Peachtree City Atlanta Hotel & Conference Center Reviews

View more information

• Taisha
    Taisha S. Married on 10/03/2020

Enjoyed our Stay

This hotel is beautiful. We have truly enjoyed our stay. Thank you to all the staff that helped with our wedding block. Leslie and Christine thank you for all your help. The ladies at the front desk were also amazing.

The Freeman’s
    #finallyfreeman

Peachtree City Atlanta Hotel & Conference Center's reply:

Taisha,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review you will never know how much just kind words can mean. We wish you and your hubby many years of happiness.

Sincerely,
    Leslie, Christine and the whole team.
    Lacortney Married on 07/31/2015
    The Wyndham Peachtree Hotel and Conference Center provided a beautiful venue for my wedding! Kelsey Beson was my event coordinator and she was highly accessible and expedient! Kelsey answered all questions throughout my planning process and even on event day! The service staff were excellent and provided impeccable service to our guests! I recommend this venue to anyone looking for fine service and high quality.
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy Married on 05/07/2014
    When looking for a place to have our wedding ceremony, we wanted a place that was beautiful, convenient and affordable. The Wyndham Peachtree was just that.

Being that all of our wedding guests are coming from different states, having our ceremony at the Wyndham was very convenient. Any questions my fiance and I had were answered in a prompt and professional manner.

We went with a plated dinner for the reception. We were able to have a tasting and they were very accommodating. Especially since I had to reschedule twice due to my crazy work schedule.

I feel like they truly appreciate the value of our money and how special this day is to us.
    Maia Married on 07/07/2012
    The Wyndham Peachtree Conference Center was reasonable in price while providing great services. The ceremony site was beautiful and everything I could have hoped for. They also gave a complimentary guest suite that is the most awesome room I have ever stayed in.
    Ashley Married on 10/01/2011
    We had our entire wedding weekend at the Wyndham Hotel and Conference Center in Peachtree City and they catered to our every wants and needs and were extremly helpful in ensuring that our weekend went without any issues! Karen & Ashley, the coordinators, were at our side every moment and made sure there was nothing we could ever want or need! The hotel receptionists were extremly friendly to all of our guests and the waiters, bartenders and hotel staff were extremly fun and made sure everyone had a blast! I would say that the bartenders at the bar in the lobby of the hotel were the only downside to our weekend. They were pretty rude, but there was a lot of people for them to serve. The bartenders at our actual wedding reception, were amazing! I would highly recommend this location for your wedding. There were many great things to Peachtree City which made our wedding weekend a blast!!