PatrickMichael Weddings Reviews

113 | Knoxville, TN

113 Reviews for PatrickMichael Weddings

113 PatrickMichael Weddings Reviews

Kelley · Married on 09/22/2018

Our wedding was so amazing due in large to Michael. We were planning from a distance and he video chatted with us for 2-3 hours one morning to discuss all the logistics and details of our big day. He has an online questionnaire that isn’t just song choices. He asks questions about the wedding party, your love story, your parents, etc. and uses that information during the wedding to make it very personal. He worked with me to make my father/daughter dance truly special and one that many of our guests enjoyed! He has so many unique ideas to make the day so special and different than any other wedding. He’s not just someone who stands up there and plays music, he makes the wedding personalized and memorable for everyone. I had many of our guests comment on how great he did. We also used his services for the photobooth, which was a huge hit! Michael was such a pleasure to work with....very professional and the best of the best. If I could find an excuse to work with Michael again in the future I absolutely would!

Courtney · Married on 07/07/2018

PatrickMichael Weddings was hands-down the best vendor decision we made for our wedding. From our very first conversation, it became clear that to Michael, DJing is not just a job, it's a lifestyle. He went out of his way to make our wedding day personal and stress-free and helped make memories that we will be laughing about for the rest of our lives. We cannot recommend this vendor enough!

PatrickMichael Weddings 1
    PatrickMichael Weddings 2
    PatrickMichael Weddings 3
    PatrickMichael Weddings 4

Jamie · Married on 06/30/2018

Hands down the best decision we made for our wedding! In the middle of the hustle and bustle and nerves, Mike steps in and is a calm! He reassures you constantly that he has it and not to worry which is just amazing when you are moments away from ceremony time and you forgot something! He wasn’t the DJ for our wedding or just the entertainment, he was family! We absolutely loved working with him and Patrick Michael Weddings from the very beginning! We hope to never lose touch! We highly highly highly recommend them if you want what is best for your dream wedding!

The Jones
    6-30-2018

Chelsie · Married on 03/17/2018

My husband and I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Michael!! He was given such short notice (a week to be exact) and presented himself at the wedding as if he'd know us for a year!! He was more than professional and asked all of the questions he needed to ask to make sure our day was nothing other than perfect, and it was. We would recommend Michael or Patrick to any bride and groom for their wedding!!! Thank you guys so much!!

Regan · Married on 01/20/2018

Michael definitely made our wedding perfect! He was easy and fun to work with. He made sure everything suited our personalities and the music at our reception was fantastic! Everyone commented on how amazing our DJ was and we completely agree.

Erika · Married on 10/14/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Michael! He really took the time to get to know us and tell our story. He and his wife were a great team to coordinate the wedding day, and everything went smoothly. He really took to heart how we wanted our big day to be and the vibe we wanted at our reception. We chose to also do the uplighting with our package, which helped set the tone for our venue. In addition, he was able to navigate some difficult family relationships, and he handled it exactly how we asked him to. They might be a little more of an expensive option, but with everything they bring to the table, it is well worth the money! Michael wasn’t just our DJ - he was our wedding coordinator as well. We can’t thank him and his wife enough for making our day extra special!

Stefani · Married on 09/23/2017

The DJ that is going to "BRING IT" in TN!!!

I cannot express how HAPPY my husband and I were with Patrick Michael Weddings! First off, Michael is truly a Rockstar and takes his job very seriously---BUT not too seriously! His energy, ideas, and laid back style really helped make our wedding day that much more special! My husband and I did a small destination wedding ---about 80 people---we were originally not going to have a DJ, but boy I am so happy we did! If you think about it, the DJ dictates the entire night! Our venue provided us with two options, and he specifically said for Patrick Michael Weddings "Now if you want someone who is going to bring the party, Patrick Michael Weddings is it!" We were sold! Michael offers so much that you can add to your reception to really make it special. My husband and I opted to keep it simple and low key, Michael honored that 100% --BUT added a touch of his flavor! The guests LOVED the bridal party introductions (we came up with the blurbs and Michael 100% took it from there! It was a hit!!!) My husband and I also did not have a wedding coordinator---worked out perfectly! Michael and his sweet wife Marisa acted not only as the DJ, but also lining everyone up for the ceremony and getting us all together for reception intros! I could seriously go on and on about how amazing Michael's services were! Not only is he a professional, he is kind and so personable! I would recommend him 100 times over again! Thank you again Michael for helping with our amazing day!!!

Eddie · Married on 09/10/2017

We did not use a wedding planner and Michael was one of the first wedding services we decided on during the pre-planning. Michael is confident, he shows up to meetings on time, and always looks professional. Michael met with us numerous times prior to the actual wedding day to help with planning and to put our minds at ease with all the decisions we needed to make. Michael always showed up prepared and never hesitated to take a phone call or respond to a message in between meetings. Michael was a huge help in planning and making our special day go smoothly. He even took the time to set up accent lighting for my wife (in the actual venue) weeks prior to the wedding so she could decide on a hue she loved. There were many special touches that Michael added to the reception in a classy but fun way to make our day exceptional and unique. He will take the time to get to know you and tailor the experience to fit your personality. I really enjoyed working with you Michael, we had so many great compliments about you, your performance, and the wonderful wedding experience you helped create. If anyone is looking for a wedding MC/DJ they should look no further, at least meet with Michael and see what a pleasure he is to work with.

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

PatrickMichael Weddings made our wedding incredible! Michael was our DJ and went above and beyond to make the most important day of our lives unforgettable. We've been married for a month now and still get compliments on the entertainment!! The Love Story Michael put together for us was truly special and something we will always remember. Having the DJ be one of your favorite parts of your wedding day says a lot! If we could give more than 5 stars, we would. If you want your wedding entertainment to be spot on and personalized, hire these wonderful men! We are so happy we did!

Robin · Married on 05/06/2017

WOW! Patrick and Michael are amazing both professionally and personally. They helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect and seamless. Patrick and Michael listened to our requests and needs and delivered 110%. They are like family now and we are blessed to know them!

Sent on 06/07/2017

PatrickMichael Weddings's reply:

Robin, it was truly a pleasure working with you and Jeremy. Couples like you are why we have the best job in the world. Thank you for everything!

Carrie · Married on 04/15/2017

They are more than a DJ. Michael helped coordinate everything at the wedding and reception. He made the day worry free and everything enjoyable. Our guests repeatedly complimented him as well. His services cost more than a "DJ", but he does much more.

• David

David · Married on 03/04/2017

PatrickMichael Weddings was absolutely phenomenal to work with, and we are so happy we chose them. They didn't just take song requests and information about our wedding party...they made a real effort to get to know us, our story, our personalities, and what we really wanted out of our whole wedding experience. Of all the vendors that we had chosen for our wedding, PatrickMichael was the one that we worried the least about, because we knew that they would pursue excellence in the job they had to do and commit to everything they promised. I don't see PatrickMichael as just a DJ, they are a Ceremony DJ, Reception DJ, Emcee, reception planning consultant, and also just a mind with years and years of wedding experience to lean upon so that they could give us feedback about what has historically worked and more importantly what has NOT worked in their years past. We recieved many compliments after our wedding about how guests had so much fun and were so entertained during the reception, and that is all thanks to the phenomenal job by PatrickMichael weddings.

Claudia · Married on 10/29/2016

Michael was absolutely amazing on the most important day of our lives. From the day we met he was in the same page with us. We had a "complicated" wedding, since I am from Chile and my husband is from Laos. He had to announce people with difficult to pronounce names, and had to deal with music requests that he was definitely going to be unfamiliar with. He took the time to make sure he pronounced the names correctly and was very open to the songs suggestions. He was very involved and made sure that the energy in the room was exactly what we had agreed on. He kept the dance floor full all night and went with the flow with our guests. Everyone enjoyed the party, and most importantly, he created a party the way we wanted it. It was obvious that Michael cared about us enjoying our day from the day we met. I didn't doubt for a second that he was going to make his best effort to make our day the party of our dreams. Out of all the stress that is involved in planning a wedding, Michael was one of the few things I never had to worry about.

Alyssa · Married on 10/01/2016

Michael was a crucial part of our wedding day! You can tell he LOVES his work and isn't just working for a paycheck. He was organized, punctual, creative, and genuine. It is easy to hire a just any "wedding DJ" but Michael is far more than that. He will even help direct the day if you wish and provided me with a detailed itinerary for my day. You could tell he had rehearsed my day and was prepared. The equipment he uses is top notch and there wasn't a glitch in my ceremony or reception. I can't speak highly enough of Michael. If you are looking for someone to be a part of your wedding you would be crazy not to elect to use patrickmichaelweddings.com - as your first and only choice. I am still receiving compliments :) and everyone had a fantastic night!!

Thank you and we would chose you again and again!! I hope to have another event with you in the future.

-Alyssa and Adam Garner — with Michael Durham.

Jen · Married on 08/14/2016

8.14.16 was an amazing day because of Michael! The amount of work Patrick Michael Weddings put into our special day was above and beyond! Michael excels in his communication skills, professionalism, and definitely sense of humor. Michael will be there for you WHENEVER. I mean it...We had someone who was unprepared in our wedding party & Michael took control and got everything figured out at MIDNIGHT the night before our wedding. This was not part of the plan or part of his job, yet he did this with ZERO hesitation. He was attentive from the 1st meeting to the last few minutes before I walked down the aisle & during the ceremony. He was able to get my now Husband to open up & encouraged him to share some things to make our day unforgettable for ourselves and our guests. Anyone that knows my Husband knows that is no small task. Michael also DJ'd our rehearsal dinner, which was really fun for our guests. Thank you for all you do. You are truly living your passion in life!

Melodie · Married on 05/28/2016

I am beyond happy that we chose to use PatrickMichael Weddings for our big day. Patrick was so amazing and put our minds at ease. Then, for the reception, he made sure the fun did not stop. I will forever be grateful for the experience I had with this company.

Curtis · Married on 05/28/2016

What can I say about Michael and PatrickMichael Weddings that previous reviews haven't stated yet.... Working with Michael was an absolute pleasure. I'm normally a quiet person, an introvert, but Michael was able to break the walls down and really make my now wife and I very comfortable and able to open up about our love story. From the first day we met with Michael to now weeks after the wedding, he as been professional, easy to contact and gave the best experience to our wedding guests. Our wedding was a couple of weeks ago and we are still getting calls and texts about how great the DJ was and people want to get his contact information. The experience Michael provided is unforgettable and I would recommend him to anyone I meet. Regardless if you have a low or high budget the experience you will receive with Michael Durham of PatrickMichael Weddings is priceless. Definitely worth every penny and then some!

Chesney · Married on 05/21/2016

After our wedding we, well as our parents,
    received many comments, texts and calls about how much fun our wedding was! Much of that we can attribute to Michael and PatrickMichael Weddings! They made everything flow and kept us all organized! Caleb and I both are not ones to be public about our feelings and affection for each other but Michael presented it in such a way that we were comfortable. He made sure no detail was left untouched and did his job to the best of his ability to make our day special! He truly is the best in the business!

Stacie · Married on 04/02/2016

Michael was the BEST! He truly loves his job! We wanted someone to do more than play music. We wanted someone to engage our guests and get them involved without telling them to do stuff. We wanted someone to capture our day and make everyone in the room feel loved and wanted and to share in the joy we feel for each other. When we hired Michael, we knew he would do an amazing job, BUT..... he more than exceeded our expectations! He took the time to get to know us and our story. He memorized information. He was present in the room, but let the celebration be the center of the excitement. He weaved our recordings into a song for our grandparents and our parents and captured our feelings without us being a teary mess on our big day. Every single guest that was present cried happy tears and each one told us how much they truly enjoyed our wedding, most saying it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. Thanks to Michael, our wedding day will not soon be forgotten by anyone present! We wanted everyone to leave the reception feeling loved. Michael helped us capture that. Many people who said they had to leave early ended up staying til the end. We ended up having an early ending to our ceremony and Michael didn't stress.... he just went with the flow and had every other vendor on board and none of our guests missed a beat. For any future gathering of family, we are going to have Michael join us again! I cannot say enough how grateful we are that we hired him! He is extremely talented and made everything more perfect than even the two of us perfectionists could imagine! Thank you so much Michael! smile emoticon

Tracy · Married on 03/06/2016

When I first met Michael at a bridal show, I had no idea what a treat we were in for!

Michael is a dream come true. He picked up on my introverted personality right away and did everything he could to make me feel comfortable with putting our wedding in his hands. He listened when I said I don’t want to make a bunch of decisions, and he let me trust him to make the wedding beautiful, and more importantly, organized!

When the day of the wedding came, he was at the venue long before I was! I forgot he was even there until the time came to begin walking down the aisle, and he retrieved my father and I from the bridal suite. The processional was 100%, without a doubt, exactly as I had imagined it in my head.

Michael was able to take the information we’d given him about our attendants and transformed it into the party that began our reception. The atmosphere was amazing; several guests said it was the best wedding they’d ever been to. I believe a huge part of that was Michael…he took everything we had and made it better. You will not regret hiring PatrickMichael Wedding Entertainment! It’s the best thing we did!

Kristen · Married on 12/05/2015

All that I can say is that PatrickMichael DJ created a wedding that was a blast!! They have great ideas and work hard to give you the wedding of your dreams!!! The personalization they bring to the table can't be matched!

Jazmine · Married on 10/24/2015

Planning a wedding is stressful! It's okay to say it because it's true. The best way to relieve some of that stress is by choosing PatrickMichael weddings as your master of ceremonies. I never called Michael my wedding DJ because he was so much more than that. I wanted it to be expressed to everyone I talked to that he was not just going to be playing music all night. He did not prove me wrong at our wedding. The attention to detail, passion for love and marriage, and enthusiasm were some of my favorite characteristics of Michael when we chose him and throughout our lucky time of getting to work with him, those values never subsided. Even into our wedding day, he had the mic but the whole night was spent uplifting our love for each other and the story of Mark and Jazmine. Even the surprises that he planned especially for us, portrayed our personalities so well. Our family still talks so highly of Michael and his talents from our wedding! Michael has so many more titles in one night besides the DJ, such as, coordinator, stress reliever, surprise planner, but my favorite of all, friend. I cannot call any other vendors from my wedding friend as confidently as I can when talking about Michael. All of our confidence was in him and he did not let us down, and I can speak even more confidently after the wedding to say, he lets no brides and grooms down!

Aaron · Married on 10/17/2015

At first we didn’t know where to start when looking for a DJ/Master of Ceremonies for our wedding. After a simple internet search we called several of the top names in Knoxville. Patrick and Michael agreed to meet with us for a face-to-face (something not all were willing to do). We asked many questions and wanted to make sure we weren’t just entrusting anyone with our special day. After about an hour it was an easy decision to choose Michael for our wedding. Two words--professionalism and passion. Michael is truly a professional. He took the time to get to know us and plan the wedding that WE wanted. He is also extremely passionate about what he does and it shows. His smile and energy created a warm, pleasant atmosphere for us and our guests. Don’t be tempted by low prices from other competitors. The difference is night and day and you will see that when you meet with them. We’re so glad we did!

Gina · Married on 10/03/2015

Our October 3rd wedding reception was beyond perfect thanks in large part to the superb work of Patrick and Michael! Our 300+ guests all had a blast and are still talking about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to! In the planning process (something that Patrick takes very seriously) he paid close attention to what we wanted (which was pretty non-traditional) and delivered every bit of it flawlessly! Even with wet weather issues (it rained all day the day before and the day of our wedding) and last minute re-arrangements of our indoor/outdoor plans, Patrick was completely calm, accommodating, and reassuring. He was a solid professional through it all! The lighting was absolutely beautiful; the brief introductions were spot on; his high-tech system sounded awesome; and the music selections and energy of the party were exactly what we had hoped it would be! My wife and I are so glad we decided to pay Patrick’s higher price, because what he did for our wedding day was priceless! Thank you, Patrick and Michael! You two ROCK!!!

Sent on 10/18/2015

PatrickMichael Weddings's reply:

Thank you Gina and Beth for your wonderful review. Our purpose is to provide an exceptional wedding day experience. We had so much fun on your wedding day.

Mary · Married on 09/26/2015

We used PatrickMichael Weddings for DJ at our wedding reception and we couldn't have been more pleased with their work. From our very first meeting we could tell how passionate both Michael and Patrick are about their work/profession. We chose Michael for our DJ and he was hands down one of the best vendors to work with. Michael would always respond to emails promptly and was always willing to meet with me whenever we needed to meet whether it was to plan our reception music or just ask his advice on various events that would be taking place during our reception. Michael helped us make the perfect timeline that included everything we wanted and he also helped us think about what would ensure our guests were having a great time. The weeks before our wedding he met with us at our reception site to review everything and make sure everyone was on the same page in terms of flow of events, etc. During our reception, Michael went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were having fun and enjoying ourselves. Michael made us aware of our events coming up (i.e. cake cutting, toasts, etc.) and made sure our photographer was set up to capture each moment. Michael did a fabulous job with including our guests in a variety of "special presentations" which we absolutely LOVED. Michael did a great job of playing a variety of music and making sure our dance floor was always full! We received many compliments from our guests on how wonderful our DJ was.

Brides, I strongly encourage you to go with PatrickMichael Weddings for your music needs on your special day - you will regret it if you use anyone else!