29 Reviews for Pauley Productions

Multi. Locations (3)
Add'l Hours (2)
Short Form (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Pauley productions did a wonderful job videoing our wedding and making the day run smoothly! They were organized (and helped us to get more organized), flexible and fun to work with. We couldn't have asked for better videographers :) Would definitely highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jillian, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Pauley Productions made our wedding video dreams come true! They are extremely kind and attentive to your every need. They responded to all of our emails within a day and were more than willing to customize a package that fulfilled our desires. Kevin and Alli added to our wedding celebration with their fun and joyful energy. Selecting them to film our wedding was one the best decisions we made. We are so happy with the final results and would whole heartedly recommend them to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

A lot of things went wrong with our wedding, for example, our wedding venue was sold 3 months before our big day. But the one thing that we were always confident in was Pauley Productions. We first met on Skype and within the first 5 minutes it felt like we had known Kevin and Alli for years. They are not a big wedding corporation that churns out cliché videos every week, they are a husband and wife team that get to know you and really takes the time to hone in on what makes each couple unique. Alli knew I was nervous before the ceremony, and she kept me calm and brought lavender oils to ease my stress - they even let me borrow Kevin's sunglasses when I realized I had forgotten mine. Kevin also let my husband play with his new, very expensive, drone during the day.... I'm sure that was more stressful then what I was going through.

If we could rate Pauley productions higher then a 5 we would. They are now our friends, and have given us the greatest gift...a memory that we will always cherish.

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Pauley Productions did a great job at capturing the intimate moments from our special day! Super professional and accommodating!

Profile Picture Adriene , 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Pauley Productions was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They are very flexible with the wedding day, and very professional and quick with communication. Kevin allowed us to chose our music from a library, which was very important to us. We were SO happy with the final product and got so many compliments on it. The best thing is that Pauley productions is actually affordable, and quality is not compromised. The Pauley productions team travelled to northern michigan for my wedding and their charges for travel was totally fair and appropriate. Highly recommended wedding videographer overall.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kevin and Ali are one of a kind. From the time we met with them to book our wedding until the end of the wedding and reception, they were phenomenal. They were extremely prompt with answering questions and made us both feel so important on our biggest day of our lives. They were extremely flexible during the wedding day and blended in with the wedding so well. We cannot wait to see the finished product but we know that it will be great. Thanks again Kevin and Ali!

Profile Picture Alissa, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Pauley productions did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day. My husband, Jay, and I don't live in the area and found Pauley Productions online. When we spoke with Kevin, he was great at answering all of our questions. We purchased "The Everything" package with a highlight video and full wedding video. We couldn't be happier with the final products. Friends and family have commented that the highlight video is one of the best they've ever seen, and we couldn't agree more. It captured all the big and little moments that made our day perfect. The added content in the full video, including speeches, is such a great memory to have. Kevin and Alli were great to work with, easy going and flexible, and they did a great job of staying in the background but still capturing every important moment. I highly recommend Pauley Productions to anyone looking for a wedding videographer. We couldn't have been happier with their work.

Profile Picture User4262018, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Blu-Ray, DVD, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Both Kevin and Alli were amazing. They worked with us to make sure they were able to get footage of everything that we wanted, even planning interview questions for us. They were very flexible and a ton of fun to work with. On the day of our wedding, they were basically invisible. Our video is so beautiful, we were so lucky to find them!

Profile Picture Safia, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, DVD, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

We love Pauley Productions. We had to plan our wedding while living on opposite sides of the country. Kevin and Alli went out of their way to make the planning process smooth and the communication simple. They adjusted well to last minute changes due to weather and were prepared to make all the accommodations needed. They provided us a video that far exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture User4842199, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Full Feature Video, Ceremony, Reception, Short Form

Alli and Kevin at Pauley Productions are the best in town for wedding videography! Prior to the wedding they were flexible with meeting times and always communicated well with us. The day of our wedding we knew that we had nothing to worry about, they arrived early and were very professional about their work. After the wedding, a guest commented that they didn't even know we had a videographer, but you would never guess that from the footage. Their style captured our day perfectly and included many real, candid emotions. Much better than we ever could have imagined!

Profile Picture Thomas, 8/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, DVD

We absolutely LOVED working with Pauley Productions. Kevin and Alli were so easy to work with and gave me everything I wanted and more! I would recommend them to ANYONE looking for a wonderful, affordable and caring Videographer. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Cinematic, Storytelling

I could not have been happier with everything that you provided before, during, and after the wedding. You blended right in and got amazing footage and I am so thankful I made the choice to have you be a part of our big day! We love the highlight reel more than words can say, thank you so so so much!

Profile Picture Julie , 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Pauley Productions was easy to work with and very flexible. Allison and Kevin were great at answering all of our questions promptly and were very kind.

Profile Picture User4663325, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kevin and Alli were a joy to work with! They were very quick to respond to all inquires before and after booking. Our highlight video was emailed to us very quickly after our wedding and still makes me cry every time I watch it. The full length video also arrived quickly; much sooner than I expected! The couple works well together and they were very flexible with all of my special requests. I looked for a videographer for a very long time and I chose Pauley Productions because they offered great prices with great service. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Blu-Ray, DVD

They did such a great job! So friendly and professional. The video was greater than I could have ever asked for. I am very pleased.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Pauley Productions is amazing to say the very least! Ali and Kevin are such a joy to work with! They were everything we needed and more! As a Bride you dont have time to just soak everything in on that day! It was amazing to be able to watch the video and re-live every moment! They truly captured every moment and detail! In addition, they were viturally invisible and we didn't even know where they were! Super professional, helpful and friendly! We are still getting compliments on everything! I would reccomend them a million times!!!

Profile Picture User3329729, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kevin and Alli are wonderful people and run a great business. They are very talented, friendly, and fun to work with. Our video is amazing they captured our special moments perfectly. Very strongly recommended!

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Allison and Kevin were wonderful. They are a very talented duo and they work hard to make you feel extra special every time you talk with them and on the day of the wedding. They are like ninja's getting a lot of different shots and angles and catching special moments. We absolutely loved them and LOVE the highlight reel they did for our big day. We couldn't have asked for anyone better. I would recommend them every time to any future brides. We will cherish their work for years to come! They are AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture User4458947, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

From finding a custom package that suited my budget needs to the quality video I got of my wedding, Pauley Productions was amazing to work with! Kevin and Alli are precious and it's so evident that they really want to do everything they can to help at your wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 7/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Amazing to work with and a stunning final product! They were both SO fantastic to us and really captured our day better than we could have imagined! So creative!

Profile Picture Hanna, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kevin and Alli worked seamlessly into our wedding day! They were a part of every moment, but they so beautifully honored the big moments by staying back and letting us soak them in (while still capturing them to make an amazing video later!) I cannot explain how perfect and beautiful their video capture of our favorite day was, nor how grateful we are to have that video to pass around to friends and family now and forever. Kevin and Alli put time in before to get to know us and really understand the outline of the wedding day so that they could best capture the day. They were an incredibly fun pair to work with and so very low maintenance! The finished product is nothing short of amazing, and all of the credit goes to them! My highest recommendation goes to Pauley Productions.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wonderful couple and company! Very friendly services, professional and easy to work with. They always had smiles on their faces and really took note of what we asked them to film for our wedding and reception. Can't wait to see the video of our big day!

Profile Picture Demy, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We cannot say enough good things about Pauley Productions. They were timely, professional, and fun to work with. Our wedding video is exactly what we wanted! It had us in tears of happiness remembering our big day. Kevin and Alli knew how to prrfectly capture every special moment. I would highly recommend them to any other couple who are getting married.

Profile Picture User4280416, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We cannot thank Kevin and Alli enough! Not only did they capture our day perfectly, but they truly did an amazing job putting it all together. They worked closely with us prior to the day and when the day come, we had no concerns. They truly felt like guests at our wedding. We are so thankful for the time and effort they put into the video and could not be happier with the end result. We are so glad to have had them there and know it will mean even more when we look back on it in the future. I would not hesitate to recommend Kevin and Alli to anyone--they were wonderful!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can't say enough great things about Pauley Productions & Kevin and Alli! Kevin met with my fiance and I to discuss exactly what we wanted out of our videography experience so we were only using them in a way that made us feel comfortable! Kevin or Alli kept us in the know and we knew what to expect and never were wondering about anything.
They were timely, efficient, and worked great with our photographer, other vendors, guests, and bridal party. We knew they were there, but just kept in the background capturing our entire day flawlessly! We get so many compliments on how amazing and professional our video is (and it is!!).
They have amazing style, trendy/classic style that you can incorporate into any wedding them, and even included us in what songs we wanted playing during the video which was really nice touch too. They delivered it to us on Christmas Eve to make sure we would have it for our family to watch over Christmas! What a blessing that was!
Can't recommend them enough as a couple and as professionals. We are so thankful we chose to use them to capture our day. Thanks kevin and alli!

Check it out!!! http://www.pauleyproductions.com/emily-jared-highlight-reel/