Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant Reviews

41 | Rochester, NY

41 Reviews for Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant

Victoria · Married on 06/10/2017

Thank you Paul for making our special day so memorable!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Cara · Married on 06/03/2017

Paul was a great officiant for my wedding! He was professional and extremely flexible in customizing our ceremony to our liking!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Jen · Married on 05/28/2017

Paul was great! Made us feel comfortable and went above and beyond to make our day special

Sent on 07/21/2017

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Jen, it was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Cassie · Married on 05/13/2017

I would recommend Paul to anyone getting married. He made the process stress free and easy going! He has many ceremony options to choose from and gives you input when needed.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Cassie. You had a beautiful location for your wedding!

Allison · Married on 04/01/2017

Paul was great! He was early to the ceremony and was very patient when our youngest child started screaming in the middle of it! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you. You had a nice, private, family-oriented ceremony. I was honored to be a part of it.

Katherine · Married on 01/21/2017

Paul was amazing! Helped with our script! Responded to emails within hours! And was so helpful throughout the entire process! We got so many compliments on Pauls ceremony and delivery of our wedding script! So happy we went with Paul! Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/26/2017
  • F

Felice · Married on 09/24/2016

Paul was amazing to work with. He was very quick to respond and was super helpful with any questions we had along the way! So glad he was able to be a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you. You had some very special moments in your wedding and it was a privilege for me to be a part of it!

Rebecca · Married on 08/27/2016

Paul was great. My fiance and I weren't sure what we wanted to do for our ceremony, Paul provided amazing samples, which we edited and mixed to create our own unique ceremony. Paul was very responsive, professional, and thorough to make sure our ceremony was perfect (and it was)!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you. Your wedding was beautiful and I was happy to be a part of it!

Jesse · Married on 07/16/2016

We are so very lucky to have found Paul to guide our wedding ceremony. Paul was readily in-touch during the months leading up to our wedding regarding the details and specifics of our wedding. We had quite a fair number of rather unique components to our wedding and our ceremony, and Paul was not only flexible, but helpful and supportive of those unique components. I think he truly enjoyed guiding us through our ceremony, and we SURELY enjoyed him doing so! Paul is even-keeled, with a kind and clear voice, and a fantastic selection of beautifully written options for the ceremony itself. He knew just how to accent our interests and the concepts we felt to be important. Paul also did a 9am rehearsal with us the day before our wedding, on rather short notice, and this was the very morning after his return from vacationing in Europe! I cannot tell you how many people approached us to tell us that our ceremony was literally the best they've ever attended, hitting notes of Carl Sagan and star-dust at our request. You simply could not ask for a more helpful and kind person, who truly loves doing this, to officiate your wedding. Well done Paul, and thank you so very much.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the nice review! Yes, your ceremony was very unique and it ranks among my most favorite! I was very happy to be a part of your wedding!

Paul is great !!!! I would recommend him to everyone!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you! I appreciate that!

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2016

Paul helped to make our ceremony perfect! He provided some great suggestions and provided a wonderful ceremony that incorporated our beliefs.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review! It was a pleasure to officiate your wedding!

Brendda · Married on 11/14/2015

Paul had very flexible dates and my wedding was on a Saturday and I got my Marriage License back on Wednesday. It was so much faster than what I thought I would be.
    He had like 24 hours to prepare the votes of my wedding because I talked to him that I need asap an Officiant to the next day and he was there on time and had a lot of sweet and romantic things to say. For sure having somebody so professional made my day much unforgettable!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Judy · Married on 10/31/2015

Paul did such a nice job officiating our ceremony. He was very flexible and patient when our wedding was delayed, and we received a lot of compliments on his ceremony!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

Paul was an amazing officiant and helped my husband and I pick out a ceremony that not only would please our families but truly fit our personality. Paul had even found a new type of unity ceremony where we used chocolate to show that we loved each other. I would recommend him to anyone that is going to be getting married.

Sent on 12/25/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

I got married on September 12th of this year. I had only been engaged since May! I contacted Paul and he was fabulous! Considering there was a bit of distance, our communication was mostly through E-mail. Very quick in getting back to me and willing to let me make changes if I needed with ease. I would recommend Paul for any wedding occasion!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Sara · Married on 06/18/2016

Paul was really great to work with! We did this remotely from Washington, DC and he was super flexible getting our information and putting together a plan.

I would recommend!