Paul Dempsey Photography Reviews

58 | Absecon, NJ

58 Reviews for Paul Dempsey Photography

Crystal · Married on 11/21/2009

Paul Dempsey was a wonderful addition to our wedding day experience. Not only were his packages reasonable but his dedication to the quality of his work was above and beyond our expectations. He provided well placed suggestions that made the transition throughout the day a seamless flow of emotions and love. Paul’s customer focus, attention to detail and flexible thinking set him apart from the vendors we interviewed and his work is a manifestation of the passion and devotion he puts forth with every contract. The entire process was an amazing experience that has lead me to tell everyone I know to use his services. If you are looking for someone that knows the importance of capturing moments that ignite memories I would suggest Paul Dempsey.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Sent on 03/05/2010

Yvonne · Married on 09/12/2009

Wow! What can we say about Paul Dempsey Photography except that he is exceptional. We began this journey with Paul back in April when he came to our home to show us his work and we were extremely impressed. His calibre of work, the quality and detail were phenomenal!

He offered his services for an exceptional price. We also received, in our package, our engagement photo session that had our family and friends drooling for more. One comment that I received on Facebook simply said "Wow, whomever your photographer was is incredible. He took awesome photos." Paul is accommodating, efficient, timely and polite at all times. He is not pushy but makes wonderful suggestions. His knowlege of his lenses and lighting made our pictures even better.

When we had to change the timeframe for our wedding because of people coming in from out of town, he was more than accommodating and actually showed up an hour early for the wedding photos. That gave him ample time to shoot me and then to go to the church and take photos of my husband and his wedding party.

Our engagement photos were back to us within a week and we had the final photo within 2 weeks of taking our photos in a beautiful frame that we used as a 11x14 display at our reception. Paul made this suggestion and our family and friends thought that touch was great because they were able to leave their blessings and comments on our photo for all eternity.

For all whom are looking for a photographer with an exceptional eye for quality photos at a reasonable cost, please select Paul Dempsey. You definitely are getting your money's worth!

Sincerely,

Phillip and Yvonne Lambeth

Sent on 09/28/2009

Paul was very supportive in planning our big day.

Sent on 04/25/2015

shannon · Married on 05/16/2015

Paul was great to work, had great shot ideas the day of the wedding and was flexible on his time with us. We used him for both our engagement photos as well as for our wedding day. All are photos turned out great!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2013

We just got our wedding album and we are completely blown away. The quality is truly exceptional and we love the layout.

Sent on 12/01/2013
  • HisOneAndOnly

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2011

We used Paul Dempsey for our Photaghraper and we felt he did a wonderful job. We have not received our photos back yet, but we did see a sneek preview and can say that we loved it. From the moment that I saw his photos online and contacted him, I kind of knew that I wanted him as our photographer. He really helped us through the process, was there every time I e-mailed him about any time concerns, and made us feel like we could ask him as many questions as we needed. I would recommend him to my friends and we are so excited to get our pictures back.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Paul Dempsey Photography's reply:

Brides email:
    "Hello Paul,
    Wow, It's hard to believe that it has been 8 months since you took all of those beautiful photos of our wedding. I still look through them all of the time and feel like you truly captured our joy. Married life is wonderful and we feel so blessed to have had such a wonderful photographer."

Leslie · Married on 06/13/2009

Paul was great. We looked interviewed several photographers, but Paul was first choice for both of us. He struck me as very professional, very cooperative, very friendly. He understands that photos are the best way to preserve the memories of your wedding day, and does his best to capture the funny, the sentimental, the exciting parts of the day, from preparation to ceremony to reception. I look at some of the shots and wonder how in the world he got them. He is right where a photographer needs to be, right when he needs to be there.

He has a unique style that attracted me, a creative viewpoint from behind a camera lens. His prices are very reasonable, and he gives fantastic service whether you pay for the most expensive package or the least. He was willing to meet in person, over the phone, or via email, as was most convenient for me.

I would definitely recommend Paul to anyone lucky enough to find him.

Sent on 08/03/2009

samantha · Married on 06/10/2011

4.2

I am very pleased to say that I am very satisfied with the results of my decision to hire Paul Dempsey. I appreciated the time and patience he provided us with during the course of our engagement, up to our wedding and even beyond. Even after the wedding he's been very committed to providing us with a high level of satisfaction. I was very impressed with the responsiveness he displayed when we put together our wedding album.

Sent on 02/21/2012