Peachtree Christian Church Reviews

Peachtree Christian Church 4
Peachtree Christian Church 5

Caroline · Married on 03/23/2002

2.5

Peachtree Christian Church is the most beautiful church for weddings (non-Catholic) in Atlanta. Worth every penny. When I got married there, they were not flexible about the officiant, and they have a very standard procedure for the wedding ceremony itself. The good news is that they provided the candles and I only had to spend less than $100 on flowers as there were only 2 places to put flowers in the sanctuary. Some brides do pew flowers, but they have 50-100 pews in there, so that was way outside my budget. They also had these nice and simple programs with a picture of the altar area, my guests really liked them as collectors items of visiting a historic church. The pricing in 2002 was $1275, but I think the price has significantly gone up since then, but they do post the price on their website. www.peachtree.org

Sent on 08/28/2008

3.0

This was a gorgeous place to get married! Our pictures were beautiful and the sanctuary actually looked surprisingly full with 200 guests. The wedding guild was very helpful in coordinating the rehearsal and guiding us for the ceremony. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2008

3.0

I was the 3rd generation in my family to be married here. Everything was great except for the rehearsal. Our officiant missed our rehearsal to go to the Masters (golf). They had someone stand in for him and then the day of the wedding we felt like our officiant wasn't familar with what we had gone over the night before.

Sent on 09/09/2008

Traci · Married on 05/11/2007

3.6
      2.0
      2.0

Beautiful Church, 4 weddings in one day booked at their facility doesn't provide much flexibility. The breaker went out in bridal room, and it took 30 minutes for the ladies to find it to turn it back on.

Sent on 11/18/2008