PD Wedding Films Reviews

78 Reviews for PD Wedding Films

PD Wedding Films 1
PD Wedding Films 2

Lisa · Married on 05/11/2013

Frank from PD Video films was a pleasure to work with. He introduced himself at the beginning of the day, but was virtually out-of-sight for the rest of the day. We were skeptical about videographers before our wedding, but Frank completely changed our opinion. The DVD we received was wonderful. The footage will help us relive the best day of our lives for many years to come. The video and audio were crystal clear and Frank implemented a great soundtrack using songs of our choice.

Many photos were lost by our photographer (unrelated to PD Videofilms), and Frank went above and beyond his duties by sending us JPEG stills of photos that were otherwise lost forever.

Frank put in extra effort to provide a quality video without making our wedding feel like a movie set. He was incredibly professional and thoughtful in everything he did. Frank at PD Videofilms was an unexpected highlight of our wedding weekend.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Meghan · Married on 04/27/2013

PD Video/Frank is amazing!! We hired Frank for our wedding on April 27th, 2013. I am so glad that we made a last minute decision to hire a videographer. Honestly, the best decision ever! If you are on the fence, do it - hire PD Video! Worth every penny. I can't say enough good things about Frank, and how thankful we are to have been able to work with him.

If you want someone that is professional, personable, fun, and easy to work with, Frank is your person! Pricing is very reasonable for brides on a budget (I was one), and he captured every special moment I was hoping for and more! Obviously, I highly recommend PD Video!!

Thanks again Frank!!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Lori-Beth · Married on 04/19/2013

Though it's several years later, I am again watching the wedding video with our toddler daughter. It brought back so many great memories and I always see details I missed before and would not know without the video. Frank was fantastic to work with. He was a true professional and his artistry and talent speaks for itself in the finished product.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Sam · Married on 04/13/2013

Frank was one of our favorite vendors we had! personally I hate being the center of attention and I originally didn't want a video camera following me around all day! however I thought I would regret it if we didnt hire someone....in walks frank! he responded so fast to my emails...met with my fiancé and I one mile from our house (NO other vendors did this), and was such a hit at our wedding that I have given his info to more than 20 guests! he captured every second without being in our face and basically being invisible. I don't know how he did it but my husband and I are so happy with the final product! If you are on the fence...HIRE HIM. You won't regret it :)

Sent on 07/19/2013

Katie · Married on 11/17/2012

Frank was such a pleasure to work with! He was extremely helpful from the very beginning and made our wedding plans that much easier. He was always very quick to get ahold of, and he did an amazing job on our videos. I was recommended to use him by a family member who also used him for their wedding and I could not have been more satisfied. I would most definitely recommend him for anyone's wedding!!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2013

Karen · Married on 10/20/2012

We hired Frank from PD Video Films for my daughter's wedding in October 2012. Frank is very professional and easy to work with. He asks for about 10 special songs from the bride and groom and then incorporates them into the video.

Frank doesn't miss a beat capturing the entire wedding and reception. When we first received the video my daughter watched it four times in a row as she was so excited. We got some good laughs watching everyone dancing. I missed the cake cutting, and it was so comforting knowing I would be able to re-live every single moment of the wedding day watching the video. Frank works well with the DJ and Photographer and honestly you don't even know he's there. And, PD Video Films is very affordable.

The "Highlights" portion of the video is just adorable. You just can't go wrong with PD Video Films.

Sent on 02/05/2013

Megan · Married on 10/06/2012

From the moment Frank arrived at our house on the day of the wedding, I immediately felt comfortable with him. He began capturing intimate moments from hair and make up, zipping up the dress, endless pictures with family all the way down to my precious four legged Chocolate Lab who made the video priceless. Frank's final production brought a mixture of emotions; my husband and I, along with our families, laughed and cried as we were able to re-live our wedding day. From the ceremony to the first dance, Frank did a wonderful job at capturing all of our happy memories; I would highly recommend him as a videographer to anyone! After our big wedding, Frank took the time to write a very personal e-mail which highlighted so many of the great moments of our day. In addition, he was wonderful at communicating via e-mail and answering questions or addressing concerns in a timely manner. He was truly a blessing to work with! I wouldn't hesitate for a second to work with him again!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2012

I used PD Video for my September 28th, 2012 wedding and am SO happy I did! Frank could not have been more professional or easy to work with. Plus his prices cannot be beat! We were not sure at first if we wanted to hire a videographer for our wedding because we didn't think we needed a video on top of pictures. But after getting my DVD's in the mail and watching them with my husband, we are so glad we did. Frank captured every moment of our day - from the time at my mother's house getting ready with my girls, to the very last dance of the night. I was even surprised by some of the things on the DVD; I didn't know there was so much I missed during the day! Which made me even happier about hiring Frank. He is so professional and considerate - we didn't even notice he was there! Yet he was able to grab all the best moments of the day and make a beautiful DVD for us. I cannot say enough good things about PD Video...it is the best choice out there and you will not be disappointed! Thank you Frank for everything! :)

Sent on 01/20/2013

Darcy · Married on 09/15/2012

Frank at PD Video was absolutely amazing. He was extremely professional, friendly, and blended in so well I barely noticed he was there. We got our video back after about 3 months and it was just perfect! I am so happy that we were able to have PD Video at our wedding. Thanks again, Frank- I'll be recommending your services for years to come! :)

Sent on 01/21/2013

Jamie · Married on 08/04/2012

Frank with PD video did an outstanding job filming our wedding on 8/4/12. I am so happy that I booked this service! I highly recommend Frank! He capture so many special moments of our wedding, which you cannot put a price on. It was worth every penny and such a joy to watch and share.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Tony and Emily · Married on 07/28/2012

Frank with PD Video was one of our favorite vendors from the first interview we had with him. He is very professional all throughout your wedding day. Frank even came by our rehearsal the night before to see where he could get his best shots! As a great videographer, most of the time you didn't even know he was there. He was quiet, out of the way, yet taking every shot that we could relive when we received the video. Highly recommended from us.

Tony and Emily Hardin

Sent on 11/04/2012

Mary · Married on 07/14/2012

I would recommend PD Video to everyone. The job was done very well I am in love with my disc's I received. Everything I wanted was on the film from getting ready to the very last song. I couldn't be happier and it didn't cost a lot either. Thank you to Frank for doing an awesome job... :)

Sent on 10/24/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2012

My husband and I were not considering a videographer initially, but we are so happy that we decided to hire PD Video. We would have really regretted it had we not hired a videographer, and Frank from PD Video was the best. The video turned out great and we look forward to watching it and reminiscing about this day in the years to come. Frank was extremely flexible and professional throughout the planning process and his personality was also very fun during the reception. He stayed until the very end and got some great dance floor shots. Frank's prices were very reasonable compared to other videographers and the quality is top notch.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Cari · Married on 06/16/2012

I could not ask for better service. On the day of my wedding, Frank was prompt and professional. He had a great attention to detail and he captured moments that, in the blur of my wedding day, I didn't even get to experience: like the dance off between my brother and my husband or my husband's grandparents slow dancing. The edited video turned out amazing. I am so happy that I chose PD Video, and I would recommend Frank to anyone looking for a quality videographer. I also have to mention, that of all the people I interviewed for videographers, his prices were the most reasonable.

Sent on 09/27/2012

NiJsa · Married on 05/20/2012

Frank was very professional and accomodating. Our video turned out amazing.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Portia · Married on 05/11/2012

PD Video Films is absolutely a perfect choice for any event! I've watched the video so many times and each time I feel like it's my wedding day! Frank was wonderful to work with from beginning to end! He captured just what I wanted...emotion. I'm able to relive our wedding day because of Frank! He was very professional and honestly was unseen. LOL! We have WONDERFUL memories of a day that was such a blur! Thank you so very much.

Sent on 11/08/2012
  • Love Is, Inc.

Portia · Married on 05/11/2012

Sent on 11/08/2012

kathleen · Married on 03/24/2012

Working with Frank was an overall great experience. The day of the wedding he was professional, friendly and seemed to be catching every aspect of the day. We just received our video and it is wonderful. We are so thrilled with the video and could watch it over and over again. Frank did a great job of editing and putting the whole day in a video and capturing all the important parts and so many small details that we had missed. We would recommend PD Video over and over again.

Sent on 07/10/2012

My husband and I weren't 100% sure we wanted a video of our wedding and quite frankly weren't sure if it would fit into our already expanding budget. Only three months before the wedding, we decided we couldn't spend the rest of our lives without the footage of our special day so we could relive it over and over and over again...especially since all our family and friends continued to remind us how quickly it would go by. By a strike of luck, PD Video was available due to a cancellation. We found them through various wedding web sites and saw samples of wedding videos on the web site. What could we say, we liked the style!

Hiring Frank from PD Video was absolutely one of the best decisions we made (besides getting married). Frank was a pleasure to work with, totally flexible, timely and worked really well with our photographer. Our wedding was a blast and Frank captured all the special moments and a lot of great footage of all the dancing. Nothing about the video was corny like asking each table to send us a message, etc. 7 months into our marriage and I continue to catch myself watching our 5-minute highlight video on a weekly basis.

We were so happy with the final product and absolutely give PD Video a 5-star evaluation.

Congratulations and Best Wishes on your special day!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2011

Frank at PD-Video was absolutely amazing! Before my wedding, he kept in touch with me and allowed me to construct my own payment plan to make sure I wasn't overwhelmed with all of the payments/planning. He showed a genuine interest in my wedding and didn't treat me like "just another bride." The day of the wedding he was on time and got footage of everything I could ever want to remember. When I received my wedding videos I was happy to also receive the unedited footage as well. The video quality was fabulous and Frank worked really hard to capture the overall feeling of my special day. I highly recommend PD Video to anyone I know who's engaged.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Silvia · Married on 08/12/2011

Frank, Thank You so much for documenting my wedding day! We are so glad that we have worked with you! We loved the video clip and the actual video :-) You captured every important moment and we are glad to go back and watch it again. I recommend PD Video I Films to any bride who is looking for excellent and professional service. A+++

Sent on 12/03/2011

Mary · Married on 06/11/2011

Frank was awesome, I had a crisis with my photographer and Frank went above and beyond shooting so many things that I would never have even thought about. The finished product, short and long videos were beautiful, my Mom and I still can't watch it without crying! I would recommend him to every bride! He was there on time, he was professional, he was very kind to all the guests and the finished product was something I will save for a lifetime! 5 stars across the board!

Sent on 08/23/2011
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/10/2011

Frank did an amazing job on our wedding video. At first we weren't sure we would have a videographer, but we found Frank who was great talent at the right price, and now we can't imagine not having a video. The day goes by too fast! We were very impressed with both the quality of the video and editing as well as Frank's professionalism as a videographer. He was just the right amount of "there" at our ceremony and reception - he captured everything we wanted without being obtrusive. He also stayed to the VERY END of our reception! Thanks Frank for being great to work with! We highly recommend him as a videographer :)

Sent on 11/21/2011

Brittney · Married on 05/21/2011

Frank was absolutely amazing. I have to say...at first my husband was not thrilled with the idea of hiring a videographer. However, after we watched Frank's video and the candid moments he caught, it was clear it was the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding process. My husband now believes it was the best investment we made :) Not only that but I cried when I saw the video. Frank was able to catch moments any photographer would not be able to catch. I would HIGHLY recommend Frank and PD Video for your wedding. Not only is the finishing product absolutely amazing, but he is one of the nicest guys to work with.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/18/2010

Frank, Brian & I would like to thank you for documenting our wedding day in such an amazing way. We love the video and so does the family :) At first we had gone back and forth about booking a videographer and then a friend had passed your name on to us and highly recommended you. All I can say is that we are so happy... that we booked your services. This is the nicest rememberance of our special day and we have you to thank for it!

Sent on 03/09/2011