Pavon Photography Reviews

44 | Las Vegas, NV

44 Reviews for Pavon Photography

Maxine & Lisa · Married on 06/08/2014

Dave and Jen were wonderful! They have a creative eye and caught our day beautifully! During the wedding reception they blended right in with our guests, got some great dancing shots, and had fun too. I would recommend them to anyone. There service is well worth the money. They shot the natural beauty and moments of the day without feeling like we had to be taken away from our wedding day fun.

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • Yerlyn

Yerlyn · Married on 06/01/2014

Look no further for a photographer because here you have found the best one in the world!!! David is the best! His pictures talk by them-self !!! The pictures were better than what I could ever imagine it !!! He is the best of the best and affordable! - I always though since high school that I was ugly so I don't like pictures but when I saw his pictures I hire him and it was worth every penny!! Honestly you will spend a lot on the wedding and the day goes sooo fast and now the only thing I have left from that day are this amazing pictures!!! I m soo glad he was my photographer and I want him to take more pictures for me in the future, I highly recommend him!! So go and meet with him and see his job! I will recommend him to anyone! From us he is hired for the eternity!! Thank you David for taking and capture for forever the best pictures ever!! We loved them!!! Honestly when you see the pictures he takes you will understand! He makes you like a model!!! And the pictures that he give me so far were without photoshop and they look amazing! I look like a model! And my husband too! He do magic with that camera. Thank you David!!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Lisa · event on 05/26/2014

Pavon photography was the best. I would highly recommend them to everyone I know. They were super professional, courteous, reliable and overall fantastic. The quality of the photos are unbeatable.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Christina · Married on 04/26/2014

My fiancé and I knew as soon as we met Dave that we wanted him to do our wedding. As other reviewers said, we clicked instantly. Dave's passion for photography was evident within the first five minutes of our consult.

The one word I have to describe our engagement shoot was FUN! Dave and Jenn's sense of adventure followed us through the North End. It was incredible to watch Dave work. It is clear he has an eye for art and photography. We ended up with a great variety of pictures, from Columbus Park to the TD Garden, to St. Anthony's feast.

Working with Dave and Jen made our wedding day so much less stressful. Dave and I had many conversations about how the day would go. His experience and professionalism put me at ease as he reassured me that we would have enough time for all the pictures we wanted without sacrificing party time. And of course, he and Jenn delivered. Even when my wedding party was running late, cramping on pre-wedding photography time, Dave and Jenn were calm and reassuring. During the reception Dave and Jenn were there to capture every moment. It was amazing how well they both jumped right onto the dance floor and were able to capture so many fun as well as formal pictures.

I highly recommend Pavon Photography for any perspective couple!

Sent on 05/05/2014

My pictures came out amazing! Jenn and David did a fantastic job capturing every moment! I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2013

Wonderful work! Very professional but also lots of fun. David and Jen both seemed to be having a good time at the wedding too! My daughters pictures are awesome. Highly recommend you check them out!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Karla · Married on 06/22/2013

David and Jen from KUMP photography are amazing! We fell in love with their work! When we first met them they were down to earth, professional, fun, reasonable and knew exactly what we were looking for. We had an engagement session with them which was part of our package, and the pictures came out BEAUTIFUL! We were so excited when we saw them and knew our wedding day pictures would be amazing! People are still talking about those pictures almost a year later! Every meet up with them, we could tell they were passionate about what they do. And the pictures that they capture show just that. They think outside the box--not your typical cookie cutter picture..stand here and smile. And that is what we liked the most -the uniqueness of every photo. They know what makes a great picture and we trusted them 100% in telling us how to pose, where to stand, how go hold one another etc. They are adamant of getting that great shot but it is well worth it. Looking at our wedding day photos and the beautiful shots that they took, we couldn't be happier to have chosen them to capture our special day.We not only gained professional photographers for every event we have from this day forward but we have gained two down to earth people as friends as well. We know we will be using KUMP photography in the near future.....they do an incredible job!!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Amy · Married on 10/20/2012

David and Jen were absolutely amazing. We have so many photos to choose from I don't know how we'll be able to just pick ones for our album. They were so professional, fun, and a joy to be around. I couldn't believe the creativity and the amazing shots. I couldn't be happier with our experience with them!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Justine · Married on 10/07/2012

Kump Photography was extremely friendly and thorough in making our wedding day special! Even our engagement session was unique and catered to our unique tastes! I would highly recomend Kump Photography to anyone who wishes to capture their special day in the most unique and special way!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Jen and Dave truly made our wedding day so special by capturing so many special moments that now we'll have for a lifetime! He has a fun personality which made it even better. He really makes you feel so special! Good job Dave and Jen!

Sent on 10/23/2012

rosemary · Married on 09/22/2012

Great pictures!!! Very happy!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Sean · Married on 09/01/2012

Dave Kump was amazing! His eye for pictures is unbelievable.
    We would recommend him to EVERYONE!!!
    We are so happy to have him take care of us on our special day and he definitely helped capture our every special moment.
    We cant thank him enough for all of his hard work and dedication.

Sent on 09/09/2012

Alicyn · Married on 08/25/2012

Kumpy was amazing every step of the way, the engagement photos and the wedding photos were spectacular.. But that's not the only reason they are great.. It's the personality they bring to make everyone feel comfy and fun.. It's the care they bring to all of the preps.. No matter what it was Kumpy was there to help out, he even went over and got a chair for our maid of honor cause we couldn't find our wedding coordinator.. Kump is the best quality, best character and best people you could hire for the most special day of our lives.. Over the process we have not only been thrilled with our decision to have Kumpy do the wedding, but we are wowed with every photo or product we get back.. By the time the wedding took place and still to now the Kumps have been more like best friends then just a photog.. Would highly reccomend them if you want the very best... THANK YOU KUMPY!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Kump was awesome to work with and the results are amazing! My wife and I are extremely pleased with the results. And best of all, we received our photos back from the photographer very, very fast! Highly recommend this excellent team!

Sent on 09/12/2012

melissa · Married on 08/03/2012

David and Jen are great! We could not have asked for better people to photograph our wedding! They are very down to earth and easy to talk to! They went above and beyond during the entire planning process! We purchased the package with unlimited hours and they stayed until the very end of our wedding. The day for our engagement session and the day of our wedding were two of the hottest days we've had all summer and they were great about doing both outside, (our wedding was in the middle of Boston). They are able to find the perfect angles for amazing shots! We highly recommend David and Jen, they are worth EVERY penny!!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2012

sarah · Married on 06/10/2012

David and his partner Jen took amazing photographs for my wedding! I couldn't be more pleased with how patient, creative, and supportive he and his support team were during the wedding. David and Jen went the extra mile for me and my husband and made sure to capture images that were not only beautiful but original and candid. I was also very impressed with how organized they were around making sure to get all of the traditional family photos as well...it is not simple to arrange a group of 30 plus people to sit for a picture! David and Jen were not only professional and friendly but a welcome addition to my wedding. Many of my guests commented on how sweet they both were and how willing they were to take any requests for pictures. The photographers went out of their way to make sure that my husband and I had every photo that we wanted and more. I would recommend Kump photography without hesitation to any bride and groom! They helped to make my wedding day seamless and filled with laughter!...

Sent on 06/18/2012

Trinh · Married on 06/09/2012

David and Jen were great!! we are glad to have two photographers instead of just one because there was so much going on on both sides and they capture all of the moments. We have tfhe longest wedding day from 9am - 1130 pm and they were there for the entire time and took any of the photos that we wanted to take. My videographer missed part of me walking down the isle and I was glad David captured that moment for me. The photoshoot outside was very fun and creative and the pictures are amazing. I would definitely recommend David and Jen for the weddings of everyone I know!!!

Sent on 07/08/2012

Donna · Married on 05/06/2012

David was recommended for my daughter's wedding by our D.J. I am so glad he was our choice for photographers! As soon as David and Jen arrived at our house, you could see that David was looking for that very special place to take the photos, inside & outside. From our house, to the church, and then on to the reception, I don't think they missed anything. Halfway through the reception, he already had a slideshow of photos he had taken. The proofs are just beautiful, creative, and fun. He really brought out the personality of my daughter and her husband (and everyone else!) David & Jen are so professional, and they have fun, energetic personalities. So easy to work with. It is going to be difficult to choose from the many gorgeous pictures of my daughter's wedding day.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Ali · Married on 04/21/2012

Dave and his fiance/partner, Jen, were fabulous. The moment we met Dave, we knew we would contract with Kump Photo; Dave is personable, professional and felt more like an old friend than a new vendor. Dave and Jen were by far, our most responsible vendor. They responded in a timely manner when we had questions and followed-up close to our wedding date to ensure the schedule we provided was still accurate. Their communication was clear, concise and fun! We knew we would have a great time with them from the start. They went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. We had a few requests for certain pictures and the Kump team made sure we got what we wanted. Dave even put together a quick preview to show our wedding guests at the reception! Needless to say, the finished product is unbelievable. We could not be happier with our decision to work with Kump Photo - our memories will be forever remember through their fabulous work!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Darlene · Married on 03/25/2012

If your anything like me your stressed out, looking online, reading reviews, and searching for the perfect person to take your wedding day photos! Right? Well we can tell you first hand that KUMP photography is the company you should hire! David and Jenn worked with us from start to finish with awesome ideas for pictures! I love my wedding day we had a great connection with them. They both made us feel very comfortable.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Gina · Married on 02/11/2012

Dave was awesome! He worked with his fiancé to get some really great pics. I was so happy to get proofs online only three days after the wedding. I loved that he took a combo of traditional picture with some really different ones. We love kump photography.

Sent on 02/25/2012
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 02/11/2012

KUMP Photography was awesome! David and Jen were really great. After meeting with many local photographers we knew KUMP was the one. He highlighted his unique picture taking style and it was exactly what we were looking for. We did not want boring wedding pictures and we were so happy with what we got. David was easy going but very detail oriented. He captured every part of our wedding and everyone loved him. We highly recommend KUMP Photography for your upcoming wedding or event.

Sent on 03/25/2012

evelyn · Married on 10/14/2011

David and Jen are fun loving and down to earth. He does amazing photography, tries to work with anyone's budget. I Love that he takes each couple's preferences into perspective to make sure the photography reflects their personality. I never saw him get frustrated and even though it rained he knew how to make the best of it. My engagement photos came out incredible as well. I try to tell anyone I know that is getting married to consider him because having great photos is really important. Look at his photos on his facebook account or website and I am sure it would convince anyone to choose Kump Photography.

Sent on 11/12/2011

Katy · Married on 09/24/2011

We absolutely couldn't recommend Dave Kump any higher. His professionalism, artistry, and attitude are top notch in our book. He didn't monopolize us during the reception; just a couple quick moments and we barely knew he was there otherwise. He was even able to hook up a slide show on a laptop during our reception to show a small group of about 20 or so pictures while everyone was socializing after dinner. His communication is excellent; I always received answers within a day or so. He was very receptive to our desire for a more photojournalistic style, and less of a dewy, romantic, cheesy style. He's not someone who happened to buy a camera and Photoshop and decided "Maybe I'll take wedding pictures as a side job". He also worked very well with our DJ, the two of them working out timing on the spot and being very receptive to one another.
    In short, he's a great value for the money!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Hilary · Married on 09/17/2011

David is amazing! He has a great eye for detail and and a unique and interesting outlook which results in georgeous images. He and Jern are also very easy to work with. They are extremely proffessionional and it is obvious from the ease at which the work theat they have lots of experience.

Sent on 09/23/2011