144 Reviews for A Peachy Keen Wedding

Cultural (5)
Rehearsal Dinner (4)
Civil (3)
Destination (1)

They were fantastic! Courtney got exactly what I wanted. We had rehearsal dinner at The Atlanta Botanical Gardens. And she made the room beautiful!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Courtney and her team, are
professional, thoughtful and very organized. Loved every minute of working with her.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We worked with Tori using the day-of coordination packet and have endless great things to say about our experience. Tori went above and beyond to ensure every detail was executed to a tee on our big day. Throughout the planning process, she gave feedback and recommendations to help make planning decisions while also ensured that we voiced every aspect of the wedding weekend that was important to us. The day-of timeline and wedding questionnaire is lengthy and coordinating busy schedules can sometimes be difficult, so I definitely recommend engaging their services sooner rather than later in your planning process. Additionally, the more organized and timely you are with your review of the wedding timeline and contact with vendors - the better your overall experience will be. With that said, our wedding day was flawless and owe lots of thanks to the Peachy Keen team!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was beautiful! We had a tight budget and Courtney and her team worked with us to make sure everything looked truly amazing. They accommodated every request and were professional and friendly! Peachy Kern was a really great value. Thank you Courtney, Tori, and team!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Amazing day-of planner. Our venue recommended her. She took all the anxiety out of our wedding day. If anything went wrong, we didnt know about it, because she kept it moving along and kept us away from it. Very no-nonsense. I would recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture Ellis, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I couldn’t have been happier with Peachy Keen! I had less than 2 months to plan a wedding on a tight budget but Court etc never judged me. She immediately helped me finds way to cut costs. Jo (the second wedding planner) was incredible! She made our day so special. Extremely knowledgeable and professional and made my husband and I feel so comfortable. Heh helped with the flowers, suggested a great DJ, and caterer. A week after our wedding I had friends still talking about how they were available to flip the wedding ton the reception hall so quickly and elegantly. It was perfect.

Photo
Profile Picture Kat, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We are both busy professionals and we might never have made it through our wedding day without the help of the pros at Peachy. They thought of everything... literally. They knew everyone in the industry. They saved us money - and more importantly, time. They aren't just wedding planners, they are life savers. Hiring them was the best decision we made... besides getting married, of course

Profile Picture Chris, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I cannot day enough good things about our experience with A Peachy Keen Wedding. Courtney, Tori, and Jo were all so professional, nice, and very dependable throughout the entire process. On the wedding day, Tori and Jo were so wonderful and kept me and the wife-to-be sane and as focused as is possible on our wedding day! I would recommend them to anyone and hope to have that opportunity in the near future! Oh, and the rainbow during the ceremony was an added bonus. :)

Profile Picture Mary Ida, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of working with Tori to plan and coordinate my wedding this summer. Tori made the entire process seem so simple. She answered any question I had and reminded me of everything I needed for my day to be perfect. We met multiple times before and every time was a joy. Tori was well prepared and able to handle anything I threw at her. Before my wedding day I knew everything was taken care of. On my wedding day not a single thing went wrong. The entire night was perfect. Tori and Jo were on top of everything, more things than I thought they had to be ontop of. The day was stress free for my family and extremely stress free for me. The best part, i stepped on a small piece of glass while dancing and Tori to the rescue. I was instantly surrounded by everyone cleaning and making sure I was okay! Tori even used her shirt sleeve to wipe off the blood from my foot. I don’t think my family members would of done that. While getting bandaged I was still able to dance in the chair and honestly it’s such a fun silly memory from my wedding and I am thankful Tori was there to help. I can’t thank Tori enough for coordinating my wedding and I would highly recommend her to any one!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Where do we begin!?

We just recently got married on June 22 at the Decatur Historic Dekalb Courthouse! What a joy it was!

We thought the entire wedding process was going to be a toughy, but once we found Peachy Keen we were well on our way! They provided services for Day of Wedding Coordination and Florals. We were absolutely blown away!

We had the privaledge of working Tori! She was so professional but fun, helpful, resourceful, understanding, realistic, pro-client, honest, and flexible! The checklist she would give us each time we met helped us to stay on top of it! Never feeling too overwhelmed. We love Tori forever and ever! She has a special place in our hearts!

Courtney was our florist and made it all so beautiful. She took all of my colors and ideas (bling & candles) and made my dream a reality. She knew which flowers would make my day perfect!

Thank God, we don’t have to do this wedding thing again, but if we did (possibly a vow renewal down the road, lol) we would definitely work with Peachy Keen all over again!

Guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was!

Thank you Peachy Keen Staff for helping to make our day super special!

One Satisfied Peachy Keen Bride
-The Newest Wilborn

Photo for A Peachy Keen Wedding Review - Table centerpieces!
Photo for A Peachy Keen Wedding Review - My special moment with my sisters... flowers were perfect!
Photo for A Peachy Keen Wedding Review - Our beautiful sweetheart table!
Profile Picture James, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We used Peachy Keen for our wedding coordination and flowers/decor. Courtney was able to take my dream vision and make it a reality! Our flowers were exactly what I wanted and then some! The decor fit our theme perfectly and all of our guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful everything was.
Courtney was extremely flexible and really listened to what we wanted for our day as far as the look and the flow of the ceremony and reception. The morning of, I decided to change part of the ceremony and she simply said “no problem” and made it happen.
We paid for a large portion of our wedding ourselves and Peachy Keen was able to give us our dream wedding but at an affordable price. We had met with several other planning/decor vendors but we knew we wanted to go with Courtney and her team after the initial consultation. We couldn’t have pulled it off without them! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Courtney is very experienced and efficient. She knows how to make a wedding beautiful! She is also very organized and responsive, not to mention affordable!

Profile Picture Madison, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the first email to the final clean up, Tori, Courtney, Sydney and Jo seamlessly coordinated my dreamy daytime wedding this May. In addition to day-of coordination, Peachy Keen provided pristine floral arrangements for my ceremony and reception at two separate Decatur locations. Attention to detail was spot-on, and the staff was always a phone call away to follow up with any questions or concerns.

As an out-of-town Bride and Groom, Peachy Keen provided impeccable service with creative ideas to make my daytime wedding a success. During the months leading up to our wedding, we were extremely pleased with the responsive, helpful guidance from Tori. No matter the circumstance, she provided a much needed calm and reasonable voice in the decision making process. We had several DIY elements to the wedding that would not have materialized without Peachy Keen's flexibility and creativity in coordination and floral skill. Those ultimately made the wedding such a special and memorable day! 5 stars all around. Thank you, Peachy Keen!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

We had such an amazing experience with PeachyKeen and I would recommend them to anyone. We looked at many different wedding planners and decided on PeachyKeen after reading the glowing reviews, and meeting with the owner (Courtney) and loving how down to earth and helpful she was. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding we were extremely pleased with how responsive and helpful Tori was. She listened to everything I wanted and helped me feel comfortable making decisions I was unsure of.

We also used PeachyKeen as our florist and the arrangements at the ceremony and reception were STUNNING! We felt the value we received for the flowers we ordered was exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. The day/night of our wedding was handled very professionally and everything went exactly as planned. Tori was amazing and helped make sure every moment of the Wedding day went off without a hitch. Overall I could not be more pleased and can't believe how much value we received from PeachyKeen -I would use them again in a heartbeat. Thank you once again for all of your help Tori, Courtney and Sydney, you all are the absolute best.

-Bria

Profile Picture bria, 5/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Courtney and her team were wonderful! I didn't know what to expect when hiring a day of coordinator and Courtney exceeded my low/non existent expectations with advice/guidance months out of the wedding. She filled in gaps when she could in terms of items for the wedding, like cake cutting kits, stands, signs, etc. which helped an incredible amount and wasn't in the job description. In addition to taking care of everything the day of, and many in advance, she was super comfortable, personable, and encouraging. She and her team were invaluable to our wedding planning and I would highly recommend her services to other couples.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I own a restaurant that caters quite a bit of weddings, so when it came time for my very own wedding, I went to my staff and asked them who the best planner was, the only answer was Peachy Keen. Courtney and her staff lived up to the recommendation. On the day of our guests let us know all night how great our wedding was, but we could only take so much credit, as Peachy Keen was there behind the scenes making the night what it was, which was one we will remember forever. You can trust anyone with your special day, but I trusted my staff to recommend someone, and you can trust me, that Peach Keen is the only recommendation you need for your day.

Jonathan Fox
Fox Bros Bar-B-Q

Profile Picture Jonathan, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Tori was very easy and comfortable to work with. I would recommend her to friends!

Profile Picture Darla, 5/3/18, 1 Review

From the Groom:
Peachy Keen was seriously a blessing! To be completely honest, working with Tori is the best decision we could’ve made during the Wedding planning process. They went above and beyond with every aspect of the wedding! Tori even secured guards for the dance floor lights that added that “cherry on top” feel to the décor of the venue. Also, when our catering vendor had complications surrounding packing up leftovers for us to eat the next day(we were definitely too tired to cook before our honeymoon), Peachy Keen gave us a gift card for a meal the next day! Tori was professional, friendly, and just amazing at her job. I feel that we not only gained exceptional service and professionalism, but we honestly gained a great friend in Tori! She and Peachy Keen were amazing and we recommend them to anyone planning a wedding! We have already told all of our newly engaged friends and know that they will definitely make a big difference when it comes to any event planning!

Thanks again Peachy Keen and especially Tori! We love you!

P.S. The Bride will be writing her review soon as well!

Profile Picture Vincent, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

PEACHY KEEN NAILED IT! They were listed as a preferred vendor by my venue and after shopping several wedding coordinator services, I knew PK was the one. I was a DIY bride and just needed a day-of coordinator but I feel like my package came with so much more! I planned my own wedding in 7 months and I connected with PK in month #2 or 3. We scheduled meetings to go over details, was given homework, and I even paid a bit extra for a "staging team" to decorate my wedding ceremony and reception to my DIY preferences. I worked with Tori and she was fantastic! I appreciated the ample periods of time between our meetings so I didn't feel stressed constantly about details she'd asked for. I had deadlines that I adhered to and in between those deadlines Tori tended to other weddings. If at any moment I had a question or concern she was very responsive. A few days before my wedding Tori called to check in with me about how I was feeling in general and to confirm all my details. Her coolness and "We got this" attitude put me at peace that everything would come together. On my wedding day, it did! The professionalism of Tori and her staff was impeccable and their attention to detail was very impressive. If there was a problem, it was handled before it even reached my ears or I didn't know about it ever. She did a great job with all the details I wanted and my décor was placed EXACTLY as I had asked it be. I didn't know, as a DIY bride, how my vision could be pulled off by someone else. But PK did it and they did it well! Just do Peachy Keen if you want peace of mind no matter your big fancy ideas or DIY visions for your wedding.

Profile Picture Shawna, 4/1/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Courtney and the Peachy Keen team went above and beyond for my husband and I. We used Peachy Keen for both coordination and floral. We didn't even know we had a vision for our wedding until we saw what Peachy created for us. Seeing the reception all set up at The Trolley Barn literally made me cry. The day itself went as smoothly as it could have, our only regret is not making the reception 10 hours long! We had six meetings with Courtney, the last one about a month before the wedding. She was patient and kind, but also made sure we stayed on point with our timeline. Also, the floral arrangements were stunning!!! We received many compliments on our head table centerpieces and the bridal bouquet. Many floral companies prices are steep, but Peachy's product and value combo are THE BEST. We are not planners and are so grateful for Courtney and Peachy Keen for helping us plan our wedding! I recommend this power house of team to anyone if they want the wedding of their dreams. - Megan and Nick

Profile Picture Megan, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I were recently married on March 24, 2018. We were engaged in June of 2017 and with just under a 9 month engagement, we knew we had to quickly find our venue, coordinator, bakery, DJ and florist if we wanted to get married in the spring. We found Peachy Keen through the Knot and met our coordinator, Tori, shortly after. Tori showed no fear or worry of a few requests we had that could potentially upset guests such as: the doors being locked promptly at 6pm, and no cell phones out during our ceremony.  After our two, very thorough meetings regarding the coordination of our wedding day, we arrived for our wedding where Tori and Missy flawlessly executed our entire evening! They ensured everything we discussed was done and seemlessly walked us through our entire evening both behind the scenes and "on screen."  We cannot say enough wonderful things about Peachy Keen, Courtney,  Tori, Missy and the rest of the staff!! We are so very thankful and highly recommend this team!!

Profile Picture Gina, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

If you think you don’t need a wedding planner, you are wrong.
Courtney and Tori are amazing. I contacted them after being referred by literally every single one of my other vendors. (How do so many different companies land on the same page??? Because PKP are perfect.)
They set me up with their standard package for my venue and we tailored it based on what I had already done (very little)and the work that was left to do (very much).
They are popular for a reason. They are professional, punctual, polite and sweet as pie! Tori was a no-nonsense day of while handling the wedding party, vendors and their own staff. Tori was also my go- to with planning and keeping me current with deadlines prior to the event. Courtney went above and beyond with my floral requests and created a vision I didn’t know was even possible. She was there when I needed her every single time, prior to the wedding and day of.
From the decor to the last minute exit change they were there and in-charge. I had no worries knowing Peachy Keen was there! I would get married again anytime, just to hire them.

Profile Picture Colleen, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Courtney, Tori, and the entire Peachy Keen team were beyond great! Without them, my wedding would not have been what I envisioned. I used them for both my day of coordination, flowers, and decor. First, the flowers. They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They were all fresh and perfectly arranged in all bouquets. Second, the decor. My main decoration was candle light. Courtney ensured that we had a ton of candle light, but in different variations. She even got new decor to fit my vision, I wasn't limited to what she already had. It was perfect. She went above and beyond! Third, the day of and planning process. Courtney and her team were incredibly easy to work with. Very responsive to all emails and we had no issues scheduling appointments and walk-throughs. Courtney and her team are extremely organized and put their clients first. They will do anything to make your day special. The day before my wedding we had a cake incident and I immediately called Courtney. Not only was she available when I called, she kept me calm and ensured everything would work out. And it did! I didn't worry about a thing on my wedding day because of Peachy Keen Planners and I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone getting married in the Atlanta area. In fact, we had some friends get engaged a few months ago and Peachy Keen was my first recommendation to them!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Great team. Very attentive to our needs. Kept us on track throughout the process :). Our venue was everything we wanted it to be!!

Profile Picture Loretta, 2/10/18, 1 Review