Patrissa Richard Services Reviews

8 Reviews for Patrissa Richard Services

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline Pitts · Married on 10/12/2019

Patrissa is the best!

I cant even begin to describe how incredible Patrissa is! My wedding day absolutely would not have been the same without her and her team. A wedding can be a stressful day and put fuel behind insecurities. But Patrissa literally made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt for my wedding day and I will never be able to thank her enough. I want her to do my makeup literally every single day. Her prices are very reasonable, she is responsive, and she is fun to be around. I would HIGHLY recommend booking her for your wedding!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Auburn

Auburn Lee Adwell · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolute fun

Patrissa was such a joy to work with for my wedding. My bridesmaids all had different types and lengths of hair (including one with a partially shaved head) and she wow'd each and every one of them with their hair AND makeup! My hair and makeup turned out phenomenal as well. Patrissa is so easy to talk to and it was like hanging out with one of your friends. I definitely recommend her services!!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Korinne Quire · Married on 09/03/2019

Wedding Hair - Perfect!

Patrissa is fantastic! I was looking for someone affordable, but professional and with great results for my wedding and Patrissa was perfect! We had some things come up when trying to plan time for a trial and she ended up making it complimentary because of the trouble. The day of my wedding she made everything a breeze! I was floored by how well she was able to work with everyone's hair - from thin and short to thick, curly, and long hair. Every style was perfect! And my wedding hair was better than I could have ever dreamed! I would recommend her to everyone. She is also very friendly and fun and a good addition to the wedding day!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Patrissa Richard Services's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! It was great meeting you and working with you. I had a wonderful day with you and all of your sweet bridesmaids. Congratulations to you! :)
  • Donna

Donna Owen · Married on 07/06/2019

Very professional but very friendly and kind. She listens to you.

Patrissa not only does a beautiful professional job she makes you feel you have known each other you whole life. She listens to what you want done and completes it. I recommend her highly.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Patrissa Richard Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Donna! I loved getting to know you and work with you on your wedding day. You and your family were the sweetest! Congratulations to you and Jim! :)

Taylor · Married on 12/30/2017

My bridesmaids and myself all had patrissa do our hair and makeup for my wedding. She did traditional makeup for each of us and we all had different updos! They all looked fabulous and our makeup lasted all night long! We enjoyed working with Patrissa because she was so kind and personable and great at what she does! I have never felt more confident than I did when I had my hair and makeup done by Patrissa!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Patrissa Richard Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments Taylor! I loved meeting you and your bridesmaids and I enjoyed every part of working with you... We had a blast at your trial and on the day of your wedding! Congratulations to you and Clay!

Lauren · Married on 12/16/2017

Patrissa was outstanding for my wedding last December! I had tons of compliments on my makeup and all of my bridal party’s makeup!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Patrissa Richard Services's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! It was great working with you, your bridesmaids and your family. Everyone was so kind and welcoming! I am blessed to have shared the day with you and your family and friends. Congratulations to you and your husband!

Megan · Married on 05/14/2016

Patrissa is so amazing!!! She has done my hair and makeup for me on numerous occasions such as proms, pageants, and other special events. When it came time for me to plan my wedding I knew exactly who I wanted to do my hair and makeup on my special day. She exceeded my levels of expectation and I couldn't be more happy with the results. She made me look and feel so gorgeous, as well as all of my bridesmaids and my mother. I couldn't more highly recommend Patrissa!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Patrissa Richard Services's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Megan! I love working with you any chance I get and I had the best time getting you, your bridesmaids and you lovely mother ready for your wedding day! You're family is the sweetest!
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 03/02/2019

0.4
      0.5

My experience was nothing but a headache. I had to send follow up emails over and over again just to get a response. Was finally able to set my trial day up and she completely bails. I had to call and leave a message asking where she was. She responds by text saying she was "sick" and forgot to reschedule. It took another week for her to even respond with rescheduling. We get that set up but four minutes before she is to arrive, she text and says she is out of town and cannot make up. The kicker is, she wants to get is rescheduled ASAP yet I'm STILL waiting for a response from here over a week later. How can you set up appointments and place them in your ca lender YET still find ways to miss them.

Sent on 10/02/2018