PD Wedding Films Reviews

PD Wedding Films 1
PD Wedding Films 2

Taylor · Married on 09/05/2015

Frank,

Cory and I just wanted to tell you thank you again for filming our wedding!!!! We watched the edited and unedited videos tonight and we absolutely loved them!!!!!!!! You truly captured how perfect our day was!!!! The videos had us laughing so hard and even tearing up!!!! Thank you again! You are great at what you do!!!! You were so easy to work with!!! Very responsive to messages!!! I will pass your name around to all of my newly engaged friends!!!

Thank you!!!!
    Cory and Taylor Myers!!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Ashton · Married on 08/08/2015

We absolutely LOVE our wedding video. Frank did such an amazing job capturing the memories of our special day. We are so thankful to have the video so we can make that day come to life whenever we want. Frank made the whole process so seamless and stress-free. He was so professional and kind and we really enjoyed getting to know him. He was also very patient with all of our questions. We would absolutely use Frank's services again. He was great, and our video is AWESOME! :)

Sent on 01/03/2016

Kristina · Married on 07/18/2015

PD Videos was extremely flexible and very punctual. He worked well with the entire wedding party. They spent the entire day with us including pre-wedding, wedding, and reception and you barely knew that he was even there. He captured every moment in the perfect possible way. His editing was amazing. I highly recommend PD video films.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Robin · Married on 07/03/2015

Frank of PD Video Films did a a fantastic job on our wedding video. Frank responded to emails and calls quickly and always answered my questions. On our wedding day, Frank did a great job recording the entire ceremony and reception. He was very professional. Frank captured our most special moments in the highlights video. Numerous friends and family members have commented on how well done the highlights video is. I am so glad that I booked with PD Video Films and that I will always have the DVD to remember our special day.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Donna · Married on 06/20/2015

Frank was great to work with! Very affordable! Responded quickly to any questions or concerns. My biggest fear in getting a videographer for the wedding is I would feel like a camera was in our face the whole day, but honestly he is great at staying out of the way but still capturing the day! He went above and beyond what we initially discussed and the video is great quality and a keepsake we will cherish forever! So glad we chose PD video and now have these lasting memories.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Tia · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I can not thank frank enough for our wedding videos. Not only did he work with out budget, Frank captured every special moment of our day. He made it seems as we were living our wedding all over again. our bridal party also couldn't stop saying how great he was. He made everyone feel comfortable and our video was real ,not that stage feeling. I would defiantly reccomend Pd films for future brides or for any other special occasion. Thank you again!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Kathryn · Married on 06/13/2015

My husband and I were back and forth about a videographer because of the expense. I looked around and found Frank from the countless amazing reviews. He was very kind, professional and prompt in his responses Also, very patient with me.

I got my video back last week from my mid-June wedding. It captured the day flawlessly. Great product for the money spent. We are very pleased that we have a beautiful video that captures the happiness of our special day.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Emily · Married on 06/06/2015

Frank did a wonderful job on our wedding video. We greatly enjoyed working with him. He was responsive to our emails and very professional on our wedding day. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/12/2015

gianna · Married on 04/18/2015

Frank was beyond professional and creative in capturing our big day. The value of his work is priceless. I almost didn't get a videographer but he came as a recommendation and he honestly surpassed all my expectations. I didn't realize how much I could love a DVD of my wedding until I got mine. He did such a great job!

Sent on 01/04/2016
  • Megs

Megs · Married on 03/27/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Frank Thomas from PD Video Films! I had to communicate with Frank via email due to medical issues, so I met him in person, for the first time, on our wedding day. He responded to every email query within 24 hours, so I had no concerns, when it came to the plan for our wedding day.
    I was super concerned about feeling self conscious during filming, on our day, but honestly there were times when I forgot he was even there. I was at ease the entire day. I was so thankful to have Frank film our wedding. My husband and I both have disabilities and we were both super blessed to have Frank as our videographer because he never was uncomfortable around us and he filmed around our limitations with ease, so for anyone with a disability and planning a wedding in or around the Chicago we highly recommend PD Video Films.
    Thirdly, PD Video Films prices are absolutely phenomenal. I researched many wedding film vendors during our planning process, and Frank was by far the most inexpensive vendor I found with a passion for storytelling. He was also more than willing to allow us ample time for payment, up to the wedding week.
    When our video came, It was delivered sooner than anticipated, and the case it came in was amazing. The DVD face was a close up of my bouquet and the jacket had pictures on the front and back from the wedding. Watching the video is like reliving our wedding day. I tear up every time I watch it. Frank captured every special moment perfectly, even some things I missed due to small bouts of pain.

I HIGHLY recommend PD Video Films! Thank you so much Frank!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Kristyn · Married on 10/18/2014

I can't say enough great things about Frank with PD Video Films! As the time line of our wedding day shifted, Frank also shifted with no issues or complaints. He was extremely flexible and accommodating. He was very responsive with emails, planning, and questions. He checked in with me just the right amount of times to make sure plans were still running smoothly and to check if we had changes. His pricing is very reasonable, and we are VERY happy with the results of the video. The editing and format is great and he captured all of the right moments. Frank also kept us in the loop as to when our video would be completed, and he finished it before the expected date! Thanks for everything Frank!!!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/11/2014

I cannot give enough positive feedback about Frank and PD Video Films! Excellent communication and responsiveness. Easy to understand packages-everything is up front, no hidden fees, no extra charges. Not to mention that the packages are very affordable and are a great value for the quality of work that you receive. On the day of our wedding, Frank and his associate were like ninjas-we never saw them! They were not in our way, yet they captured all of the most special moments of our big day. Turnaround time was excellent, and the finished product blew us away. We are so glad we chose to work with Frank and PD Video Films. I'd recommend them to anyone! Thanks for everything, Frank!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Julie · Married on 10/04/2014

We didn't budget for a videographer, but when the 4th or 5th one of our friends mentioned how great it was to have a video of their wedding we started looking into it. We turned to our vendors (DJ, florist, photographer, etc) for their recommendations on someone who was reputable. "Frank from PD Video is a beast" was what my photographer exclaimed when I asked for recommendations on a videographer. We did a search on PD Video and noticed a lot of positive feedback, so we sent an email seeing if someone was available on our date. Frank from PD Video got back to me within a few hours and the rest is history. As it turns out, my photographer was not exaggerating...although he forgot to mention that Frank is an incredibly kind, patient, extremely professional, talented, VIDEO GENIUS! Frank did a fantastic job on our wedding video! He captured these perfect little moments of our wedding and paired them to music seamlessly. He caught all the special moments of the day like my grandparents coming into the church, the flower girls racing down the hallways, and an epic dance-off between the father of the bride and father of the groom. I can't stop watching the video! The quality of his work is great and my family and guests LOVED him. Even though our contact ended 30 minutes earlier Frank wound up staying until the end of our reception to catch our last dance. How sweet was that?! It's the little things that make the biggest impression and that meant the world to us. The fact that he didn't treat filming our wedding like some gig and leave as soon as the clock hit the end time made us feel special; he genuinely wanted to be there. It was like he was part of the family. I HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for a great videographer!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/02/2014

Frank,

I cannot believe how perfect our wedding video is! Frank is not only talented, but he is easy to work with and very flexible. He was there capturing all the moments, but he never seemed to be in the way. He even offered advice when I was worried about something with the ceremony. It was something so little but, I still remember him being so comforting. "It is your day, so do what makes you more comfortable!"

I knew from day one of planning, that I wanted a videographer and everyone told me I didn’t need one or it was a waste of money. Wow…I am sure glad I didn’t listen to them! My video was by far the BEST investment I made for the entire wedding! I am so glad I didn’t let others push me in the direction of “saving money.” If you need to cut costs somewhere the video is not it! The flowers will die and the party will end, but the video you will have forever! It is so nice to have the video to relive all the parts of the day that we couldn’t remember or even the moments we will never forget!

Frank, thank you again for being so amazing to work with and for capturing all the moments of our wedding day!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/26/2014

Frank was fabulous!! He stayed until the end of our wedding and did not miss a beat. He was easy to work with and made our lives so much easier. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Amber · Married on 06/14/2014

Frank at PD Video Films was absolutely AMAZING to work with. He was timely in his responses to our e-mails, was very affordable, and so easy to work with on our wedding day. Frank managed to capture every beautiful moment from our wedding day without making it obvious that we were being filmed! He was wonderful at capturing every beautiful moment from our wedding day and he was super flexible and accommodating. Frank pieced together every moment from our wedding day into the most beautiful film. I've watched our wedding video over 100 times at least. My husband and I are so incredibly lucky to have been able to work with Frank on our wedding day. Look no further for a videographer! Frank is the absolute best!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Frank was wonderful to work with! Always prompt in responding to emails and answering questions. I thought I would be really nervous having someone with a video camera around, but Frank was so professional and unobtrusive I often forgot I was even being filmed. He also worked very well with out photographer. The wedding video itself was beautifully done: flowed smoothly with little details that mean so much to us. 5 stars!!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Cheryl · Married on 09/28/2013

I remember when my husband's best friend invited us over to see their wedding video, and I thought they must be kidding because I attended the wedding so I knew what went on; however we graciously accepted the invited and headed over for a "viewing". To my surprise, I was glued to the TV the entire time. I couldn't believe how unique and flawless the video turned out to be and how much of the wedding I had missed seeing because I was busy dancing the night away. I got his info and emailed Frank the next day. He was so easy to work with during the planning process. He was also super flexible with us with the hours. I received the DVD within the time frame in the contract and I fell in love with it before I even opened it! He made an adorable case for it with a purple background (my wedding was white and purple) and even put pictures on it. The DVD was also made special with a label and our information. I do have to say how impressed I was with how the DVD turned out as I expected it to be good, but I felt it went way beyond. He caught all of the important moments from the ceremony to the entrances, special dances and cake cutting. To say I was pleased with the work of PD Video Films would be an understatement. I was extremely impressed that Frank mixed in songs that were played at the wedding with clips of video from throughout the night. I remember singing "Glad you came" and seeing my self singing it that in the video and he synced the video and the words perfectly!! I was really grateful that Frank from PD Video Films was available on our wedding day because that DVD is one I will save and cherish forever! I can't wait to have my own "viewing" and share this treasure with all of our friends. I highly recommend Frank and PD Video Films to all couples engaged to be married, or really anyone that wants to remember a special moment in your life forever. He did a great job for me and I know that he will do the same for you!
    ~Cheryl S.
    (Illinois)

Sent on 02/05/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/28/2013

Frank from PD Video Films was very professional. He captured every detail from our wedding day. We were so excited to watch our DVDs. It was great to relive our wedding and see all parts we weren't able to that day. Thanks for all the memories!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Rachael · Married on 09/21/2013

This was one of the best investments EVER. Our wedding was on Sept. 21, 2013 and we could not wait to watch our video. It was wonderful, especially how Frank put the video to all of our favorite and most memorable songs. I could not be happier with the final outcome and I am so happy that I get to relive my special day whenever I want to. If you need a videographer, you will not be disappointed with Frank at PD Video! :)

Sent on 02/05/2014

Rachel · Married on 08/24/2013

My (now) husband and I searched for a videographer for a few months before hiring Frank with PD Video... Let me say it was one of the best decisions we made concerning our wedding!!!!!!! Frank is beyond professional, kind, unobtrusive, punctual, and down to earth. His work speaks for itself. Other videographers in the area charge upwards of $4,000 for the same quality that PD Video does. Frank was EXTREMELY responsive to all of our emails and phone calls & the day of our wedding he completely WOW'd us with how go with the flow he was. We got married at Starved Rock and did a 3 hour photo/video shoot with the bridal party before the ceremony. It was very hot outside but he stayed with us and never complained once. THANK YOU FRANK!!!!!!
    Do yourself a favor and hire PD Video!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2013

N. · Married on 08/17/2013

PD Video was an excellent choice for our wedding! Frank was thorough in getting everything he needed from us up front so that he could make a great video with the little touches that made our day special. And he was great to work with. I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/01/2013
  • User3591983 · 2+ years ago

Frank did a great job capturing the moments

Sent on 12/04/2013

Tara · Married on 07/13/2013

Frank of PD Films was a breeze to work with. He was on time and even stayed a bit longer than we originally planned to catch a special performance that was running late. He also sent our video about a month earlier than expected. Watching it, brought back so many fabulous memories from our special day. I would highly recommend PD Video Films.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Colleen · Married on 05/18/2013

Frank from PD Video Films was so easy to work with. Although we did not meet prior to the wedding, I felt comfortable with him after our phone conversations. He was very professional and such a pleasant person to work with. We received the finished video yesterday and couldn't wait to watch it. We were so happy with it! It was like reliving the day over again. The day was so busy there was no way we could have seen all the happenings around us. Now, with this video we can watch anytime we want.
    Frank's creative touches made everything come together so nicely. It is truly something we will treasure for years to come.
    Thank you Frank for preserving our special day so beautifully!!

Sent on 08/15/2013