Patsy's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Patsy's Bridal Boutique 4
Patsy's Bridal Boutique 5
Patsy's Bridal Boutique 6
Patsy's Bridal Boutique 7

Patsy's Bridal is AMAZING! They are so understanding in a way that is so hard to find with some wedding dress boutiques. They are so not pushy and they really listen to what you want. I highly recommend the service package and going with Annette Alterations.

The service package makes everything sooooo much easier. I'll let them go into detail with what it all entails but trust me, it's worth it.

Sent on 07/10/2014

I got the perfect dress for my wedding. Great to work with. Timely in getting me everything. Stunning shop and perfect staff :) Felt excited to be there and they were equally as excited for me. Great experience.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Patsy's! Melinda is not only excellent at what she does but one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She was able to quickly find multiple dresses that fit what I was looking for and offered wonderful ideas and suggestions on how I could make each one my own. I ended up with the perfect dress that embodied everything I had been searching for and I am so, so happy that I was able to buy a dress from such a special boutique! The entire staff made me feel welcome and treated me with such kindness and patience. I would highly recommend Patsy's to any bride-to-be that wants a one-of-a kind experience.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Sheila · Married on 10/19/2013

I absolutely loved working with Patsy's - they were a dream to work with and couldn't have made this process easier. They were very patient with me when I took forever to make a decision on a dress. I am so glad I went to Patsy's when looking for a dress. I knew I wanted to find one there and I didn't want to go anywhere else (I had been to two other stores previously). They were so easy and great to work with! And I LOVED my dress too and received many compliments on it!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Sara · Married on 08/17/2013

ALL of the ladies at Patsy's are amazing. Super friendly and genuinely excited to be a part in planning your special day. We found my dress on March 17, 2012. They stayed within our budget and they listened to what I wanted on my dress. I think it was the third dress I tried on, but I found the perfect one. The small touches they added made everything so so special. I will go to Patsy's for any special event I have going on and need a dress. They are absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Wonderful service and fantastic dresses!!! Love Patsy's!!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

I loved working with Melinda at Patsy's Bridal. I'm actually from Denver but was visiting my sister in Dallas just a week after getting engaged. I only had about 4 months to plan my wedding so getting a dress was top priority. My family and I went to see Melinda and she took amazing care of us...we stayed within our price range, she offered me a variety of looks based on what I described as wanting, as well as what she thought might work...and I ended up with the most beautiful dress I could have imagined! In just 2 hours and 8 dresses later, Patsy's made one major aspect of the wedding planning process fun and easy!!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Erin · Married on 10/20/2012

Patsy's was AWESOME in helping me find my perfect wedding dress! Their staff is courteous and polite, and they were great at coming up with different ideas for accessories. I would highly recommend Patsy's to anyone looking for a great experience when purchasing a wedding dress!

Sent on 11/13/2012

latoya · Married on 07/21/2012

Great bridal shopping with a personal touch. They have a wonderful selection of dresses and accessories to make you fabulous on your day. I worked with Marietta and she was absolutely amazing with helping me find my perfect dress.

Sent on 09/14/2012

I chose a Marisa Bridal gown, the organza moved SO beautifully!!!! The dress was perfect for the day, I had the zipper replaced by buttons, such a beautiful change, the service at Patsy's was amazing! And even better, they kept me in dresses that were under my budget (something NO other bridal shops did)...was so great to have someone care about helping me find the dress I wanted and cared that I didn't want to take out a loan for one day in my life (though it was a perfect day:).

Sent on 05/29/2013
  • Angelia

Angelia · Married on 11/11/2011

Patsy's Bridal is the BEST bridal boutique in DALLAS! Marietta, my consultant helped me choose the perfect dress for my beach wedding - and it was a GREAT price! The salon is quaint and they have the best personal touch. I enjoyed working with Patsy's!

Sent on 11/23/2011

Mettie · Married on 09/17/2011

LOVED my experience at Patsy's. Marietta is a genius. It was the last place I went, and I was thinking I would probably go back and get one of two dresses that were quite beautiful from another story. Marietta asked me if I had really loved anything yet. I told her I liked two and showed her photos. She said, "Come with me." She whipped me into a dress that didn't look like much on the hanger. And then I cried. She really understands women's shapes and what will make them look stunning. I felt so beautiful in my La Sposa Delfos dress, and I am so thankful for Patsy's & Marietta!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Annette · Married on 10/10/2009

I purchase a Claire Pettibone dress called Lalique. It is a very unique dress with pink peonies embroidered all along the bodice, Patsy's was the only shop that carried the dress. The excellence of their service was apparent during the fitting, when they suggested I put straps on the dress. I am quite busty and planned on dancing the night away at my reception. The straps were just what I needed to feel comfortable and confident in my dress. The straps also accented my bust and waist line. They were perfect and just what I needed. I did not have to fuss with the dress at all and it fit like a glove. I was very happy with their professionalism and great work.

Sent on 01/14/2010

Meghan · Married on 07/11/2009

Dealing with Patsy's for the bridal gown was an absolute joy. They always made you feel special, and followed up with us on every step of the process. Everyone in the shop was wonderful to deal with, and if it was not a service that they offered, they were more than willing to reccomend someone else. You can't go wrong dealing with Patsy's.

Sent on 07/29/2009

Andrea · Married on 05/16/2009

Getting my dress at Patsy's Bridal was the easiest part of planning my wedding! The staff is so friendly, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Planning a wedding is stressful, so it was nice to know they were right there with me every step of the way. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/09/2009

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2007

I had the most amazing experience with Patsy's Bridal Boutique. From the day I found my dress until the day I picked it up for the wedding they made me feel welcome and extremely comfortable. They were professional and prompt with every alteration and made me feel at ease with the entire process. The entire staff was very friendly and the dresses were beautiful!

Sent on 08/14/2009

Megan · Married on 06/10/2006

I was SOOO Happy with my wedding dress! I drove from Missouri to Dallas to shop for a wedding gown. Patsy's was the last appointment I had over a FULL 2 days of gown hunting. Not only did they make me feel at home and completely comfortable and relaxed as I tried on gowns, but they also listened to me about what I liked and didn't like about different dresses and found dresses that fit into my style and fit my body type. I recieved so many compliments on my dress and how unique and perfect it was for our garden themed wedding. They also helped my choose some earrings to go with my great-grandmother's antique freshwater pearls that look as if they were made to go together. Patsy's Bridal is definitely a true gem.

Sent on 01/08/2008

Shannon · Married on 07/23/2016

I ended up getting a final sale dress in the price range I was looking for. Great service team and helped me order more buttons from the designer to add down the dress. They also have a great package deal to store your dress, will deliver it to their recommend alterations and cleaners, and will steam it to have it ready for you before you pick up. Once my vail and dress was purchased, I never had to second guess the team working on it to make me look beautiful the day of.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Rachael · Married on 11/15/2014

Patsy's was the third place I looked for wedding dresses. Upon arriving at Patsy's you could immediately tell the difference in the quality of service. The girls who worked there were so attentive, polite, and helpful. They took the time to listen to the type of dress I was looking for and let me take my time looking at the dresses before I went to try them on. They have a wonderful selection of dresses, too! They helped me find a seamstress for alterations and stored my dress for me until the week of my wedding since I was an out-of-town bride. I would definitely recommend going to Patsy's to find your dream dress!

Sent on 07/07/2015

I loved coming to Patsy's Bridal! Everyone I met with was friendly and very knowledgeable. They were very patient with me and I truly appreciate that because I am the typical indecisive bride. I was able to come back multiple times and I never felt pressured to buy. On a side note, Patsy's was actually the only bridal salon I went to that had natural light coming into the store. I thought this was great because I think it gave me a better idea of how the dress will look.

The only reason I did not give them an absolute perfect rating is because they put me in this veil that I fell in love with but it was almost $1000 and I just refuse to pay that much for a veil. I would have thought since they were well aware that I was pretty tight about my budget that they would not have suggested something I would not be comfortable spending. However it is just a veil so I'm certain I can find something similar in a more reasonable price range. I did end up getting my dress here and I would definitely still recommend coming here!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Amy · Married on 10/29/2011

The service I received at Patsy's was out of this world! Upon arriving, I was asked questions about my personality (not what I wanted my dress to look like) and my budget, and I was brought dresses that catered to this information. I ended up buying my dress about 3 months after I tried it on at Patsy's and, even though I hadn't bought a thing at the time, I arrived home the following week to find a hand written note from them, thanking me for my visit. What a quality shop, I'd recommend it to anyone planning to get married and look great while doing it!

Sent on 11/19/2011

sylvia · Married on 10/15/2009

I was so happy that I had an experience with Patsy's.The boutique was specious and carry all kinds of gorgeous pieces. And I loved atmosphere in it - very relaxing and stuff is very helpful.

Sent on 05/21/2010

Deanie · Married on 05/02/2009

Patsy's was great! I highly recommend them! They were so helpful, and worked well with me as I made several changes to my dress to make it exactly they way I wanted it. My dress turned out absolutely perfect! I LOVE it!

Sent on 05/20/2009

Kristin · Married on 11/22/2008

Delightful experience with small, boutique feel. Great service, beautiful dresses. I was indecisive and the ladies there were patient with me and gave great advice and helped me create a look to suit me that was elegant, unique, and perfect! I recommend going to their trunk shows - I got to meet the designer of my dress! Such a fun experience (coming from someone who doesn't love to shop!) and created great relationships with the ladies in the store. After going to the other stores/zoos in Dallas walking into Patsy's was a welcome relief.

Sent on 12/10/2008

Lindsay · Married on 04/19/2008

I bought my Marissa dress from Patsy's. Absolutely perfect experience. They were so professional and did an amazing job. The seamstress was amazing!!!! My mom bought her mother of bride dress and is still getting compliments on it!

Sent on 08/01/2008