Paz Productions Reviews

37 Reviews for Paz Productions

1 User photo

Paz Productions 1

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot even begin to explain how AMAZING Armando and his team are!! They delivered the BEST wedding experience me, my husband and for all my guests!! He touched on everyone's genre of music and the dance floor was never empty! All my guests could not stop telling me how much of a great time they had, saying they didn't want the night to end! Armando and his team are so focused to details and making sure they are creating the event you requested. They are beyond flexible, making sure everyone is taken care of, and of course they are extremely organized. You don't have to worry about any detail being left out. From the very first meeting, my Husband and I knew he was our guy and we are soooo beyond thankful for all he did to make our night amazing! Every dollar well spent and we will for sure recommend to anyone looking for an entertainment service to deliver!

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

It was so great working with Armando and Paz productions! They were extremely professional and never hassled me. They absolutely made the wedding! My guests were complaining their feet hurt because they could not leave the dance floor! I would highly recommend them without hesitation.

Jazmin · Married on 09/01/2017

Working with Armando was a complete pleasure. He was incredibly thorough and made sure the type of music played at our wedding was exactly what we wanted. The dance floor was packed the entire time. We’ll definitely be using him for future events.

Ben · Married on 08/20/2017

When my wife and I began dating in high school we would spend hours envisioning our wedding day. From the first day we met Armando, he saw our vision and on our day he want above and beyond to make our thirteen year old dream into a reality! Paz Productions keyed into every detail we requested, very prompt on getting back to us with any questions or concerns we had so that my wife and I could have the beet party of our lives. Armando and his team delivered on making our day so special and for that We thank him and his team so much. Keep the party rocking!

Paz Productions 2

Alan · Married on 06/03/2017

Armando was so pleasant to work with from introduction to our wedding date. Communication was top notch and any questions we had during the process were answered. On the wedding day, the team that DJ'd, MC'd, and managed the photo booth were so attentive to the guests and tone of the ceremony and reception. All of our guests had an amazing time as a result. We especially love the photo album provided at the end of the evening and digital copies sent to us. I would not hesitate to recommend Paz Productions' services for any special event.

Lauren & Anthony · Married on 04/29/2017

I was very pleased with Paz Productions emceeing and providing the music for my wedding. Armando from Paz productions was excellent. My wedding ceremony was seamless with his help. Everything went smoothly. He was on point for all the ques. He also kept the crowd moving and things entertaining. There was never a dull moment. I would definitely recommend Paz productions for any party event. If you want quality service and an overall good experience use Paz Productions.

Justin · Married on 04/09/2017

We chose Paz Productions for our wedding on 04-09-2017 and we definitely made the right choice. Armando was very professional, detail oriented and attentive. We would recommend choosing Paz Production for any event.

Rosemary · Married on 03/04/2017

An amazing night!
    From the moment I met with Armando I knew that his company was the one to hire. He handled every meeting, every request, and every question with integrity and attentiveness. This particular event was a special one for me as it was my 40th birthday celebration. When we met with Armando (the third DJay my husband and I met with) we communicated our desire to establish a particular mood the evening of the party, and he did not let us down. From the music requests to the photo booth set up, he executed every last detail to perfection! All night long my guests turned to me on the dance floor and exclaimed, “Where did you find this Djay? He’s on point!” Having dealt with many different vendors, I can tell you that he is one of the best; a consummate professional.
    Paz Productions, Thank you!
    Truly the best, you made my night a NIGHT TO REMEMBER!!!

Sonia · Married on 03/04/2017

Paz Productions was the perfect choice for our daughter Sweet Fifteen. They were extremely professional, well prepared and organized. They took control of the party so everybody had fun the entire time. It was an unforgettable experience!

David · Married on 06/17/2016

Paz Productions was the best choice for our wedding. Armando and crew were a pleasure to work with. Whenever I had a question or concern, he was available to ease my worries. He was so professional and was even able to make quick changes at the very last minute. Armando went above and beyond for us and it was much appreciated. He did a great job and managed to play a little bit of something for everyone. My cousin who hasn't danced in a decade was dancing all night. Armando kept the party going and made the wedding a blast! This crew was easy to work with and made sure the night went well. Thank you again for making our wedding as stress free as possible

• Z

Zoraida · Married on 02/12/2016

Armando was great at my wedding on 2/12/16, the music was exactly what we discussed and the wedding guest were on the dance floor the entire night! Thanks for the awesome experience!

Jonathan · Married on 10/31/2014

I had an engagement party & was very picky as to what vendor will be a part of it. Paz Productions hit it on the nail with professionalism, readiness, & excellence! The team was on point with the lighting, & music that was asked & all my guests had the time of their life at my party. Thanks guys!!

Keila · Married on 10/24/2014

We hired Paz Production for our wedding reception and our guest (from the youngest to the oldest) loved the MC (Armando), music and lighting effects. The quality of the service provided was superb. The equipment set up was very neat and there were no wires looking messy on the dance floor. The quality of the sound was excellent. Armando and his staff worked very well with the Maître D' and the bridal attendant to ensure that we had the wedding of our dreams.

Paz Production was very professional, responsive and flexible. If we had any questions or concerns Armando responded in a timely manner. In addition, we wanted a semi non-traditional wedding and Armando was able to work with us to make our wedding activities unique and special to us.

We highly recommend Paz Production!

Hector · Married on 10/04/2014

Our wedding went very well . They know how to read the crowd and keep it moving for the rest of the night . That was a big concern for me and my wife since our wedding guest were very diverse crowd . They were professional and accommodated us to our liking . I would recommend them and will continue to use them in the future . Excellent work . You guys made our special day very fun !!!!'

Leysli · Married on 10/04/2014

Thanks for the absolutely amazing job you did at our wedding on Saturday we could not have possibly picked a more perfect MC for the night. The ceremony music, cake cutting and the dry ice with the first dance were just spectacular and you had everyone up on the dance floor. I have had so many compliments from friends and family about your work on that night, and everyone wished they could have gone on dancing all night long!!!

Monica · Married on 09/27/2014

my husband and I are still getting comments from our guests about how much their hips hurt from dancing the night of our wedding. We had one request and that was to keep everyone on the dance floor at all times and Armando surpassed our expectations!!! We wish we could go back to that night and relive that night again it as simply amazing and the music was the biggest part of it!!! We cannot wait until we have another excuse to have Paz productions DJ our next next event!! I HIGHLY WITHOUT A DOUBT recommend Armando (Paz productions) to DJ your next event you absolutely will not be disappointed! We still love hearing how nondancers couldn't stay off the dance floor at our wedding!!! Thanks again Armando!!!

Stalyn · Married on 09/13/2014

Great dj and mc had every guest up and dancing.

neomi · Married on 06/20/2014

Paz productions were one of the best DJ that my husband and I could have gotten for our daughters sweet sixteen. He was very responsive to all our questions about the timing of her entrance, as well as the timing of lighting the candles. He made it very easy for the party to get off on the right foot by inviting all of my daughters aunts, uncles, and cousins to the dance floor. after the entire family was on the floor he put on some music that got everybody dancing with the birthday girl in the middle the circle. He helped us find the perfect time to cut the cake and sing happy birthday to her. the guest at the party had such a great time that to this day they still talk about the party almost a month and a half latter.

• Dianne

Dianne · Married on 04/27/2014

I loved working with Armando Paz for our offbeat wedding! His dj production company truly captured our vision for our wedding theme. He was open to all styles of music and collaborated with my husband and I to make sure he had our music styles down. Armando had fresh, hot, new songs playing during our wedding and a few dance classics . My wedding guests had a great time and Armando was able to mix our favorite music like old school hip hop, r and b, merengue, bachata and salsa with finesse and lots of energy. Armando even dressed as the Incredible Hulk for our superhero themed wedding and had fun doing it! Thank you Paz Productions I would definetly recommend them for any occasion!

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2013

Armando and his crew are more then great. They where on point with set up, timing and the music. The Paz company knew how to hide wires (which I was concern about because I am a super neat freak) and they set up hours before the cocktail hour. The set up was lovely with the LED lights and all. My guest and I had a blast in my wedding and had nothing to say but good things about the music. He is very detailed oriented and I loved that Armando was super attentive on every single detail from my opinion to the vibe that my guest was giving off. He was awesome. If you want to get lost in the music and not stress the little things he is the person to do just that!!!

Desirè · Married on 10/05/2013

This past month my husbad and I celebrated our marriage and it was spectacular especially the music portion of it! Armando came to us as a reference from a family member. When my husband and I made an appointment to see him almost a year before the event, we didn't think much would come out of the meeting, just maybe getting to know another vendor. From the beginning Armando treated us with respect and patience, which my husband and I needed. ...mostly the patience part! He worked with us every step of the way making sure every detail was covered. There was a picture montage moment that Armando suggested we have that made the evening even more special. My husband and I literary danced at our reception from the moment we made it in until we left. We still receive compliments on how great the music selection and timing of it was. Armando and his crew did an amazing job ! I even had a special mix that I danced with my grandfather that he helped create that made the father/daughter dance a moment I will cherish in my heart forver!

Hillary · Married on 08/28/2013

Paz Productions is THE best DJ entertainment company out there!! Every detail of my wedding (music wise) was covered by Paz Productions and included all of my input. I always felt that Armando took the time to explain all his services and clearly layout how the day would pan out. I love that Paz Productions goes with what I as a bride am looking for and doesn't try to force me into a "programmed" type of day. From the staff to Armando himself, everything is covered. If you want a DJ who is quick, responsible and will make your party all and then some, this is who you want!

Maxine · Married on 07/26/2013

My husband and I have been together for almost 30 years. We wanted to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversay and make sure that is was memorable for years to come, not just for us but for our family and friends but especially for our two college kids. Music is the key to a sucessful party, but you also need a great DJ and Paz Productions are the ones to hire. Not only are they professional at what they do they are also so very codsiderate towards all your concerns and needs. They do exactly what you want and offer some advice and suggestions as well just to make it an even better event. We were very happy and pleased by everything and we havent stopped getting complaments about the music at the wedding, people were dancing till the very end. I would definitely go to them again and I would also definitly recommend them to everyone. Sincerely a Very Happy Bride and Groom!

Kesly · Married on 06/09/2013

I cannot begin to describe the gratitude that my husband and I feel for the outstanding service Paz productions provided to us from start to finish. We loved the fact that our personal touches were included into the entire production along with our DJ's (Armando) talent and knowledge of music. During the entire reception the dance floor was never empty, and even people who never dance had an amazing time! Most importantly, my husband and I had a blast as well and appreciate every piece of advice and feedback our DJ provided to make our special day run smoothly. People are still talking about how much fun they had and at how amazing the music and DJ were! there are many things that go into making your wedding day memorable and a knowledgeable, patient, professional, understanding, and flexible DJ are at the top of the list. With Paz productions you will get all this and much more!!

ding
    day memorable

If you want an amazing, unforgettable music experience at your wedding, NONE come close to Paz Productions. From day one, Armando sat with my husband and I to discuss our music preferences and truly delivered the perfect music package the day of our wedding. Armando and his crew were able to set up on time, with an extremely short period of set up time prior to the reception and did so flawlessly! The set up of his equipment was goooorgeous! We chose the LED screens with the light up stand and poles. The best decision ever! We were amazed at Armando’s ability to read the crowd and play the perfect song to keep the party going. PAZ PRODUCTIONS IS THE BEST!!