Peace of Mind Event Design Reviews

43 | Tucson, AZ

43 Reviews for Peace of Mind Event Design

Mollee and her staff were amazing from start to finish! We were able to just mingle with our guests and enjoy our daughters wedding.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Kyndal · Married on 04/25/2015

Mollee was the best to work with! She constantly was checking in and offering help with any tasks or advice. Her staff the night of the event was so helpful and I didn't have a single concern. They set up everything and I didn't see it until I arrived for the wedding. It was perfectly decorated! Couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Working with Mollee Fitzgerald with Peace of Mind Event Design was wonderful in every way! From start to finish she was a true professional and ensured our wedding was total perfection. I don't know what I would have done without her help. She thought of every detail and had things totally buttoned up. There were a few small mishaps on my part (i.e. I forgot the lemonade) but Mollee already had bought back-up lemonade and she handled everything with grace and total calmness! She works so well under pressure - it's obvious this is a fabulous career choice for her. I would highly recommend Mollee to anyone, for any event, as I truly loved working with her!

Sent on 04/27/2015

sally · event on: 02/07/2015

Mollee was fantastic!!! she made me feel at ease about getting everything put together, I honestly didn't have to worry about a thing. Not to mention the final product was gorgeous. I would hire mollee in a heart beat to do another one of my events.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/26/2014

Mollee is AWESOME!!! My wedding went so smoothly and it was stress-free thanks to Mollee. She was absolutely AMAZING in helping me plan my wedding. She helped organize to-do lists, offered ideas about decorations and seating/decor layout, and she recommended great vendors. She took care of issues on the wedding day so I didn't have to worry about a thing. Additionally, Mollee communicated with vendors before and during the wedding so that I had time to talk with guests and actually ENJOY my wedding. I didn't think I would be able to afford a wedding day coordinator, but Mollee somehow worked out a price that was actually below my budget!! It is totally worth it to hire a coordinator and having Mollee there to help with my wedding made it the easiest, most enjoyable day of my life!!! :)

Sent on 10/04/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2014

Mollee was worth every penny we paid her an more! She is has every quality listed above!

We hosted an elaborate wedding for 272 people at a outdoor Ranch venue in Oracle, AZ. We made most arrangements with vendors ourselves, but Mollee offered excellent suggestion and direction when requested. She stepped in and ran the rehearsal ceremony and the entire coordination and overseeing of the wedding day - 12 hour work day for her! She is extremely professional with her demeanor and dress, at all times. Quick to think on her feet for solutions, calmly and quietly. Present and aware of her surroundings. Extremely flexible with changes and appointments. Her staff was as excellent as she was. She followed thru with every detail asked of her. She is well respected in her vendor community and offered great vendors to work with. I loved working with her and would highly recommended her for any event.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2014

Mollee was extremely easy to work with, professional, and did a great job. I was so thankful to have Mollee so I could just enjoy my wedding day, trusting she would take care of all the details. And she did! Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Peace of Mind Event Design's reply:

Thank you Sarah! We loved working with you and Tyler on your Big Day! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! xoxo

Veronica · event on: 01/19/2014

I have never had the privilege to have a pparty where everything I wanted was included and to perfection. Her attention to detail was fabulous and could not have asked for more. She has a style that is chic and affordable. I would recommend her services to everyone in Arizona! Thank yoy Mollee for making my baby shower extremely special!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Peace of Mind Event Design's reply:

Thank you Veronica for the awesome review!! Your "Special Delivery" Themed baby shower is definitely one of my favorites! I was so excited for the opportunity to let my creativity run wild and I believe the end result was even better than either of us could have imagined :) Can't wait to meet the lil' man! Congrats Again!

Melody · Married on 09/28/2013

Mollee was beyond wonderful! She had an amazing calmness about her in every situation. She was well prepared and did everything she said she would. More impressive than that was her attitude of doing whatever was necessary whether we planned or it or not. She had a take charge attitude and a smile on her face the entire time.

She allowed me to enjoy my daughters wedding. For this I will be forever grateful!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Mollee was a dream to work with for our daughter's wedding day. She was very organized and helped us setup a plan for the entire ceremony and reception. She was completely willing to jump in and tackle last minute surprises (finding sparklers, missing cups, etc, etc)!! The thing I appreciated most was how Mollee managed the evening; enabling us to enjoy the special event in our family's lives. She made sure to check in with us throughout the evening to make sure we had everything we needed and was very responsive to any request or change in plans. We would highly recommend Peace of Mind event planning to anyone considering it for their wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Kira · Married on 08/03/2013

Peace of Mind Events is absolutely incredible. We received such great service and our wedding went smoothly without any issues thanks to POM Events. They went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. When Mollee and her crew found out that our cake topper didn't arrive in time for the wedding, they made us a cute cake topper at the last minute and saved the day. My wedding wouldn't have been the same if I hadn't used their services. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone getting married!!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Christina · Married on 03/30/2018

Mollee was a blessing to me every step of the way during my wedding planning. She took time to understand what I was looking for and was graciously flexible as I changed my mind again and again. She took the resources I gave her to heart as she folded napkins the way I wanted and set each table beautifully. She even met with me at my home to see all of the items and other odds and ends I wanted set our during the ceremony and reception. I hired Mollee because I didn't want my mom or mom-in-law having to run around and make sure everything was right, because I knew they would want to keep me from doing that- and Mollee filled those shoes perfectly. Anytime someone asked, "What about...." I would say, "Ask Mollee" or "Mollee has is taken care of". Mostly, I would say, "Well, thats why I have Mollee."

Sent on 06/09/2018

Mark · Married on 05/26/2014

We had the pleasure of hiring Mollee Fitzgerald with Peace of Mind Event Design to help us with our daugher's Wedding. Mollee was in a word, incredible! From the early planning stages when she offered creative input to the day of the event when she was litterally on-site from morning till after everyone left, she was a life saver. She is the consummate professional with a work ethic that is hard to beat. We highly recommend her services as an event planner. Thank you, Mollee, for making our daugher's dream Wedding come true.
    Mark Lindsey

Sent on 05/29/2014

Jenine · event on: 06/29/2014

Mollee and her team were wonderful to work with. Mollee assisted with up front details managing all catering and waitstaff for a special event we had for 300 people. Mollee handled details that I am accustomed to worrying about, and it was a joy and relief to have her on our team.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Megan · Married on 05/26/2014

Mollee was absolutely fantastic during our entire wedding planning process, and continued that through our big day. From the very first time I met with her, she was attentive to all of my ideas, while also inputting her own suggestions as well. She paid close attention to detail, and came to every meeting prepared with what we had talked about in the previous meeting. She helped keep me on top of all the many details that I didn't even know about when planning a wedding! Mollee has a lot of experience and it was obvious with how knowledgeable and professional she was to work with. Not only that, but she was fun! Even though there are so many details that go along with planning a wedding, Mollee kept me excited and not overwhelmed. I honestly don't know how we would have done it all without her! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner or a planner in general, Mollee is a pleasure to work with, and really does give you "peace of mind" about your big day!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Connie · Married on 10/13/2013

Thanks for a job well done! The staff were great, friendly, and professional.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Tara · Married on 03/14/2012

Mollee was very professional and a huge help, keeping the day running smoothly so I didn't have to worry

Sent on 06/11/2013

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2017

After realizing that planning a wedding wasn't as easy as we thought, my husband and I decided to look for help. We were recommended to Mollee and we decided to hire her as our "day of" wedding coordinator. It was one of the BEST decisions we made. She is always willing to help and answer any questions. She is easy to get in contact with; She is organized, detailed, and very professional. The best part is, in the middle of all the craziness, she always made me feel calm. She always reminded me that everything would be ok and IT WAS! (way better than ok!) My husband and I loved our wedding day, It was beyond perfect, down to the smallest detail. Mollee really helped us make this dream wedding come true. We will forever be thankful.

Sent on 04/11/2017