118 Reviews for Peachy Keen Weddings

Religious (4)
Civil (3)
Destination (1)
118 Peachy Keen Weddings Reviews

My husband and I were recently married on March 24, 2018. We were engaged in June of 2017 and with just under a 9 month engagement, we knew we had to quickly find our venue, coordinator, bakery, DJ and florist if we wanted to get married in the spring. We found Peachy Keen through the Knot and met our coordinator, Tori, shortly after. Tori showed no fear or worry of a few requests we had that could potentially upset guests such as: the doors being locked promptly at 6pm, and no cell phones out during our ceremony.  After our two, very thorough meetings regarding the coordination of our wedding day, we arrived for our wedding where Tori and Missy flawlessly executed our entire evening! They ensured everything we discussed was done and seemlessly walked us through our entire evening both behind the scenes and "on screen."  We cannot say enough wonderful things about Peachy Keen, Courtney,  Tori, Missy and the rest of the staff!! We are so very thankful and highly recommend this team!!

Profile Picture Gina, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

If you think you don’t need a wedding planner, you are wrong.
Courtney and Tori are amazing. I contacted them after being referred by literally every single one of my other vendors. (How do so many different companies land on the same page??? Because PKP are perfect.)
They set me up with their standard package for my venue and we tailored it based on what I had already done (very little)and the work that was left to do (very much).
They are popular for a reason. They are professional, punctual, polite and sweet as pie! Tori was a no-nonsense day of while handling the wedding party, vendors and their own staff. Tori was also my go- to with planning and keeping me current with deadlines prior to the event. Courtney went above and beyond with my floral requests and created a vision I didn’t know was even possible. She was there when I needed her every single time, prior to the wedding and day of.
From the decor to the last minute exit change they were there and in-charge. I had no worries knowing Peachy Keen was there! I would get married again anytime, just to hire them.

Profile Picture Colleen, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Courtney, Tori, and the entire Peachy Keen team were beyond great! Without them, my wedding would not have been what I envisioned. I used them for both my day of coordination, flowers, and decor. First, the flowers. They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They were all fresh and perfectly arranged in all bouquets. Second, the decor. My main decoration was candle light. Courtney ensured that we had a ton of candle light, but in different variations. She even got new decor to fit my vision, I wasn't limited to what she already had. It was perfect. She went above and beyond! Third, the day of and planning process. Courtney and her team were incredibly easy to work with. Very responsive to all emails and we had no issues scheduling appointments and walk-throughs. Courtney and her team are extremely organized and put their clients first. They will do anything to make your day special. The day before my wedding we had a cake incident and I immediately called Courtney. Not only was she available when I called, she kept me calm and ensured everything would work out. And it did! I didn't worry about a thing on my wedding day because of Peachy Keen Planners and I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone getting married in the Atlanta area. In fact, we had some friends get engaged a few months ago and Peachy Keen was my first recommendation to them!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Great team. Very attentive to our needs. Kept us on track throughout the process :). Our venue was everything we wanted it to be!!

Profile Picture Loretta, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Tori was a life-saver for us! We had planned most of our wedding ourselves, and then had the 3-month-out moment of "we definitely can't do all this by ourselves!!" I had gotten a recommendation for Peachy Keen through a co-worker and after talking to many different planner/floral & decor companies, I quickly found out Peachy Keen was exactly what we needed and was much more affordable than other companies that offered similar or fewer services. We used the Day-Of package and got all of our floral & decor through PK. Tori was extremely professional and was always willing to accommodate us (like meeting with her closer to our home or work which was GREAT). PK was also very flexible and really helped me visualize what I wanted our decor to look like. We couldn't be more happy with our wedding! Everything was BEAUTIFUL and Tori left no detail unturned so we could be worry-free and really enjoy our day :)

Photos
Profile Picture Lakin, 2/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Our experience with PeachyKeen Courtney and Tori was wonderful! It was the best decision and one of our most important decisions we made in the wedding planning process. They made our wedding so less stressful. The planning of the details and our timeline to follow were so professionally done and it showed. When we walked into the reception space before the guest and could see the room it looked amazing!! Magical! The floral and decor done by Courtney was so beautiful! Many many compliments from our guest! Thank you Courtney! Ruthann Clark

Profile Picture Ruthann, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I first met Courtney when I was interviewing wedding planners. Right away, I felt like she “got me.” She understood my vision and was able to verbalize my inspiration. After showing her a few pictures and talking to her about the groom and myself, she knew exactly how to bring my dream wedding to life. I used Peachy Keen Planners for flowers, decor, and as my day of wedding coordinator. Every time I met with Courtney and Tori, I left feeling excited and relieved. Knowing that I was budget conscious, they shared ways we could save money and still have a beautiful, elegant wedding. Courtney developed our complete wedding day timeline down to the minute! She gave us an outline to follow as we were planning the wedding that helped me get organized - I knew as long as I was on track with her guideline, I was stress free! I honestly can’t think of any hiccups in the wedding planning process or the wedding day. She and Tori made sure everything ran smoothly! The flowers, the candles, the tables, the centerpieces, and the bouquets were all beyond anything I ever imagined! I look at pictures of the wedding now and can’t believe that it was mine! I feel so lucky to have found Peachy Keen Planners and would recommend them to anyone engaged and looking for their dream wedding! I tell my friends how fun and stress free wedding planning was for me - I couldn’t have done it without Courtney, Tori, and the Peachy Keen Team!

Profile Picture Erin, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Courtney, Upon our first meeting we knew gianna had chosen the right person to make the magical vision of her wedding day a reality. You exceeded our expectations with your calm demeanor, vision, professionalism and attention to every detail. Not only did you make the day flow so effortlessly but the flowers and decorations set the mood for an enchanting evening! It was flawless! Our most sincere thank you to you and your team!
Vin & Marie Carme

Profile Picture Marie, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Hiring Courtney and her team was the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Wedding planning was initially very overwhelming to me, until I hired Courtney and her team. She is organized, professional, talented, and completely captures your vision and creates your dream wedding. Our day was absolutely perfect, and I credit a large portion of it to Courtney and her ability to organize the day in such a calm, cool manner. All of the Peachy Keen team was wonderful to work with. I highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Gianna, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Courtney answered emails and phone calls promptly. All of our vendors were impressed with her organization and attention to detail. We sat back and let her take care of everything on the wedding day! Because of Courtney, all of us enjoyed the wedding day. As a mother, this was especially important.

Profile Picture Mary, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Working with Courtney and the Peachy Keen team made my wedding day beyond my expectation. When I first met with Courtney I had a vision and I was very adamant to make my vision come to life. Off the bat Courtney understood my vision, my theme, color, and exactly what I wanted. The day of the wedding when I walked into the room I was absolutely blown away! Courtney and her team went above and beyond to make my dream wedding come true. It is because of Courtney and her team that my wedding had ZERO flaws or hiccups. Courtney made sure everyone was on time, all vendors were set up, and constantly checked on my husband and I to make sure everything was great. Not only was Courtney an amazing wedding planner, but her decor and florist skills were out of this world. From my bouquet, to massive flower center pieces, to all the candles and small details, Courtney and her team truly over delivered and made my wedding day the most spectacular day of our lives. If you are looking for a reliable, down to earth, most genuine wedding planner, decorator, or florist, I highly advice to go with Peachy Keen. Thank you Courtney and the team at Peachy Keen for making my wedding the most wonderful and beautiful day ever!!

Profile Picture Candice, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Courtney! We could not have done this without you. Professional, accommodating and every dollar was spent wisely. As the mother of the bride, it is that one very special day in our lives, and it is so important to have someone who can take care of the days events with commitment and competence and not having to worry about anything. The one thing that stood out from the beginning, is your calmness at all times. You never once showed any stress or agitation. You are simply this best Wedding Planner who went above and beyond to make our daughter's day so memorable. :)

Photo for Peachy Keen Weddings Review - Exceeded our expectations
Photo for Peachy Keen Weddings Review - The bouquets were beautiful
Profile Picture Sandie, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

SO HAPPY to have found Peachy Keen after several meetings with other wedding coordinators! Courtney was awesome and very knowledgeable, especially with our really tight schedule from set up to set down. She really let me ramble my thoughts and was able to help me prioritize as well as emphasize the really big things I wanted that were worth the investment. I was really surprised how involved she got with our planning process and we ended up hiring her for decor and flowers as well. Absolutely no regrets and I was stunned when I was walking around the tables, finally seeing all the ideas come together. Our wedding felt really reflective of our style and for that, I'm grateful. Also helps that her staff was amazing and kept us on schedule! 10/10 would hire again.

Profile Picture Stella, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Our daughter’s wedding was an amazing experience; Courtney and her staff at Peachy Keen were so in tune with our vision from beginning to end!
We used her design service to provide all floral arrrangements and table decor and were blown away by the elegant touches and candlelight that added such warmth and beauty to the ceremony and reception.
Courney’s collaboration with other vendors that were hired gave us such peace of mind!
All went smoothly and we received so many compliments from our guests!! MOST important is the fact that the bride was so pleased!!
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Peachy Keen to anyone on a quest for assistance with event planning and/or design!!

Profile Picture Barb, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Peachy Keen made our wedding easy! We told them our colors, and they ran with it, creating beautiful floral arrangements and decor, and they even worked in my favorite flower. Planning was an easy process as well, with a very helpful questionnaire. The day-of coordinators were very personable, which made us feel at ease. They were just as excited for our wedding as we were!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Where do I start....Courtney and her team at Peachy Keen was beyond my expectations. My wedding didn’t have a single flaw. When the only minor issue arose, Courtney handled it immediately. We didn’t miss a beat. She kept us on time. She insured everyone was taking care of. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank Courtney for making my best day the BEST DAY!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Great great great great! Absolutely the BEST! Made my day stress free. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator

Profile Picture Kadyja , 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Peachy Keen was very responsive, eased our anxiety about wedding planning, and came through big time on our daughter's special day! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day! They had the perfect combination of firmness, yet kindness to vendors, wedding party, family, etc on wedding day! Thanks Peachy Keen!

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Working with Peachy Keen literally saved our wedding day. When we had our rehearsal, it was 75 degrees and sunny, but the day of our wedding it was pouring and it was getting quite chilly. This almost ruined our plans of having our ceremony outdoors. Courtney was able to move our ceremony to under the tent at the venue and rearranged our decor to make sure that everything was stunning. It even worked our better than our original plan for the wedding since we were able to spend more time with our guests at our reception. Courtney and her team are wonderful! They are excellent listeners and she had great insight on how to make sure the event runs smoothly. Courtney's best feature is being able to stay calm and it really helps if you have day-of-wedding jitters. I would highly recommend Peachy Keen to other couples that are in need of wedding planning services.

Profile Picture Grace, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The Peachy Keen team is awesome! As much as you plan for your big day, crazy things always happen! Courtney and her team were flexible with the time and floral requests. It was so easy working with them. I literally sent her some samples from my Pinterest board and they made my wishes come true! The flower types, colors, and decorative style were exactly right! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Minh, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We're so glad we got to work with Courtney in planning our wedding! Planning a wedding requires a lot of organization and attention to detail, and I knew I needed help putting everything together. Courtney was there every step of the way and made sure I stayed on track and that everything flowed smoothly. She has such a calm presence, and is super detail-oriented. She also did our decor for the wedding, and all I can say is WOW! We discussed what colors I wanted for the flowers and ideas for the centerpieces. I showed her some pictures on Pinterest and gave her creative freedom. She ran with the ideas, and the results completely blew me away. Everything was so incredibly gorgeous, and our guests kept talking about how beautiful the wedding was. We can't wait to see how the pictures turn out! Not to mention, her services were very reasonably priced for the amount of work she put in. It was an an absolute pleasure working with her!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We can't thank Courtney and her team at Peachy Keen enough for helping us plan, coordinate and execute our Friday, October 6th 2017 wedding day! Planning a wedding can be stressful, but planning a wedding in Atlanta from New York City was so much easier and enjoyable thanks to Peachy Keen. We have received so many amazing compliments on the decor, flowers and overall feel of our wedding. Courtney and her team nailed it. They made sure the day ran smoothly. We had heard from other brides and grooms about not being able to eat or dance and timelines going wrong, but we didn't experience any of that at our wedding. Instead we got to eat, dance and socialize with our guests all night long. It was more than Joe and I could've even hoped for. It truly was the Best Day Ever! We couldn't have done it without Peachy Keen!! If you are looking for a team to make your wedding dreams come true, then look no further than Peachy Keen. Our guests loved our day and so did we. Thank you Peachy Keen!!

Profile Picture Christian, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We seriously would not have made it through the wedding planning process without Courtney, Emily, and the whole team. We were that really annoying couple that knew how they wanted their wedding to "feel", but had no idea how to get there. Not only was the planning process totally stress free, our wedding was even more perfect and beautiful than I could EVER have imagined. We had a credit card issue for the caterers during the ceremony, and Emily handled it without even bringing it to our attention. My mom was being a little too "helpful" and she handled that like a pro as well. Peachy Keen did all of the flowers and decorations and it was absolutely perfect. Could not recommend this team highly enough!

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The single best part of my wedding planning was Courtney, Emily and the PeachyKeen team. They were so helpful, honest, easy to work with and nice throughout the process. The PeachyKeen team made my wedding day flawless and were so good even my bridesmaids wanted to complement them. No detail was overlooked. They catered to every need and if something went wrong we didn't know because Emily and the team fixed before we even knew. Choosing PeachyKeen for our wedding day was the best decision. They are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/30/17, 1 Review