Paulihna Sorbi Makeup Artistry Reviews

7 | Centreville, VA

7 Reviews for Paulihna Sorbi Makeup Artistry

Susan · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Paulihna is my favorite makeup artist (and I have gone to quite a few). She knows exactly what to do whether you have a light, medium or dark skin, dry, oily, a combination, you name it! She's my go-to girl. She is very flexible and always finds a way to help a girl out. I want to add pictures of her work on here to show everyone how amazing she is. She also has a YouTube channel I recently learned!

I had a really bad breakout on my chin, and paulihna made my face look flawless all night at my friend's engagement party, and at a wedding a month after that. Is it bad that I don't want her to get too busy for me?! Lol. Paulihna thank you, you're amazing.

Sent on 10/02/2016
  • Y

Yasmeen · Married on 04/29/2017

Paulihna was amazing! I tend to be very apprehensive of getting my makeup done professionally. It's usually a hit or miss (lately it's been a miss) but Paulihna put my fears aside. She was kind, professional, flexible, and very skilled. She listened to what each bridesmaid and bride wanted and when we didn't know what we wanted exactly, she was able to work her magic to make us look our absolute best that day. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Ari · Married on 02/06/2017

I was absolutely blown away by the work done by Paulihna. I hired her to do my makeup along with a few other girls for our prom night a few years back. We were young but at the end of our high school careers so we wanted her to make us look as natural, and mature as possible. She picked the perfect colors and styles for each of our prom dresses and made sure we were all sparkling and smiling at prom. She was awesome during the time with us as well, super sweet and fun and conversed with us through the whole process. She did a great job and I am looking forward to hiring her for future events. I highly reccomend her for any special event!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Mahsa · Married on 10/15/2016

I met Paulihna when I was a bridesmaid in a wedding where she did makeup for the entire bridal party. She did a terrific job and when I got engaged I contacted her again to see if she would be available to do makeup for my own wedding. Paulihna was very professional and responsive throughout the entire process and she did a beautiful job on everyone's makeup the day of the wedding. She really understands different skin tones and made everyone in the party look flawless. I would highly recommend her services to other brides.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Karawan · Married on 09/16/2016

I had gone to a bunch of makeup artists to get a trial for my wedding makeup and I was just so dissatisfied by them all.
    Paulihna was referred to me by my cousin and I decided to give her a shot. Before the wedding, I was sending her photos of my expectation (same photos I sent to other artists). She reassured me she would do only what I ask.
    Paulihna was on time (she actually got the venue before I did) and was very professional.
    I do not wear makeup on a regular basis. She took this into account and gave me the exact soft look I was looking for. She also worked on my bridesmaids and did a phenomenal job.
    She really went above and beyond to make us look good and my makeup stayed ALL night.
    I could not recommend her more and I will be working with her heavily in the future.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Crystal · Married on 08/27/2016

It was such an amazing experience working with Paulihna. She is very knowledgable about the various foundations and make-up products that provide full coverage and last all day. She does an amazing job! I loved my make-up for my wedding The best part was that my make-up was perfect all day and lasted all night, even after hours of dancing. Also, the best part is that she is so organized and punctual. The day of the wedding, she arrived early to set up and was very organized. She made sure everyone's make-up was done on time and everyone looked amazing.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Elina · Married on 12/31/2012

Paulihna was amazing. She did makeup for 9 ladies for my NYE wedding. 7 bridesmaids, with different needs, skintones, and style, my mother and myself. Not only did she accommodate such a large group- when she finished ahead of time she continued to provide touch ups as needed up until the last moment. During my makeup trial, which she conveniently scheduled before my bridal shower, she explained what worked best for my skintone and even suggested a few products that I may be interested for my own application in the future. After working with Paulihna, I had flawless bridal shower and wedding makeup but also a new makeup routine with fantastic products per her recommendation. She is the best!

Sent on 10/05/2016