Paul Phillips Formal Wear & Tuxedo Rental Reviews

34 | Springfield, MO

34 Reviews for Paul Phillips Formal Wear & Tuxedo Rental

Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2019

Phenomenal service

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Paul Phillips Formal Wear and Dry Cleaners! We used them for our wedding and they were nothing any of perfection! They were caring, understanding and very personable! I will always recommend them!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Christopher · Married on 07/20/2018

The staff at Paul Phillips were very professional, helpful, and knledgeable about every thing in the store. I would defenitly recommend this place to anyone who is going to prom, a wedding, just need a fix for a photo shoot, etc. They have the best customer care around

Sent on 05/06/2018

Cara · Married on 10/29/2016

Paul was absolutely amazing to work with. He helped us pick out tuxes that were actually what we wanted. When the tuxes came in, he helped us with sizing adjustments, shoe size adjustments etc until everything was perfect. I wanted to rent the limo from him for a short amount of the time during the day and he worked with me to help make that happen. Lastly, as part of Paul's service to his bride/grooms, he is going to clean and preserve my wedding dress. I absolutely couldn't be happier with our entire experience with Paul. He is straight forward, helpful, and hardworking. If we ever need to rent tuxes again, there is no question that I will go back. Paul, THANK YOU so much for helping to make our wedding day a success.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Paul Phillips is the bomb!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Shawntra · Married on 10/09/2016

My experience with Paul Phillips was the best. They were not only the cheapest in town but they also provided a faster turn around time for the suits that we rented. The customer service was excellent. I look forward to continued business with them.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Shelby · Married on 10/01/2016

Paul was so great to work with! Definitely a man of his word and really strives to make your experience worth your money and as smooth as possible! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Blake · Married on 07/30/2016

My wife and I got married this summer and used Paul Phillips. They were great to work with, easy to get ahold of, and every tux fit great (not to mention the cheapest around). That says a lot considering we rented around 10+ tuxes. I was in a wedding earlier and the sizes weren't right and it was a hassle to deal with. Paul Phillips was the exact opposite. In addition, my wife went to a bridal show where they had great deals! Highly recommend to anyone!!!
    ~Blake and Jordyn

Sent on 09/09/2016

Paul Phillip's is always where we go for tux rentals. We went there for two proms in high school and now we are renting for our wedding. It's a small shop that looks kinda sketchy in Springfield, MO but the staff is highly knowledgeable and the rentals are very nice and fitting. I would recommend this place any day!

Sent on 02/14/2016

April · Married on 09/26/2015

Paul is the best when it comes to limousine and tuxedo rental!! He is super friendly and I would recommend him to anybody who needs tux rental for weddings and proms.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Sharee · Married on 07/04/2015

Paul is a great person to deal with. He'll help you get what you want without costing you tons of money. The tuxes look great the guys thought they were comfortable. And the guys like the ease of just one in there getting measured and trying them on it didn't take very long and he was very flexible on time what is coming before opening hours because that was the only time I forget everybody there at the same time. He gave us a great deal on our tux we rented so many and got one free. And he preserved my dress for me. I would recommend them to anyone for any formal event. And we will definitely use them again if we ever need to. & I also use him for my dry cleaning now.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/18/2015

Wonderful customer service! Very kind employees. Everything we rented down to the Wranglers fit perfectly. Will use again!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Very good service! I have used them twice and both times I received excellent service and a perfect fit!

Sent on 12/14/2014
  • Shandrea Holloway

Shandrea · Married on 10/18/2014

They were amazing. We loved our tuxes. They had great suggestions and helped us pick the perfect ties for groomsmen! If we ever need tuxes again we will use them for sure. I've already recommended them to several friends getting married!!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Paul Phillips Formal Wear and Tuxendo Rental was absolutely astounding! First of all, VERY reasonably priced for tuxes. We have six groomsmen, two fathers and of course my fiance's tux we had to rent. They only cost $58 a piece, including cleaning, and we got my fiance's free. BEST deal we have found and very good quality tuxes.

NEXT, my dress...holy cow! I got my dress from Alfred Angelo and it was the dress that everyone tried on...so you can imagine how grungy the white looked. NOT only did they clean my dress, they made it glow. I was MORE than excited to see how well my dress came out. LOVE IT!!! Ok, the cost. Since we were getting our tuxes through him, he only said he was going to charge me $40.... Well when I picked up the dress he charged me $30!!! His work was well worth so much more than that, especially the amount of work he had to put into the dress.

GREAT company, wonderful management and all around great man! :) If you are still trying to decide whether or not to use them, USE THEM! You will get so much more for your money!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Definitely the cheapest tuxedo rental we found in town, and all the guys looked great! Also, with three groomsmen, the dads, and the usher getting a tux, the grooms was free, which saved us some much needed money!

Sent on 06/03/2014

David · Married on 08/31/2013

Had to postpone our wedding very rare responses and willing to deal with us

Sent on 09/06/2013

jennie · Married on 08/31/2013

My husband and I used paul phillips for there amazingly good looking tuxedos. My groom rocked the pink and white tuxedo and my father looked awesome in the pool blue . There services were amazing. They were fast and affordable. Thank you paul phillips for making the two best men in my life look like a million bucks. God bless

Sent on 09/09/2013

Scott · Married on 05/25/2013

Everything fit and looked great. They were very nice to work with and were very accomidating when we had a last-minuite problem (our fault-not theirs). I would highly recommend

Sent on 06/03/2013

Penny · Married on 04/27/2013

We rented Tux(s) here and also had my wedding dress preserved. They were very responsive and helpful during our search for the tux. They were very affordable.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Tiffany · Married on 03/09/2013

I had an incredible experience with Paul Phillips, we had to change our order 3 or 4 times and one was a few days before we needed them and they were polite and eager to help each and every time. They were very helpful and took their time until i was comfortable with what I wanted. I wold recommend them to anyone in need of anything they have to offer. Thanks Paul Phillips (:

Sent on 03/28/2013

Erika · Married on 07/12/2008

We rented 7 tuxes from Paul Phillips, so we got our groom's tux for free. With that many tuxes, they offer $90 towards invitations or they will clean and preserve your wedding dress for free. I also booked on a special day and got our toasting glasses for free (personalized, too). They are very easy to get along with and have a good selection. Their tuxes are $50, but will charge $12 for the square-toed shoes. It took me a long time to figure out what color vest I wanted to go with and they were very patient with that. They are laid back but are reliable and professional at the same time. My guys were very comfortable going there. I had a few difficulties with invitations, but that was mainly the invitation company's fault and Paul Phillips got it straightened out. I recommend going here--they had great tuxes and were easy to work with.

Sent on 08/20/2008

Erin · Married on 01/07/2005

We rented 9 tuxes, and everyone was going to pay for their's separately. Although not an uncommon practice, only one of the guys lived in the area where we rented the tuxes. Most of the guys called in their measurements. The tux shop was extremely patient with us as the guys trickled in a day or two before the wedding (paying for the tuxes as they picked them up).

They were extremely friendly and professional, and their prices were great (each tux, with special shoes and shirts, was under $80). Plus we got the groom's tux free!

I highly recommend these guys for any formal event that you have in southwest Missouri (or luck us, northeast Oklahoma).

Sent on 02/06/2008

Randall · Married on 11/07/2015

This was a very professional business. I got my suits were very well made would go back.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Excellent service. Easy to work with! We just wished they had square toed, black matte finish shoes to choose from. Other than that all was perfect!

Sent on 10/16/2015

cori · Married on 05/21/2017

3.5

Amazing prices! We rented our groomsmen tuxes, as well as a vest for my husband, and they cleaned/preserved my wedding dress for free! Plus, we needed two additional bow ties last minute and they threw those in at no extra charge. Fantastic people. The only reason I had professionalism as 3.5 stars is because two different groomsmen said the people were very rude during their fittings. The men were great with my husband and I though, so I'm not sure what happened.

Sent on 09/21/2017