Paul Anthony Entertainment Reviews

Paul Anthony Entertainment 5
Paul Anthony Entertainment 6
Paul Anthony Entertainment 7

Samantha · Married on 03/01/2013

THE BEST!!!!! Paul Anthony was our DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely incredible!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about him and his services. He provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception as well as the uplighting & custom monogram for our reception which was stunning!!! We knew that he was the right man for the job from the first time we met with him. He was incredibly professional and a pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process. All of the guests at our wedding were up out of their seats and dancing throughout the whole night and we received nothing but compliments on his performance style and music selection! Paul needed almost no direction from us, we told him what we were loking for and he delivered!!!! We could not be happier with our choice - and I definitely look forward to working with him again in the future and would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Chriselle · Married on 09/21/2012

Paul really knows how to run his business. My brother and sister-in-law hired him for their wedding in 2005...I still remember how fun it was even though it was years ago, and so glad he was available for our wedding date!! When we met up with him, he was never pushy, very honest and to the point. We booked exactly what we needed and he was so easy going. He at least gave us the courtesy of letting us know there was another inquiry on our date before we were able to book; we appreciated this so much because another vendor booked our date to someone else without warning.

Fast forward to our creative session shortly before the wedding. Paul really understood what we wanted from our reception; the music, the vibe, etc. We were excited and relieved to know he would do a good job. And he did...he truly delivered. Our uplighting looked amazing, he got the crowd going early, he paid attention to small details, and needless to say, my husband and I crowd surfed at our own reception. So many of our guests complimented him and his crew. We will definitely recommend him to our many friends getting married!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Kristin · Married on 09/08/2012

THE BEST AROUND!!
    Who could give them anything less then a 5 is beyond me!!
    If you use anyone else you will miss out!!
    PAE is absolutely the reason why our wedding was SOOOOO AMAZING!!!
    There wasn't one person in a chair all night long!!! Paul can feel the people in a room and get them on the dance floor.
    He played all the right songs at the right time and kept it going all night long!! Everyone is still talking about them and booking them for their next event!
    I was so lucky to know the right people who led me to Paul !!!
    Thank you again for the most amazing night of my life!!

Kristin

Sent on 09/19/2012

Eileen · Married on 09/01/2012

My son's wedding at BRCC was the greatest, the DJ James rocks. He made the wedding stand out. Everyone loved the music and we owe it all to James! Thank you James, I will never forget the great time and you made it all happen.

Sent on 09/03/2012

Our wedding was as great as it was because of Paul Anthony Entertainment. DJ Sam kept the entire guest list on the dance floor. From start to finish, working with Paul Anthony Entertainment was easy, professional and worth the value. Our wedding guests ranged in all ages and DJ Sam was able to keep everyone entertained all night long. They also provided us with a photobooth in our package and it was a major highlight of the evening. Guests were thrilled to have this option and our photobooth guest book is hysterical! PAE also did our uplighting which transformed the wedding into something truly amazing. I would highly recommend Paul Anthony Entertainment and you'd be lucky to get DJ Sam to work your wedding!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Maggie · Married on 07/06/2012

Paul Anthony Entertainment exceeded all of our expectations! We received countless compliments on Paul's work at our wedding - on everything from the song choices to Paul's professionalism. Our uplighting looked fabulous too, and we got a great deal on it! We were told numerous times that we had the best DJ anyone had ever experienced! We truly believe that your choice for a DJ/entertainer makes all the difference for a wedding reception. In sum, Paul was at all times professional, knowledgeable, pleasant to work with, and simply the best choice for any event. We're so happy we worked with him and Paul Anthony Entertainment in general. Thanks to him, we had an AMAZING wedding reception and no one wanted to stop dancing! I'd recommend him a million times!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Cawley · Married on 07/03/2012

We absolutely loved our wedding because of our DJ. I would recommend him to the fullest extent of my being. He was very good at getting a feel for the crowd and playing music for everyone. At the end of the night, pretty much everyone was on the dance floor and it was amazing for us. It was like being on a cloud. He did an outstanding job and was the best wedding DJ I've ever seen.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2012

Paul is what my husband and I consider to be a "real DJ." We met with another company prior to meeting with Paul and were not sure it was a good fit. After meeting Paul, we knew we wanted the best and that's what Paul is. We've been to other events where the "DJ" just plays music. Paul is a master at mixing and incorporating live music into it.
    Everyone told us he was the best DJ they ever heard and that our music was the perfect blend for the crowd. The dance floor was packed all night! We cannot be happier and know that any future party will include Paul and his team!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Jordan · Married on 05/26/2012

Paul came recommended to me through my wedding planner and I couldn't have been happier!

I wanted my guests to walk away saying they had never seen/heard a DJ like that before and that's exactly what I got. Paul came dressed looking stylish but classic. His equipment was the same. At our pre-wedding meeting we discussed the type of music I was looking for and he did exactly what I asked. The dance floor was packed all night! Everyone from the 20 somethings to the 80 somethings enjoyed his mix of music.

I also hired him for up lighting around the room and a photo booth. I loved working with one vendor for three big items. And he didn't disappoint in any area. The lighting was colorful but not overwhelming. The photo booth was a huge hit and the quality of the images were great.

All around a wonderful experience. You can't go wrong!

Sent on 06/13/2012
  • A&P

Alicia · Married on 05/19/2012

They say the DJ makes a wedding and that is absolutely TRUE! PAE was by far the BEST DJ i have ever experienced. He absolutely made our wedding the best it could be. Everyone commented that they have never seen so many people at a wedding on the dance floor. He is so talented, classy and professional. I will definitely hire him for future events. Don't look any further...book with him!!!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Laura · Married on 12/31/2011

Paul Anthony himself dj'ed my wedding and he was absolutely incredible. He kept the party going the whole night long, did exactly what we asked of him, and was also incredibly professional. At first, I thought he was a teeny bit more expensive than other DJs I had called, but he was absolutey worth it! We also had uplighting as well as 2 lights and they definitely added to the event. If you are thinking about Paul, just go for him! Everyone at the party said he was the best DJ they ever heard. He also did a great job at getting guests of all ages up on the floor.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Tricia · Married on 10/22/2011

Paul Anthony Entertainment is unparalleled in the DJ/Entertainment industry. Paul and two assistants created an amazing atmosphere at our wedding, on October 22, 2011 at Shadowbrook in Shrewsbury, NJ. My husband and I knew we wanted Paul himself, so we booked him over a year before our wedding date. Throughout the process, he was attentive and accommodating to our unique tastes. I remember, during our first meeting, feeling amazed at how much effort he puts into his events. I realized that being a DJ at a wedding was a science, and Paul had perfected it. I felt like we were on the same page when we discussed the atmosphere we wanted to create and how we wanted to incorporate our tastes with that of our guests. His dedication and interest were evident and our requests were met with an impeccable attention to detail. From that day, I knew our wedding would be in good hands.
    The actual day was truly a dream come true, and it started when Paul informed us that he brought a photographer to snap photos and display them on a plasma screen throughout the reception. We were elated. Guests are still raving about how impressed they were with this feature. Everyone had a blast viewing the photos during the party. We dreamed of having the dance floor packed from the beginning to the end of the evening, and Paul delivered. Our guests had an amazing time, and are still telling us how much fun they had. Paul was so professional and exceeded our expectations for creating the atmosphere we wanted. In addition, Paul wasted no time posting the 90+ plasma screen photos on Facebook! They were up the very next day! It was so amazing to get to see the photos of us and our guests so shortly after our event. Hands down, Paul Anthony Entertainment is the cream of the crop in terms of wedding entertainment. We will continue endorsing and recommending him to every bride and groom we know!
    Tricia Caparruva Eger

Sent on 11/09/2011
  • F

Friederike · Married on 10/21/2011

Paul did a phenomenal job with our wedding. Despite some timing/scheduling issues from our side, he was nothing but accommodating, patient and very professional. On the day of, he provided great service, both for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The uplighting was awesome - we had some discussions if it would be worth the money and are really glad we did go for it. So many friends and family made a point of telling me they loved the DJ & music. Basically everyone was dancing all the time. My husband used to be a DJ/MC himself back in the day, so his bar was pretty high, but Paul didn't disappoint. Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Laura Ann · Married on 09/30/2011

After my sister used Paul Anthony for her wedding back in 2005, we knew instantly we wanted to have him at our wedding. Paul Anthony is such a pleasure to work with and knows exactly what makes a great party. He spent the time to get to know Dan and I and it really showed during the night. He helped run the wedding to make sure it went smoothly and everyone had a good time. We were looking at our photos and EVERYONE was on the dance floor the entire night. He played music for all ages and really played off of the crowd. He definitley goes above and beyond to ensure your wedding is memorable and that you have the best night. All of our family and friends can't stop talking about how much fun they had on the dance floor and how good the music was! I would recommend him to anyone who loves to dance and wants to have a great night!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2011

Paul Anthony was absolutely wonderful. The music was spot on. Everyone, young and old was dancing the entire night and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. In addition, the photo booth was a great extra. We got tons of great pictures of our guests and Paul Anthony provided a flash drive and photo album full of the pictures. Lastly, the uplighting really added elegance to the venue and helped set the mood for a fun evening. I wish I had another event so that I could hire Paul Anthony again!

Sent on 09/22/2011

natalia · Married on 08/12/2011

Paul was nothing but helpful and knowledgeable during our initial meeting. He has DJ'd two family members' weddings and we knew that we had hired the best. The day of our wedding Paul went above and beyond our expectations. He is a truly gifted & talented DJ as well as an amazing, kind, and positive person.

Sent on 09/07/2011

Laura · Married on 03/12/2011

If you are looking for a DJ who knows how to appeal to any crowd and keep your dance floor packed, look no further than Paul Anthony Entertainment. Paul sets the tone on and off of the dance floor. One of the lasting memories of our wedding was the music. Everyone raved about how awesome our DJ was and how he appealed to every single person (young and old). Honestly, the only time people were in their seats was when dinner was served. Looking back on our experience the only thing that may be better than Paul's ability to captivate an audience is his personality. Paul is incredibly easy to talk to, open to suggestion, funny and incredibly helpful. He will help you craft exactly what you want based on your musical tastes and the diversity of your guests. When my husband and I were going over our likes and dislikes we actually saw the wheels working in Paul's head. And the best part was he was as excited as we were about the music! When you pay for a service you expect quality. When you book Paul Anthony Entertainment you not only receive the highest quality in the industry, but you also get unparalleled professionalism, personality, and flair. Paul made our wedding the most memorable day not only for my husband and I, but for all of our guests as well. Oh, and he DJ'd our wedding on his birthday! If that is not dedication and service, I don't know what is.

Sent on 08/19/2011

Anthony · Married on 09/03/2010

Paul Anthony entertainment is hands down the best. Our wedding was rocking from beginning to end. Everyone who attended was on the dance floor and had an amazing time.

Sent on 10/07/2010

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2010

DJ Paul Anthony was great, we have been to several weddings he worked and it is always a great time. Many of our guests still rave about how much fun they had. Paul Anthony was a big part of that. We have a wedding in 2011 that he is the DJ for and can't wait!

Sent on 01/21/2011

Lisa · Married on 08/13/2010

Paul Anthony was awesome! We were lucky enough to have Paul himself DJ our wedding and he was fantastic. He was professional and he kept everyone dancing and having a great time. His decor of his DJ booth matched right with my ballroom and he provided excellent ceremony music for our wedding. He was absolutely the best DJ we could have had at our wedding! Fantastic!

Sent on 08/31/2010

Jill · Married on 07/23/2010

Paul is amazing! He DJ'd a friends wedding and from that moment I new I wanted him to do my wedding. Paul was so accomodating and really knows how to work the crowd. My husband is not a dancer and for the entire second half of our wedding he was dancing up a storm. I never sat once and the dance floor was crowded the entire time, if you want a real professional, who knows what they are doing, then you want PA Entertainment. Awesome!

Sent on 10/06/2010

Erin · Married on 06/26/2010

If i could give paul anthony a higher rating, i would! My guests and I were blown away by the by this guy. He rocked our wedding the whole night. nobody wanted to sit down once. I will be using this vendor again and again. Just amazing job! anything we asked for, he went above and beyond. he knew exactly what we expected.

Sent on 09/28/2010

Julie · Married on 05/30/2010

Paul Anthony was so wonderful to work with. My husband and I visited several DJs and when we met Paul, we knew he was the one that we wanted for our wedding. He knows his music very well and I am certain that he can cater to any crowd. I had a short song list, he worked off of. He read the crowd to play additional songs he thought they would like to hear. My guests loved him and I must say he nailed the type of musical atmosphere that we were going for. I wish I had a soundtrack from our wedding. His mix was amazing. He had our guests (and us!) on the floor all night and was on the mic just enough to get the party going with an upbeat reception introduction, but not steal the spotlight. He put together an awesome photo montage for us (we just provided the pictures) and lit up our room with romantic uplighting. My guests also liked the live aspect of our percussionist provided by Paul. I am not certain, but I think James was also deejaying at the reception, which was great! I had two intelligent light stands, but I would recommend having all four. The intelligent lights and uplighting added more detail to our photographs, which came out beautifully (thanks to John Arcara!). I definitely would recommend Paul Anthony and I am completely happy with our decision. The only negative thing I might say is that it was difficult to get in touch with him at first (maybe because it was the Holiday season) but the closer the wedding got, he was always available to contact and discuss our music with. He's a very cool, professional and musically well rounded guy.

Sent on 07/15/2010
  • Merisa

Merisa · Married on 01/17/2010

We LOVE James from Paul Anthony Entertainment. My husband is a friend of Paul (the owner) and we were hoping that Paul would be able to DJ our wedding. However, Paul was already booked, so suggested we use James instead. James went ABOVE and BEYOND in EVERY way!!! WE LOVE LOVE LOVE James SO much!! When we met with him he was personable, down to Earth, and extremely creative and energetic! I knew that he would do a fabulous job and I was right! James did more than we could have ever imagined to make our wedding absolutely perfect!! His song suggestions were fantastic and he had our guests on the dance floor the entire night! There was never a dull moment!!! James, we LOVE you and can't THANK YOU enough!!! XOXOXOXO

Sent on 01/27/2010

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2009

We used DJ James for our wedding and he was outstanding! We originally met with Paul, the owner, but he was booked the day of my wedding. So he suggested James given the vibe we were going for. My husband and I met with James a few months before and went over the playlist. He was very accommodating and professional. The day of he was there early and came down to greet me and the bridal party at the cocktail hour. The music was great! He played a nice mix of oldies and Top 40. It was exactly what we wanted! A+!

Sent on 10/06/2009