Paul V Photography Reviews

Paul V Photography 5
Paul V Photography 6
Paul V Photography 7

jennifer · Married on 05/29/2016

Paul did an absolutely amazing job!!! Our images turned our incredible and he made sure everything went smoothly and was very professional. He really helped out with planning a timeline and making sure everyone was where they needed to be. He also made sure to be at the rehearsal which was great!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

Paul Vasiliades was amazing - he is a creative, flexible gifted photographer! Our wedding pictures definitely reflect our happiness, family and friends!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Connor · Married on 05/14/2016

Paul was a choice that we would never regret making. His ability as a photographer was impeccable and his willingness to make our day easy was amazing. Not only did we have him on our day, we had an engagement session with him. Paul did an amazing job and wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Ernie & Nicole · Married on 12/19/2015

Amazing photographs. We had a destination wedding and he made the extra effort to pay his way to go out into the town in Jamaica and get some great photographs of the local population rather than just all resort photos. The photographers from the resort were very pushy and we eventually let them take some pictures and they didn't compare at all to Pauls work. He gets great shots with the angles and lighting and it was worth every penny. I would highly recommend him for anybody looking for great pictures, especially for destination weddings because of not only the quality but the quantity. I also say this because of the extra effort he puts in to go out and get pictures. We have so many great pictures and it was because he would take them and edit them immediately when he was done taking pictures for the day and then just keep shooting every day he was there. If you want amazing pictures, hire Paul.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Claudel · Married on 10/24/2015

My fiancée and I met Mr Paul V one year after we got engaged, it was the best decision we have made. He has surpassed our expectations. We had such a great experience working with Paul from the initial meeting to the wedding. He is very artistic and he understand the science of lights and photography , his visuals are stunning. He is very easy to communicate with, he sees your vision desire and turns them into reality. As a physician I am a stickler for details and I had nothing negative to say.. I believe he is truly gifted.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Kelsy · Married on 10/10/2015

If you would like to alleviate stress before and on your wedding day then you need to hire Paul. Paul from the beginning of the planning process had a list of items and an outline for the day of. He asks for your preferred shots and actually knows them the day of. Paul showed up for our wedding rehearsal which was very helpful for the officiant and him for the day of the wedding. Our photos the day of are more than I could have ever asked for. The lighting in each photo is unreal - he knows where the sun is and how to make the pictures pop. He truly cares about the product he delivers to the bride and groom and you can tell because he puts the photos up the very next day. I don't know another photographer who does that - we had our wedding photos the day before we left for our honeymoon!

It's not just another wedding to him, he gets to know the bridal party and makes everyone feel at ease while getting their photo taken. One of the best things is he wants to get the group and family photos done and out of the way so you can enjoy your day knowing they have been taken. Therefore he nicely tells people they can congratulate the bride and groom afterwards. This is needed as we all know your wedding day goes so fast.

If you want someone who truly cares, who takes amazing photos and delivers the pictures so quick it's like the day never ended then choose Paul V Photography - you won't be disappointed!! I know I couldn't have asked for a better photographer he's done so many weddings he's seen it all and can handle any situation.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Sean · Married on 10/04/2015

Paul V is AWESOME!!!!! He takes breathtaking photographs of your special day and makes sure that you get them THE NEXT DAY!!! I will totally recommend him to everyone. Thanks Paul!!!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Emily · Married on 10/03/2015

Paul V. was an excellent choice to photograph our wedding. Where do I begin...He shows up early and stays late to make your day the most special it can be. The photos he took are excellent. I sent the link to all of my coworkers and people keep asking me who my photographer was because the pictures are amazing! He is a one man show, and still manages to capture EVERY special moment. He made a point to help out with any extra non-photographer things that needed done the day of the wedding. He was also very flexible when it came to the schedule for the day and making sure we got everything we wanted out of it. The BEST part about Paul V. (aside from taking amazing photos) is that he has them posted on his website and ready to view the very next day after the wedding! It was so cool to see them. He also set up a gallery for us to view during our reception which the guests really enjoyed. Thank you, Paul, for helping us to capture all of our special moments.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Laura · Married on 10/02/2015

Paul V Photography was recommended to us by our venue, Harvest View Barn, and we are so grateful for this recommendation. From the moment I met Paul, his energy was contagious and it was clear that he truly loves his job and is extremely hard working and good at it. All of his wedding packages offer so much and are great choices, but we chose the most inclusive package and could not be happier with all of the services he has and will continue to provide. It is admirable how involved he is in the whole process, from attending the rehearsal to photographing all of the major events on the wedding day. We were also so grateful to have Michelle as the second photographer on our wedding day. They brought a great energy to the process and we had a great time with them. It is only 2 days after our wedding, and we and our guests have access to hundreds of our pictures. Our wedding day was rainy, but I think it was a blessing, because Paul and Michelle found excellent locations to shoot our pictures despite the weather and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much to you both for capturing our day so beautifully! Paul V Photography completely lives up to an excellent reputation!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Kristine · Married on 09/26/2015

Paul was the first vendor we booked for our wedding because as soon as we met him, we knew his professionalism, energy, and pure passion for his work could not be passed by. And our every expectation was exceeded by far. Paul captured every single moment of our special wedding day and we had an amazing time looking through our NEXT-DAY GALLERY. He has an amazing eye for detail and is a true artist. Paul acted not only as our photographer, but also as a facilitator and encourager who helped make sure everything went smoothly. We would recommend Paul V to any couple who wants to make sure they are able to relive their incredible day for years to come. (P.S. Our engagement shoot was also a blast, and we absolutely loved the graphic design of our save-the-date.)

Sent on 09/29/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2015

Paul was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the moment we met him at an open house, we knew he was the photographer for us. His fun, outgoing, energetic personality was just what we were looking for to capture every moment of our special day - and he did just that! We just got married 3 days ago, and I haven't been able to stop looking at our pictures since - they are AMAZING! We had 6 kids in our wedding and he had each one of them cooperating and smiling for his camera throughout the entire day! From our engagement pictures to our wedding day pictures, I couldn't be happier with our decision to include Paul V Photography in our special day!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Allison · Married on 08/22/2015

Paul and Michelle did an INCREDIBLE job photographing our wedding. The photos were stunning, and there is literally not a single moment of our wedding day that was not captured by their lenses. Our family and friends cannot stop raving about the photographs either, and many of them have made a point of letting us know how impressed they were. Paul and Michelle also went above and beyond in making our day run smoothly. Michelle picked up the flowers on her way to the venue, and Paul's organization and energy were contagious. I can honestly say that our day would not have gone nearly as well if we had gone with another photographer. Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Candice · Married on 08/15/2015

Paul was amazing and really captured every moment and movement necessary..he was very proactive and made sure everyone was where they should be for every picture up to the detail of pointing their foot or turning their hips. My husband struggles taking pictures but Paul was always making him laugh and helping him enjoy the wedding photos and the moments in between!! I was extremely surprised and impressed that he even attended my rehearsal and helped move that along as well as captured some moments during that. I would recommend him to anyone he was worth every cent and truly made my day perfect!!!
    -Candice and Joey Swartz

Sent on 08/17/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/04/2015

Paul V was outstanding. If you want top quality photography, go with Paul V. He was there from the moment I started getting ready until the end of our reception with no additional cost for the extra time. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Lauren · Married on 07/04/2015

Making the decision to work with Paul was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day. His attention to detail is impeccable and style/vision are inspiring. We have received countless compliments on how beautiful our wedding photos are and we are so happy with how they turned out. From detail shots to bridal party and family, through the dancing at the reception and the fireworks that capped off the night, we have a full gallery of moments to remember our wedding day. Our guests were so impressed with the reception slideshow; they loved the fact that they could see pictures from our ceremony and even the ones that were taken during cocktail hour less than an hour before dinner! As promised, he had our online gallery up the next day. Paul coordinated all the little details on our wedding day, making sure he didn't miss a shot. He even came to our rehearsal to plan out logistics for our ceremony so that our wedding day photos would be perfect. He also takes videos throughout the day which was nice since we didn't have a videographer. We got comfortable working with him during our engagement session (we love those photos too!) and couldn't wait to have him at our wedding. Paul is extremely talented, detail-oriented, and fun to work with. Thanks for everything, Paul!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Paul and Michelle did an amazing job designing our save the date, creating a book for my husband, and taking beautiful pictures to capture our day. They were very responsive and helpful as we chose the best photos for our album, book and save the date.

Sent on 09/13/2015

jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

I am still in awe on how well our wedding pictures turned out. I HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for a photographer- to hire Paul immediately!! He captured so many great shots of everything that happened throughout day! Paul was professional, organized, on time, able to handle our large and at times obnoxious party, and went above and beyond anything I would have or could have imagined. My family and friends are still talking about how great Paul was- he literally captured almost everyone in attendance in one picture or another. We also loved how at the wedding reception he displayed ceremony pictures he took just AN HOUR BEFORE! and to top it all off- he had numerous, BREATHTAKING photos up the next day for us to preview. For one person to get that many AMAZING shots is something to be proud of, Paul! We cannot thank you enough for giving us lifelong visual memories of our wedding day!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Lori · Married on 06/06/2015

Such a great investment for the wedding. Award winning photo reputation was rightfully earned. The early photos he captured were amazing. Very professional, charming and there to capture the best shots for his customer. No problem handling a large wedding party and venue.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Sara · Married on 04/11/2015

We had a destination wedding at Couples Swept away Negril Jamaica. I am so glad Paul V came with us to Jamaica to photograph our wedding and most of our vacation. Our photographs are so amazing. We had so much fun on our adventure in Jamaica and we have so many photographs to remind us. Paul V was also a great tour guide and a lot of fun to hangout with he always made us laugh. Paul is truly a great photographer and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Kilee · Married on 02/13/2015

Paul V and his assistant Michelle were amazing for our wedding day. My husband serves in the military and we lived over seas while planning for the big day. Paul was extremely flexible with everything from our engagement pictures which were taken two years ago to planning out our original day. His pictures are beautiful and he was so willing to help out with any aspect of the wedding that you may need assistance with. The day of our wedding he was very high energy and got the bridal party going to get some amazing shots. I would highly recommend Paul V to any couple planning to get married in the future!! Thank you again to Paul and Michelle for capturing all the special moments of our day !

Sent on 04/03/2015

Paul V took excellent photos! He was flexible in the planning process and really has taken our feedback on what we would like edited to heart. We had a lot of our photos THE NEXT DAY! Everyone has commented on how wonderful they look and we would not have had the same quality of photo or quick turn around for our photos if it wasn't for Paul V.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Paul was great as our photographer.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Just had my wedding on Friday and was thrilled how Paul handled everything from beginning to end!!!! When I woke up the next day and saw the pictures he already posted from just one day before I was amazed! Perfect pictures he took and such a great outgoing awesome personality! I highy recommend him!

Sent on 11/23/2014

maricar · Married on 11/15/2014

Paul is so full of knowledge and great to work with. Your speedy delivery makes it that much more exciting. Thanks for capturing so many memories!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Paul not only captured beautiful photographs but also helped keep us stress-free on our wedding day. He helped expedite events, keep to the timeline, and gathered everyone we needed for crucial shots. He was very accommodating to special photographs that we had requested. He creates both artistic images and candids equally well.

Sent on 05/23/2015