Paul Jayson Photography Reviews

71 Reviews for Paul Jayson Photography

71 Paul Jayson Photography Reviews

Brenda Drumm · Married on 07/22/2018

Does great work!

Truly over all a great experience! We are so very pleased with our photos and how they turned out. Paul Jason was not only affordable but great to work with.

Paul Jayson Photography 1
    Paul Jayson Photography 6
    Paul Jayson Photography 7
  • Jason

Jason Maietta · Married on 06/09/2018

Paul Jayson Photography - Top Notch!

Paul Jayson Photography came highly recommended by our wedding venue. He was easy to work with, his prices are reasonable, and the quality of his work is top-notch. We highly recommend Paul Jayson Photography for any of your photography needs.

Paul Jayson Photography 8

Kerri · Married on 10/13/2017

Paul captured all the many moments on our wedding day, he focused on the candies like we had wanted. Not at all during the day did I feel overwhelmed, and he spent the entire day with us from getting ready through the end of the reception. Paul as well as his assistant were simply remarkable. We love all the images he was able to capture and I would highly recommend him to anyone I know looking for a photographer! He was responsive to all our questions and worked with us on our budget. Even more impressively he dropped our thank you cards off personally at our house because he was “in the neighborhood”!! He’s really amazing.

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

Paul Jayson Photography created beautiful wedding pictures for us. We are so pleased by his work and we highly recommend him. Paul and his assistant were outstanding the day of the wedding. They were not overwhelming and they made us feel comfortable. Thank you for capturing our day. It rained hard all day and night at our wedding, but you can not tell by the pictures. True talent. Thank you again!

Rosemarie · Married on 10/08/2016

Paul did an amazing job with my wedding pictures! I could not have been happier! He was so helpful and he kept everything on track. My guests were so impressed with him as well. He was there, but he was not in your face like other wedding photographers. He was so discreet and professional. I had 5 kids in my wedding party and he was wonderful with them as well. They were not the easiest group of kids to take pictures of, but he got them. My nephew is autistic and by the time the group shots and family shots were being done, he was done with being in pictures. Paul was able to superimpose him in other pictures and it looked flawless! I was so impressed! My proofs, thank you's, and album are absolutely gorgeous. We asked for a canvas print as well and it is stunning! We would highly recommend him for your wedding or any other event you may need a photographer for!

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2016

We absolutely loved Paul Jayson. He was exceptionally professional the day of our wedding and kept us informed of the entire process while waiting for our pictures and album. Our album is absolutely beautiful and will be a prized possession for a long time. During the day of the wedding my mother stated she saw a sneak peek at some of the pictures on the camera and thought they looked like something out of a magazine. He did a wonderful job of capturing every moment while still being so unobtrusive that we didn't realize he was able to capture half of the pictures he did. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know (and don't know!) for their wedding!

Barbara · Married on 07/30/2016

Paul Jayson Photography is doing our wedding photography on 7/30,/16. Very easy to work with.
    Paul and his assistant Angle aware great! They were the best and did everyone we wanted. Can't wait to see my photos !

Maura · Married on 07/09/2016

Paul was professional and organized when photographing our wedding. He planned with us before the day to make the most of our time and allow us to focus on celebrating! He was also flexible afterwards with thank-you-cards and albums. His photos truly captured the magic of our day!

Christie · Married on 05/20/2016

Paul did an absolutely incredible job at capturing our special day!!!! He was fun and easy to work with. Our pictures came out amazing! I highly recommend him to capture your special day!

Kaitlin · Married on 04/30/2016

Paul and his assistant (I'm so embarrassed, I can't remember her name it was a busy day.. Marissa maybe?) Were amazing. They were always there for every shot, and were very accommodating for any requests that we had. Paul was excellent, not afraid to balance on heaters, beds and couches to get the best pictures possible. The lighting that we had was minimal at some points but he was able to use it to capture beautiful images. Every shot told a story. I have a six year old daughter, who grew quite tired before the reception even began, but they were both very good working with her as well, and we were able to capture numerous beautiful memories thanks to Paul. I would highly recommend his services to anyone!

Christie · Married on 11/27/2015

Paul Jayson and his assistant Angela were a pleasure to work with! From the day we booked Paul Jayson Photography he has been a huge help with our planning. We spoke and planned the event down to every detail. For an example, Paul advised me to be ready and in my dress hours before the church and boy am I happy I listened to him. We were able to do so many before pictures capturing moments with my family, my bridesmaids and myself. We recently got the photos back from them only 2 months after the wedding!! They were all amazing and it is so hard to narrow the pictures down for our album. We might end up adding more pages to our album because all the pictures were great! Paul and Angela are very hard workers and worth every penny. My husband and I did not have to look for them at all during the reception. They were very attentive to us and were able to get the extra pictures we asked for. Overall we were 100% satisfied with Paul Jayson Photography!!

Katty · Married on 08/29/2015

Hello, Paul was amazing! He did a great job! Paul made our special day even more special by making us laugh and feel comftable. He was a delight to have around! Even my parents called me a few days later to tell us how nice Paul was and how he captured every moment:) But the most import part of it all is that I have two sons and I was worried about them being that I was so busy getting ready and all. My boys told me how funny Paul was and how nice he was to them while taking their pictures:) We are so happy with our pictures!!!! Yes Yes I would hire Paul again!!!

A very happy Bride,
    Katty Rath

Megan · Married on 05/30/2015

Paul and his assistant Angela were great! They were very professional, the pictures were great and they were very responsive to any requests we had. They were very reasonably priced as well. I would definitely recommend Paul Jayson photography!

Heather · Married on 05/15/2015

Paul and his assistant were amazing!! They worked a full day for us and were very professional...and fun! They did a great job of doing the standard posed, portrait photos as well as some artsy and fun pictures. The quality was fantastic, and you cannot beat the price. They really went out of their way to make sure we were happy and got everything we wanted. They were very easy to work with and were very responsive every time I called or sent an email. I highly recommend Paul Jayson!

Paul was amazing to work with! I would highly recommend him. He was on time, had great ideas, and helped me to execute the many ideas that I had for the wedding photographs! I was referred to Paul by a friend, who was very happy with his services as well. Whenever I need photography, or anyone that I may know may need photography, I will definitely be giving Paul a call.

Paul was an excellent photographer. He took a wide variety of photos. Paul was always changing up the photo to make sure he got every part of our special day. I was very pleased with his work and we are truly enjoying our wedding photos!

Janice · Married on 05/10/2014

Paul was so nice during my wedding. He had to work so hard everthing happened so quickly and Paul ran around getting everthing. His assistant Angela was also very nice. You hardley knew they were there.

Jessica · Married on 04/12/2014

Paul Jayson was absolutely amazing! He photographed my wedding back in April. I am not the best when it comes to deadlines and getting things done. Needless to say - He was very patient with me. Any questions I had, he took the time to answer. He spent a lot of time before the wedding talking to me to get to know me and what I wanted. On the day of my wedding, we took our photos before the wedding bc it was very important to me that I not miss my wedding and he was so efficient! Plus, the added bonus of FABULOUS wedding pictures!! He truly captured the love and the day better than I could have ever imagined. I would recommend him to anyone!

• Paula

Paula · Married on 09/15/2013

Paul was extremely professional and went above and beyond for the perfect shot. We are very impressed with his energy and enthusiasm. His assistant was just as lovely and both made a great team. We enjoyed working with them and they made our day feel very fun and special. I can't wait to get the final copies and my photo book! I know he will put just as much work and effort into the final picts as he did taking them.

Angela · Married on 06/14/2013

I cannot even begin to explain my complete satisfaction with Paul Jayson photography. Of all of my vendors he was by far my favorite. In the months leading up to the wedding Paul was very responsive and quickly answered all of my questions. We discussed and planned our general itinerary beforehand and he was completely flexible when I changed my mind at the last minute (initially I was going to see my husband before the ceremony and I changed my mind the day before). Paul arrived to my house on time and wasted no time setting up and immediately flashing away! He was completely out of the way as we were getting ready and captured wonderful candids of myself, family, and bridesmaids while we prepped. After that, the rest of the night was a breeze. I was initially nervous that I wouldn't know how to pose or where I should look and Paul gave me excellent direction. In addition to our gorgeous portraits he also managed to capture table and group shots of our 225 guests (both traditional and crazy/fun shots). My pictures turned out spectacular and we received them QUICKLY! There were so many unique shots that I didn't even realize were taken and my friends and family cannot stop raving about them. What I especially loved though was that Paul stayed in touch after the wedding and emailed me to update me on the status of my photos and expected timeframes.

The quality of work and level of customer service that Paul provides far surpasses any other vendor I have dealt with. I truly cannot say enough excellent things about him and HIGHLY recommend him.

Karen · Married on 06/09/2013

Paul and his assistant Angela were wonderful to work with. They made the day easy and helped create special moments for all of us.

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2013

Paul was perfect for our wedding day. He was respectful of our needs, while getting all of the important shots. He was never invasive, but always there for all. He is affordable and attentive. Thank you for being wonderful for us!

Lorraine · Married on 04/28/2013

Paul and his assistant Angela did a wonderful job taking pictures on our wedding day. We are so pleased with there work.

Tammy · Married on 03/23/2013

Paul Jayson did an amazing job on our wedding. All the pictures came out beautiful, and we got them back in a very quick time period. He got all the pictures we wanted and did such a wonderful job. The price was right and the quality was outstanding!

meghan · Married on 09/22/2012

Paul was absolutely wonderful the day of our wedding. He knew the venue well & knew the best shots to take. We would recomend him for any couple getting married!