Paul McGrady Entertainment Reviews

Paul McGrady Entertainment 5
  • Stanley

Stanley Heasley · Married on 08/03/2019

Paul is a Pro!

I am Father of the Bride. You know... the guy who pays the bills. What can I say... Paul is a Pro! Paul had to balance varied requests from those at the reception and he did so masterfully. Paul was on time and handled his set up without assistance. From his first words you know he has that radio voice of a DJ... not overwhelming, just right. Everyone loved his selections and his ability to handle all requests without a glitch. Did I mention that Paul was a great value! You will not be disappointed with Paul as your DJ!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Dawn · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful reception thanks to Paul!

We had an awesome reception! Paul had everyone dancing the whole evening. From the moment he announced the wedding party to the last song everything was perfection. Thank you so much Paul!

Lindsey Fano · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome dancing all night long

We were so fortunate to have Paul be the DJ for our wedding in October. He listened to what we wanted and was able to make the night even more fun than we thought. In addition to the great music, Paul was great at keeping the reception on schedule and very professional the whole night. Thanks Paul for making our reception a huge success!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Alexa · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding DJ

We went with Paul McGrady as our wedding DJ and we were not disappointed! He was running a special at the time and we got a great value. He worked with us every step of the way and was easy to reach any time we had a question. His energy and positive attitude made for a great night and most importantly, he kept the party going!

Andrew Miller · Married on 09/01/2018

Dj paul is amazing

Paul did the music for our ceremony along with our wedding reception. Paul was affordable and extremely professional. We met with Paul a few weeks before our wedding and he told us “my job is to keep folks on the dance floor and enjoying themselves”, let me tell you Paul did just that. We had a 6-hour reception and Paul had the dance floor packed with guests the entire time while still playing the genres of music we liked. We also purchased up lighting from Paul for the reception hall at Lakeview and it made the room look amazing. Overall Paul is an excellent DJ and I would recommend him for your wedding, he did an amazing job with ours!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 08/25/2018

Best DJ ever!!!

Paul was the absolute best DJ ever! He graciously worked with me and my husband through a venue and date change. He completely created the flow of our reception, while making sure all of the reception events ran smoothly and on time. The sound quality for the ceremony and reception was spot on and the music was amazing! Our wedding was in August, and our guests are still raving about our wedding. Thank you so very much for making our wedding day so wonderful! We couldn’t have done it without you!!!!!

Gratefully,
    Alexis and Patrick

Paul McGrady Entertainment 6
    Paul McGrady Entertainment 7
    Paul McGrady Entertainment 8
    Sent on 12/17/2018

Sarah Worth · Married on 07/28/2018

Best Night of My Life!!!!

Paul is such a great DJ!!! Great song choices and everyone was dancing until the very end!!! :) I never danced that much in my whole life! The uplighting really made the hall look so beautiful! Thank you Paul for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Sherry

Sherry Maczko · Married on 06/09/2018

I loved Paul so much at my first wedding I had to have him for my second.

Paul is the best dj there is. He makes the event a night to remember. I know a lot of dj’s and I can’t imagine having anyone else. He makes the night absolutely amazing. He know exactly what to do and when to do it. Anyone that hires him will not be disappointed. I will even bet you there will be people up on that floor that haven’t danced in years. He from the entrance to the last song is just so professional but at same time so much fun. No one should not have Paul for their event.

Dan Mccollum · Married on 04/06/2018

Our Wedding

Paul was very responsive to our plans and worked with us to make our reception a wonderful experience. His enthusiasm is very contagious. He also worked us to play a song that we had written and recorded.

During the reception he kept things moving and made excellent suggestions which improved on the evening. He kept folks on the dance floor without being intrusive. His equipment is high quality and the sound was terrific. It was perfect for our needs. He helped to make our special day perfect.

I would highly recommend Paul for your next gathering.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Heidi · Married on 12/31/2017

Best DJ around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Dara · Married on 12/01/2017

Paul did our daughters as well as our sons wedding and he did an amazing job! Paul was not just a “disc jockey” he totally intertained our guests, with his blow up guitars and other numerous props. Paul just made our weddings so much fun!! Since our daughters wedding 22 year ago we’ve seen Paul at numerous venues and always enjoy his talents. Thanks Paul for being the best at what you do!!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Bethany · Married on 11/24/2017

Best DJ around! He plays the best music and is so fun and friendly.

• F

Frank · Married on 11/09/2017

Paul was the DJ at our Class reunion. Did so much more than playing music, he assumed the Master of Ceremonies role and engaged the classmates into the entertainment. A great ice-breaker for those of us who drifted apart over the last 40 years. He enjoined the individuals back into a class! Also, when he played Kodachrome I almost lost it. GREAT DJ, none better.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Molly · Married on 10/21/2017

Paul is an amazing DJ. Very outgoing, interactive & spot on with every single thing. He made sure our ceremony & reception went perfect. We couldn't have chose anyone better. 100% recommend

Maria · Married on 10/14/2017

Shady DJ'd our Class Reunion! Everyone had a great time! He was very accommodating with requests! I would definitely hire him again!!!!

Paul McGrady Entertainment 9
    Paul McGrady Entertainment 10
    Paul McGrady Entertainment 11

Steve · Married on 10/07/2017

Paul is absolutely incredible. He added an extra element to our wedding celebration that pushed it over the top and kept the party going all night. He kept the crowd involved and is an overall great emcee. I highly recommend him.

Paul McGrady Entertainment 12

Sonya · Married on 10/07/2017

Paul is amazing! He was the DJ at our wedding and did an amazing job! He kept the crowd entertained and they LOVED him! He already knows what to do; just book him! He is so awesome!!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/01/2017

Paul is amazing! He is the reason for my favorite wedding day memories! Paul is a complete professional, very affordable, and accommodating. I had a brunch morning wedding and Paul was able to fit me in despite a late night booking. Paul is the life of the party, keeps the crowd engaged and the reception moving in the pace it needs to. I can not express how happy I was with Paul and the special something that he adds to make your special day a day that is organized and the most fun! Paul loves what he does and it's evident in his actions and demeanor.

Paul McGrady Entertainment 13

Mike · Married on 06/24/2017

Paul walked Sarah and I through every little step before and during the wedding reception. We had a pretty particular playlist and he accommodated every song and request. Throughout the reception, he double checked with us for next steps and songs to play next. He kept the guests energetic and dancing all night. The sound system and lights were great, too! Thanks, Paul!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Beth · Married on 06/03/2017

All I can say is, OUTSTANDING! Paul made our day! He offered advice during the planning process. He made sure our entire event ran smoothly. The lighting he provided made the entire venue look beautiful. I cant thank him enough for the memories my family will share for a life time.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Christina · Married on 05/06/2017

I highly recommend DJ Paul McGrady for your wedding or any event you want to keep people on the dance floor and have a great time. I booked Paul McGrady for my May 6, 2017 wedding at Lakeview Resort and everyone's still talking about how fun my wedding reception was. Compared to other DJ's I inquired about, Paul was the better deal for what I paid for and his prices are reasonable. Paul also has lighting for the reception hall I rented and he has a flat rate for that instead of charging per light for the room and brought the amount of lighting it took to make my reception hall look amazing. His equipment is top quality as well. He does it all! From announcing the wedding party, to announcements throughout the night, and playing all of the songs I had requested beforehand. Lakeview Resort wedding specialists love working with DJ Paul McGrady. I booked him months in advance to insure I got DJ Paul McGrady for my wedding. He has a great upbeat personality too and is very upbeat! I'll be referring him to other brides for sure and keeping him in mind for events! Thank you Paul McGrady for making my wedding day amazing!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Rebecca · Married on 03/24/2017

Paul is the simply the best nobody even comes close.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/05/2016

I highly recommend Paul as a DJ. He found all of the songs my mom requested. She wanted some polkas from the 1970s & he found them all for her. He is a very caring person as well. I highly reccommend

Sent on 02/16/2017

Kristy · Married on 10/08/2016

I love Paul.... he is hands down the best DJ around!!!! Seriously he knows his stuff and was also very helpful with other questions we had about lighting and such for our big day!! He’s extremely fair price wise and very professional amd super duper fun!!! I couldn’t think of anyone else I’d rather have DJ one of the biggest days of my life!!!! Simply put.... love me some DJ Grady!!! ❤️

Mandy · Married on 05/07/2016

Paul is an awesome DJ! He kept the dance floor packed all night long.