turned to be just the exact opposite of my first impression. I learned that he went to film school and proved to be technical with his work. He pays close attention to details and shoots from interesting angles that gives the viewers a different perspective of the subjects. Our wedding trailer definitely showcased that. His business partner Darin, on the other hand, has a more outgoing personality which makes communication easy. Throughout the time they were working on our wedding trailer, he kept me informed of the progress. Darin himself is a newly wed which is a plus as he can easily relate to the emotions of the bride and groom. They both listened to what we want and expect. And guess what, they delivered!! I commented recently on the blog Darin wrote about us. I said "I still grin from ear to ear whenever I watch our wedding trailer." To capture the happiest day of our lives on camera is truly a timeless treasure. I could not thank Darin and Outone enough for being a part of our special day and for creating a way to share our love story.

Profile Picture Armina, 1/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

A Peachy Life Productions did a spectacular job filming our wedding! Darin and his team were a joy to work with and went above and beyond. Our preview is so beautiful and absolutely captures our marriage, our families and our joy! I can't wait to see our full video!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, Traditional, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
3.8

I am very pleased with the final product of our wedding video. it did seem to take about 4 months to get it. I was offered a discount at a late notice, so i allowed for the delay. The work was beautiful. I only wish they would have identified actual family members while filming and get them in more shots. overall it was beautiful.

Profile Picture User4469544, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews