Paul V Photography Reviews

Paul V Photography 5
Paul V Photography 6
Paul V Photography 7

Emily · Married on 10/03/2015

Paul V. was an excellent choice to photograph our wedding. Where do I begin...He shows up early and stays late to make your day the most special it can be. The photos he took are excellent. I sent the link to all of my coworkers and people keep asking me who my photographer was because the pictures are amazing! He is a one man show, and still manages to capture EVERY special moment. He made a point to help out with any extra non-photographer things that needed done the day of the wedding. He was also very flexible when it came to the schedule for the day and making sure we got everything we wanted out of it. The BEST part about Paul V. (aside from taking amazing photos) is that he has them posted on his website and ready to view the very next day after the wedding! It was so cool to see them. He also set up a gallery for us to view during our reception which the guests really enjoyed. Thank you, Paul, for helping us to capture all of our special moments.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Laura · Married on 10/02/2015

Paul V Photography was recommended to us by our venue, Harvest View Barn, and we are so grateful for this recommendation. From the moment I met Paul, his energy was contagious and it was clear that he truly loves his job and is extremely hard working and good at it. All of his wedding packages offer so much and are great choices, but we chose the most inclusive package and could not be happier with all of the services he has and will continue to provide. It is admirable how involved he is in the whole process, from attending the rehearsal to photographing all of the major events on the wedding day. We were also so grateful to have Michelle as the second photographer on our wedding day. They brought a great energy to the process and we had a great time with them. It is only 2 days after our wedding, and we and our guests have access to hundreds of our pictures. Our wedding day was rainy, but I think it was a blessing, because Paul and Michelle found excellent locations to shoot our pictures despite the weather and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much to you both for capturing our day so beautifully! Paul V Photography completely lives up to an excellent reputation!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Kristine · Married on 09/26/2015

Paul was the first vendor we booked for our wedding because as soon as we met him, we knew his professionalism, energy, and pure passion for his work could not be passed by. And our every expectation was exceeded by far. Paul captured every single moment of our special wedding day and we had an amazing time looking through our NEXT-DAY GALLERY. He has an amazing eye for detail and is a true artist. Paul acted not only as our photographer, but also as a facilitator and encourager who helped make sure everything went smoothly. We would recommend Paul V to any couple who wants to make sure they are able to relive their incredible day for years to come. (P.S. Our engagement shoot was also a blast, and we absolutely loved the graphic design of our save-the-date.)

Sent on 09/29/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2015

Paul was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the moment we met him at an open house, we knew he was the photographer for us. His fun, outgoing, energetic personality was just what we were looking for to capture every moment of our special day - and he did just that! We just got married 3 days ago, and I haven't been able to stop looking at our pictures since - they are AMAZING! We had 6 kids in our wedding and he had each one of them cooperating and smiling for his camera throughout the entire day! From our engagement pictures to our wedding day pictures, I couldn't be happier with our decision to include Paul V Photography in our special day!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Allison · Married on 08/22/2015

Paul and Michelle did an INCREDIBLE job photographing our wedding. The photos were stunning, and there is literally not a single moment of our wedding day that was not captured by their lenses. Our family and friends cannot stop raving about the photographs either, and many of them have made a point of letting us know how impressed they were. Paul and Michelle also went above and beyond in making our day run smoothly. Michelle picked up the flowers on her way to the venue, and Paul's organization and energy were contagious. I can honestly say that our day would not have gone nearly as well if we had gone with another photographer. Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Candice · Married on 08/15/2015

Paul was amazing and really captured every moment and movement necessary..he was very proactive and made sure everyone was where they should be for every picture up to the detail of pointing their foot or turning their hips. My husband struggles taking pictures but Paul was always making him laugh and helping him enjoy the wedding photos and the moments in between!! I was extremely surprised and impressed that he even attended my rehearsal and helped move that along as well as captured some moments during that. I would recommend him to anyone he was worth every cent and truly made my day perfect!!!
    -Candice and Joey Swartz

Sent on 08/17/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/04/2015

Paul V was outstanding. If you want top quality photography, go with Paul V. He was there from the moment I started getting ready until the end of our reception with no additional cost for the extra time. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Lauren · Married on 07/04/2015

Making the decision to work with Paul was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day. His attention to detail is impeccable and style/vision are inspiring. We have received countless compliments on how beautiful our wedding photos are and we are so happy with how they turned out. From detail shots to bridal party and family, through the dancing at the reception and the fireworks that capped off the night, we have a full gallery of moments to remember our wedding day. Our guests were so impressed with the reception slideshow; they loved the fact that they could see pictures from our ceremony and even the ones that were taken during cocktail hour less than an hour before dinner! As promised, he had our online gallery up the next day. Paul coordinated all the little details on our wedding day, making sure he didn't miss a shot. He even came to our rehearsal to plan out logistics for our ceremony so that our wedding day photos would be perfect. He also takes videos throughout the day which was nice since we didn't have a videographer. We got comfortable working with him during our engagement session (we love those photos too!) and couldn't wait to have him at our wedding. Paul is extremely talented, detail-oriented, and fun to work with. Thanks for everything, Paul!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Paul and Michelle did an amazing job designing our save the date, creating a book for my husband, and taking beautiful pictures to capture our day. They were very responsive and helpful as we chose the best photos for our album, book and save the date.

Sent on 09/13/2015

jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

I am still in awe on how well our wedding pictures turned out. I HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for a photographer- to hire Paul immediately!! He captured so many great shots of everything that happened throughout day! Paul was professional, organized, on time, able to handle our large and at times obnoxious party, and went above and beyond anything I would have or could have imagined. My family and friends are still talking about how great Paul was- he literally captured almost everyone in attendance in one picture or another. We also loved how at the wedding reception he displayed ceremony pictures he took just AN HOUR BEFORE! and to top it all off- he had numerous, BREATHTAKING photos up the next day for us to preview. For one person to get that many AMAZING shots is something to be proud of, Paul! We cannot thank you enough for giving us lifelong visual memories of our wedding day!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Lori · Married on 06/06/2015

Such a great investment for the wedding. Award winning photo reputation was rightfully earned. The early photos he captured were amazing. Very professional, charming and there to capture the best shots for his customer. No problem handling a large wedding party and venue.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Sara · Married on 04/11/2015

We had a destination wedding at Couples Swept away Negril Jamaica. I am so glad Paul V came with us to Jamaica to photograph our wedding and most of our vacation. Our photographs are so amazing. We had so much fun on our adventure in Jamaica and we have so many photographs to remind us. Paul V was also a great tour guide and a lot of fun to hangout with he always made us laugh. Paul is truly a great photographer and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Kilee · Married on 02/13/2015

Paul V and his assistant Michelle were amazing for our wedding day. My husband serves in the military and we lived over seas while planning for the big day. Paul was extremely flexible with everything from our engagement pictures which were taken two years ago to planning out our original day. His pictures are beautiful and he was so willing to help out with any aspect of the wedding that you may need assistance with. The day of our wedding he was very high energy and got the bridal party going to get some amazing shots. I would highly recommend Paul V to any couple planning to get married in the future!! Thank you again to Paul and Michelle for capturing all the special moments of our day !

Sent on 04/03/2015

Paul V took excellent photos! He was flexible in the planning process and really has taken our feedback on what we would like edited to heart. We had a lot of our photos THE NEXT DAY! Everyone has commented on how wonderful they look and we would not have had the same quality of photo or quick turn around for our photos if it wasn't for Paul V.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Paul was great as our photographer.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Just had my wedding on Friday and was thrilled how Paul handled everything from beginning to end!!!! When I woke up the next day and saw the pictures he already posted from just one day before I was amazed! Perfect pictures he took and such a great outgoing awesome personality! I highy recommend him!

Sent on 11/23/2014

maricar · Married on 11/15/2014

Paul is so full of knowledge and great to work with. Your speedy delivery makes it that much more exciting. Thanks for capturing so many memories!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Paul not only captured beautiful photographs but also helped keep us stress-free on our wedding day. He helped expedite events, keep to the timeline, and gathered everyone we needed for crucial shots. He was very accommodating to special photographs that we had requested. He creates both artistic images and candids equally well.

Sent on 05/23/2015

Julia · Married on 10/10/2014

Paul's work clearly speaks for itself andI couldn't have imagined a different photographer for our day. Paul and his assistant Michelle captured every single detail of my wedding and I was blown away by the attention to detail and care they took in crafting the perfect pictures. Our guests LOVED the preview gallery Paul provided at our reception and I couldn't believe how quickly our next day preview came. We had photos to view 12 hours after our reception ended! Paul's attention to detail, vision, and talent are clearly evident in our photos. Additionally, Paul gave excellent direction- something that was very necessary with the attention span of our wedding party! Our bridal party portraits were efficient and stunning, and the creativity of some of the shots had us both laughing since we really wanted photos that expressed our personalities and the personalities of our bridal party. I've never felt more beautiful looking at these photos, and my fiance (who hates having his photo taken) was both comfortable taking the photos and impressed at how they turned out. If I had to do it again, I would hands down hire Paul V Photography again.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Jane · Married on 09/27/2014

Paul did an AMAZING job. He took amazing photos and QUICKLY! He puts up a next day preview gallery with a LOT of pictures which was awesome. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Kristina · Married on 09/19/2014

We had such a fun time with Paul! He did an amazing job and tried get every shot that we wanted! We were able to look at some of our photos during the reception as well as the very next day! His assistant Michelle was also very awesome! I had a great day and Paul was able of catch all of it in it's glory! We will get all the pictures back a lot sooner than we expected!

Sent on 09/22/2014

shereen · Married on 08/23/2014

Photos turned out excellent! Paul acted as a coordinator which was extremely helpful. I would recommend any bride to use Paul V Photography for your wedding. I am very impressed at how gorgeous the pictures turned out! ❤️

Sent on 08/25/2014

Brittany · Married on 08/17/2014

Paul and Michelle were an integral part of our wedding. From the engagement session, the bridal session and the big day start to finish they were amazing! We couldn't have imagined it without them.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Marja · Married on 08/16/2014

Where to start...
    I was struggling to find a photographer that I thought would bring out the best in our day...and would have the personality that would meld with ours to do so. It's a tricky thing picking someone to document such a momentous occasion. You must select wisely as these images are one of the only things you will have to remember that day. In the midst of my research, and not quite finding the right fit...Paul came highly recommended to me from a family friend. After looking at his site and then having a quick phone conversation with him, I knew he was it! He was energetic, enthusiastic, but most of all, he made me excited. I did all of my planning from across the country (Seattle), so you can imagine how much trust I put into him! He exceeded our expectations, and did so with ease. We did our engagement session days before the wedding, and when the wedding day came, it was FLAWLESS. He knew exactly what to do - and get us to do - every step of the way. Not only has be provided us with the memories of a lifetime, but he made it enjoyable and easy. I can't thank him enough for his work! Choosing Paul was the best decision I made for our wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Skyler · Married on 08/15/2014

Paul was great! He not only took great photos, but he helped coordinate the entire day. The photos that I've seen so far are perfect. I can't wait to see the rest! I would recommended Paul to anyone getting married :)

Sent on 08/26/2014