Paula Tepedino Reviews

8 Reviews for Paula Tepedino

• Hayley

Hayley · Married on 05/31/2019

Best wedding officiant!

Paula was the BEST wedding officiant we could have picked! We were SO happy that we chose her to marry us, as she really made the entire experience so very special. Paula was so responsive and organized. She answered all of my questions and eased all my worries prior to the ceremony, and she even drafted a whole ceremony for me so I knew what to expect. She ran the rehearsal and walked us through the entire ceremony the day prior, and by the time the ceremony came, all my fears were gone! She took the time to get to know each of us and what our relationship meant to one another. She made our ceremony so special and tailored it so personally to our relationship. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. So so very heartfelt. I would recommend Paula 100 times over.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Dana Gray · Married on 05/18/2019

So Happy We Found Paula!

Paula was perfect for our non-traditional outdoor wedding! All of our guest complimented how great she was. Her personality is very calming and makes you feel comfortable. She made the entire process for my husband and I very easy. We are so happy we found Paula! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Paula Tepedino's reply:

May your days ahead be filled with all the love, grace and beauty that you radiate. Good luck and thank you for your kind words.

Travis J Walterick · Married on 11/03/2018

Meaningful

Had the amazing opportunity to use Paula for my wedding. She was always responsive and open to whatever requests we had. Made our special day perfect.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Carson · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding on 10/20/2018

We hired Paula 2 weeks before our wedding because of a snafu with our officiant. She saved the day. She’s incredibly kind, patient, and gave us the loveliest ceremony. I couldn’t recommend her more.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Carmita · Married on 09/14/2018

Officiant in September

Paula was a great help. She did anything to accommodate our needs and wants. Although Spanish is not her primary language, she was very willing to learn how to pronounce the words and even wrote part of the ceremony in Spanish. We worked together, to come up with a beautiful ceremony. It wasn’t overwhelmingly long, neither short but perfect.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2018

Quick and Easy

Paula was very sweet and kind. She answered all our questions for our interview. Our ceremony was quick which me and my husband wanted. Thanks Paula!!!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Erica · Married on 12/31/2017

We chose Paula as our officiant because of her professionalism, responsiveness and the type of ceremony she provided. She customizes each ceremony to fit the couple and their story. She really got to know us and what was important to us for our ceremony through a meeting and questionnaires. There weren't many dry eyes during our ceremony and I'm so happy to be able to look back at our ceremony and really feel the love the my new husband and I share. Thanks Paula!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Paula Tepedino's reply:

Working with you both, Erica, touched my heart. It was a beautiful setting and the love between you was so apparent. It was a very touching moment and I am honored to have been part of your special day. Many blessings to you and Stephen for a beautiful life together.

Melina · Married on 08/13/2016

Paula Mari is a true professional and was the perfect fit for our wedding day! We received countless compliments and remarks from our guests on how beautiful our ceremony was. She takes the time to get to know you as a couple and goes out of her way to make your day extra specials with the right amount of personal touch. Paula Mari has such a calming presence and I could not be more happy with the service she provided. Thank you for making our day a fairy tale!

Sent on 09/14/2016