Paul & Miranda Photography Reviews

31 | Boulder, CO

31 Reviews for Paul & Miranda Photography

Kelsey · event on 10/19/2014

My fiancé and I contacted Paul and Miranda for our engagement photos. Paul was absolutely awesome to work with. My fiancé was a bit nervous at the beginning of our shoot, but Paul was so easy going and quickly made him feel comfortable.

The turn around time on our photos was super quick, and the photos themselves are absolutely AMAZING. I still can't get over how great they turned out.

I would definitely recommend Paul and Miranda to anyone looking for unique, quality photography. We will certainly be using them in the future!! :)

Sent on 12/19/2014

Thank you so much Kelsey! You guys are awesome! xoxo

Paul and Miranda not only took amazing pictures but made the day more fun! I will be recommending them to anyone I know getting married. We couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Gerilyn · Married on 10/10/2014

I cannot recommend these photographers enough. They are creative, professional, fun, organized and talented. My photos for both my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures came out amazing. I am so pleased with the shots they chose and the quality of the end product. Look no further for photographers in the Central Ohio area!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Aww thanks Geri!!! xoxo

Emmalee · Married on 08/23/2014

Paul and Miranda were wonderful throughout the entire process. They were helpful, informative, and patient! The day of the wedding they were thorough and fit in great with our friends and family. The pictures they provided were perfect and I would recommend them to anyone looking for not only great pictures but great partners to work with and trust!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Thank you Emmalee! You guys are wonderful! Love you! xoxo

Lyndsey · Married on 08/16/2014

Paul and Miranda were very friendly and personable. They helped us feel comfortable, beautiful, and special during one of the most important days of our lives! When I look through my pictures, I can still feel the emotions I was feeling the day of my wedding!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Leslie · Married on 07/04/2014

Paul and Miranda are personable and reliable. They captured all of the small moments of our wedding without interrupting our guests! I'm obsessed with our wedding photos and strongly recommend Paul and Miranda photography to everyone!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Thank you Leslie!

Jennifer · Married on 05/10/2014

Paul and Miranda were absolutely fantastic. They made our wedding day so much fun. My husband does not like having his picture taken and throughout the day they kept us laughing and upbeat so our pictures turned out great! By the end of the night they fit right in with both our crazy families and I could not have imagined a better duo to have with us on our special day.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Paul & Miranda Photography's reply:

Thanks Jen! You guys are awesome and we loved meeting your families! xoxo

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2014

Paul and Miranda treated my husband and I like family throughout the entire process! They were so easy to work with and were attentive to every question we had. We absolutely LOVE our wedding pictures, and we have gotten rave reviews from family and friends! Our guests even commented on how lovely Paul and Miranda were on our wedding day. We are over the moon about the whole experience!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Thank you so much Lauren! We are here whenever you need us! ;-) xoxo

Mary · Married on 11/02/2013

Paul & Miranda Lewis are wonderful!!! My husband, Felix, and I enjoyed getting to know them as well as working with them. They are warm, authentic, sincere people who are passionate about their craft. We could not be happier with the quality (and selection!) of their work - from our engagement shoot as well as the events tied to our wedding day. They were responsive via email and phone and very flexible with regard to timing and our wishes with regard to the shots we wanted to be sure to get. They managed to capture EVERYONE who attended our wedding. They were not in any way intrusive while the ceremony and reception were going on. They also had great ideas and a terrific sense of humor. Our family and friends enjoyed meeting them. They assimilated very well :) We hated for the experience to end, as we truly enjoyed our time spent with them and hope we'll continue to remain in touch.
    We highly recommend them for your wedding or event!!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Ryan · Married on 09/07/2013

We absolutely LOVED working with Paul and Miranda. They were such a breath of fresh air. They were extremely flexible and always kept our best interests in mind. Even the people who attended our wedding talked about how awesome they were! We would absolutely recommend them to anyone interested in QUALITY pictures and an overall EXCELLENT experience. Paul and Miranda, we love you guys!!!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Ryan · Married on 09/07/2013

Paul and Miranda were absolutely incredible to work with. The quality and quantity of photos they provided exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Paul and Miranda, thanks for capturing the most wonderful moments of our special night. We love you guys!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Sean · Married on 07/20/2013

Our wedding date was actually 04/04/2014.

Amazing people with a great talent! They were so flexible with the weather on the wedding day and captured some great photos and memories! Prior to our wedding, they were easy to get in contact with, offered suggestions and were there for overall support during this busy time of our lives. We would HIGHLY recommend Paul and Miranda to capture your special day, we will be using them for many more pictures in our near future, maternity, baby and family photos because we just love their work and how cooperative they are. They are not just your photographers, they quickly become your friends and get to you know on a personal level. We LOVE Paul and Miranda and are so excited we went with them for our wedding photography. Thank you Paul and Miranda!

Sean and Kelli Peterson

Sent on 09/14/2013

Paul and Miranda are great photographers and they are full of contagious energy. We had so much fun with them at the engagement shoot and at our wedding. They are very professional and listen to your ideas. The wedding photos are absolutely beautiful and they captured every moment of our day perfectly. We would recommend them to anyone - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Paul and Miranda were very fun to work with, and our wedding photos are beautiful. Through engagement photos, to the wedding day we had nothing but great things to say about them. We can't wait to see our wedding album, and wedding portrait.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Emily · Married on 04/20/2013

We used Paul and Miranda at our beach wedding as well as the reception after in Columbus. Paul and Miranda were exceptional at making all of my guests feel comfortable so that we were able to get amazing, natural pictures. They were prompt with returning our pictures, made us feel comfortable, and were so
    Much fun!! Our pictures ending up being gorgeous!! Do yourself a favor and book them now and and book early!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2013

Paul and Miranda did a fantastic job photographing our engagement photos; not only did they drive an hour out of their way to photograph us but they gave us some beautiful photos. We had so much fun with them during the shoot. Then when it came time to photographing our wedding a couple of days ago, they were on time, very professional, easy to work with (we had so much fun with them), and they went above and beyond the call of duty. By the end of the night we felt as though we made life long friends. We cannot wait to see our photos.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Emily · Married on 02/02/2013

Paul and Miranda were more than amazing to work with! They arrived to me ready to go and anxious for great shots. They had amazing ideas for the day and stuck with us every moment to capture the special times. They are incredibly professional and not to mention SO much fun to be around. I highly recommend them for a wedding, they make a great team.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2012

My husband and I are celebrating our two year anniversary this November 10th. Through out this time we have been to several weddings and have never seen the quality, service, and professionalism that both Paul and Miranda provide. We are still so grateful for the experience we had with them.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Paul & Miranda Photography's reply:

Wow, thank you Jess! That really means a lot to us! I honestly can't believe it's been almost two years! I feel like we were with you on that day not long ago! Love you guys xoxo

Paul and Miranda did a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding photos. We could have not been happier with the results. They capture all the great moments I was hoping for. When I look at the photos I can’t believe that it is us we just look like a couple out of Hollywood. They really made our day special and would recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Paul & Miranda did an amazing job for our wedding at the Darby House. They were professional, prompt and really great with our families. Most importantly, they captured every moment of our wedding beautifully. We were so pleased with the photographs and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Paul & Miranda were wonderful! They made us feel so comfortable during our engagement photos and on our wedding day. It was like hanging out with good friends. When we got the proofs back, I couldn't stop looking at them - I felt like I was looking at proofs from a magazine shoot. They made us look great and captured the best moments from our special day.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Alison · Married on 08/04/2012

Paul and Miranda were not only our photographers, they became our friends. They drove to my parents' house (site of our wedding) numerous times to meet with us before the wedding. They were both very professional and got the job done on the day of the wedding, but also felt like part of our wedding party because they were so supportive with their comforting words throughout the day. Our pictures are AMAZING! They captured every important moment as well as the "in between" moments. So, we highly recommend Paul and Miranda as photographers and as people you want around you on your wedding day! They are simply... THE BEST!!!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Rebecca · Married on 07/13/2012

I first met Paul & Miranda at a bridal show and I just knew they were going to be a perfect fit for our wedding! They were so easy to work with and so fun, from our engagement photos, a fun gift for my husband and finally our wedding day. The pictures turned out great and they captured everything we needed them to! They were responsive to all my calls and emails and gave me a peace of mind for the day of, I wish I had more events for them to shoot!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Christine and Meghal · Married on 06/09/2012

Paul and Miranda are a great team! They made us feel comfortable and they blended right in with the group. Our day began extremely early in the morning and Paul and Miranda were with us from the very start. We had a Hindu wedding ceremony and they did a wonderful job of capturing every moment. They have great personalities and are the best at what they do. Our pictures are beautiful and we are so happy to have these images to remind us of our special day and cherish for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2012

Paul and Miranda were amazing to work with! Felt very comfortable with them from the beginning. Photos turned out fantastic! Would recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 08/02/2012