24 Reviews for Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant

Licensed (6)
Non-religious (4)
Rehearsal (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

Paul was great! I would highly recommend!!!

Photo for Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant Review - Paul officiating our St. Patrick’s Day wedding ceremony!
Profile Picture Patricia , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have made a better choice when we chose Paul as our wedding officient! We first spoke to Paul at a Bridal Show where we'd won a framed photograph he took outside the George Eastman house. Since then, we'd had many meetings with him where he made sure we were comfortable with the process and allowed us to discuss what we wanted him to talk about, with no pressure. Once we gave him all the details of how we met and what our lives together have been like, he went home and had us the first draft of a ceremony within 24 hours. He also allowed us to make changes whenever needed, and made sure he was inclusive of all backgrounds no matter how diverse our family was (very diverse).

He was also well worth the money, considering he didn't ask much for the kind of service he provided. He even ensured my wife had somewhere to put her vows both before and after she read them, because dresses don't have pockets.

If you're getting married, Paul is a no-brainer when it comes to your wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

He did a great job, He was on time and very professional. Paul was very responsive and provided a great service to me for my wedding!! I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paul was absolutely wonderful, patient and kind. He created a personalized ceremony with extraordinary presenting skills. Leading up to the wedding and during the wedding he was a source of calm and encouragement. My beautiful wife and I will always highly recommend him. Thank you, Paul!

Profile Picture Jenn, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paul was the officiant for our wedding 9/16/2017 and the ceremony was better than we could have imagined. Paul is responsive, professional, and very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Briana, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was trying to coordinate a wedding on behalf of our daughter. She and her fiancé are both in the Army, stationed in Alabama, and due to changes in their circumstances, they decided to marry earlier than anticipated. I had a month and a half to pull their wedding together. I found Paul online and he was very affordable. Thankfully, he was available when I needed him. I needed an officiant who was professional in every way--reliable, proactive, responsive, adaptable, and articulate, and I found that Paul's many 5-star reviews were well earned. He was great at follow-up and making sure all our I's were dotted and T's were crossed to ensure that the wedding ceremony went smoothly and according to law. I'd recommend him without hesitation to anyone, whether for a religious or non-denominational ceremony.

Profile Picture Julie, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Thank you Paul for making our special day so memorable!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paul did a fantastic job officiating our wedding. From our initial meeting to the day of he was extremely professional and easy to work with. The only guidelines my husband and I had for our ceremony was something short and sweet and Paul was able to give us a bunch of options to choose from and tailored the perfect ceremony for us. He sent our marriage license in to the local town clerk promptly and our marriage certificates were waiting for us when we got back from our honeymoon.

I would highly recommend Paul!

Profile Picture Felicia, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Paul was a great officiant for my wedding! He was professional and extremely flexible in customizing our ceremony to our liking!

Profile Picture Cara, 6/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Paul was great! Made us feel comfortable and went above and beyond to make our day special

Profile Picture Jen, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would recommend Paul to anyone getting married. He made the process stress free and easy going! He has many ceremony options to choose from and gives you input when needed.

Profile Picture Cassie , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Paul was great! He was early to the ceremony and was very patient when our youngest child started screaming in the middle of it! I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paul was amazing! Helped with our script! Responded to emails within hours! And was so helpful throughout the entire process! We got so many compliments on Pauls ceremony and delivery of our wedding script! So happy we went with Paul! Would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Katherine, 1/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Paul was amazing to work with. He was very quick to respond and was super helpful with any questions we had along the way! So glad he was able to be a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Felice, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Paul was great. My fiance and I weren't sure what we wanted to do for our ceremony, Paul provided amazing samples, which we edited and mixed to create our own unique ceremony. Paul was very responsive, professional, and thorough to make sure our ceremony was perfect (and it was)!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so very lucky to have found Paul to guide our wedding ceremony. Paul was readily in-touch during the months leading up to our wedding regarding the details and specifics of our wedding. We had quite a fair number of rather unique components to our wedding and our ceremony, and Paul was not only flexible, but helpful and supportive of those unique components. I think he truly enjoyed guiding us through our ceremony, and we SURELY enjoyed him doing so! Paul is even-keeled, with a kind and clear voice, and a fantastic selection of beautifully written options for the ceremony itself. He knew just how to accent our interests and the concepts we felt to be important. Paul also did a 9am rehearsal with us the day before our wedding, on rather short notice, and this was the very morning after his return from vacationing in Europe! I cannot tell you how many people approached us to tell us that our ceremony was literally the best they've ever attended, hitting notes of Carl Sagan and star-dust at our request. You simply could not ask for a more helpful and kind person, who truly loves doing this, to officiate your wedding. Well done Paul, and thank you so very much.

Profile Picture User6989622, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paul is great !!!! I would recommend him to everyone!!!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Paul helped to make our ceremony perfect! He provided some great suggestions and provided a wonderful ceremony that incorporated our beliefs.

Profile Picture Michelle , 6/12/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

Paul had very flexible dates and my wedding was on a Saturday and I got my Marriage License back on Wednesday. It was so much faster than what I thought I would be.
He had like 24 hours to prepare the votes of my wedding because I talked to him that I need asap an Officiant to the next day and he was there on time and had a lot of sweet and romantic things to say. For sure having somebody so professional made my day much unforgettable!

Profile Picture Brendda, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Paul did such a nice job officiating our ceremony. He was very flexible and patient when our wedding was delayed, and we received a lot of compliments on his ceremony!

Profile Picture Judy, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paul was an amazing officiant and helped my husband and I pick out a ceremony that not only would please our families but truly fit our personality. Paul had even found a new type of unity ceremony where we used chocolate to show that we loved each other. I would recommend him to anyone that is going to be getting married.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

I got married on September 12th of this year. I had only been engaged since May! I contacted Paul and he was fabulous! Considering there was a bit of distance, our communication was mostly through E-mail. Very quick in getting back to me and willing to let me make changes if I needed with ease. I would recommend Paul for any wedding occasion!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Paul was really great to work with! We did this remotely from Washington, DC and he was super flexible getting our information and putting together a plan.

I would recommend!