PDQ Event Planning Reviews

5 | Zanesville, OH

5 Reviews for PDQ Event Planning

Tiffany · Married on 10/22/2016

All any girl wants is a fairy tale wedding that goes off without a hitch! I was extremely lucky that this was the case for my wedding and I owe the majority of that to the amazing Gail Drier!! Gail is a fantastic wedding planner. I personally used her Day of Wedding Planning package and was not disappointed in the least. During our first consultation I new that we were a great match and she was exactly what I was looking for. Gail is so accommodating and even agreed to be my day of wedding coordinator despite my wedding being in Marietta. Gail was available to me prior to my wedding day if I ever had questions or concerns and starting about 6 weeks prior to the wedding she really stepped in. Gail came with us to scope out our reception and wedding venues, took care of coordinating the day of schedule for the wedding party and vendors and answered every question that I had along the way. The absolute best part was that she was there whenever someone had a question, concern or problem the day of the wedding so that myself, my husband and our family could enjoy our big day. My husband and I left our reception under the impression that not a single thing went wrong and there was not a single hiccup all day. Later we found out that there were a few but Gail intercepted them and took care of it! You will not regret asking this incredible woman to stand by your side on your wedding day!!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Reanna · Married on 04/25/2015

PDQ was more than what I expected! She took control of everything that stressed me out at all and made the whole experience wonderful! I was not a nervous, jittery bride and I owe a lot of it to PDQ! Thank you!

Sent on 05/02/2015

I will never try to plan a wedding without PDQ! There is so much to say about how we benefited from Gail's services. She worked hard at keeping us on track with our planning. She found us the best deals on everything we needed to pull off a glamorous wedding on a tight budget. She was a great mediator and as a result the stress between bride and mother of the bride was minimal. But perhaps the best part of her services was that we were so on target that the week of the wedding was not harried and stressful, but fun and exciting. We were able to enjoy the entire process and enjoy it together. We even had time 2 nights before the wedding to set aside some quiet wedding-free family time.

She is very detailed in her itinerary set-up for day of. Everyone had a copy of the general itinerary with her assistants at each prep site having a detailed copy. Everyone stayed on time and no one was hurried.

Her assistance with the floral arrangements, corsages and boutonnieres was invaluable and they were beautiful.

When our cake came from the baker with none of the decorations we had given the baker for decorating, Gail came to the rescue and put together a stunning cake display. She definitely has an eye for the décor and worked well with our bride to make her vision come to life. It was stunning.

I also appreciated her attention to etiquette.

She did a great job with management of the various vendors (photography, videography, catering, equipment rental, etc.) and communicated well with them and us. Unexpected circumstances (like the caterer's check not arriving in the mail on time) were resolved with no problems or drama.

Most importantly, she genuinely cared that our bride have the wedding that SHE envisioned.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Kathleen · Married on 06/14/2014

Hiring Gail (PDQ Event Planner) as our event planner was the smartest decision we made for our daughters wedding. The wedding and reception went off flawlessly and we had 350 guests. Gail was 100% engaged in making our daughters vision come alive. During the planning stages Gail was always available, flexible, creative, responsive in communicating and understanding the theme and vision of our expectations. Gail was always positive and upbeat. She had a huge responsibility directing 14 servers, the caterer, appetizers, hot buffet, cake and beverages. I was concerned about chilling 130 bottles of sparkling grape juice. I didn't want the bottle labels to be wet and torn. She figured out a solution. Also when our baker delivered the wedding cake, it had slipped in the transporting. Gail calmed the baker and fixed the frosting. Our daughters pedestal wedding cake was gorgeous thanks to Gail. We had the idea and the borrowed Plexiglas stands but with Gail's artistic design and talent this wedding cake was royal. Every detail was taken care of and this huge event was orchestrated to perfection because we hired PDQ Event Planner.
    My husband and I totally relaxed, danced and thoroughly enjoyed our daughters wedding and reception. Our friends and family still remark about what a gorgeous and fun wedding we had. Great memories forever because we had a great planner.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Hannah · Married on 06/14/2014

Hiring PDQ event planning for my extremely large wedding was the best decision I made! My wedding party alone involved 18 people. Gail made the planning and wedding day completely stress free. During the planning period I had a hard time knowing exactly what I wanted. Gail took my little snippets of ideas and blended them all together to make my wedding day dreams come true! She is not only professional and creative but flexible as well. My venue was located 1 hour away and Gail willingly drove there 2 times to help with decorating ideas and layout for the ceremony and reception. Thanks to PDQ event planning my wedding dreams came true without stress or flaw!

Sent on 05/08/2015