Paul Jayson Photography Reviews

Paul Jayson Photography 3
Paul Jayson Photography 4
Paul Jayson Photography 5

Rory and Jeremy · Married on 09/21/2012

We used Paul as our photographer for our 9/21/12 wedding and my husband and I couldn't have been happier. He was extremely professional and accommodating. The value for what we received in our package was by par the best value we found. The photographs were wonderful and captured our special day beautifully! The slide show with the music from our wedding takes us back to that special day every time we watch it. I would recommend Paul to anyone looking for a photographer. Thank you Paul!

Sent on 04/06/2013

Kimberly · Married on 08/25/2012

Paul was great and very professional. He was so easy to work with and everybody felt very comfortable. We were all laughing and having a good time.
    Our pictures are amazing and he managed to capture all the special moments throughout the day beautifully.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Emily · Married on 08/01/2012

Paul did a great job at my wedding! He was very professional but also fun!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Corinna · Married on 07/27/2012

Our pictures are beautiful! Paul was great to work with and I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 08/24/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/13/2012

Paul did an amazing job on our pictures and slideshow. Unfortunately, he was sick the day of our wedding. I was terrified when I found out he would be sending someone else in his place. She was amazing and we couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Sent on 02/16/2013

Chris · Married on 06/23/2012

Paul was absolutely terrific, a real pro. When we initially spoke, he was very helpful in framing the vision that my wife and I had with regards to the pictures we wanted at our wedding. He kept in constant contact in the period prior to the wedding, asking questions and reconfirming all information. On the wedding day, Paul arrived early and was everywhere without being to intrusive, taking great pictures before, during and after the wedding. I highly recommend his work to anyone getting married in the near future.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Madeline · Married on 06/22/2012

I am not the bride, I am the mother of the bride. Mr. Jason was excellent with explaining his role and what he wanted to accomplish on the day of the wedding. It was like -- I didn't have to worry about the photography anymore after speaking with him. On the day of the wedding he took so many pictures and he was excellent at staging the pictures so perfectly. I absolutely recommend his services. I plan to use his services again -- I have another daughter.

Sent on 05/02/2013

Jenny · Married on 06/08/2012

We were thrilled with the work Paul did! When we met him, he was just a good "fit" for us. His personality was laid back, yet incredibly driven. Paul is so creative, has an eye like you wouldn't believe, and seems to capture every moment as it happens! He was amazing to work with, and we found his prices to be quite reasonable. After meeting with him, seeing his work, and reading the wonderful reviews, we knew that he was our "guy"...AMAZING!!!

Sent on 07/04/2012

Theresa · Married on 05/11/2012

If you want gorgeous wedding photos, use Paul Jayson Photography. At our initial meeting, Paul was so personable and knowledgeable about his craft that he put my husband and I right at ease. His work was absolutely stunning! He worked with us to customize a package that we wanted which would incorporate everything we needed. He worked with our budget and talked with us every time we had a question.

On our wedding day Paul was very prompt. He took amazing pictures and he made sure he captured every moment of our day. Paul stayed till the very end of our wedding and took an amazing group shot. I've been to other weddings and I do not remember a photographer ever staying till the end of the wedding! There was not one moment of the wedding that wasn't photographed. He captured it all beautifully.

I would recommend Paul to anyone. He works so hard for you on your day, and he deserves to be recognized as a photographer you would be lucky to have at your wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Meghan · Married on 05/05/2012

Paul Jayson was great to work with. He made a specific package for our needs. His work came out great! I would recommend him to future couples

Sent on 05/31/2012

Marta · Married on 04/27/2012

we met with A LOT of different photographers prior to meeting with Paul and once we set foot in his studio, we knew he was THE ONE! His artistic ability, enthusiasm and attention to detail was unbelievable. It was something we knew we wouldn't be able to find at those huge wedding photo comanies where they have many photographers and you never really know who will be taking the pictures for your special day. He was always polite and very encouraging (I am a bit on the shy side, not one to take pictures)about how beautiful the photos will come out.the quality of work was extraordinary and if I had to do it again I wouldn't change a thing because he really put my magic day into pictures that will live on forever. I can not thank him enough.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Tyron · Married on 02/18/2012

Paul came highly recommended and his reputation is very much deserved. Everyone who have viewed our photographs have been in awe of the shots. We were immediately impressed with the amount of detail and the quality of the photos. It was very hard to decide on which photos we wanted. So we decided to take them all. Paul was able to capture every aspect of our wedding day with remarkable professionalism. We would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a photographer.

Sent on 04/01/2012
  • Kristie

Kristie · Married on 01/07/2012

Absolutely Perfect. i recommend him to ANYONE who needs a hardworking professional photographer

Sent on 02/11/2012

Julianna · Married on 11/13/2011

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Paul Jayson Photography. He was able to capture all the magical moments of that day so we can relive our wedding day at any time. Having to narrow which pictures to include in our album was a struggle since there were so many pictures we loved. I would strongly recommend Paul Jayson Photography to my friends and family!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2011

Paul was fabulous!! In looking at the photos of the reception, he made sure the important people were all in the pictures. He was visible throughout the night but never in the way.

Sent on 12/08/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2011

I would highly recommend Paul Jayson Photography. Paul was great, proffesional, and very personable. His photography packages are very reasonably priced, and would fit any couples budget. He was able to capture all the beautiful moments of the day, never missing a photo opportunity. His work is of quality, and we are very pleased we chose him for our special day.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Kristen · Married on 10/14/2011

Paul Jayson was very professional and did a wonderful job. My husband and I are very happy with all of our pictures.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Janet · Married on 09/30/2011

Paul added so much pleasure to our daughters wedding. He was so flexibil and took pictures we didn't know he was taking. We were so happy when we recieved the pictures and the special memories he made for us. Our guests remarked how nice it was to have a photographer who was never in anyones way. I would highly recommend Paul for any occassinon you would need a photographer for.
    His work is outstanding and so is he.

Sent on 04/24/2012
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 08/21/2011

Paul did a wonderful job with out wedding. His energy was incredible, he was the hardest-working wedding photographer I've seen. He captured amazing details of our wedding, and of my husband and I, who are not so photographic. The photos came out great, and he has been enormously patient while we take forever to pick out our favorites. I would recommend him without reservation.

Sent on 03/01/2012

Mary · Married on 08/12/2011

I can't possibly say enough about Paul. He is an amazing photographer and person! He is very down to earth and keeps you smiling:) He is very professional and gets back to you in a timely manner. He is flexible and does everything he can to make your day as special as it can be. I am so pleased with the service we received from him. I will always cherish the beautiful pictures he took on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Marianne · Married on 07/30/2011

Paul Jayson is wonderful. He followed thru on every promise and then some. He did such a tremendous job taking the pictures, covering everything possible, blending in with all the fun and excitement, mostly unnoticed. His finished products were amazing. My album is gorgeous with beautiful special affects. My DVD of all the pictures put to music is such a gift that we will enjoy forever. And we have a DVD of all the pictures that were taken, if we need to make more. Thanks Paul for a fabulous job. I would highly recommend you to anyone.

Sent on 02/18/2012

Melissa · Married on 07/09/2011

Paul did a great job! He was very professional and was conscientious, making sure that he got a variety of shots. We love the pictures! I am not usually very photogenic, but am very happy with the results. He also had the pictures ready when he said that he would; it is refreshing when a vendor actually does what he says he is going to do. We will definitely recommend him to our friends.

Sent on 08/04/2011

jennifer · Married on 07/02/2011

Paul did a great job on our wedding photos. He took his time taking the pictures and checked to make sure they were coming out well. He also took a lot of pictures of our family and friends like we wanted him to. Paul works to make his customers happy and is always available for any questions. His prices are also very good. I would highly use him again and would refer him to people.

Sent on 07/25/2011

Michael · Married on 06/24/2011

Paul Jayson was a pleasure to work with. Not only did he photograph my wedding, but i hired him for my daughters as well. He was professional and personable from start to finish. He was extremely accomodating.I would reccomend Paul Jayson for anyone looking for a photographer, without hesitation.

Sent on 08/13/2011

Laurie · Married on 05/28/2011

Paul Jayson Photography was a perfect fit for our wedding. Very professional and had great ideas on where to shoot. We're very pleased with our photos.

Sent on 06/23/2011