Paul Jayson Photography Reviews

Paul Jayson Photography 3
Paul Jayson Photography 4
Paul Jayson Photography 5

katherine · Married on 05/07/2011

Paul Jayson was a true pleasure! Geoff and I are so pleased and lucky to have booked him to capture our big day! We told him what we were looking for and that's exactly what he did. Not only were we impressed with Paul, but we had a numerous amount of guests come up to us and say what a great Photographer he is. He was on time, worked hard and was one of the reasons are big day went off as lovely as it did. Geoff and I would recommend Paul Jayson to anyone!

Sent on 06/17/2011

Marina · Married on 03/05/2011

Paul,
    We are so happy with the service that we received on our wedding day and after as well. we love our Album & DVD!! We hope to do business with you in the future. I'm sure anyone that uses your services will not be disappointed. Good luck!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Bob · Married on 08/01/2009

The best of the Best, is the only way i can describe the service provided by Paul Jayson photography. If you want someone who puts 110% into capturing every moment with feeling and an artistic eye then this is your photographer. Couldnt be any more pleased with the product he provided.

Sent on 12/08/2011

Candice · Married on 07/24/2009

I have recommended Paul Jayson to everyone that I know who is getting married. He did an amazing job of capturing all the moments of our special day. He was so easy to work with, responded quickly with any questions, was always willing to please the customer, and did so at the best price around. We now have beautiful memories of our day and it is thanks to Paul.

Sent on 01/10/2010

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2008

Paul has been our family photographer for years. He shot my aunt's wedding, my best friend's wedding, as well as my wedding and has done more than an awesome job on everything. My colleagues can not believe the quality of his pictures. I do not have one complaint about Paul when he shot my wedding. He made everyone feel very compfortable through the whole process. He showed up on time and produced AMAZING work for what I think to be a very reasonable if not lower than average price. Paul is beyond friendly and was very proactive in the planning process for the wedding as well as after the wedding. I would recommend Paul in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking for a photgrapher whether it be for a wedding or a family picture. All of his work is absolutely SUPERB!! THANK YOU AGAIN PAUL FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!!

Sent on 02/02/2010

Kara · Married on 05/25/2008

Paul is such an amazing photographer and so easy to work with! My pictures came out so incredible, better than I had even expected! I will definitely be recommending him to my friends and family!

Sent on 01/18/2010

Kiersten · Married on 05/10/2008

I cannot say enough good things about Paul and his amazing skills as a photographer. My husband and I got married in May 2008 and Paul was our photographer. I wish I could show you the pictures because they are absolutely beautiful! Paul was so easy to work with. My husband is notorious for closing his eyes when a picture is taken and I was worried we wouldn't have any good shots of him. Paul worked magic and in all of our pictures my husband's eyes are open. Paul was very discreet during the service and the reception, and still managed to capture the most beautiful moments on film. I loved having so many options for my Bridal album. Paul has worked tirelessly with my MIL, my mom and me on our albums. He goes above and beyond to provide you with a great experience on your wedding day and in making all of those memories last forever through photography.

Sent on 05/01/2010
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2014

Paul was a pure delight to work with! He was always available to answer any questions we had leading up to our wedding and always responded quickly. On the day of the wedding he went above and beyond. When my husbands best man disappeared when they were getting ready, Paul stepped in and helped my husband get ready all while taking pictures of him! We decided to do first look pitctures. At the last minute I decided to do a first look with my father as well. Paul arranged it within seconds! When we were outside taking pictures he noticed a weed in the distance, ran up to it and pulled it out so it wouldn't 'ruin the shot'. After the wedding, he made sure we got our Thank You pictures early so we could send out thank you cards. These are only a few of the many examples I have. Choosing Paul Jayson to be your wedding photographer would be the best decision you could make!

Sent on 06/16/2014

James · Married on 10/12/2012

Very professional, great photographer. Took lovely beautiful pictures and wasn't "in the way" in any sense at the wedding. (E.g., let us enjoy it without having to pose too much).

(The only reason for the loss of a half a star was some minor miscommunication that was largely our fault. Our mother in law wrote a check for the wrong amount for the last payment, which we didn't find out until we contacted him. Then he accidentally mailed the pictures to the wrong apartment (wrote G as an 8) and it was sent back to him and he expedited the pictures to us which arrived quickly after that. He did show images of the response from the post office, and its very understandable mistake. So my wife was stressed that the photos would not arrive before Christmas, but they barely did -- arrived on the Xmas Eve for a wonderful present.)

Sent on 05/10/2013

Paul was always very curtious, pleasant, and patient with us. He was able to accommodate whatever we wanted and we were happy to have worked with him.

Sent on 04/06/2013

Tracy · Married on 09/17/2011

Paul is a very nice man who is a very good photographer. He has very good energy and is very accommodating. He is very reliable and works very hard for your wedding day. During the formal poses, I was a bit stressed out because we did not have a great deal of time to take them before the reception. We should have scheduled more time before the ceremony to take other formals with the wedding party - in different areas. We were married at Le Chambord and while they boast several acres of property, you really only had a couple of areas to work with that make good background. I somewhat wish we were able to do more creative, artistic photography - it was kind of cookie cutter. Besides the formal poses, Paul is very unobtrusive and you barely notice him taking all the other pictures. Overall, the photos are absolutely beautiful and I would recommend Paul.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Elaine · Married on 08/06/2010

My husband and I were very please with Paul Jayson Photography. He worked very hard to please us. He was very dedicated and attentive to detail. I loved the entire package the I bought and it was very reasonable priced.

Sent on 04/08/2011

Alisa · Married on 10/07/2006

Paul was an amazing photographer I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/09/2008

Nancy · Married on 08/30/2014

Paul was fantastic on our wedding day and leading up to it. He is VERY reasonably priced and I got all my photos very quickly after my wedding. His assistant was great and i didnt even know he was taking pictures! I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2014

Paul and his team were wonderful. I could not ask for a better photographer. the wedding pictures were amazing, he was so professional and thorough - he was able to catch everything... the wedding album he did was absolutely beautiful. His services were wroth every penny for the endless memories he was able to provide for us

Sent on 10/27/2015

Very nice and very easy to work with. His finished products are beautiful. His ideas for certain shots and poses are great. I would definitely recommend Paul Jayson!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Barbara · Married on 08/20/2011

It was expensive, but all professional photos are.

Sent on 12/28/2011

Elvera · Married on 06/11/2011

Paul is wonderful he really did a great job with our wedding and we were very pleased with his work. It was beyond our expectations.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Kathleen · Married on 09/25/2010

Paul produced great affordable results for our wedding photographs. I love that he is a small business man in the Hudson Valley that knows how and what people want on their special day. We had so many photos to choose from when it came to designing our album and DVD. Extra hard to pick the ones we wanted for our large prints, there were so many wonderful images and memories to choose from. Thank you Paul Jayson Photography!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Very nice to work with. Was able to give good ideas.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Kristina · Married on 09/09/2011

Paul Jayson's enthusiasm for photography is obvious from the moment you meet him. He is very passionate about each shot he takes. Paul was also extremely attentive to our needs. Everytime I emailed him with a question/concern I would get a response back from him within a couple of hours, if not, then later that night.

Sent on 11/14/2011