Paul Anthony Entertainment Reviews

Paul Anthony Entertainment 3
Paul Anthony Entertainment 4
Paul Anthony Entertainment 5

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2015

We had DJ Sam and two other men (unfortunately with all the wedding excitement I cannot remember their names) DJ our wedding on 5/15/2015. DJ Sam was absolutely fantastic!!! It was great working with Paul Anthony Entertainment and I would highly recommend them to everyone. They have a website where you can do song choices and fill out worksheets which was very helpful. My husband and I like a lot of different music and were very clueless when it came to the timeline for weddings and the DJ involvement. DJ Sam instantly made us feel comfortable and trust him and he did amazing, beyond out expectations. Everything was perfect and he was able to handle some last minute changes minutes before they were supposed to happen.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/08/2015

Paul Anthony knocked our socks off.

We hired Paul as both our DJ and to handle lighting in our venue, and he was worth every (very reasonably priced) penny!!! We were lucky enough to get Paul himself for our event, and he absolutely NAILED what we were looking for. I literally gasped when I saw our room: we had discussed one lighting concept, but after seeing our place settings and decor the night of, Paul made one small tweak to the lights that put the whole vibe completely over the top of what I expected or could have pictured. The music was the perfect blend of classics to keep the older generations happy, current hits to keep our friends dancing, and all of the specific requests we really wanted to hear! Paul got absolutely everyone on the dance floor and kept the energy going throughout the night, and (at our request) even managed to successfully and tactfully keep the mic safe from some of our more determined family members!! We had the BEST time, and it could not have happened without PAE!!!

(As an added bonus, Paul's online event management tools were the best to use out of all my vendors. It was super easy to make payments in installments, and to manage all of our song requests and other details. Really, really efficient when trying to juggle a million things at once!)

Sent on 06/30/2015

Paul Anthony is the best! Him and his crew kept are dance floor moving all night. They really know how to engage the whole crowd and add in something for everyone. Our guest won't stop talking about how great the music was. Paul Anthony was professional and just so much fun. My sister had them at her wedding two years ago and it was no question when it was my turn. I highly recommend Paul Anthony!

Sent on 04/09/2015

We used Paul Anthony as our wedding Deejay on 3/27/15. He was absolutely amazing. We are still receiving endless compliments on how fun and how great the music was at our wedding. Paul had a full dance floor for 4 hours straight. As soon as the toasts were done our dance floor was packed all night. I switched out of my heels and put on flip flops at 8pm. Regardless of that I got 2 blisters and sore feet for days after my wedding from dancing! My husband and I had the best night of our lives and a lot of that we owe to Paul and his team. Alex was our percussionist and he was great also. He never missed a beat. Paul and his team looked really sharp in their suits at our wedding too! We are seriously so happy we chose PAE and would recommend them to all our friends and family. Now that the wedding is over we just hope that we get invited to another PAE event so we can party like we did on our wedding day! We love PAE!!! Thank you Paul you rocked it!!!! Love Jess & AJ

Sent on 04/22/2015

Aubree · Married on 03/06/2015

WE LOVE PAE! Seriously, we are SO glad that we went with Paul Anthony Entertainment to DJ our wedding. My husband and I were married early last month, and guests still keep commenting on how it was the best wedding reception they had ever been to. We met with Paul Anthony almost a year ago, and we knew from the moment we started talking with him that PAE was the company for us. He was one of the easiest to talk to, most friendly, and downright passionate people we have ever met. He takes his job extremely seriously and has a deeper knowledge and appreciation of all musical styles than any other DJ you are going to find. For example, I mentioned one of my quirkier bands that not too many people would know and certainly not the kind of band that you would expect to hear at a wedding, which is Radiohead. Right away, Paul knew of a jazzy cover of one of my favorite Radiohead songs that ended up going perfectly with the cocktail hour. Paul helped us with all of our planning and set us up with DJ James DePaul, who had also been recommended to us by a friend. Like Paul, James was an absolute pleasure to work with. He read the room perfectly from start to end. He played every song we requested, and the songs he picked to fill the rest of the time were better than anything we could have come up with on our own. He even managed to get my father on the dance floor, which had previously been unheard of! They were total gentlemen too. We could go on with this review all day, but feel we should just leave it by saying do yourself a favor and book PAE. You will not be disappointed. YOU'LL LOVE PAE!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Maayan · Married on 01/18/2015

Hiring Paul Anthony was the BEST decision we made for our wedding!!! He ROCKED our party the entire time. He had everyone dancing, smiling, and best of all he really took the time to listen to what we wanted, what our crowd wanted and delivered that effortlessly! So many guests commented positively on the music (from the DJ to the violinist to percussion) and were talking about it weeks after. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional, reliable, and FUN DJ!

Sent on 03/01/2015

We met with several other Entertainment providers who seemingly were just going through the motions during the consultation. While others jumped right into all about them and their services, Paul took the time to get to know us. Through his kind disposition and questions relating to us, we knew this was going to be our perfect fit. During the song selection phase we did not have to feel worried about the choices that he was going to make. We talked about the guests that were going to be there and left it up to him.

On the wedding day, Paul started the event off with his clear MCing of the ceremonial dances. Once the music started playing, guests were on the dance floor and hardly came off for fresh air. The songs he chose allowed all the guests to show their moves on the dance floor. Even my 84 year old grandmother got in on the dancing. 2 months later and guests are still telling us its the best wedding they have ever been to, says a lot about the professionalism and entertainment that PAE brings to the wedding.

We also booked the photobooth through PAE. They were setup and running right away and continued running until the end of the reception with no downtime. We were delivered a photo book right after the event so that we could enjoy all the smiling guests right away.

We couldn't imagine selecting any other DJ. Paul and the PAE crew are highly recommended.

Sent on 01/24/2015

We enjoyed Paul Anthony as a DJ for our son's wedding. He had everyone dancing!!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Paul Anthony was so flexible, friendly and helpful when planning our wedding. The day of he did a fantastic job measuring what the audience was responding to and what they weren't that it was seamless. Everyone had such a great time.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2014

Our guests are STILL raving about our music and the ENERGY of our party!! AND my sister and her fiance are using PAE for their wedding in May!! Need I say any more?! Paul Anthony was SO AMAZING during the planning process, and he truly MADE OUR PARTY!! We would highly recommend PAE to any couples looking to book their wedding (or other special occasion)!! Great job, PAE!! Thank you for your amazing work - our wedding was AMAZING because of you!!!!!!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Sandy · Married on 08/16/2014

I used Paul Anthony Entertainment because I had some friends that said how great they were. They were right! I had Sam and Frank as my DJ's and they did an amazing job. Everyone had a great time at my wedding. We used the photo booth which was great. I loved having a photo book with all the pictures that were taken in there with little notes from my guests. We also used the monogram, lighting package, and piano player for cocktail hour. When I first met with Paul, he was extremely professional. Payments were so easy to make online. Sam was wonderful with being able to play all the songs that we wanted. I can't say enough great things!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Trish · Married on 06/21/2014

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING are the only words I can think of to describe Paul Anthony Entertainment. We had a unique reception and needed the best of the best to make sure the evening flowed the right way and Paul Anthony delivered that and then some! Two months later and people are still talking about how great our DJ was! Most people said the night just flowed flawlessly and he played something for everyone. I could not be happier with Paul Anthony. His passion for making my wedding top-notch was what sold us and we were thrilled with our decision. You're really compromising your event if you don't hire him! Thanks again Paul. You truly are the best in the business.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Lucy · Married on 06/14/2014

Paul Anthony came highly recommended by a number of reputable wedding establishments. We had decided to go with Paul and we're not surprised that he was an awesome DJ ...given his credentials. He knew exactly what we wanted, he handled all of our needs with little or no direction. We got married at The Bernard's Inn, small intimate wedding, Paul Anthony read our crowd and knew exactly what to do to get the crowd motivated, without unwanted intervention...just as we requested. Overall, above and beyond our expectations, very accommodating...Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Kristina · Married on 12/06/2013

Look no further!!!!!!! I am HUGE into music and was so indecisive if I wanted a band or DJ, and I am so happy I chose Paul Anthony! He was able to give me the best of both worlds! I had him DJ and also a guy play the drums!! Amazing!!! Everyone danced all night and really was unbelieveable! He executed each of my ideas to perfection!!!! Better than i could have ever even expected. He also played for my ceremony and everyone had told me it was the most beautiful ceremony and wedding they have ever been to. He is so fun and so easy to work with!! Book him asap!! Hes that good, and I am so picky!!! :) Amazing amazing, I wish I could relive that night over and over!!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Marci · Married on 11/09/2013

We met with several entertainment groups before choosing Paul Anthony Entertainment, and definitely made the right choice. Paul was great to deal with and our DJ James was fantastic! He met with us ahead of time to get a feel for our style and song preferences. We had a few requests in addition to our intro and first dance choices and he played them all! Honestly, the night went so fast I forgot about them until I heard them play, including a last minute surprise song request to my uncle. He played a good mix to keep the dance floor moving and for every one of all ages – we had a pretty young crowd, but even my 94 year old grandma was out there dancing it up. He didn’t forget our “last dance” song either, which wasn’t traditional, but had special meaning to us. Not only were we very happy, but we had several guests comment on how great the DJ was. We wanted a fun wedding, and James delivered!

Sent on 02/05/2014

Kristine · Married on 10/12/2013

We booked Paul Anthony and Alex for DJ, percussionist, and uplighting. As the comment below me states, I wish there were more than 5 stars we could give to the team. They were so great to work with from start to finish. In preparing the evening with Paul, he knew how to handle my feedback but tastefully provided his professional advice on things. There was no lengthy playlist we needed to provide him, all it took was one 30 minute conversation. He asked the right kind of questions to get a feel for what vibe we were looking for. The uplighting was AMAZING, and I couldn't believe this was the same ballroom I saw when we first checked out the Molly Pitcher Inn. The transitions from different music genres was flawless, and my guests were telling me how awesome the percussionist (Alex) was. My aunt from Los Angeles even said if only they did work on the West Coast she would book them in a second! My guests also did not feel rushed to hit the dance floor as each course was served (even though it was hardly empty the entire night). The right songs were played at the right times and satisfied my guests of all ages - even our two grandmothers hit the dance floor!! I can't wait until someone asks me for a referral because Paul Anthony Entertainment will be the first ones I tell them about!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2013

If only the ratings went higher than 5. Paul and his team deserve a 10. Paul Anthony Entertainment is a class act business. We HIGHLY recommend Paul. From beginning to end, Paul becomes part of your story and looks to impart his professional experience while at the same time understanding the kind of party you are looking to have. Paul is not only a fellow industry colleague but a dear friend. We danced the night away and Paul danced right along with us. He pulsed the party and provided the perfect mix of songs throughout the entire reception.

Paul takes care of everything related to entertainment. Let Paul Anthony Entertainment entertain your wedding or social occasion.

We love you, Paul!
    We cannot wait to book you for our next party. Yes, Dad is already trying to see the next function you can come to! :)

Love,
    Lauren and Kris
    9.13.2013

Sent on 09/30/2013

Tiziana · Married on 08/30/2013

We used Paul Anthony for our wedding reception music. He really made our vision come to life using our long song list request, and created a spectacular event for us. Everyone was dancing all night long and complimented the music/dj services to us multiple times.

Sent on 08/31/2013

James DePaul was our DJ and he did a fantastic job!! Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was packed all night! Paul and James were both very flexible about setting up meetings before the event, and were great at communicating. I highly recommend James DePaul and Paul Anthony Entertainment!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Tiffany · Married on 08/24/2013

DJ Paul Anthony was exceptional. From start to finish, he made us feel like celebrities at our wedding. It was such a wonderful feeling, looking around the room, seeing all the people we love up out of their seats and on the dance floor. For the photo montage, when Elton John belted out 'hold me closer, tiny dancer,' he timed it perfectly so that it slowly panned on a photo of myself in a tutu from my younger years. I thought this was indicative of the attention to detail and finishing touches Paul brought to all aspects of our wedding. We got so many comments that him and his team were the best DJ's ever and we would agree. We would highly recommend him and selfishly by doing so, we hope we are invited to a wedding with him as DJ so we can relive all the fun!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2013

There are no words to express how I feel about Paul Anthony and his staff! They blew us away at our wedding on July 14, 2013, at the West Mount Country Club! We had the most amazing time thanks to them! I have never been to a wedding where everyone dances all night long! Dance floor was always packed!! The choice of music was on point all night!! Besides the fact that Paul Anthony and Staff are unbelievably talented they are also very professional! HIGHLY, HIGHLY, Recommend Paul Anthony Entertainment!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Caroline · Married on 07/12/2013

Paul did an amazing job for our wedding on July 12, 2013! He was so easy to work with and kept our guests on the dance floor all night. A week later and people are still telling us how great the DJ was! He has an amazing gift and really captured the vibe we wanted for our wedding day. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Paul!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Paul Anthony Entertainment ROCKED our wedding!! The dance floor was packed with our guests the entire night!! They were accommodating, professional and couldn't have asked for a better entertainment group!! We highly recommend PAE to make your wedding a night to remember!!

Sent on 07/23/2013

PAE did the lighting for our reception and they did a wonderful job! Everyone was raving about the beautiful purple aura in the dining room. The lights were reasonably priced and PAE was very clear about costs and expectations. I would definitely use them again and try out their other services they have to offer!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Rachel · Married on 03/09/2013

Paul Anthony helped to make our wedding an incredible day! The dance floor was packed the whole night with guests of all ages. Leading up to the wedding, he was very responsive to all of our emails and met with us later in the evening to accommodate our work schedules which we greatly appreciated. He was organized the day of the wedding and made sure to play all the songs we requested. We were thrilled that we chose Paul Anthony and would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional DJ that can keep the dance floor full all night. Thanks for everything Paul Anthony! We loved working with you!
    -Rachel & Clay