10 Reviews for Paul Literal Productions, LLC

Documentary (2)
Multi. Cameras (2)
DVD (2)
10 Paul Literal Productions, LLC Reviews

Paul and Abby.....they are super sweet, extremely talented and very patient. We were not the easiest to video but somehow they put together such an awesome video that people cannot stop raving about. I cry every single time I watch it and even the toughest of men that have watched it have shed at least a couple of tears. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer.....just do it! You will not regret it. I can't wait to share our wedding video with our future children one day. Video captures moments that a camera just can't. The wedding day comes and goes in the blink of an eye and you will want to capture every moment possible so you can relive it over and over. Paul and Abby will capture every special moment and make it look even better than the real thing. I fully recommend them! Such a great experience. ??

Profile Picture Hilary, 3/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

This was seriously the BEST money spent on the wedding. I almost didn't get a videographer because my friends and family said that it wasn't necessary, photos are more flexible, etc. but I really wanted one so i booked it. Knowing what i know now, I would have paid 5x as much because I LOVE the video and it really lets you relive that day and take in all the details! It is LITERALLY my favorite part and all thanks to Paul and his team. He is SO talented at what he does. The shots were breathtaking, he made my groom look like a freaking movie star, SOOOO professional, SOOO friendly, there is not enough positive things I could say about them. I know they are in the FL area, but if i need another event shot, i will fly them to follow me anywhere! They are THAT amazing.

Profile Picture laura, 7/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, DVD

Paul and Abby were amazing from start to finish! We met and chatted over coffee about our ideal wedding day and they made it come true with their team and professionalism. The day after the wedding we received our preview video from the wedding and reception and it blew us away, it was perfect and we were so happy that we chose to go with Paul and Abby. We would highly recommend them and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User5614217, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Paul and Abby are amazing! I can honestly say the best money we spent for our whole wedding was on their video. When our family and friends saw the video, everyone was shocked. It felt like you were at our wedding all over again. It really pulled together all of the special moments of our special day. Paul and Abby are so easy to work with and always smiling. They could not provide better customer service. I can not say enough great things about them and their work. Book them! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture lauren, 3/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

I’m not sure where to start! Paul & Abby Literal are some of the kindest, most talented professionals you will ever meet. They took us out to dinner before our wedding so they could get to know us as a couple and our vision. We covered a lot during our dinner meeting that made the wedding day run smoothly for them. They also happily and generously attended our venue walk through with our other vendors. I find it hard to believe that I simply found them from searching the internet!
On the wedding day, they came with an additional videographer, plus a fourth who operated their drone camera. I hardly noticed their shooting at all, all day long. I sometimes wondered if they were even getting any shots, since they blended so much into the background! But, wow, were they! Our highlights video is simply one of the most incredible things I have ever seen, and I say this as a semi-professional videographer/editor. Their style is beautifully cinematic and documentary-like. Most incredibly, they sent us the video on the Wednesday morning after our Sunday night wedding! They captured all of the important moments, and wove them together set to the perfect music, using narration by our officiant and toasts. What they provide is an INCREDIBLE value. They are affordable, fast, sincere, and talented -- a combination that’s difficult to find.

Profile Picture User4858300, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Initially, my Husband and I didn't plan to have a videographer at our wedding. For whatever reason, we didn't put a lot of thought into if we really needed or wanted one. Then we went to a friend's wedding where they had Paul Literal Productions filming their every move. When our friend's highlight video was released, I swear I watched it 20 times. I cried it was so good! I showed it to friends and family and instantly convinced my fiancé that we needed them at our wedding. We were just so impressed with their work and contacted them right away to set up a meeting.

We had a good feeling about the them from the moment we met them. Both Paul and Abby met with us in advance of the wedding to make us feel comfortable, to discuss expectations and to get to know us and our story. By the end of the meeting, we felt like we made genuine friends and were more excited than ever to have them a part of our wedding. The day of the wedding, their presence was so behind the scenes that we never really noticed they were there. We know they were there documenting every moment of our special day because when the highlight video was released just days after our wedding we were so blown away with the work. They captured so many wonderful memories and moments for us. I can't tell you how many times we've heard from friends and family, "That's the best wedding video I have ever seen," or "Whatever you paid for that video was the best money you've ever spent." We are looking forward to receiving our full length video and cannot thank Paul Literal Productions for providing us with something we will treasure forever. We will forever be thankful for their involvement with our fairytale day. We highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Liz, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

First of all I have to say that researching for a videographer for my daughter's "Quince", comparing at least three different videographers and their work I couldn't find a better videographer than Paul Literal Productions. His videos are shoot from different angles and he gives a different perspective to his productions. I can say he captures the essence of my daugther's "Quince" showing through his art who she is, her true self. We wanted to project more than just her outside beauty and material aspect of the event. He capture through his eye the inner beauty, the real sentimental part of the celebration. That could only be done by someone that can see beyond the exterior, think outside the box and is able to project that with his peace of work. Thank you Paul, Abby and his staff/crew members Bambi and Reight.

Profile Picture User4172900, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They captured every moment and emotion perfectly. When I watch our video it brings me back to exactly how I felt that day which is something I never want to forger!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul Literal and his wife were beyond exceptional! They captured the very spirit of our wedding and seemed to find every perfect and beautiful moment of our day! They were friendly and professional and they worked so well with our photographer that she was wanting to enlist their services for future projects requiring both video and photography. The sound quality was perfect and the completed video still brings tears to our eyes every time we watch it! They had a gorgeous highlight video ready only two days after the wedding and the finished video with the most perfect soundtrack all completed not even a month after! All wrapped up in a wonderful wooden box with a slide lid and our video on two CD discs and even a custom wooden thumb drive so we can take it and share with everyone.! I cannot recommend Paul and his team enough! If you want your moment on video to enjoy forever then there is no better suggestion! It is nothing short of magic what he can do and the feeling you will be left with after seeing his work will leave you wanting to press play again and again. He has a Facebook page and a website with all of his past work. Please, I beg you all, check out what he can do! It truly is amazing!

Profile Picture Todd, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Phenomenal!! Any one who has seen the highlights of my wedding video can not stop raving about how wonderful and touching the video is. It is as if you were really there for the occasion. Paul made sure that every sentimental moment is captured. If you have any special requests of any other thing, he is more than willing to make sure your special day is recorded in your momento. Paul is very professional and respectful in all aspects, and worked well with me, my wedding party, my guests, and other vendors. He is very fast to respond to you if you have any questions, and again special requests. My video was also made in a timely and reasonable manner, unlike other videographers who tend to tell you it will be ready by a certain time, then ends up in your mailbox 4-5 months later. Value: you will not find anyone as reasonably priced as Paul for the diligence and excellent work he puts in your video (both capturing and editing your video). Flexibility: excellent. He traveled to Jacksonville to capture my video. Even though he did not know the area very well, he has a great eye to take video on areas and subjects that added beautiful and meaningful detail to my wedding video. He is also a videographer who does other types of events. I can't wait to have a birthday party for my son recorded on video. His work is that awesome!!!

Profile Picture User3232375, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews