PB Images Reviews

PB Images 4
PB Images 5

Shay Alsaid-Habia · Married on 09/29/2018

Great professional

Very passionate and detailed individual, and it shows with the quality of the results.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Allison · Married on 12/30/2017

Ricardo is amazingly talented!!! Took my family of 11 to the desert and made us look like rockstars!!! He was very careful with light and you can see the detail in every picture!! You will be so glad you booked him!!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    PB Images 6
    PB Images 7
    PB Images 8
    PB Images 9
    PB Images 10
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/07/2017

Ricardo is amazing to work with! I am so impressed with the images he took of my daughter. The photographs exude her true beauty!

Sent on 05/08/2017

PB Images's reply:

My job is easy to do when you did yours so well. I am so thankful for my job when I get to spend the day with people like you and yours.

Brandy · Married on 04/03/2017

I couldn't be happier with the newborn photos that were taken by Ricardo. He was easy to work with and very patient with us when I needed to stop and calm the baby before the next shot. I would highly recommend him to all of my friends! Very reasonably priced for top of the line photographs.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Maegan · Married on 03/29/2014

I couldn't say enough good things about my experience with PB Images. They exceeded my expectations. From start to finish was a pleasurable experience. They were professional and beyond easy to work with. I got exactly what I wanted and then some. Not to mention some of the best memories of our lives for generations to come. Thank you for everything, we will definitely be using your services again soon.

The Gavins

Sent on 02/18/2017

PB Images's reply:

You are SO welcome! It was a pleasure being able to share your special day with you!