Peachwood Floral Designs Reviews

Irvine, CA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Araceli Married on 07/29/2018
    Very flexible still shopping around.
    Lisa Married on 05/20/2017
    Lucie was amazing to work with. She took all my ideas and made them come true. She was so responsive from the time I contacted her to the day of the wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist. She works with all budgets and will give you ideas on how to save money.
    Anjali Married on 04/14/2017
    Peachwood went above and beyond to ensure our happiness on one of the biggest days of our lives! we had met with so many other florists and event designers before selecting Peachwood and all of them seemed like used car salesmen! they really didn't understand how much attention and detail and EMOTION goes into the wedding planning process but right away we could tell they understood and had our best interests at heart. We were planning a very simple yet beautiful rustic wedding in Temecula and we were pretty budget conscious so I figured we couldn't do much, but the owner offered to let us use gorgeous lanterns as part of our reception centerpieces and even threw some in to decorate our bars and cocktail areas at no additional charge! looking at photos our wedding was truly breathtaking and looks like we spent a fortune. Thank you times 100!!!!
    Michelle Married on 03/04/2016
    We worked with Lucie to provide personal flowers (bridal & bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnières, etc) as our venue provided centerpiece and ceremony decor. After an extensive phone consultation, Lucie provided us with a comprehensive "idea board" and detailed outline customized to our needs...I had no doubt she knew EXACTLY what we wanted and felt completely confident that she would carry out our vision flawlessly and our flowers would be beautiful on our wedding day! Honestly, when she delivered the flowers the day of the wedding, I was blown away! The bouquets were GORGEOUS, better than anything I'd pinned on Pinterest, lol! The boutonnières were perfect, and the corsages were just lovely. Every flower, for every person was unique and special. Lucie paid careful attention to every detail and the finished product was perfection! We can't thank Lucie and Peachwood Floral Designs enough for adding their specual finishing touches to our dream day! We loved working them highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!
    Armany Event on: 01/24/2016
    Peachwood Designs is the apitimy of perfection. I was in complete awe and happiness when I saw my wedding shower flowers and decor! Peachwood went above and beyond to create my dream event. All of guests are still talking about what a fabulous and beautiful masterpiece Peachwood created. The vision and execution of Lucie was so much more than what I expected. She literally brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my heart. Peachwood really worked closely with me to ensure that all of my requests were met! I could not recommend Peachwood enough!
    Derek Married on 01/16/2016
    Lucie from Peachwood Floral Designs did amazingly beautiful work with all our wedding flowers! She was very easy to work with and accommodating from beginning to end. Lucie knew details that we couldn't even anticipate. Her expertise really shined through, because she was able to capture and deliver exactly what we envisioned! The services we ordered from her were all the bouquets and boutineers, floral altar pieces, floral centerpieces, charger rentals, and photo backdrop rental. Lucie was professional and had open communication throughout the entire planning process. The day of, she set everything up on time and went above and beyond to make sure the reception room was ready. We received so many compliments from guests, and our photos look stunning. We are so pleased with the results and highly reccommend Peachwood Floral Designs!
    Mary Married on 10/25/2015
    Amen for Peachwood Floral Designs! Lucie delivered EVERYTHING I had asked for and then some. I can honestly say that she was the only vendor from my vendor list that did not give me a hard time. She was very attentive, flexible and always going the extra mile. She even picked up the slack from my other vendor and not once did she bat an eye. Needless to say, she saved our party. My husband and I are forever grateful for the beautiful party you facilitated for our little miracle. Thank you for everything, Lucie. You will forever be in our lives.
    Christina Married on 08/29/2015
    Lucie is awesome! She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. It felt like we were working with an old friend we'd known for years although we had only just met her. She understood what we visioned, she'd made suggestions on things we didn't know about. She's amazing. She made sure we didn't exceed our budget and our ceremony and reception were both beautifully decorated. She even went as far as making flower crowns for myself and my bridesmaids the day before the wedding after us realizing we had forgotten ours at home. It was last minute but she pulled it together and they came out gorgeous. She is very accommodating and helped make our day that much more special. We would recommend Lucie a thousand times.
    Christine Married on 08/22/2015
    When I first started the search for wedding florals, I kept seeing the same stuff and wasn't extremely thrilled with anything. It wasn't until our wedding coordinator, Evelynn, told us about Lucie from Peachwood Floral Designs and started showing us her prior work from past weddings. We were so impressed that we knew we had to contact Lucie immediately! So that's exactly what I did! Lucie was an absolute dream to work with and was hands down one of our favorite vendors to work with. She is beyond talented and such a ray of sunshine! Our wedding florals and all other details of our wedding day exceeded our expectations. Our wedding was in August and Lucie knew how important it was for me to have all white peonies as my bouquet and she got them from New Zealand! Everything was absolute perfection and Lucie was so great to work with. She is such a sweetheart and will work with you on your budget and bring your vision to life. She literally was living and breathing my pinterest board with me! Thank you so much for everything you did for us!

-The Peacocks
    Sarah Married on 08/01/2015
    I found Peachwood Floral Designs in a wedding magazine and I contacted them right away. Lucie at Peachwood Floral Designs was quick to respond to my inquiry and we scheduled an appointment. Once I meet with Lucie, I knew I wanted to work with her. I had meet with other florist but none of them made me feel as comfortable as she did. She knew so much about weddings, colors and different flowers and different designs that would go together. She was exactly what I was looking for and she made me feel stress free, which is very important! My whole experience with her has been amazing. I would defiantly use her again and I will recommend her to all my friends and family.