Paul V Photography Reviews

Paul V Photography 5
Paul V Photography 6
Paul V Photography 7

Michael · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Paul V. Between our initial meeting, the engagement photo shoot, save-the-dates, a pre-wedding meeting, the rehearsal, Wedding Day, and going through the next day gallery with our family... Paul did an amazing job. He wanted to know what we wished to get out of the photos, learned all our family's names, coordinated with our vendors, and gave us memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2017

I found Paul at a Bridal Expo and booked him on the spot. His personality is what hooked me; fun, caring, and professional. Paul was amazing through every step of the way. He's a little more expensive than average; however, he was worth every single penny. Plus, when you pay for Paul, you get him the ENTIRE day - No fee by the hour or anything like that. He sent small thing to us like countdown pictures before the wedding, excelled in communication, and genuinely cared, not just about capturing the best moments, but making every part of our day special. There was not picture I didn't fall in love with. I could go on and on - I just can't say enough good things. I would highly recommend Paul.

Sent on 09/15/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2017

My new husband and I got married on 08.25.2017 at Moonstone Manor in Elizabethtown, PA. Paul V. came very highly recommended and was outstandingly familiar with the venue we chose. We did interview other photographers during the process of looking to hire a professional photographer. But, without a doubt, we chose Paul V. Photography and are so very pleased with his work! And, are so glad we went with our gut instinct; he fit the bill/our vision to a 'T' as well as the styles for which we envisioned. We are a very outgoing, energetic and humorous couple to say the least. He was able to capture all of this and more than we could have ever imagined at the beautiful venue location of Moonstone Manor. He knew the location inside and out regarding the best photo ops, etc., and also, extremely efficient in respect to our timeline. Throughout the entire process, as well as our cherished wedding day, Paul was right there with us. He is truly a professional that I would love to work with again and wouldn't think twice about it!

Sent on 09/12/2017

LAUREN · Married on 07/29/2017

I met Paul at a Bridal Expo and knew he would be perfect for our wedding. After he took our engagement pictures, I knew he had an amazing eye for photography and he never missed a shot! He also was very organized and had a perfect timeline of how the day should be run. It was almost like having a wedding coordinator. I did not have to worry about the flow of the day. He also came to the rehearsal in order to learn the names of those in our families and wedding parties. We had a preview of our pictures that we could look at the next day with our families before we left for our honeymoon! Paul created images that will help us remember our wedding day forever!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Paul V Photography 8
    Paul V Photography 9
    Paul V Photography 10

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

I was married at Harvest View Barn on 7/08/17. Paul was our photographer, and we couldn't be happier with the way our pictures turned out! Paul remembers all the details- from pretty hangers for my dress, to the thumb drive the pictures come on, Paul has it down to a science. He made me and my bridal party feel relaxed, and even my husband had fun at our engagement shoot. Paul is the best around- he took a lot of the stress off of me on my big day- what bride could ask for more?

Sent on 07/31/2017

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

Paul V Photography did an absolutely amazing job taking the photos on our wedding day! One of the many reasons that we chose Paul was his dedication and passion to his work. He fully committed to our wedding the entire weekend and made it his job to ensure that everything ran as smooth as possible. He has an awesome sense of humor and pays attention to every detail. The next day gallery was also one of our favorite things about Paul V Photography. He had hundreds of photos up the afternoon after our wedding that were all AMAZING! Our families, bridal party, and guests raved about the quality pictures that were taken to capture every moment of our special day. I would definitely recommend Paul V for anyone looking for an enthusiastic and professional photographer that not only loves what he does, but also takes some of the best photos I have ever seen!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

As a photographer myself, I wanted to make sure we hired a trustworthy person to capture our day. As soon as we met Paul, I knew he was the one! His creative eye sees all the right shots, and his high energy and collaboration with our other vendors really helped to keep us on track to get all the shots we wanted. You won't be disappointed in the quality of both his work and his professionalism!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Carla · Married on 03/18/2017

Paul is an amazing photographer. He has a great sense of humor that helped me tremendously with the anxiety of planning a wedding. He came up with a customized schedule to make sure we got a ton of high quality pictures to remember our special day.
    Unfortunately my mom died of cancer.... I'm so grateful that Paul captured many gorgeous pictures, especially of my mom and my husband and I. I would recommend Paul to all my family and friends. He's worth every penny. He did a phenomenal job taking pictures of our wedding at Harvest view barn at Hershey farms.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

Paul V was in short - a godsend. He makes photos fun and can get so much variety in a short amount of time or in a limited environment. You absolutely get what you pay for with Paul. I couldn't be happier with my engagement and wedding photos. I highly recommend him (and his staff!) for any event, but he is definitely the crème de la crème of wedding photography. He also acts like a pseudo-wedding planner to make sure everything goes off without a hitch on your big day. He works WITH your other vendors and if anything goes askew on your wedding day, you will have no clue. Paul IS that good.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Christina · Married on 09/17/2016

Beyond extatic about the photos of my wedding. Without Paul V, my wedding would never be as successful as it was, such talent above and beyond the pictures! Thank you for the amazing memories Paul V!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Susan · Married on 09/16/2016

Paul took pictures at our daughters wedding this August and 5 stars do not quite cover it. He made this day go very smoothly and the pictures were phenomenal. I figured the pictures would be great but Paul truly exceeded our expectations. Paul did his job with the utmost professionalism and was more than a photographer. As mother of the bride I felt that Paul was my right hand. He ensured everything ran smoothly. He made sure that as soon as we arrived at the reception, he had a slide show playing of the ceremony. A day after the wedding he made sure there was a gallery online for friends and family to view. If anyone is looking for the best photographer, Paul is the man for hire.

Sent on 09/03/2016
  • I

Iris · Married on 08/14/2016

I actually knew Paul before he became a photographer. This is a man that has a great gift. He has an eye for photos that tell the story. I drove 100 miles just to see him and get him for our story. He was everything we hoped for. Originally we had planned for an outdoor garden ceremony but due to the extreme heat we had to move inside. Paul was able to work out all the details for the change and allowed us to roll with the flow. No one does it better and I'm so proud to say that Paul was a part of one of the greatest days of my life as well as a long time friend. Mr. and Mrs. Smith wish you the very best.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Alyssa · Married on 08/13/2016

For my husband and I, going with Paul V was a no brainer! We met with him a few months before the wedding and ended up booking him that day! Going forward, we were in constant communication with Paul and his assistant Michelle. They made sure everything was absolutely perfect! Our engagement pictures and save the dates were something family and friends raved about! Throughout our entire wedding day, Paul wasn't just our photographer, but he helped to make sure everything went smoothly! All of the pictures and video footage were beyond incredible. We are still receiving compliments on how great all the picture are. If you are looking for a photographer, Paul V is it! You will not regret your decision! :)

Sent on 09/02/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/16/2016

There's no hesitation with this 5.0/5.0 review for Paul V! I don't even know if I will be able to convey how fantastic Paul was! I first saw Paul at his assistant, Michelle, at a wedding show a year before our wedding. Paul's high energy drew me in instantly and after looking at his work at his booth and on his website with my (now) husband, I knew he'd capture our big day in a way no other photographer could and leave us with unique memories for a lifetime! After discussing our photography options, my husband and I knew that our wedding day would come and go in a flash, but the photographs were something we would have forever to vividly remember the day--and the best person to have do this for us would be Paul V Photography. Paul is not only incredible with his work, but also answered my MANY MANY questions so promptly, whether it was via e-mail or text message. He was also like a wedding planner for us. He knows just about anyone and everyone in the "wedding" industry in Central PA & the surrounding areas and always had suggestions for us when we asked for them. We had SO MUCH FUN with during our engagement session and Michelle was so wonderful with designing our Save The Dates, fixing some small details for us to get it just right! Fast forward to our big day... our time taking pictures was some of our most memorable moments of our wedding! He knew all of the great spots at our venue to take pictures... ones we didn't even know about! He was also so patient with our very large wedding party and knew how to capture the attention of the little ones that were in the wedding. 4+ months later and we still can't stop oo-ing and ahh-ing over our pictures! Paul V was definitely one of the best investments of our wedding and we couldn't recommend him more highly! His pictures are something you will have and cherish for a lifetime and beyond! His dates fill up QUICK and for good reason! GO BOOK HIM NOW!!!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Alecia · Married on 07/01/2016

Paul came to my wedding in Mexico did an amazing job! He was always flexible and made himself available to my wedding group 24/7. I received pictures of all my excursions, friends and families and obviously the wedding. He was friendly with everyone and made himself comfortable without me having to worry about introducing him around. Even though he was the most expensive purchase of my wedding, I think he was totally worth it and my friends and family felt the same. Totally worth it and highly recommended!

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/18/2016

Worth every penny! In addition to taking hundreds of amazing wedding and engagement photos, Paul helped in more ways than I could list leading up to our wedding day and the day of the wedding. His wedding day timeline was invaluable. Everything flowed perfectly: no rushing, not too much extra time. He got to know all of the important people in our wedding by name, communicated with everyone so that we had as little stress as possible. He thought of all the little things to ensure the best pictures possible. Paul's energy level is super high, he works incredibly well with children, and he makes pictures fun. You will not regret choosing Paul and we could not have chosen better. In addition to the wedding services, Paul is a great guy. We experienced a family tragedy immediately following the wedding and the compassion, support, and follow up that we received from Paul was incredible. We'll be stopping by his studio in Millworks and look forward to seeing him around. Thank you, Paul, for everything!!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2016
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 06/11/2016

Paul is a wonderful photographer and such a great addition to a wedding day. He was very helpful with our wedding rehearsal and getting everyone involved in preparation for stunning wedding day photos. He was helpful from the very start in helping us find the perfect location for our engagement and save the date photos for invites. He also made my job less stressful when helping me prepare for my big day by researching our location weeks ahead of time and giving me extra details about locations for pictures. Paul went above and beyond on my wedding day by assisting me with last minute details hours before I walked down the aisle with the wedding planner so I did not have to stress out. He took such beautiful pictures and he scouted out some of the best locations and scenery for our wedding day. Paul was taking pictures/video from my hair/make-up starting at 7am until we did our final dance at 9pm. Paul loves what he does and when we received our sneak-peak gallery the next day....I felt like I was reliving my wedding day all over again. I could not have picked a more personable and enthusiastic photographer and I have no doubts that if you chose Paul V Photography for your special moment that you will feel the same way! Thanks Paul for making my wedding week in Punta Cana unforgettable and thank you for going above and beyond on making all my guests feel the same way!

Sent on 09/24/2016

jennifer · Married on 05/29/2016

Paul did an absolutely amazing job!!! Our images turned our incredible and he made sure everything went smoothly and was very professional. He really helped out with planning a timeline and making sure everyone was where they needed to be. He also made sure to be at the rehearsal which was great!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

Paul Vasiliades was amazing - he is a creative, flexible gifted photographer! Our wedding pictures definitely reflect our happiness, family and friends!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Connor · Married on 05/14/2016

Paul was a choice that we would never regret making. His ability as a photographer was impeccable and his willingness to make our day easy was amazing. Not only did we have him on our day, we had an engagement session with him. Paul did an amazing job and wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Ernie & Nicole · Married on 12/19/2015

Amazing photographs. We had a destination wedding and he made the extra effort to pay his way to go out into the town in Jamaica and get some great photographs of the local population rather than just all resort photos. The photographers from the resort were very pushy and we eventually let them take some pictures and they didn't compare at all to Pauls work. He gets great shots with the angles and lighting and it was worth every penny. I would highly recommend him for anybody looking for great pictures, especially for destination weddings because of not only the quality but the quantity. I also say this because of the extra effort he puts in to go out and get pictures. We have so many great pictures and it was because he would take them and edit them immediately when he was done taking pictures for the day and then just keep shooting every day he was there. If you want amazing pictures, hire Paul.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Claudel · Married on 10/24/2015

My fiancée and I met Mr Paul V one year after we got engaged, it was the best decision we have made. He has surpassed our expectations. We had such a great experience working with Paul from the initial meeting to the wedding. He is very artistic and he understand the science of lights and photography , his visuals are stunning. He is very easy to communicate with, he sees your vision desire and turns them into reality. As a physician I am a stickler for details and I had nothing negative to say.. I believe he is truly gifted.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Kelsy · Married on 10/10/2015

If you would like to alleviate stress before and on your wedding day then you need to hire Paul. Paul from the beginning of the planning process had a list of items and an outline for the day of. He asks for your preferred shots and actually knows them the day of. Paul showed up for our wedding rehearsal which was very helpful for the officiant and him for the day of the wedding. Our photos the day of are more than I could have ever asked for. The lighting in each photo is unreal - he knows where the sun is and how to make the pictures pop. He truly cares about the product he delivers to the bride and groom and you can tell because he puts the photos up the very next day. I don't know another photographer who does that - we had our wedding photos the day before we left for our honeymoon!

It's not just another wedding to him, he gets to know the bridal party and makes everyone feel at ease while getting their photo taken. One of the best things is he wants to get the group and family photos done and out of the way so you can enjoy your day knowing they have been taken. Therefore he nicely tells people they can congratulate the bride and groom afterwards. This is needed as we all know your wedding day goes so fast.

If you want someone who truly cares, who takes amazing photos and delivers the pictures so quick it's like the day never ended then choose Paul V Photography - you won't be disappointed!! I know I couldn't have asked for a better photographer he's done so many weddings he's seen it all and can handle any situation.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Sean · Married on 10/04/2015

Paul V is AWESOME!!!!! He takes breathtaking photographs of your special day and makes sure that you get them THE NEXT DAY!!! I will totally recommend him to everyone. Thanks Paul!!!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Emily · Married on 10/03/2015

Paul V. was an excellent choice to photograph our wedding. Where do I begin...He shows up early and stays late to make your day the most special it can be. The photos he took are excellent. I sent the link to all of my coworkers and people keep asking me who my photographer was because the pictures are amazing! He is a one man show, and still manages to capture EVERY special moment. He made a point to help out with any extra non-photographer things that needed done the day of the wedding. He was also very flexible when it came to the schedule for the day and making sure we got everything we wanted out of it. The BEST part about Paul V. (aside from taking amazing photos) is that he has them posted on his website and ready to view the very next day after the wedding! It was so cool to see them. He also set up a gallery for us to view during our reception which the guests really enjoyed. Thank you, Paul, for helping us to capture all of our special moments.

Sent on 10/05/2015