131 Reviews for A Peachy Keen Wedding

Rehearsal Dinner (4)
Civil (3)
Destination (1)

Where do we begin!?

We just recently got married on June 22 at the Decatur Historic Dekalb Courthouse! What a joy it was!

We thought the entire wedding process was going to be a toughy, but once we found Peachy Keen we were well on our way! They provided services for Day of Wedding Coordination and Florals. We were absolutely blown away!

We had the privaledge of working Tori! She was so professional but fun, helpful, resourceful, understanding, realistic, pro-client, honest, and flexible! The checklist she would give us each time we met helped us to stay on top of it! Never feeling too overwhelmed. We love Tori forever and ever! She has a special place in our hearts!

Courtney was our florist and made it all so beautiful. She took all of my colors and ideas (bling & candles) and made my dream a reality. She knew which flowers would make my day perfect!

Thank God, we don’t have to do this wedding thing again, but if we did (possibly a vow renewal down the road, lol) we would definitely work with Peachy Keen all over again!

Guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was!

Thank you Peachy Keen Staff for helping to make our day super special!

One Satisfied Peachy Keen Bride
-The Newest Wilborn

Photo for A Peachy Keen Wedding Review - Table centerpieces!
Photo for A Peachy Keen Wedding Review - My special moment with my sisters... flowers were perfect!
Photo for A Peachy Keen Wedding Review - Our beautiful sweetheart table!
Profile Picture James, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We used Peachy Keen for our wedding coordination and flowers/decor. Courtney was able to take my dream vision and make it a reality! Our flowers were exactly what I wanted and then some! The decor fit our theme perfectly and all of our guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful everything was.
Courtney was extremely flexible and really listened to what we wanted for our day as far as the look and the flow of the ceremony and reception. The morning of, I decided to change part of the ceremony and she simply said “no problem” and made it happen.
We paid for a large portion of our wedding ourselves and Peachy Keen was able to give us our dream wedding but at an affordable price. We had met with several other planning/decor vendors but we knew we wanted to go with Courtney and her team after the initial consultation. We couldn’t have pulled it off without them! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Courtney is very experienced and efficient. She knows how to make a wedding beautiful! She is also very organized and responsive, not to mention affordable!

Profile Picture Madison, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the first email to the final clean up, Tori, Courtney, Sydney and Jo seamlessly coordinated my dreamy daytime wedding this May. In addition to day-of coordination, Peachy Keen provided pristine floral arrangements for my ceremony and reception at two separate Decatur locations. Attention to detail was spot-on, and the staff was always a phone call away to follow up with any questions or concerns.

As an out-of-town Bride and Groom, Peachy Keen provided impeccable service with creative ideas to make my daytime wedding a success. During the months leading up to our wedding, we were extremely pleased with the responsive, helpful guidance from Tori. No matter the circumstance, she provided a much needed calm and reasonable voice in the decision making process. We had several DIY elements to the wedding that would not have materialized without Peachy Keen's flexibility and creativity in coordination and floral skill. Those ultimately made the wedding such a special and memorable day! 5 stars all around. Thank you, Peachy Keen!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

We had such an amazing experience with PeachyKeen and I would recommend them to anyone. We looked at many different wedding planners and decided on PeachyKeen after reading the glowing reviews, and meeting with the owner (Courtney) and loving how down to earth and helpful she was. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding we were extremely pleased with how responsive and helpful Tori was. She listened to everything I wanted and helped me feel comfortable making decisions I was unsure of.

We also used PeachyKeen as our florist and the arrangements at the ceremony and reception were STUNNING! We felt the value we received for the flowers we ordered was exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. The day/night of our wedding was handled very professionally and everything went exactly as planned. Tori was amazing and helped make sure every moment of the Wedding day went off without a hitch. Overall I could not be more pleased and can't believe how much value we received from PeachyKeen -I would use them again in a heartbeat. Thank you once again for all of your help Tori, Courtney and Sydney, you all are the absolute best.

-Bria

Profile Picture bria, 5/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Courtney and her team were wonderful! I didn't know what to expect when hiring a day of coordinator and Courtney exceeded my low/non existent expectations with advice/guidance months out of the wedding. She filled in gaps when she could in terms of items for the wedding, like cake cutting kits, stands, signs, etc. which helped an incredible amount and wasn't in the job description. In addition to taking care of everything the day of, and many in advance, she was super comfortable, personable, and encouraging. She and her team were invaluable to our wedding planning and I would highly recommend her services to other couples.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I own a restaurant that caters quite a bit of weddings, so when it came time for my very own wedding, I went to my staff and asked them who the best planner was, the only answer was Peachy Keen. Courtney and her staff lived up to the recommendation. On the day of our guests let us know all night how great our wedding was, but we could only take so much credit, as Peachy Keen was there behind the scenes making the night what it was, which was one we will remember forever. You can trust anyone with your special day, but I trusted my staff to recommend someone, and you can trust me, that Peach Keen is the only recommendation you need for your day.

Jonathan Fox
Fox Bros Bar-B-Q

Profile Picture Jonathan, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Tori was very easy and comfortable to work with. I would recommend her to friends!

Profile Picture Darla, 5/3/18, 1 Review

From the Groom:
Peachy Keen was seriously a blessing! To be completely honest, working with Tori is the best decision we could’ve made during the Wedding planning process. They went above and beyond with every aspect of the wedding! Tori even secured guards for the dance floor lights that added that “cherry on top” feel to the décor of the venue. Also, when our catering vendor had complications surrounding packing up leftovers for us to eat the next day(we were definitely too tired to cook before our honeymoon), Peachy Keen gave us a gift card for a meal the next day! Tori was professional, friendly, and just amazing at her job. I feel that we not only gained exceptional service and professionalism, but we honestly gained a great friend in Tori! She and Peachy Keen were amazing and we recommend them to anyone planning a wedding! We have already told all of our newly engaged friends and know that they will definitely make a big difference when it comes to any event planning!

Thanks again Peachy Keen and especially Tori! We love you!

P.S. The Bride will be writing her review soon as well!

Profile Picture Vincent, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

PEACHY KEEN NAILED IT! They were listed as a preferred vendor by my venue and after shopping several wedding coordinator services, I knew PK was the one. I was a DIY bride and just needed a day-of coordinator but I feel like my package came with so much more! I planned my own wedding in 7 months and I connected with PK in month #2 or 3. We scheduled meetings to go over details, was given homework, and I even paid a bit extra for a "staging team" to decorate my wedding ceremony and reception to my DIY preferences. I worked with Tori and she was fantastic! I appreciated the ample periods of time between our meetings so I didn't feel stressed constantly about details she'd asked for. I had deadlines that I adhered to and in between those deadlines Tori tended to other weddings. If at any moment I had a question or concern she was very responsive. A few days before my wedding Tori called to check in with me about how I was feeling in general and to confirm all my details. Her coolness and "We got this" attitude put me at peace that everything would come together. On my wedding day, it did! The professionalism of Tori and her staff was impeccable and their attention to detail was very impressive. If there was a problem, it was handled before it even reached my ears or I didn't know about it ever. She did a great job with all the details I wanted and my décor was placed EXACTLY as I had asked it be. I didn't know, as a DIY bride, how my vision could be pulled off by someone else. But PK did it and they did it well! Just do Peachy Keen if you want peace of mind no matter your big fancy ideas or DIY visions for your wedding.

Profile Picture Shawna, 4/1/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Courtney and the Peachy Keen team went above and beyond for my husband and I. We used Peachy Keen for both coordination and floral. We didn't even know we had a vision for our wedding until we saw what Peachy created for us. Seeing the reception all set up at The Trolley Barn literally made me cry. The day itself went as smoothly as it could have, our only regret is not making the reception 10 hours long! We had six meetings with Courtney, the last one about a month before the wedding. She was patient and kind, but also made sure we stayed on point with our timeline. Also, the floral arrangements were stunning!!! We received many compliments on our head table centerpieces and the bridal bouquet. Many floral companies prices are steep, but Peachy's product and value combo are THE BEST. We are not planners and are so grateful for Courtney and Peachy Keen for helping us plan our wedding! I recommend this power house of team to anyone if they want the wedding of their dreams. - Megan and Nick

Profile Picture Megan, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I were recently married on March 24, 2018. We were engaged in June of 2017 and with just under a 9 month engagement, we knew we had to quickly find our venue, coordinator, bakery, DJ and florist if we wanted to get married in the spring. We found Peachy Keen through the Knot and met our coordinator, Tori, shortly after. Tori showed no fear or worry of a few requests we had that could potentially upset guests such as: the doors being locked promptly at 6pm, and no cell phones out during our ceremony.  After our two, very thorough meetings regarding the coordination of our wedding day, we arrived for our wedding where Tori and Missy flawlessly executed our entire evening! They ensured everything we discussed was done and seemlessly walked us through our entire evening both behind the scenes and "on screen."  We cannot say enough wonderful things about Peachy Keen, Courtney,  Tori, Missy and the rest of the staff!! We are so very thankful and highly recommend this team!!

Profile Picture Gina, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

If you think you don’t need a wedding planner, you are wrong.
Courtney and Tori are amazing. I contacted them after being referred by literally every single one of my other vendors. (How do so many different companies land on the same page??? Because PKP are perfect.)
They set me up with their standard package for my venue and we tailored it based on what I had already done (very little)and the work that was left to do (very much).
They are popular for a reason. They are professional, punctual, polite and sweet as pie! Tori was a no-nonsense day of while handling the wedding party, vendors and their own staff. Tori was also my go- to with planning and keeping me current with deadlines prior to the event. Courtney went above and beyond with my floral requests and created a vision I didn’t know was even possible. She was there when I needed her every single time, prior to the wedding and day of.
From the decor to the last minute exit change they were there and in-charge. I had no worries knowing Peachy Keen was there! I would get married again anytime, just to hire them.

Profile Picture Colleen, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Courtney, Tori, and the entire Peachy Keen team were beyond great! Without them, my wedding would not have been what I envisioned. I used them for both my day of coordination, flowers, and decor. First, the flowers. They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They were all fresh and perfectly arranged in all bouquets. Second, the decor. My main decoration was candle light. Courtney ensured that we had a ton of candle light, but in different variations. She even got new decor to fit my vision, I wasn't limited to what she already had. It was perfect. She went above and beyond! Third, the day of and planning process. Courtney and her team were incredibly easy to work with. Very responsive to all emails and we had no issues scheduling appointments and walk-throughs. Courtney and her team are extremely organized and put their clients first. They will do anything to make your day special. The day before my wedding we had a cake incident and I immediately called Courtney. Not only was she available when I called, she kept me calm and ensured everything would work out. And it did! I didn't worry about a thing on my wedding day because of Peachy Keen Planners and I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone getting married in the Atlanta area. In fact, we had some friends get engaged a few months ago and Peachy Keen was my first recommendation to them!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Great team. Very attentive to our needs. Kept us on track throughout the process :). Our venue was everything we wanted it to be!!

Profile Picture Loretta, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Tori was a life-saver for us! We had planned most of our wedding ourselves, and then had the 3-month-out moment of "we definitely can't do all this by ourselves!!" I had gotten a recommendation for Peachy Keen through a co-worker and after talking to many different planner/floral & decor companies, I quickly found out Peachy Keen was exactly what we needed and was much more affordable than other companies that offered similar or fewer services. We used the Day-Of package and got all of our floral & decor through PK. Tori was extremely professional and was always willing to accommodate us (like meeting with her closer to our home or work which was GREAT). PK was also very flexible and really helped me visualize what I wanted our decor to look like. We couldn't be more happy with our wedding! Everything was BEAUTIFUL and Tori left no detail unturned so we could be worry-free and really enjoy our day :)

Photos
Profile Picture Lakin, 2/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Our experience with PeachyKeen Courtney and Tori was wonderful! It was the best decision and one of our most important decisions we made in the wedding planning process. They made our wedding so less stressful. The planning of the details and our timeline to follow were so professionally done and it showed. When we walked into the reception space before the guest and could see the room it looked amazing!! Magical! The floral and decor done by Courtney was so beautiful! Many many compliments from our guest! Thank you Courtney! Ruthann Clark

Profile Picture Ruthann, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I first met Courtney when I was interviewing wedding planners. Right away, I felt like she “got me.” She understood my vision and was able to verbalize my inspiration. After showing her a few pictures and talking to her about the groom and myself, she knew exactly how to bring my dream wedding to life. I used Peachy Keen Planners for flowers, decor, and as my day of wedding coordinator. Every time I met with Courtney and Tori, I left feeling excited and relieved. Knowing that I was budget conscious, they shared ways we could save money and still have a beautiful, elegant wedding. Courtney developed our complete wedding day timeline down to the minute! She gave us an outline to follow as we were planning the wedding that helped me get organized - I knew as long as I was on track with her guideline, I was stress free! I honestly can’t think of any hiccups in the wedding planning process or the wedding day. She and Tori made sure everything ran smoothly! The flowers, the candles, the tables, the centerpieces, and the bouquets were all beyond anything I ever imagined! I look at pictures of the wedding now and can’t believe that it was mine! I feel so lucky to have found Peachy Keen Planners and would recommend them to anyone engaged and looking for their dream wedding! I tell my friends how fun and stress free wedding planning was for me - I couldn’t have done it without Courtney, Tori, and the Peachy Keen Team!

Profile Picture Erin, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Courtney, Upon our first meeting we knew gianna had chosen the right person to make the magical vision of her wedding day a reality. You exceeded our expectations with your calm demeanor, vision, professionalism and attention to every detail. Not only did you make the day flow so effortlessly but the flowers and decorations set the mood for an enchanting evening! It was flawless! Our most sincere thank you to you and your team!
Vin & Marie Carme

Profile Picture Marie, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Hiring Courtney and her team was the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Wedding planning was initially very overwhelming to me, until I hired Courtney and her team. She is organized, professional, talented, and completely captures your vision and creates your dream wedding. Our day was absolutely perfect, and I credit a large portion of it to Courtney and her ability to organize the day in such a calm, cool manner. All of the Peachy Keen team was wonderful to work with. I highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Gianna, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Courtney answered emails and phone calls promptly. All of our vendors were impressed with her organization and attention to detail. We sat back and let her take care of everything on the wedding day! Because of Courtney, all of us enjoyed the wedding day. As a mother, this was especially important.

Profile Picture Mary, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Working with Courtney and the Peachy Keen team made my wedding day beyond my expectation. When I first met with Courtney I had a vision and I was very adamant to make my vision come to life. Off the bat Courtney understood my vision, my theme, color, and exactly what I wanted. The day of the wedding when I walked into the room I was absolutely blown away! Courtney and her team went above and beyond to make my dream wedding come true. It is because of Courtney and her team that my wedding had ZERO flaws or hiccups. Courtney made sure everyone was on time, all vendors were set up, and constantly checked on my husband and I to make sure everything was great. Not only was Courtney an amazing wedding planner, but her decor and florist skills were out of this world. From my bouquet, to massive flower center pieces, to all the candles and small details, Courtney and her team truly over delivered and made my wedding day the most spectacular day of our lives. If you are looking for a reliable, down to earth, most genuine wedding planner, decorator, or florist, I highly advice to go with Peachy Keen. Thank you Courtney and the team at Peachy Keen for making my wedding the most wonderful and beautiful day ever!!

Profile Picture Candice, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Courtney! We could not have done this without you. Professional, accommodating and every dollar was spent wisely. As the mother of the bride, it is that one very special day in our lives, and it is so important to have someone who can take care of the days events with commitment and competence and not having to worry about anything. The one thing that stood out from the beginning, is your calmness at all times. You never once showed any stress or agitation. You are simply this best Wedding Planner who went above and beyond to make our daughter's day so memorable. :)

Photo for A Peachy Keen Wedding Review - Exceeded our expectations
Photo for A Peachy Keen Wedding Review - The bouquets were beautiful
Profile Picture Sandie, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

SO HAPPY to have found Peachy Keen after several meetings with other wedding coordinators! Courtney was awesome and very knowledgeable, especially with our really tight schedule from set up to set down. She really let me ramble my thoughts and was able to help me prioritize as well as emphasize the really big things I wanted that were worth the investment. I was really surprised how involved she got with our planning process and we ended up hiring her for decor and flowers as well. Absolutely no regrets and I was stunned when I was walking around the tables, finally seeing all the ideas come together. Our wedding felt really reflective of our style and for that, I'm grateful. Also helps that her staff was amazing and kept us on schedule! 10/10 would hire again.

Profile Picture Stella, 11/25/17, 1 Review