78 Reviews for DJ Ones

Flat Screen (8)
One Event Per Day (7)
Do-Not-Play List (5)
Projector (1)

Erick Berrones of DJ Ones was the DJ for my daughter's Sweet Sixteen birthday party. He was fantastic and the kids had a great time! I had never hired a DJ before and didn't really know what I was doing. Erick helped keep the evening flowing and announced when the buffet opened and then when the dance floor was open. He got all the kids to gather around the birthday cake, then got them back on the dance floor. He really knew how to keep them happy with line dances and he took requests. I think he would be great for any audience. He seems to understand the make up of the party and what music appeals. He was completely responsive to all of our needs during the evening. We couldn't be happier with how things went!!

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erick provided outstanding service for our wedding. He listened to our requests prior to the reception and during the reception responded to our guests requests and he kept everyone happy and dancing. Thanks Erick!

Profile Picture Don, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erick asked all the important questions up front and used the information he received to provide a very enjoyable reception party. He kept everyone dancing and happy. Thanks Erick.

Profile Picture Don, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick was awesome to work with - we couldn't have been more happy with him for our wedding. We used him for the ceremony and reception. We weren't too picky with some songs so we let him pick. All of his choices were great and very appropriate!! He was really professional and easy to work with. Patrick was able to read the crowd and give us the music that everyone wanted! I HIGHLY recommend PC Productions!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick was the best and easiest vendor decision we made over the past year. We have a vision of uplighting (our colors) around the room and putting our monogram on the dance floor without breaking the bank, and he did that without hesitation or a million questions. He was professional to deal with the entire process and we couldn’t have asked for a smoother transition from planning to day of. He was fun! Our guests have not stopped raving about how much fun they had and how the music was perfectly aligned with what they wanted to hear. We emailed a very short listen of song we “absolutely need to hear” and those were perfectly mixed into the entire night. I would, and absolutely will, recommend PC Productions to anyone else throwing an event in the future.

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick was awesome! From fading in and out the ceremony music perfectly to making the reception and dancing a relaxed and fun party, he did a fantastic job. He listened to the bride and groom's requests and understood the atmosphere they wanted to create and then helped achieve that both in the ceremony and in his song choices for the reception. He kept things moving and our guests had a great time. Thank you Patrick for helping to make my daughter's big day so wonderful! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Julie, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick at PC Productions did a fantastic job DJ-ing our wedding. Patrick was very professional and knowledgeable. He listened to what we wanted, but also gave us great recommendations. I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick is awesome! He knew exactly what kind of vibe we wanted for our wedding and exceeded all expectations. Such a great company and we will most definitely be recommending PC Productions to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick Cooke was fantastic! He came highly recommended and did not disappoint! He met with us and listened to what we wanted for our daughter’s wedding reception and offered suggestions based on his experience in this industry. Our reception was fantastic and everyone had a wonderful time! I highly recommend PC Productions for your next event!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We have used this company in the past and will continue to do so for all of our events that require a DJ. They are quick in responding back to confirm bookings, are really flexible, and are on-time and ready to go. Our Daddy-Daughter Dance was a blast and all of the members were excited to take part in the activities, games, and dance competitions that our DJ, Erick, provided. There were even special effects that went off throughout the night that the girls loved. Erick was great, the families loved him, and we would definitely request him again! Thank you so much for giving our members a night to remember.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very sad and welcoming to ideas and the thought process. Everyone was moving and dancing with the awesome music that was playing!

Profile Picture Matthew, 1/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

You were amazing! Thank you for making our reception so great. You made “the party!” -Amanda and Luke

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/18/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Highly recommend! Great lights, music videos, and keeps the party going all night! Very reasonable cost for what you get.

Profile Picture Laycee, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Erick was definitely awesome! He was very approachable, easy to talk to, and affordable. We really appreciated how easy he made the whole musical part of our wedding. We still have many guests that compliment us on our wedding music (especially our Hispanic guests!). His services definitely made our day extra special! He was also able to help us find a dance floor at the last minute so he has good connections as well! Definitely will recommend him to anyone that will listen :) thanks for all you do Erick!

Profile Picture Ana, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick was amazing to work with and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He was highly recommended by our planner and during our first meeting I knew he would give us the epic dance party we wanted. He was a breeze to work with, very responsive, and extremely knowledgable. He asked all the right questions to get to know us, included the music that was special to us, and read the crowd so well. He also has really fun technology including lights and a TV monitor that plays the videos as he DJs. It was a great touch that added that extra wow factor for dancing. We also hired him to provide up lighting and a gobo. He took one look at our venue and knew exactly how to light it for a beautifully elegant touch, which was more than I could have envisioned. We got lots of compliments on how great he was and how much everyone enjoyed what he played. You cannot go wrong with Patrick!! I can't thank him enough for giving us the perfect soundtrack to our wedding!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Uplighting

Patrick was great! He was able to take a slideshow I created, and have it showing during the cocktail hour and dinner hour. The lightning package from him really made the venue look put together, and he played a great mix of music to keep people on the dance floor. It was a whirlwind of an evening, but Patrick did a great job of making sure things kept flowing. I greatly appreciate him and his team!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick with PC Productions did a awesome job. He had everyone dancing and kept the party going. He didn't miss a single song I wanted played and that was huge! Highly recommended:)

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were awesome! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

PC productions were a pleasure to work with. They did a great job at our wedding, showed up in plenty of time, mic'd everyone who needed it, and was ready to go on schedule after the ceremony. Patrick kept the party going and made sure all the speeches and events were on track. All our songs were played as requested, and he was alert to cut things short as the crowd's mood dictated. Excellent evening all around!

Profile Picture thomas, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with PC Productions. Patrick met with us when we first started planning our wedding and a few weeks before our wedding day. He was very helpful and was able to answer all of our questions and give suggestions. On our wedding day he kept the crowd engaged and played a variety of music to accommodate the music preferences of all of our guests.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wedding was amazing! Patrick had the set up better than I even expected! I wasn't able to see anything until the actual reception and it was better then I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Beth, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick was awesome and totally exceeded our expectations for our wedding DJ! People are still raving about how much they loved the great mix of music, appealing to all ages. I felt his price was great, as well compared to some other DJs in the area. He did some fun things during the reception to make it special and get folks out on the dance floor! Highly recommend Patrick and his team, we were very happy!

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/24/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Patrick with PC Productions is hands down one the best DJs in the business! As a local Event Planner in the industry, he is always my go to for recommendations to our clients. Patrick of course was the DJ for my own recent wedding as well! He played all of our favorite songs, and really knew how to judge the crowd! He had practically everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Our guests are still raving at how much fun they had!! I am so glad and thankful to have had PC Productions play such a huge part to us on our wedding day. Their team and quality are top notch and I will absolutely recommend them if you are looking for the best of the best to dance the night away!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

PC Productions was a pleasure to work with through the entire wedding planning process and the day of. Patrick and his team brought extensive experience to make our wedding ceremony, dinner music, and party unforgettable! All of our guests had a great time and still talk about how much fun they had. Thank you PC Productions!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/25/17, 1 Review