111 Reviews for Peachy Keen Weddings

Religious (4)
Civil (3)
Destination (1)
111 Peachy Keen Weddings Reviews

Our experience with PeachyKeen Courtney and Tori was wonderful! It was the best decision and one of our most important decisions we made in the wedding planning process. They made our wedding so less stressful. The planning of the details and our timeline to follow were so professionally done and it showed. When we walked into the reception space before the guest and could see the room it looked amazing!! Magical! The floral and decor done by Courtney was so beautiful! Many many compliments from our guest! Thank you Courtney! Ruthann Clark

Profile Picture Ruthann, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Courtney, Upon our first meeting we knew gianna had chosen the right person to make the magical vision of her wedding day a reality. You exceeded our expectations with your calm demeanor, vision, professionalism and attention to every detail. Not only did you make the day flow so effortlessly but the flowers and decorations set the mood for an enchanting evening! It was flawless! Our most sincere thank you to you and your team!
Vin & Marie Carme

Profile Picture Marie, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Hiring Courtney and her team was the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Wedding planning was initially very overwhelming to me, until I hired Courtney and her team. She is organized, professional, talented, and completely captures your vision and creates your dream wedding. Our day was absolutely perfect, and I credit a large portion of it to Courtney and her ability to organize the day in such a calm, cool manner. All of the Peachy Keen team was wonderful to work with. I highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Gianna, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Courtney answered emails and phone calls promptly. All of our vendors were impressed with her organization and attention to detail. We sat back and let her take care of everything on the wedding day! Because of Courtney, all of us enjoyed the wedding day. As a mother, this was especially important.

Profile Picture Mary, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Working with Courtney and the Peachy Keen team made my wedding day beyond my expectation. When I first met with Courtney I had a vision and I was very adamant to make my vision come to life. Off the bat Courtney understood my vision, my theme, color, and exactly what I wanted. The day of the wedding when I walked into the room I was absolutely blown away! Courtney and her team went above and beyond to make my dream wedding come true. It is because of Courtney and her team that my wedding had ZERO flaws or hiccups. Courtney made sure everyone was on time, all vendors were set up, and constantly checked on my husband and I to make sure everything was great. Not only was Courtney an amazing wedding planner, but her decor and florist skills were out of this world. From my bouquet, to massive flower center pieces, to all the candles and small details, Courtney and her team truly over delivered and made my wedding day the most spectacular day of our lives. If you are looking for a reliable, down to earth, most genuine wedding planner, decorator, or florist, I highly advice to go with Peachy Keen. Thank you Courtney and the team at Peachy Keen for making my wedding the most wonderful and beautiful day ever!!

Profile Picture Candice, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Courtney! We could not have done this without you. Professional, accommodating and every dollar was spent wisely. As the mother of the bride, it is that one very special day in our lives, and it is so important to have someone who can take care of the days events with commitment and competence and not having to worry about anything. The one thing that stood out from the beginning, is your calmness at all times. You never once showed any stress or agitation. You are simply this best Wedding Planner who went above and beyond to make our daughter's day so memorable. :)

Photo for Peachy Keen Weddings Review - Exceeded our expectations
Photo for Peachy Keen Weddings Review - The bouquets were beautiful
Profile Picture Sandie, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

SO HAPPY to have found Peachy Keen after several meetings with other wedding coordinators! Courtney was awesome and very knowledgeable, especially with our really tight schedule from set up to set down. She really let me ramble my thoughts and was able to help me prioritize as well as emphasize the really big things I wanted that were worth the investment. I was really surprised how involved she got with our planning process and we ended up hiring her for decor and flowers as well. Absolutely no regrets and I was stunned when I was walking around the tables, finally seeing all the ideas come together. Our wedding felt really reflective of our style and for that, I'm grateful. Also helps that her staff was amazing and kept us on schedule! 10/10 would hire again.

Profile Picture Stella, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Our daughter’s wedding was an amazing experience; Courtney and her staff at Peachy Keen were so in tune with our vision from beginning to end!
We used her design service to provide all floral arrrangements and table decor and were blown away by the elegant touches and candlelight that added such warmth and beauty to the ceremony and reception.
Courney’s collaboration with other vendors that were hired gave us such peace of mind!
All went smoothly and we received so many compliments from our guests!! MOST important is the fact that the bride was so pleased!!
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Peachy Keen to anyone on a quest for assistance with event planning and/or design!!

Profile Picture Barb, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Peachy Keen made our wedding easy! We told them our colors, and they ran with it, creating beautiful floral arrangements and decor, and they even worked in my favorite flower. Planning was an easy process as well, with a very helpful questionnaire. The day-of coordinators were very personable, which made us feel at ease. They were just as excited for our wedding as we were!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Where do I start....Courtney and her team at Peachy Keen was beyond my expectations. My wedding didn’t have a single flaw. When the only minor issue arose, Courtney handled it immediately. We didn’t miss a beat. She kept us on time. She insured everyone was taking care of. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank Courtney for making my best day the BEST DAY!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Great great great great! Absolutely the BEST! Made my day stress free. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator

Profile Picture Kadyja , 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Peachy Keen was very responsive, eased our anxiety about wedding planning, and came through big time on our daughter's special day! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day! They had the perfect combination of firmness, yet kindness to vendors, wedding party, family, etc on wedding day! Thanks Peachy Keen!

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Working with Peachy Keen literally saved our wedding day. When we had our rehearsal, it was 75 degrees and sunny, but the day of our wedding it was pouring and it was getting quite chilly. This almost ruined our plans of having our ceremony outdoors. Courtney was able to move our ceremony to under the tent at the venue and rearranged our decor to make sure that everything was stunning. It even worked our better than our original plan for the wedding since we were able to spend more time with our guests at our reception. Courtney and her team are wonderful! They are excellent listeners and she had great insight on how to make sure the event runs smoothly. Courtney's best feature is being able to stay calm and it really helps if you have day-of-wedding jitters. I would highly recommend Peachy Keen to other couples that are in need of wedding planning services.

Profile Picture Grace, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The Peachy Keen team is awesome! As much as you plan for your big day, crazy things always happen! Courtney and her team were flexible with the time and floral requests. It was so easy working with them. I literally sent her some samples from my Pinterest board and they made my wishes come true! The flower types, colors, and decorative style were exactly right! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Minh, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We're so glad we got to work with Courtney in planning our wedding! Planning a wedding requires a lot of organization and attention to detail, and I knew I needed help putting everything together. Courtney was there every step of the way and made sure I stayed on track and that everything flowed smoothly. She has such a calm presence, and is super detail-oriented. She also did our decor for the wedding, and all I can say is WOW! We discussed what colors I wanted for the flowers and ideas for the centerpieces. I showed her some pictures on Pinterest and gave her creative freedom. She ran with the ideas, and the results completely blew me away. Everything was so incredibly gorgeous, and our guests kept talking about how beautiful the wedding was. We can't wait to see how the pictures turn out! Not to mention, her services were very reasonably priced for the amount of work she put in. It was an an absolute pleasure working with her!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We can't thank Courtney and her team at Peachy Keen enough for helping us plan, coordinate and execute our Friday, October 6th 2017 wedding day! Planning a wedding can be stressful, but planning a wedding in Atlanta from New York City was so much easier and enjoyable thanks to Peachy Keen. We have received so many amazing compliments on the decor, flowers and overall feel of our wedding. Courtney and her team nailed it. They made sure the day ran smoothly. We had heard from other brides and grooms about not being able to eat or dance and timelines going wrong, but we didn't experience any of that at our wedding. Instead we got to eat, dance and socialize with our guests all night long. It was more than Joe and I could've even hoped for. It truly was the Best Day Ever! We couldn't have done it without Peachy Keen!! If you are looking for a team to make your wedding dreams come true, then look no further than Peachy Keen. Our guests loved our day and so did we. Thank you Peachy Keen!!

Profile Picture Christian, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We seriously would not have made it through the wedding planning process without Courtney, Emily, and the whole team. We were that really annoying couple that knew how they wanted their wedding to "feel", but had no idea how to get there. Not only was the planning process totally stress free, our wedding was even more perfect and beautiful than I could EVER have imagined. We had a credit card issue for the caterers during the ceremony, and Emily handled it without even bringing it to our attention. My mom was being a little too "helpful" and she handled that like a pro as well. Peachy Keen did all of the flowers and decorations and it was absolutely perfect. Could not recommend this team highly enough!

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The single best part of my wedding planning was Courtney, Emily and the PeachyKeen team. They were so helpful, honest, easy to work with and nice throughout the process. The PeachyKeen team made my wedding day flawless and were so good even my bridesmaids wanted to complement them. No detail was overlooked. They catered to every need and if something went wrong we didn't know because Emily and the team fixed before we even knew. Choosing PeachyKeen for our wedding day was the best decision. They are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Courtney as our day-of coordinator and for decor. She and her team were amazing! She was recommended to us by our venue and I couldn't agree more. She was always available for my many planning questions and was so organized that planning our wedding day almost seemed easy! The day of, she and her assistant were so helpful with getting everything ready keeping everyone mostly on time, despite the bridal party being a bit behind schedule. Everything ended up going very smoothly, thanks to them.
I didn't have much of a "vision" for our wedding, just a few ideas on Pinterest for colors and flowers. Courtney took that and came up with some beautiful ideas and I was so in love with the flowers and decor at the ceremony and reception and we got so many compliments about how beautiful everything was! Overall, I would 100% recommend Peachy Keen Planners.

Profile Picture Lanier, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend Peachy Keen Planners! From start to finish, Courtney was everything I needed and much more. She was professional and always on time with her commitments and expectations. She met with me before the wedding on numerous occasions to run through details and even the walk through. She was in contact with my vendors which was a huge help. On the day of, she was the go-to person and everything ran smoothly. I could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator for my wedding.

Profile Picture Claire, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Peachy Keen Planners are awesome. We hired Courtney as our day of coordinator and she did an absolute PERFECT job! She was really organized, even the other vendors we worked with were amazed at how detailed and organized she was. I am sooo happy we found her! All of the meetings, text messages, emails etc let me know that she was available whenever we needed her. She's affordable and definitely worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY! Thank you so much Peachy Keen Planners for helping our big day run smoothly. Keep up the good work and I wish you all the very best !!!

Profile Picture Tiane, 7/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Courtney is the BEST!!!!!! Booking her was the best thing I did in the wedding planning process. She is very detail oriented, calm, and pleasant to be around - which is EXACTLY what you need in a planner or day of coordinator. She was always several steps ahead of me in the planning process and gave me so much great advice. The wedding day was smooth, relaxed, and perfect. She even texted to check on me as I was getting ready! Any small hiccups in the day she handled calmly and confidently. If anything big went wrong that day I never even heard about it! She arranged the details of the day with all of our vendors, which I am so glad I didn't have to think about in the week leading up to the wedding. Our day was perfect thanks to Courtney!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What can I say about Courtney that anyone who has seen her work doesn't already know? Our wedding was understated, yet had a great pop of color. It was classy, yet fun. Simple, yet elegant. All the things we wanted. Our color theme was bright orange and blue summery colors and the flowers Courtney and her team prepared were fantastic.

Peachy Keen also handled the wedding planning and helped us stay organized, build a timeline, deal with last minute changes/issues and helped us to maintain 'calm' throughout. Courtney and her team decorated the Historic DeKalb Courthouse beautifully for the ceremony, and then in under an hour, flipped it into an awesome reception hall. She knows the vendors (hint: good vendors stick together, so ask who your other vendors work with) and they all seamlessly handled the details with ease. I do not plan to marry again...so this is likely the only time I will need Courtney's services...but you can bet if I have a friend or relative that needs this type of service...I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Peachy Keen Planners are pros...through and through. Thanks Courtney for making our day special and for pulling it all together into a fun, memorable event for everyone there!

Michael & Greg

Profile Picture Michael, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Courtney G and Courtney M were absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond with helping us, especially since we were planning an Atlanta wedding all the way from DC. Both were so friendly, calming, organized, fun, and super professional. We ended up having PKP help with some of our decor and it really made our event look more as we imagined. We really appreciate the last minute work that was done to put that all together! On top of everything, Courtney M helped drive the flowers to the hotel where we were getting ready, as well as helped coordinate the first look photoshoot at a nearby park, and drove around with a smile on her face for all of it. We highly recommend PKP and already have friends that are looking to book with them!!
C1 + C2, We cannot thank y'all enough for everything you did to make our day so amazing and look forward to seeing you at future events soon!! xo S + J

Profile Picture Shoshana, 7/2/17, 1 Review