83 Reviews for Paul Kwak Productions

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Paul Kwak was absolutely AMAZING! He was our dream wedding videographer from the very start. Paul was nice, accommodating, and was incredibly easy to work with. My husband and I were very busy then with work, school and preparing for the wedding, but Paul was patient with us. Not only is he professional but his artistry is tops. Just check out his portfolio. I had sifted through tons and tons (i mean it) of videographers on different wedding websites but compared to all of them, I just love Paul Kwak's style and creativity the most. It's been two months since our wedding and my heart just swells up with joy every time I watch our wedding video. My husband and I LOVE the video. I know, i know, I'm cheesy, but I literally cry every time I watch it, it truly was the best day ever. And you would want that to be captured by someone who knows his craft. Paul's response time is also amazing, so you'll defo appreciate his work ethic. To every bride out there, lemme tell you...book this dude. The wedding dress will get dirty, the cake will be eaten, the flowers will wilt, but the memories of the day you marry the love of your life will never be forgotten.

Profile Picture Ros, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul and his wife were so awesome throughout the whole process. He replied super fast and efficiently to all my questions. They showed up on time and were super friendly and easy to work with! They made my wedding video beautiful and were definitely worth the investment. So glad I chose them to be my videographer.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Paul Kwak Films is one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding! Photos of you wedding are wonderful, but video allows you to transport back to that day and relive the joy all over again. Every time my husband and I watch our video we can't help but feel all the love and emotion we were carrying that day. Paul didn't miss a single moment, and the best part is I can't ever remember seeing him or his equipment. He knew exactly where to be so we can enjoy our day without having cameras in our faces. The edited trailer he made looked like a cinematic masterpiece! The cuts, the music, everything worked together so seamlessly. Thank you so much again, Paul. You've given us a priceless gift that we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We couldn't of picked a better videographer. Paul integrated himself effortlessly into our big day, and it resulted in the most beautiful memories that we can watch forever!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are beyond thrilled that we booked Paul for our wedding day. Paul and his team are simply put, the best. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Paul was extremely responsive, friendly, nice, professional, and helpful. On our wedding day, both Paul and his wife were absolutely amazing. They were both incredibly respectful of moments, but somehow captured every moment from start to finish.

When we got our wedding video, we were floored. Admittedly, we were both in tears and watched the video multiple times. Our family member and friends have commented that it is the best wedding video that they have ever seen. Everyone, including us, have been in awe of Paul's attention to detail and ability to capture all of the emotions and small/big moments that made the day so special. The video was exactly what we were looking for and more. We are so thankful that we will always be able to relive our wedding day through his beautiful video.

I highly recommend Paul and his team. We are so happy we got to work with them.

Profile Picture Mana, 8/26/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Hiring Paul for our videographer was one of the best decisions we made for our Malibu wedding this summer! Paul was professional and easy to work with. He followed the wedding party around on the day of wedding and captured all the best moments. Our wedding highlight video was beautifully shot/ edited and way above my expectations!! My wife and I are very impressed and absolutely love the videos we received. I would highly recommend Paul to others!

Thank you Paul!

Jonathan & Yaoyao Wang

Profile Picture Jonathan, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Paul and his wife were so awesome to work with. Any time I needed something or had a questioned Paul responded within minutes! The video from our wedding was nothing short of amazing and it was everything I had hoped for and more!

Profile Picture Stephaniw, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul was extremely professional and a pleasure to be around throughout our wedding. The guests did not even notice him from what they say. Watching our wedding video feels like a major studio movie production. We could not be more pleased with how it turned out and the people I have shared it with have said they have never seen such an amazing wedding video. I agree. I could not have wished for a better person to have film our wedding. Thank you, Paul, for beautifully capturing our most magical wedding!

Profile Picture Toby, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Couldn't have asked for a better videographer! We had so much fun with Paul and our video turned out AMAZING!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul and his team are amazing! They worked so efficiently and cohesively with all my other vendors, especially my photographer. The whole process was seamless and they were such a pleasure to work with. We received our videos in less than 2 months after our wedding, and we absolutely love them. High quality in all aspects, we would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kellie, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Paul was very easy to work with on the big day. He captured the special moments behind the scene and the results were great!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Paul Kwak was amazing! He is so easy to work with! He is a great videographer and I wouldn't have changed a thing! Paul's videos are truly breathtaking!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul was absolutely amazing to work with. He arrived right on time and was great at capturing beautiful shots of our wedding. In addition to our highlights video, we received all of the ceremony footage and big points during the reception which we will watch for years to come!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul and his lovely wife were great to work with!!! They captured the essence of our wedding day and the love that me and my husband have for each other. I have and will continue to recommend this company to anyone looking for wedding videography!!!

Profile Picture Janelle, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Paul and Susanna were very professional in their work and also extremely friendly people! I loved the artistic angles they used during the wedding and felt like I could trust them to know what poses and locations would be the best at capturing our special day. Since I was planning my wedding day without a wedding planner, they gave helpful suggestions and were very accommodating - so important when you're deep in the wedding planning! I would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking about adding videography to their wedding memories!

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul kwak productions was amazing! My husband and I were on the fence about having a videographer, but Paul kwak productions remained friendly, prompt and caring! And we do not regret our decision AT ALL. The video is beautiful and flawless and we are so thankful we have this memory to keep with us forever.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul was great. He was on top of everything planning-wise, and on the day-of he arrived early, and knew exactly how and when to speak up about footage he needed and when to blend into the background. And the final product was just fantastic!

Profile Picture Liz , 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Paul and his wife did an amazing job with our highlight video! I'm absolutely in love with it and I am really glad we went with them! Paul was very responsive to all my questions before we booked and after. I wanted specific shots for him to get the day of the wedding and it was so nice to see some of those shots in our highlight video and then of course in all of the day of footage. He already knew my photographer so it worked out really nicely. What is also so amazing was that I didn't even notice them filming during the whole day and that speaks volumes! Thank you so much for doing such a great job!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Paul was great to work with and we loved his video!

Profile Picture Betsy, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul is THE best videographer I found. I had to look through a lot due to the fact the Paul was unavailable at first. The product and service he provides, along with his affordable pricing made it impossible to find someone to compete with him. I was ESTATIC when I found out he had an opening. My day would not have been the same without Paul and his wife. They got the best shots, and they put forth so much effort into showing the uniqueness of your wedding, you would think they were family. Paul added zero stress to my day, was 100% professional and I would highly recommend him to anyone searching for a videographer!!

Profile Picture Trisha, 10/8/16, 1 Review

Dear Bride and Groom,

If you are lucky enough to stumble upon Paul's page before your date is booked, we urge you to book him immediately. I consider myself extremely blessed to have nabbed him for our wedding day. My husband and I could not be happier with our videos. If you check out his videos online, the quality of his videos will speak for themselves. What may not be obvious is that he perfectly captured the emotion of our wedding day, our relationship, and all that was important to us.

He was also an absolute delight to work with, and I have nothing but high praise for Paul and Susanna. They made the process so much easier by being informative and flexible - two qualities you will greatly appreciate in vendors. On the day of, he was very kind to this nervous bride. Paul was always on the ball and exactly in the right places, even when no one was there to give directions. He was also extremely timely with his responses and delivery - zero frustrations.

Go ahead and book Paul, dear Bride and Groom. You will love him and his wonderful wife, not to mention the final videos.

Profile Picture User7539353, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul Kwak was very easy to work with. He and his team did a fantastic job and the final products were stunning! Really captured some of the best moments!

Profile Picture User7504813, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul has been excellent to work with! He was very communicative leading up to our wedding day, and willing to meet with us in person to go over all of our questions. We were worried that adding two videographers to our vendors would cause a distraction, but on the day they blended in so nicely and were so great to work with. The edited highlights video captured our day so beautifully and truly represented the overall feel of the entire day. The quality of his work is amazing! We are SO happy we decided to hire Paul, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User5221511, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

During our wedding, Paul was the one vendor we did not worry about at all. He was able to capture our wedding beautifully, but was not intrusive. In fact, we didn't even notice him taking his video, but he still managed to get great close ups. The sound in our venue was a bit echo-y because of high ceilings, but the sound in the video during speeches and toasts came out perfectly. He also stayed about 40 minutes over our agreed upon time to make sure he got all the speeches and dances because our timeline got a bit delayed - if that's not going above and beyond, then I don't know what is! Even more so, he always responded to my emails promptly and professionally. We never once questioned our decision to hire him. We are so happy that we hired Paul as our videographer, and I highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Trisha, 8/20/16, 1 Review